Ultra Sabers

Ultra Sabers has a consumer rating of 4.68 stars from 66,184 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Ultra Sabers also ranks 2nd among Toys Other sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 95.1%
61,190
2,433

• Absolutely great product, I would definitely buy again.
  • I only got a stunt saber as it's all I could afford but look forward to more parts and adding sound in the future.

• The sabers seem to be well-made, but my overall experience was tempered by the terrible customer service.
  • I received stunt Dark Apprentice LE v4 Blazing Red stunt saber in my Mystery Box.
How would you rate Ultra Sabers?

“Excellent quality and service, worth the money and wait”

Lucas X.
3/11/20

I purchased a lightsaber along with some friends so we could start a high school club. We choose ultrasabers since we heard they're the best, and the quality really shows time and care went into them. The delivery did exceed the 4 week period, but that was due to the Corona virus outbreak along with the new Star Wars movie. When I contacted their support email, I was given a free discount on future purchases. I will definitely purchase from them again once I save up enough.

“Quality”

Ronald H.
6/23/20

received my ultrasaber and it had cosmetic damage I contacted the company numerous times via phone e-mail and even the company owner himself through Facebook to no avail no return response was ever given I spent a lot of money on this saber and received such poor quality and such horrible customer service all I wanted was replacement parts how can I get them if I can't get through to a company that seems to not care about its customers buyers be cautious when buying from this company

Reviews (66,184)

customer service (904) mystery box (662) light saber (229) delivery time (138) order (2935) 2 months (88) 2 weeks (93) great product (181) stunt saber (115) shopping experience (77) 4 weeks (113) 3 weeks (65)
lucasx5
March 11th, 2020
fabianm36
January 8th, 2020
Ordered my first saber with these guys and they did not disappoint! The color of blade is amazing and the sound quality is absolutely incredible, made me feel like a Jedi just holding it. Will be ordering another very soon as there are so many amazing hilts to choose from. Fast shipping and high quality, would recommend to anyone who wants a top quality saber.
jamesh2713
July 17th, 2020
I ordered the cheapest sabre for just a stunt as it's my first, my order did take a while but customer support did say they were very delayed, my only issue is if you live outside the US shipping can be expensive, I live in the UK and it cost me $33 just for shipping, however compared to other sabre company's this is defiantly the best and I can't wait to save up for a new one, very bright light aswell
anthonyc589
January 20th, 2020
Made my order Dec 13, 2019 - Shipped Jan 16, 2020 - Arrived today (Jan 20, 2020).

Even though I made my first order with Ultra Sabers amid the hype for The Rise of Skywalker film release/Ultra Saber's "SithMas" Sale/the holiday season, my order arrived safely to me today in Canada. My order was not guaranteed by Xmas and I expected a long wait. I did send an email for an update, and they responded a week later with apologies as they had a "much higher than expected volume of orders this holiday season."
connorw45
February 28th, 2020
I have ordered my ultrasaber towards the middle of January and in 6 weeks now they have not responded to any phone call I have sent nor the many emails regarding this issue. Honestly I understand the influx of orders they've received because of the movie but it's honestly ridiculous on how long it has taken to get a single response from the ultrasabers team. This experience is terrible and I will never order here again.
raymondn67
April 3rd, 2020
The Fallen is a fine saber made for those fans who loves Star Wars and the Jedi Fallen order videogame. It's a has a Huge hilt, just like in the game, for big handed person or for a dual handed person style. I ordered fully combat ready (including the blade) and it feels ready for that. Made with fine materials, it probably can attain the rank of "an elegant weapon for a more civilized age" quote. It's a fine addition to any saber collection, A must have!

Tip for consumers: Please don't hesitate to order. It's the fastest saber manufacturer of all. Give them time to process and to deliver. It doesn't take more than a month while others take 3, 6 or even 9 months to finish and deliver.

sonnyv1
May 24th, 2020
I ordered 2 sabers and it took about 5 months before i got them. This was no problem as long as i got them. But when they arrived they were fully scratched. But they were packaged very wel. No metal parts touching eachother. So this means the damage was there before they shipped.
I emailed them about it 3 times but no response after almost 2 months. I feel like they got their money and they no longer care now.
samv107
March 1st, 2020
Tracking info was not provided very quickly, but it happened to arrive shortly after my nerves were starting to get unsettled. I got the shipping info within 2 weeks and it was at my door in 3 days.

