Ultra Sabers

Ultra Sabers has a consumer rating of 4.69 stars from 60,281 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Ultra Sabers also ranks 2nd among Toys Other sites.

• Delivery time was good and reasonable (considering how it was a busy season).
  • I only got a stunt saber as it's all I could afford but look forward to more parts and adding sound in the future.

• This company sells their customer service as being the best.
  • I received stunt Dark Apprentice LE v4 Blazing Red stunt saber in my Mystery Box.
How would you rate Ultra Sabers?

“Would love them if they can get here”

Higgins J.
1/28/20

It's been almost a month since I ordered my saber's and no response yet from this company, I Will love to keep ordering from them but seeing as it to this long to get even an email response from them I won't be ordering anything else from them again.

“Terrible Communication.”

Edwin H.
12/20/19

I placed an order 12/3 and have had no communication as of 12/20. No response to multiple emails. I have no idea if my 2 gifts will arrive before Christmas. Are they still in business or is this a scam.

Reviews (60,281)

customer service (503) mystery box (515) light saber (167) delivery time (70) order (1923) stunt saber (88) great product (130) 2 weeks (47) mystery box saber (75) shopping experience (52) mystery saber (56) holiday season (33)
xenod
January 25th, 2020
Yes I understand that they were swarmed with orders but when ultrasabers after a month finally got back to me they were very nice with handling my order, understanding and recognizing they could not fufill the 2 week time they originally set out, as well as accepting my last minute hilt change request and changing my shipping to 2 day shipping. My feelings go out to those still waiting for their sabers but I think these 2 months have just been a rough time for ultrasabers and their quality hasn't failed to impress me in the end.
bartn13
February 20th, 2020
My wife ordered two of the mystery box sabers for me for my birthday and they did not disappoint. These two sabers are an awesome addition to my collection. Will be ordering more in the future.
charlottep100
January 17th, 2020
Great for combatting lol. Great quality, and I'm still figuring out how to go with the sound effect.
anthonyc589
January 20th, 2020
Made my order Dec 13, 2019 - Shipped Jan 16, 2020 - Arrived today (Jan 20, 2020).

Even though I made my first order with Ultra Sabers amid the hype for The Rise of Skywalker film release/Ultra Saber's "SithMas" Sale/the holiday season, my order arrived safely to me today in Canada. My order was not guaranteed by Xmas and I expected a long wait. I did send an email for an update, and they responded a week later with apologies as they had a "much higher than expected volume of orders this holiday season."
jo206
January 24th, 2020
I bought the Prophecyv3 and I am super happy with it!! I should've bought sound with it however. Of course it was just a little pricey and it would've cut a hole in my bank but I think it would've made it 100x better!! I will definitely be buying another saber soon this February!! Only thing I'd say was a bummer was the wait time and the communication. It was December and they were busy, but overall it got here at a good time and I love it so much! Thank you Ultrasabers!
rayk106
January 3rd, 2020
This was my first custom saver that I purchased, and the interaction between Ultrasabers was great. They contacted me letting me know some of the parts I picked wouldn't be in available for a couple months, and gave me the option to change my order or wait. Those parts weren't a big deal so I opted to get my order earlier, but I feel like many other companies would not have reached out to give me the option. That alone is enough for me to consider buying again, but the quality was great too, so I will definitely consider repeat business. A++
chrisl826
February 19th, 2020
I strongly recomend lightsabers from this website! It is a very nice product with more quality than many of the items i have come across so far
higginsj
January 28th, 2020
danielm1480
February 14th, 2020
This time I ordered 2 mystery box sabers. Sabers were worth well more than what I paid for them as per the guarantee. The processing and shipping was fast took about 3 weeks from the time I ordered til I received them.
hunterj19
January 27th, 2020
I ordered the product on the 22nd of December and it was taking weeks to process the order. I figured that this was normal because of Christmas coming up and the new star wars movie. I decided to email Ultrasabers anyway just to figure out was was happening and I got a response reasonably fast from someone at ultra sabers. Even though they were being flooded with orders and emails, they still managed to get back to me which I thought was great. I eventually received the product that I ordered and it was well worth the wait!
ethanw93
February 17th, 2020
Other than the time to get it to ship (understandable around the holidays) it got here fast and was in great condition

