Review of Ultra Sabers

Tel: 832.569.5194
shipping@ultrasabers.com

davidj788
5/19/19

Ordered this for a going away gift for a fellow nerd. It delivered sooner than I was expecting and the quality is phenomenal. Bonus points for the business being in the my wife's hometown which was a surprise. I made sure to pass the link to one of my coworkers for my own going away gift later on :)

andrews621
5/19/19

I love the quality of the saber and I love how fast the construction of it was. When you ask a question over email, their response is very prompt.

ambrosiab
5/18/19

Literally the best lightsaber I've ever had. Really sturdy and the light even with the strongest/thickest blade is absolutely amazing! 100% recommended!

xuanh
5/17/19

Shipping documents sent to shipper for customs procedures were not completed. I had to provide website's invoices and received a lot of taxes

juliena3
5/16/19

the saber hilts are nice, some screws need to be tightened up a bit and there are no manual (how to dismantle them for basic cleaning, changing the blade, and removing batteries for example), but really nice items.
"very average" appreciation because the customer service did not answer to my several emails asking (kindly) if it was possible to get the free item included in the "May the 4th" week coupon operation, regarding the fact that I had ordered 4 sabers (high end models) on april 26th. to no avail.
I passed another order (and activated the "revenge of the 5th" coupon...), I hope that it will go on well.
shipping was smooth with fedex, as the import taxes (paid on delivery): for international customers it is very important.

davids1615
David S.
5/15/19

Excellent customer service in addition to having a great product...

I recently inquired as to how/if I could order some color variants for the knurled screws on the two Menace sabers I had purchased at an earlier time. Customer Service Rep "Marlena" got right back to me. She said it was indeed possible and gave me clear instructions on how to go about placing my order. I had no issues, and the order came through just as expected. Thanks again Ultrasabers! You guys rock!!

jordank61
Jordan K.
5/15/19

Got a variety of hilts and colours which give the overall design a great look. Will definitely order more Sabers!

bobb703
5/15/19

The product itself was in great condition as well as the package itself. However did get a letter a week later from FedEx about import tax so if you live in the UK look out for that.

brandonn52
5/15/19

Owning a Lightsaber like the one I purchase has been a life long dream of mine and when I heard Ultra Sabers was gonna be at Awesome Con this year, I knew it would be my first stop. The people at the booth were friendly and helpful. When I put the order in for my saber I was told it would take an hour and they were done in 30 mins. It is now one of my favorite possesions. Thanks Ultra Saber for an awesome product.

neales1
Neale s.
5/15/19

I love this website!! The only conceivable thing that could make this website better was if they had affiliate links or in house products for Jedi/Sith clothing and outfits of the fan fair and costume variety. But that is asking a lot ;)

josefb13
josef b.
5/15/19

well the shopping system on your site is a tad bit complicated and overloaded colorfull / not very well readable. also the password reset procedure did fail 2 times before it finally worked.

mikev76
Mike V.
5/15/19

Interface is easy to navigate and intuitive. There are some minor things that would make selections easier to modify or track but in general well thought out design.

floydv8
5/14/19

i have ordered a light saber at this site. i configurated i myself and send out the order . i live in holland so it had to make a long yourney but after 3 weeks it finally arrived and it looks good

ricardol36
Ricardo L.
5/14/19

Great website with many slection to decide. My lightsaber felt so amazing and real and I'm really happy with my new saber. I can't wait to get my next one!

justinh257
5/14/19

These things are awesome and UltraSabers is a helpful team. The forum is a great place to learn about their products and customization of your saber. Couldn't be more please.

chrisd309
Chris D.
5/14/19

Web site is fantastic and easy to use. All the questions I had could be found in the fAQs and HOLOCRON.

bgoodn
BGood N.
5/13/19

Totally awesome! My mystery box sabers came in right away, and I loved them both so much I ordered a custom saber with diamond controller!

charless647
5/13/19

I bought the $200 mystery saber hoping for a high end one. But that's what I like about the mystery box you just don't know what you will get. I did not get I high end one but really enjoy the one I got.

chrisv161
5/13/19

On time delivery and great customer service. Always get me my sabers just the way i ordered them. Great job guys!

sevenfangst
SevenFangs T.
5/13/19

It took awhile for them to ship the product, but it was delivered quickly after finally shipped, and it is a great product.

spencerl33
5/13/19

Ultrasabers delivered as promised! Shipping took longer than expected, but once it shipped, it was delivered very promptly. Quality of their sabers are extraordinary. You would not go wrong with doing business with them.

alexanders157
5/13/19

They sent 2 Bane Body and 1 Dark Shock Body. The correct order was 1 Bane Body and 2 Dark Shock Body. This affects me because i have a project of building a character that will be unsing 2 dark shock alike sabers.

zacharyv14
5/13/19

Ultrasabers delivered what was promised. I got it in three to five days upon the order. Thought I didnt like orange as a color for a lightsaber, still its growing on me. Plus, mystery box is the way to go for a sample of what ultrasabers is like. It can be useful since mine as hard as a bokken, or wooden katana.

seank66
Sean K.
5/12/19

Every mystery box has a bit of Christmas morning inside. The joy of wonder. The joy on a child's face (or yours) as they peel back the paper is the greatest sight in this galaxy.

stevens600
5/12/19

While the price may shy some overseas buyers away on their more advanced models/builds, the quality of even their cheapest sabers shows that it is money well spent.

Thank you for your interest in Ultrasabers. Please email us at info@ultrasabers.com or shipping@ultrasabers.com and we can answer your questions. We also have Live Chat available on the website 9 am to 5 pm CST Monday through Friday.

By Emory H., Ultra Sabers Representative

Can vouch for these sabers. Made in USA, shipped quickly, I love the quality even more than my overpriced FX sabers.

By David J.

Forever if you send something back for a manufacturers defect. Aka you may not get it back

By Jeana M.

Yes. Some parts are nickel plated, but every saber is made from aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and weight. They do not have plastic hilts or hilts made from other metals.

By Michael P.

The price shown by the hilt is for a stunt saber. Meaning there is no sound just the hilt a blade and led light of your choice.

By Ethan Z.
Questions? Get answers from the Ultra Sabers staff and other customers.

Ultra Sabers?