Review of UPayCard

London, England EC3A 8BF, United Kingdom
support@upaycard.com

shareet2
3/23/19

I have been going back an forth with them to withdraw my money. Nothing I send them seems to get past the approval process. I think they bank on you to get frustrated and just say never mind. After doing everything possible as far as uploading bank documents, now it wont give me the option to sign up for a physical card. UPaycard sucks you need to make this process more user friendly. I gave it 1 star because the chat team seems to be very knowledgeable and attempt to assist.

mariasofiam
3/21/19

Hello,

Following my chat with Arthur, it would be fair to mention that I am very satisfied with the service I have received.

Pretty fast response to all of my inquiries. Very helpful and most importantly, on point!

Thank you.

marcom112
3/16/19

Arthur has been very kind and fast in answers, so i thanks for this service. Please take away the minimum of 100 caracthers cause is annoying.
Thanks

hario
3/15/19

Very bad service , not approving my documents even i provided many times documents. Same documents use for other services for skrill and neteller approval but no objection at all. Even my company register with same documents. They keep asking for more and more documents , funded my account they take their fees as well but intentionally not approving documents.

chandrajayai
3/11/19

chat ID: 1189048
what should I review, when I really get a response and service that I never imagined. very helpful and thank you Monica

antonf15
3/8/19

very good support Aaron has worked great I'm really excited about the patience and friendliness that your staff will have you many thanks

jordanp191
3/4/19

Very quick and educated in helping me understand the process and what is needed and necessary.

Thanks

roomala
2/28/19

Never use this company. Its fraud. I did withdraw and my money is missing. Poor customer service..if you didnt solve my problem I'm going to report!!

Response from Maria J., UPayCard Representative
Hello Roomal,
Thank you very much for taking the time to review your experience with UPayCard.

Your input and the feedback from all our customers is vitally important to us and we always want to try and enhance our service. With this in mind, we have been building our customer service department at UPayCard, so we can respond more quickly to customer needs.
Per your comments, we are sorry you experienced difficulties, but we hope your issue has been already solved and everything is fine now.

In case you need any assistance, a member of our team would be happy to help you with anything you may require, you can reach UPayCard customer services on support@upaycard.com or through our live chat facility on www.upaycard.com.

Sincerely yours,
The UPayCard Team
nathanm169
2/26/19

I had few questions about PayPal and how UpayCard works. Steve, was very patient with me and answered to all my questions.

eltons29
2/26/19

Erica was super nice and helpful... i got the information that i needed... especially the document that i should send tomorrow

michielg4
2/26/19

I find the customer service(chat line) helpfull people, professional and a convienient means to get some help.

The layout of the site looks userfriendly. Didn`t get the change to use it because Upaycard has a thorough process of getting your account and bank checked.

My advice is to be more precise what you exacly need for verification in my case I needed to send extra proof and docs. That slows down the process because each time another lead time is taken.

My overall feeling is that when everything is verified Upaycard is a solid company to do business with.

regard Michiel

katherinec126
2/24/19

Your representative was very kind and quick to resolve my problem.
I'm very satisfied with the services.

rubenu2
2/24/19

The customer support is fast and able to provide good support. Thanks to Mike for the awesome assistance with my concern.

frankg246
2/19/19

i transferred money from my dutch bank to upaycard by bankwire...they gave me a bank in litouwen.... first my own bank was superspicious about the transfer to litouwen....finally the sended it to the upaycard-bank....
its now 14 days (10 business-days) and still no transfer on my account....i phoned my bank about it , cuz normally its 2 days for normal european countries....my bank told me always problems with litouwen....upaycard answered with protocol-answers.....my advice never use bankwire in upaycard.....!!!!!

Response from Maria J., UPayCard Representative
Hello Frank,

Per your comments, we are sorry you experienced difficulties with this transaction, but we hope your issue has been already solved and everything is working fine now.

Sincerely yours,
The UPayCard Team
setht26
2/19/19

I was inquiring to find out how to properly update my bank info. The process was smooth and efficient

jennieferc
2/19/19

I needed help as to why my withdrawal request was not going through and she verified my login and then proceeded to help me. Monica was was so thorough, efficient, helpful!

simonj63
2/18/19

Vraiment un bon service et rapide en plus les employer sont vraiment a l ecoute des probleme que l on peu rencontrer

meganw132
2/15/19

The agent i spoke with, Arthur, was very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful in quiding me through the documentation process and answering all my questions thoroughly and accurately.

katherineo32
2/15/19

I faced difficulties with my bank document approval . Only after one visit in UPayCard live chat my document is approved . Very productive chat session I had with Arthur, he gave me very helpful information and instructions . I will recommend UPayCard to my friends.

