Review of Ultra Sabers

Tel: 832.569.5194
shipping@ultrasabers.com

davidm2607
11/21/19
The quality, weight, design...everything is amazing. Bought 2 Stunt Dark Apprentice v5 (red), didn't even receive the shipment before I ordered another Stunt Apprentice v5 (blue). Amazing quality, weight is unbelievable. Best bang for your buck. Will definitely be purchasing more blades and accessories in the near future. Thanks UltraSabers! Check out my YouTube review for more details!
justinr264
11/20/19
Well worth it! Love each of the lightsabers that I got and the custom Frankensaber is perfection, thank you guys!
stever507
11/20/19
Super happy with the light saber. Added authenticity to my Obi Wan costume. Craftsmanship was top notch, well worth the money. Also very fast shipping.
kevinf521
11/20/19
Very pleased with the lightsaber, the timing of the delivery was fantastic.
I needed it to complete my last minute costume for Halloween and it worked out perfectly.
It came as advertised and met all of my expectations.
jonathanj126
11/19/19
VERY EASY SITE TO NAVIGATE AND BUILD YOUR OWN LIGHTSABER. GREAT QUALITY AND SUPER HAPPY WITH PURCHASE!!!
chrise380
11/19/19
I've never purchased a lightsaber before but needed a pair for my Halloween Darth JarJar costume. The pair I got, though brighter than I anticipated, still looked great and met all expectations. I should have ordered sfx though. Everyone asked me if my 'saber made sound. Other than that, I've thoroughly enjoyed my purchase and would recommend this site to anyone.
zacharyh138
11/18/19
The saber hilt I bought was well worth the price of it. With everything being machined out of what I assume is aluminum, it has a nice heft and feels amazing. It worked great for my costume!
guidos22
11/18/19
I love this Saber so much !!! The "Mystery Box" make my Saber-Dream come true ! Greetings from Falkensee/Germany, Guido
anonymousf620
anonymous F.
11/17/19
always wanted a light-saber, now i got several. yes they might be a bit expensive, but then again, every hobby is. and this is worth it!
anonymousl625
anonymous L.
11/17/19
The experience was fine, but unfortunately the saber it's self was just much too large, and I didn't like it.
andrewk337
11/17/19
It was very helpful with responding to a problem I had with my lightsaber. They were able to fix it and ship it back to me in a reasonable time
jimg649
11/17/19
Thank you very much for the great work of art. It's awesome and works flawlessly.
Shipping was received within the prescribed week as promised.
michellek327
11/16/19
My fiance loves his saber! It also works for stunts without any issues. The color is amazing too. We are going to keep buying from ultra sabers with how good this experience was.
anonymousl623
anonymous L.
11/15/19
I was surprised at the durability and the quality of the sabers. They turn people's heads when my three-year-old nephew asks me to play with them outside. I had been reading up on Ultrasabers for a long time. It took the next generation getting interested in Star wars to revitalize my interest.
mortimers15
11/15/19
For years I walked around with that toy saber hilt attached to my cosplay Jedi belt and felt rather foolish. Now that I got my very first Ultra Saber, I now feel like I could join the Jedi Council. The hilt is beautifully crafted, and now I'm wondering if I should upgrade to the sound-effect version. But for now, I will proudly wear and use my new lightsaber, especially at the premier of the next Star Wars film!
samuelb72
Samuel B.
11/15/19
streamlined website, easy to use.
Easy to figure out what I wanted as well, videos of the sabers being on each saber is very nice
jdelb
Jdel B.
11/14/19
Great selection of hilts and the quality of the hilt is astounding. The blade is durable but was disappointed that it is slightly bowed/curved. Delivery was extremely fast. The sounds are amazing.
matto28
Matt O.
11/14/19
This is my second order and I have to say that I’m impressed with the overall craftsmanship of the first and since the ordering is hassle free I figured I’d get a second
rickyv15
Ricky V.
11/13/19
The lightsabers are definitely worth buying, and even though my lightsaber started experiencing a malfunction with one of the features, they were quick to help me with suggested actions I could take.
anonymouss733
anonymous S.
11/13/19
Love Ultra sabers, Making my own DIY stuff but I still buy the blades. Good quality, combat ready but a little thin.
samuell65
Samuel L.
11/13/19
UltraSabers provide fantastic products with great service. Their craftsmanship is impeccable, and they are more than willing to resolve any problems in a timely fashion!
jibobh
11/12/19
Only typing this to stop the email spam. They spam you if you don't reply to the email. Other then that, awesome lightsabers.
seang79
Sean G.
11/12/19
I ran a lightsaber clinic at my dojo and I ordered the sabers from Ultrasaber and everyone I delt with was very friendly and professional. Everyone loved their sabers.
skk10
sk K.
11/12/19
very nice saber..but some places edge so sharp(almost cut my finger)..I used very fine sandpaper then OK..inside hilt..when I swing saber something makes sound because battery part hitting inside hilt..other wise beautiful lightsaber. I love it.
kaynec
Kayne C.
11/12/19
Very well setup website, loved the tutorials and reviews. My wife is going to kill me after this purchase. But I love anything star wars as she does horses.
1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Yes. Some parts are nickel plated, but every saber is made from aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and weight. They do not have plastic hilts or hilts made from other metals.

By Michael P.

Yup they are from the USofA - I got mine from them, Im based in Australia so I had the same concerns - but the customer service it outstanding. They are expensive but well worth it !!

By JL F.

Thank you for your interest in Ultrasabers. Please email us at info@ultrasabers.com or shipping@ultrasabers.com and we can answer your questions. We also have Live Chat available on the website 9 am to 5 pm CST Monday through Friday.

By Emory H., Ultra Sabers Representative

It depends on many variables, but at check out it gives you multiple choices on what shipping method you want. but you have to factor in the time to fabricate your order too. you can email them ahead of time to get an estimate on how long it takes to fabricate your item, add that to whatever shipping method you choose = your answer.

By Jeno E.

The price shown by the hilt is for a stunt saber. Meaning there is no sound just the hilt a blade and led light of your choice.

By Ethan Z.
Questions? Get answers from the Ultra Sabers staff and other customers.

Ultra Sabers?