Review of petMD

Tel: 1465490520
2018 Customer choice award

joycep93
10/27/18

Several references were wrong against facts and did not help at all.
I would not recommend for any major concerns.

adityak14
1/15/18

This is getting very irritating. I am trying to ask a question because my pet is in trouble. First I couldn't signup and then even after compelting the required fields, I am not able to post a question.

belindar20
12/23/17

my kitten doesn't seem to complain. she loves the foot, no problems with price or quality of food. I also use meowmix but perfer this brand.

ericp25
8/28/17

I think petMD is a reputable company, as are most, but just like the rest it is a business. Their top priority is not the wellness of your pet. It's the size of their profit margin. Since the industry discovered how much we love our pets the cost of everything pet related has gone through the roof. That's especially true with pet meds and vet visits. And I've been told that mail order pet meds are often expired.
Frankly, I find it disgraceful.

annw86
4/4/17

They have great answers to health concerns for my pets. I always go to this site for pet concerns. I use webmd.com for questions for my health.

jessicaw136
3/24/17

Yes let me get someone to tell me to take my dog to the vet when all I needed was a simple answer. I wasn't sure about whether or not my dog was sick because he was sneezing and apparently I needed to take him to the vet when all he had was a small allergy to pollen. Thanks for the unnecessary vet bill!!

nancym118
1/16/17

I contacted them for something very simple during the holidays when both my vets were not available and after many attempts their response was to call my vet , my dog had a cough and hemp oil did it , just a couple of drops and he was fine , I would have taken him to the vet as soon one was available but there was no need , I recommend you paw healer instead.

adamc104
11/17/16

Faster than emailing my Vet but with the added downside of usually being wrong.

mariannel11
10/10/16

My vet informed me that some of the medications they sell are expired or about to expire. No longer purchase from PetMeds.

margoa3
6/25/16

I was a vet tech, lab tech and pharmacy tech so I am a do it yourselfer based on my education and practical experience. Since I dont have easy access to Kirk & Muller ( a very widely used diagnosis and treatment manual) and other important basic vet clinic books, I do sometimes need info..especially dosing info.

This site provides what I need

williamk91
6/2/16

am very good in slling pets, i have been in to this for a very long time..

ahsana4
5/21/16

5/5

silviaz
5/3/16

Great price, Compliments !

brittanya17
3/31/16

I know this site recently, and buy some food for my pets , one weeks ago, my pets very like it and No adverse reactions, it should be safe food!!

chrisl149
3/24/16

Excellent

thomasl87
3/10/16

I love it.

briannew1
2/9/16

I like the service here and it took me a minute to check what I need. I recommend this site

nancyl78
2/1/16

It was awesome!

stefaniee1
1/29/16

I get a good amount of advice from petMD. I have never been steered wrong. Love the user-friendly site.

kimm40
1/17/16

No problems I get out of it what I expect

michaelo51
10/17/15

nice i like it

leob50
10/2/15

Fast process and very respectful customer service. Great info

sherylm16
9/25/15

This service is simply AWESOME.....I admit I was a little hesitate to use it....and yes, you do have to pay....BUT O SOOOOOOOOOO WORTH EVERY DIME......within 24hrs my dog was found - the Amber Dog Alert is what did it.......WHOOP WHOOP....losing a pet is heartbreaking...and I am glad to know the LostMyDoggie.com is here....

davew73
9/7/15

This site has answers for most common pet health issues, and some uncommon ones as well.

bethr18
8/27/15

Pretty useful website for consulting your pet issues, although, if something is wrong - visit a pet doctor.

49 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the petMD staff and other customers.

1 Photo for petMD