cynthiaf119
2/15/19

Erica was very helpful, there was much I did not understand. The bank entry information inside my profile needed correction.

derickk6
2/14/19

Hello!
I am very happy with your service, my problems that I emphasize to you is that:
- If you can have a service in charge of the express transfer, so that already in two days at the most can have the bottom on our local banks, that would be good.
- My second point is your high costs that you take, you can try to review one, that too would be good.
-Last thing: I ask you to think of us in Africa for the UPAYCARD card, we need it for our withdrawal of money.

benh208
2/12/19

Great info from the help agent but a cumbersome company verification process. I don't have anything else to say but it's making me write more characters.

jerrys307
2/12/19

My experience with Upaycard has been amazing, so easy to deal with, they have the best customer service ever, and contacting them twice for paperworks matter, and both time problem solved in no time.

shawnv23
2/11/19

Aaron sorted my verification out quickly after I struggled for a few days to get it done. Thanks Aaron

karena314
2/10/19

I was having problems, because I'm new in the platform but the online assistance was really helpful. The agent explain me everything in a easy way technically step by step

Hi Merik, Thank you for getting in touch. Please be informed that you can provide the copy of your passport as a Government Issued ID and the copy of your drivers license (both sides of it) as a proof of address. In case this answer didn't help you, feel free to reach UPayCard customer services on support@upaycard.com or through our live chat facility on www.upaycard.com. Thank you, The UPayCard Team

By Maria J., UPayCard Representative

A: Hi Merik, Thank you for contacting us. Please note that we are FCA licensed and we work worldwide, so anyone can open an e-wallet with us. You will surely be able to exchange USD to Bitcoin inside your UPayCard account. Besides this type of transaction, you will get many other facilities and benefits having an account with us. In case this answer didn't help you, feel free to reach UPayCard customer services on support@upaycard.com or through our live chat facility on www.upaycard.com. Thank you, The UPayCard Team

By Maria J., UPayCard Representative

Hi Andrew, Thank you for contacting us. Please note that you can definitely receive and withdraw crypto from/to your own crypto ledger just by using the relevant crypto-address. In case this answer didn't help you, feel free to reach UPayCard customer services on support@upaycard.com or through our live chat facility on www.upaycard.com. Thank you, The UPayCard Team

By Maria J., UPayCard Representative

Hello Andrew, Thank you for contacting us. Please be informed that is not mandatory to have a bank account in order to register an UPayCard account, you can easily load or withdraw money from/to your Paypal account instead. Besides Paypal, you will find in the dashboard of your UPayCard account several other loading and withdrawal options which you can use. In case this answer didn't help you, feel free to reach UPayCard customer services on support@upaycard.com or through our live chat facility on www.upaycard.com. Thank you, The UPayCard Team

By Maria J., UPayCard Representative

Hello Clive, Thank you for getting in touch. Please note that the wire transfer was processed from our side. We cannot estimate the time when your funds will arrive in your bank account as it also depends on the processing time of your financial institution. In case this answer didn't help you, feel free to reach UPayCard customer services on support@upaycard.com or through our live chat facility on www.upaycard.com Thank you, The UPayCard Team

By Tatiana M., UPayCard Representative

Hello Michael, Thank you for getting in touch. Please note that Jesters Win is indeed our client and they are processing their funds through our payment solution. In case this answer didn't help you, feel free to reach UPayCard customer services on support@upaycard.com or through our live chat facility on www.upaycard.com Thank you, The UPayCard Team

By Tatiana M., UPayCard Representative

Hello Kathy, Thank you for getting in touch. Please note that depending on the supporting receiving currency of your broker, your funds may be automatically converted therefore the broker will receive a slightly smaller amount (due to the involved currency conversion). In case this answer didn't help you, feel free to reach UPayCard customer services on support@upaycard.com or through our live chat facility on www.upaycard.com Thank you, The UPayCard Team

Helpful answer -1

Hello Anthony, Thank you very much for getting in touch. May i know why do you have the feeling that UPayCard is just collecting ID's? Did you have any issue with the verification process? If so, could you please contact our Customer Support chat and report your issue? You can reach UPayCard customer services on support@upaycard.com or through our live chat facility on www.upaycard.com Your input, and the feedback from all our customers is vitally important to us and we always want to try and enhance our service., therefore we will be happy to hear about your experience and to try to solve your issue. Thank you, The UPayCard Team

By Tatiana M., UPayCard Representative
Questions? Get answers from the UPayCard staff and other customers.

5 Photos for UPayCard