Tip for consumers: Take your time with looking for the correct thing you wish to buy

logank55
February 20th, 2020
I bought the dark initiate v4 in tri-adgean silver with color discs. It ended up being a really quality product, even though I was sceptical at first, since i have never bought one before. The only bad thing about the saber was that it took the better part of 2 months to arrive. The hilt is surprisingly sturdy, and the light is very bright, even with two color discs in at once. I only wish the discs themselves would be more absolute colors. the red, green, and blue, should show up as their respective color. Instead, you have to experiment with them to see what looks nice.
marcoc116
December 19th, 2019
It's a great feeling taking the sword for the first time. Its weight is perfect, the resistance too; it can hit solid things that it won't break (if you're not a beast ofc). And the light and sounds produced... I just love them.
If you have some trouble connecting it to your pc or modifying the led or sounds configuration, you can find all the info you need on their web.
Definitely one of the best presents I've received.
mattd250
February 13th, 2020
Very nice sabers built with high quality aluminum I run a small polishing and plating shop and polished the saber hilts to a mirror finish after receiving them
customerf30
Customer F.
February 2nd, 2020
Verified purchase
I had a good experience with a customer service representative named Jake. He helped me and gave me exactly what I needed. Other than that, I had a somewhat negative experience. FedEx also screwed me over and I know that's not ultrasabers fault, but they're involved with each other and they made me very angry. If it wasn't for all the discounts I received, and Jake's excellent service, I would have been completely unsatisfied and would never order again. My saber is nice but for the price, a little not worth it. But i guess that's understandable I suppose. Oh well...
andrewb758
January 18th, 2020
I am extremely satisfied with my Ultra Sabers Savior. The saber itself is flawless in form and function. The launcher software gives me more control and is much easier to use than expected. Customer service was very fast to respond when I contacted them. Overall a pretty great experience.
bryanc228
January 20th, 2020
The lightsaber was very nice and I loved it, the only thing is that it wasn't wrapped as a surprise. I wanted a surprise but no, they didn't give it to me like that. Customer service was very good. Processing time was around 4 weeks
brendag312
January 2nd, 2020
Was not on Christmas list! But Santa hit a home run favorite gift. Of course we had to get two so dad could join in on the fun
adamg122
Adam G.
January 8th, 2020
Verified purchase
My order got delayed due to the holiday and star wars impacting their order times. I was able to contact support, who did eventually respond back. They were able to make sure my order was shipped within a few business days. The only other issue I have is with who they choose to ship through, FedEx. Unfortunately each time I order, they ALWAYS get my delivery date wrong. They'll say Tuesday, and it will be Wednesday or Thursday, with absolutely no reason as to why. The product itself has always been top notch without any issues though.
douge78
Doug E.
Verified purchase
Received my saber after about 5 1/2 weeks. It was delayed by heavy holiday orders. I ordered a $200 mystery box. I received an Arbiter red blade with lite sound. The paper I got with the saber said it had premium sound and rechargeable batteries. So there was a moment of disappointment when I saw that there was no usb port on the circuitboard and the batteries were 4xAAA. Still the saber was sound equipped and met the order criteria so I'm happy overall. The saber seems well built and functions excellently.

Thank you Ultrasabers!
loganc52
Logan C.
February 19th, 2020
Verified purchase
My friends and I were very excited to turn our childhood dreams of being Jedi masters into a reality. We were very excited to order our lightsabers, and we hope they turn out just as advertised.
tamv4
Tam V.
February 15th, 2020
Verified purchase
Delivery was great, the light saber was awesome. But the electronics were terrible, when i opened the box the button switch was broken. I tried to contact ultrasabers many times via email, phone, and social and never got a response. This is a small issue and but their products are great. It would just be nice for them to do something about a faulty lightsaber. But since i couldn't contact them, i decided to fix it myself.
chrisw351
Chris W.
January 21st, 2020
Verified purchase
Overall it was a great experience. Considering that I ordered at Christmas time right after a Star Wars movie came out, the long shipping time was expected. Although, I ordered a Mystery Box and I think I got a Grab Bag. It doesn't really matter though because what I got was what I would expect from a Mystery Box. I have just seen enough YouTube videos to know that the Grab Bags come with the blade attached and the Mystery Boxed are detached and the hilt is wrapped in paper. I'm not complaining though, what I got is great.
indyv1
Indy V.
Verified purchase
Ultrasabers customer service is superb. I contacted to check what was the delay like for my very first order. They got back to me with and explained and I was very satisfied with the response. But nothing can come close to what I received. The Mystery Saber came with sound. Immediately I am convinced on how good the Osedian soundboard is and definitely made me a loyal and a repeat customer from Australia!. Keep up the good work team!
carriet41
Carrie T.
February 14th, 2020
Verified purchase
When we first ordered, we didn't immediately receive a confirmation so it scared us a bit. But we sent an email and received an answer back about the backlog for confirmations as well as orders. He received it yesterday and it's even better quality than we thought it would be! Overall, except for not getting a confirmation email right after ordering, it was a great purchase and he's already thinking about his next one!

Yes. Some parts are nickel plated, but every saber is made from aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and weight. They do not have plastic hilts or hilts made from other metals.

By Michael P.
See more answers (7)

Yup they are from the USofA - I got mine from them, Im based in Australia so I had the same concerns - but the customer service it outstanding. They are expensive but well worth it !!

By JL F.