Solid initiate (shorter- 24in) light saber, gave me a good idea of what kind of customizations I wanted to try next. Will be back for more. Hoping to add premium sound and possibly different buttons and switches.
nicholash228
Nicholas H.
June 3rd, 2020
Verified purchase
Quick easy,got it 2 eeeks after placing order (mystery box) the price is overall better then most companies. The quality is amazing, the red in the blade comes out so bright it's amazing. The actual durability is what I was worried about and actually sparring and sadly numerous drops hasn't effected the inside workings and only made the hilt look cooler. I can't wait for my next one just wish Ben Solo hilt was in the bunch
eddiew79
June 29th, 2020
Numerous times trying to contact these lot and eventually a Jake got back in touch to say he will look into it? After nearly two months I sent a email saying that I've been intouch with my credit card company and straight away I got a reply saying they will send another type of sabre which was cheaper than the original one I ordered and STILL no refund back on my card. I have NOW got a bill off Fedex for the shipment to which I already paid as you can see in the attachment. These guys are a total waste of space, time and effort. STAY WELL AWAY.
darthm3
Darth M.
June 27th, 2020
Verified purchase
The processing time of my order was quite long but I enjoy the product when it eventually got here. The handle is kinda hard to grip though and if you're swinging hard or fast your hand slips to the bottom of the hilt. The diamond controller also doesn't work with windows 10 so you have to have a computer that's slightly older. Other than those 2 things I loved everything about what I got!
trenw
June 2nd, 2020
My two Azure Grand Master are great I'm very pleased with them. I may need to adjust the blade color a little but that is not on Ultra Sabers. The Blade color is as good as can be expected for 32 inch heavy grade blades. What they could use improvement on is their statues indication, "processing" and "shipped" is not enough information for a backlogged order. The amplifying info of "awaiting assembly" and/or "assembly" would be very helpful.
jamesp1836
March 7th, 2020
Received my saber very fast. Arrived on my front porch 6 days after I ordered it. Extremely happy with the quality. Will definitely buy from them again.
stephenm881
Stephen M.
February 23rd, 2020
Verified purchase
I purchased 2 mystery boxes around mid Jan and they arrived around 3 weeks later to UK, Scotland which isn't that bad at all. Quality of the lightsabers are excellent, just a bit disappointed that I received 2 very basic sabers in my mystery boxes ( no windows in the emitters etc) . It hasn't stopped me ordering more though with hopefully better luck this time. Would definitely recommend to others.
scottf605
July 10th, 2020
Ordered 2 sabers in January, and received my order in April (9 weeks later). Neither were complete nor correct, including upgrades I had paid extra for not being included or installed. Immediately contacted customer support and got their automated "please be patient" email. That was 3 months ago, and after several follow-up attempts I have yet to receive any response from an actual person. I cannot recommend this site at all.

Tip for consumers: Don't believe their advertised 4-6 week order time frame (expect twice this).

jasons1267
April 28th, 2020
I am so happy with my mystery box purchase. Well worth the money. Next time I'm going big and getting with customized.
mohamedb48
March 16th, 2020
Hilt is absolutely perfect. However I will recommend you get the heavy grade blade because my mid grade one has broken off. Just the tip and a bit of glue helped that. Would be great to get another one eventually but overall fantastic
jamesr381
James R.
February 20th, 2020
Verified purchase
Took a long time, although understandable as this was during the holidays. Upon receiving, they are beautiful. One saber discharges super quickly, even without using it much. After asking what initially took long, I got a response that consisted of an apology, and a coupon. Although this coupon is decent, it would only help me if I ever purchased from them again, which I am unsure of for the foreseeable future. That may change, however. Overall, a good experience? Perhaps.
lucianad9
Luciana D.
July 6th, 2020
Verified purchase
Thanks guys- We live in Australia and the product did take its time only due to covid19
communication was great after I sent an email asking where is the product.
We received it perfectly packaged.
The light Saber .....WOW..... I purchased for my 16 year old son who is a mad Star Wars fan, like his whole family, that Mumma now wants one to fight him LOL

Will be ordering a couple more soon as my Brother also wants one. lol

May the force be with you ....
billyd94
May 16th, 2020
There was a lead time of up to 6 weeks of fabrication due to the high demands for sabers and they completed my order in 5. The shipping was quick as requested and the product is very surprisingly durable. I've already ordered 3 other sabers from them and they either came in before the 6 week dead line or earlier (one came in a week after ordering). Customer service did take a bit of time to get in touch with, but they did respond in the timeframe they said they would.
dand541
February 11th, 2020
I ordered 2 mystery boxes and received them in 3 days. Which is about a month faster than previous orders. That awesome... the downside though, they were 100% used. Scuffs all over the blades and damage to the hilts. I did recieve one with sound and I did no have to pull the tab from the batteries to activate it. I've spend far too much money on this company to recieve products of this poor quality. I will not be ordering again . Very disappointed
cheriev7
Cherie v.
May 4th, 2020
Verified purchase
I appreciate the 15% off coupon for May 4th, but the banners stated free shipping, too. My young son scraped together his money he saved to afford your cheapest saber with your discount. Once I got to the total and had to tell him how much the NOT free shipping was, he was heartbroken. I am paying the difference, but that will be part of his birthday gift. Also, I couldn't find how long it would take for delivery. Thank you!
zachm64
March 31st, 2020
The lightsaber I got from the mystery box was plain and standard, one of the stunt hilts, but I didn't let that ruin the experience. The shipping was faster than anticipated, which is always a huge plus. I edited the hilt of my saber which was a fun experience, and I'm thrilled. Even if someone gets the basic hilt design, you can take it further yourself and make something unique.
derekb233
July 12th, 2020
I myself love my new saber, while the processing did take longer than estimated, I already expected a delay with recent events. Now I haven't had any chance to test the strength of the blade, but the brightness and colors are AMAZING, even through the material of the heavy-duty blade. So far my overall experience was very entertaining and wholesome, had some neighbors come out and check it out as well as a few kids who were in awe. (The pic was to show a friend the new saber)
makenziew6
Makenzie W.
March 8th, 2020
Verified purchase
This is my second saber from ultra sabers and so far my experience has been overall good. They’ve been super quick everything is easy to navigate easy to build your own saver to the way you want it and it also arrived a whole lot quicker than anyone else. I will always be a customer and I would recommend anybody that’s getting into collecting or building sabers that ultra sabers is probably the best place to start for the price quality and speed. Thank you.

Yes. Some parts are nickel plated, but every saber is made from aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and weight. They do not have plastic hilts or hilts made from other metals.

By Michael P.
See more answers (8)

Too long. Go with a different company who cares about their customers

By Josilyn S.
See more answers (21)

Yup they are from the USofA - I got mine from them, Im based in Australia so I had the same concerns - but the customer service it outstanding. They are expensive but well worth it !!

By JL F.