Review of MyLostPetAlert

Tel: 1-844-PETALERT
contact@mylostpetalert.com

lindsayk41
8/19/19

Really helpful! Without the instant fliers we put in people's mailbox, we wouldn't have found her so quickly or maybe at all. Really appreciate this service!!

camillem46
8/4/19

We wouldn't have found Witty without the social media outreach and kindness of those who cared for her while she was lost. Many people also shared the post which helped immensely - those shares count very much in this situation so our gratitude is with everyone who helped spread the word. Thank you My Lost Pet Alert!

maryc929
7/17/19

This website gave me so much peace of mind when our cat was lost. We printed flyers and put them all around our neighborhood, and then got calls from neighbors who saw her. The flyers were direct and had all the immediate information people needed. If I had been doing it on my own I would have probably rambled on and forgot to put something important on there. So thankful for this service!

zusumim
7/17/19

They let us know exactly what was going on the entire time, felt like we had some control and answers when we were experiencing a very hard time when we lost our little dog,
Very efficient and I recommend it to anyone who has lost their pet.

trinat15
7/14/19

Although my dog was microchipped, the company did not update the information I sent in! Luckily the FAX sent to one of the local ERs was recognized and they reached out to me. My only concern is that the other ER in our city was not included in the FAXes which would have delayed the reunion if she had been taken there.

juliel335
7/10/19

Although this site was not the one that solved the mystery, we are grateful to have been able to use it.

amym715
7/10/19

I am not sure it was super helpful in the rural area we live, but it felt good to be doing something to help bring her home.

lisar577
7/5/19

It was comforting to know I had this website backing up other efforts. The flyers looked very professional. Thanks!

charlesl305
6/30/19

About 5:30 Friday Raven bolted out the door of car like a bullet and ran straight away. This is always bad but real bad as we just had to put her buddy to sleep about 10 days ago and she has been very sad. I chased but she was moving and I was getting to far from the car. Got the car and started looking at last place I seen. I looked till after midnight. My family was also looking and posting which I am no good at. Little did I know that you people were on the case and most of the time I was looking she had already been picked up and was safe. I have since seen all the posts and communication and was in shock at the efforts put forth by your team. This is awesome and I would like to be a part of helping others in the same situation. Thank You So Much.
Charlie, Karen, and Aschlynd Love

wendye63
6/30/19

I highly recommend this! I had my own flyer but neighbors everywhere knew to look for him. Use this as soon as your pet goes missing for maximum results!

chattyb
6/26/19

We are appreciative of the free service that MyLostPetAlert provides in letting the nearest Veterinarian know that he is missing. We are very grateful to have our lil man back, though MyLostPetAlert was not directly related to his home coming, they were spreading the word reaching out to help bring him home to his family!!

da174
6/26/19

Wonderful website and a great idea to help us when we loose our special family members. Awesome. I lost a dog and did not know were to start and a friend Vet told us about this website.

bg116
6/26/19

Thank you for offering this service it allowed me hope of finding my lost cat. Our cat came home on his own, safe and sound.

loriw180
6/17/19

We are so grateful to lost pet sites and kind strangers for sharing our search information and helping us reunite with our beloved pet. Thank you!

barbaras664
6/16/19

My cat went missing for over a month. I was heartbroken and have tried everything from posting flyers in the neighborhood, calling the vets, searching at all hours, putting out familiar toys/blankets, to posting on Craigslist, Nextdoor, Facebook and Reddit, and probably did just about everything else. Then a month later, someone told me about this website (Lost Pet Alert) and suggested me to try it. So I signed up one night and I received a call from someone the very same night claiming that they saw my cat! And he sent me photos of him and sure enough it was him! I immediately came over and there he was waiting for me to bring him home! I am so deeply grateful for this website. The effect of their actions were immediate and I was reunited with my cat within few days after searching for a month! This website really works and I couldn't recommend it enough!

chelseac64
6/12/19

I thought at first this was a scam after a few days, but when my cat was finally found and taken to the closest vet, the vet had the fax sent out I was shocked. They called me by the number I sent out on the flyer.

kraigm6
5/30/19

This service was giving me hope. Although some basic ideas i was given I think helped her find her way home to us. This was still a good experience and happy with the support and hope it provided. We are all just glad to have our pet home safe.

paulineg30
5/24/19

Great site and easy to navigate,it helped me a lot on finding my pet, all I need was to print out the posters, it also gives you info on near by vet/pound and fax all the info to them. Extremely grateful for this site

jasminej54
5/19/19

Helps get the word out there! Thank you to everyone who shared my posts and had their eyes open! He's home and hungry!

williamh1096
5/17/19

Great no cost service and best way to get alert out quickly. Thankful the service is available as I was worried about my pets all day, even though they came back on their own this service made me feel better having the word out.

beckyj53
5/15/19

The free version faxed 2 local vet offices and animal shelter. Also created a free flier that was helpful.

donc231
5/8/19

Peace of mind and a brilliant idea. I know it made me feel better, and I did find Bob! I found out from another call that Bob had been making himself at home and the woman who called said she'd got a call about Bob earlier in the day. So now I know this web site works and works well . Thank you !

keelym6
4/14/19

I paid for the package they recommend for rural areas...the Woof package. They say they will fax up to 15 pet shelters and veterinary clinics within a 25 mile radius. On my report they said they could not find any in a 25 mile radius using among other things google maps, and that this is common in rural areas...well there is a vet clinic 1 mile from me and about 9 others in a 25 mile radius that all pop right up on google maps. They say if I send them the fax number they will add it to their data base. Well if I call all these vet clinics in a 25 mile radius to get their fax number I am going to file my own lost pet report. This is what I pay them for and they don't deliver. Scammers.

Response from James E., MyLostPetAlert Representative
While a vet/shelter may be listed on Google Maps, not every one of them will have a fax number - it is for this reason that the amount is "up to". Even in rural areas like this there are usually some with fax capability. Upon receiving your review our team reached out to offer solutions and our apologies - a refund was offered, but rejected.
jessicaj256
3/25/19

The flyer was made, people contacted by phone and FB posted but animal businesses were not contacted. I was told there were none in a 25 mile radius which was not correct. Customer Service agreed.

sallya72
3/10/19

I'm so glad they have this service for a imams who can't speak or tell someone where they live. Fast service it was well worth every penny. Thank you for working so hard to find my dog.

Time is critical, and we work fast - during normal hours, we will typically have your alert completed within 1 hour.

Toll-Free: 1-844-738-2537 .

By James E., MyLostPetAlert Representative

You can start an alert for your lost pet here: https://mylostpetalert.com/start-alert/

By James E., MyLostPetAlert Representative

Thank you for the question Iram. We of course cannot guarantee the return of your pet, but our service gets your pets photo and information out to thousands of eyeballs and ears located in the area they went missing. It can only benefit and increase your chances of recovery - an alert done within 5 days of your pet going missing has an average 85% success rate.

By James E., MyLostPetAlert Representative

Live chat does not have a defined schedule and our phone system is not intended for customer support. If you have a sales question or questions about your alert, you can always email us at support@mylostpetalert.com

By James E., MyLostPetAlert Representative

Well, the person that told me about this site said their pet was missing for a full week before they used this site. They said a week later they were contacted by the person that had their pet. So, no - the length of time doesn't matter on this site. Good luck.

By MaryAnn M.

I'm sorry for the delay in my answer. I hope this message is in waste and your pet has returned. But just in case - it cost me $50 to have calls, flyers, contacts to Vets in the area all done by this site. As I said, I don't know with 100 percent certainty that my cat came home because of this site but it just seems odd to me that within hours of the calls going out (my neighbors confirmed they got a call) my cat came running home to me. I wish you all the luck in locating your pet. I don't believe it is ever too late. When I was a child, I had a purebred Irish Setter that was stolen from our yard. I thought I would never see him again and yet he came home 6 months after being taken!

By MaryAnn M.

Questions? Get answers from the MyLostPetAlert staff and other customers.

12 Photos for MyLostPetAlert