Review of Ultra Sabers

Tel: 832.569.5194
shipping@ultrasabers.com

brianb669
2/16/19

I love Ultrasabers. I have purchased 4 so far. 1 I gave to my best friend of over 30 years kid. Now he's hooked. I looked at these things for well over a year before I pulled the trigger on purchasing one. It quickly became an addiction. I love the 3 I still currently own. The company has super fast service and the prices are great compared to the quality of the products. If you're a Star Wars fan these are a must have item. It's solid and does not feel like a toy at all or a glorified Flashlight. I can't wait to buy more of them. My biggest hope is that my next girlfriend or wife is a Star Wars fan because these things are a blast to play with. The only drawback is it scared my dog so bad he had a seizure. Keep them away from pets.

keithc185
2/16/19

I ordered a Lost Gray with Basic Sound for about $278 (including around $17 in shipping and another $30 in customization) and it was delivered within 4 days with the basic FedEx Ground Shipping. The lightsaber was well protected and completely surrounded in taped bubble wrap to minimize movement within the box and damage.

The material and quality of the hilt and blade are amazing and feel extremely durable. The hilt design is beautiful and well detailed. The hilt is bigger than I expected, but it is still comfortable to grip.

I chose the tri-cree guardian blue lightsaber color and it is great. The color is vibrant, bright, and a more true blue than the arctic blue color.

I got the basic sound setup because I did not need the premium sound due to the fact that I will not be customizing and sound fonts. The basic sound is great and comes with the lightsaber ignition, idle hum, clashing sound, swinging sound, and the lightsaber turning off.

Overall, Ultrasabers delivers great quality lightsabers with beautiful hilt designs, great sound fonts, and trustworthy electronics. Their lightsabers are affordable (granted I ordered from their higher end hilts) and deliver in a timely manner.

I definitely recommend Ultrasabers and would order from them again.

jeremyn45
2/15/19

Picked up this lovely lightsaber for a giveaway on our YouTube channel. Awesome as always. Got a Dark Apprentice V4 stunt saber in consular green, add a blade plug, & a ultraedge heavy dueling blade. This will make a great addition to one of my viewer's lightsaber arsenal.

armanis
2/15/19

Everything good I'll be ordering another for sure and upload the video of the unboxing again. No problem as far as I can see with my stunt saber thanks again for such an awesome product that was well worth its purchase. I'll also mention that I took the liberty to look up the mystery sabers retail price including mods and it came to being worth $95. So in retrospect it came up to $92.50 for the mystery box plus shipping and I actually came up a little change out the deal. Now I seen some folk not too fulfilled with the purchase of the mystery box but I for 1 understand the gamble it comes with and see it as well worth the investment as well as supporting this company. Thanks again ultrasabers for such a fair trade!

davidj677
2/15/19

I love how it looks, feels, and how it's made. This thing can take a hit and give one out. The best part is I got it in under a week.

roym162
2/15/19

Saber's are solid and arrived in a reasonable amount of time. I only got a stunt saber as it's all I could afford but look forward to more parts and adding sound in the future.

aidani2
Aidan I.
2/12/19

I had issues with fedex but ultra saber was super helpful and really enjoyed my awesome quality saber

benp155
Ben P.
2/12/19

This was one of the best experiences I've ever had online. Marlena was extremely helpful with my questions and often would respond to my emails within 15-30 minutes! I sabers work very well, and they are awesome as usual. Props to all of you!

charlesu6
Charles U.
2/12/19

This is the best interaction I've had yet with Ultra Sabers-& I have over a dozen of their items. I ordered the Spectre on a Sunday, & they had it finished & ready to ship by Monday. This was a beautiful saber with sound & special engravings, so for them to have all of it ready to ship within a day is unthinkable in the lightsaber community. I'm a very happy customer!

corruptstormb
CorrupTStorM B.
2/12/19

It was exactly as I expected it to be, I unveiled my ultrasaber on my twitch stream with roughly two dozen people watching, the static built up kinda shocked me through the head phones i was wearing actually which I was not expecting since it was wrapped in bubble wrap. I was hoping to get one with sound but I knew with having purchased the mystery box there was a chance that wouldn't happen. I'm still more than happy with what I got and will probably end up getting more in time! Thank you!

noahw34
Noah W.
2/12/19

I've just placed my order of a mystery box and a grab bag. I'm looking forward to these a lot!!!! I will rate again once I've received the items regarding quality of items and shipping qualities as well.

oblivionw
Oblivion W.
2/11/19

Saw the flash sale for Dominix v5 and I had some reward points so I thought I would give it a shot. I went with Violet Amethyst for the color ( already had the guardian blue and crimson) also felt the purple would go better with a black hilt rather than a silver hilt. Anyway, got what I ordered and its pretty cool. Like the feel of the hilt and the color.

robt113
2/11/19

The order arrived in less than 1 week (USA -> UK), which was a great surprise for my son (I'd told him I'd expect it to take at least 2 weeks from past experience of other on-line purchases from the USA).

My son is overjoyed with his purchase and is already talking about the collection he's going to build up over the coming years (from the sounds of it he's planned how he's going to be spending his birthday & Christmas money for the next 5 or 6 years! *lol*)

jeremyg102
2/10/19

The saber arrived within 2 weeks from USA to Australia. was well packed in bubble wrap.
Postage cost was pretty High at around $70 US. But online tracking was spot on. And could see where it was at every step of the way. My son was really happy with it.
The saber is heavy and good build quality.
Will definitely be back to buy another.

michaelk968
2/10/19

Well what can I say about Ultra Sabers! They are the best at what they do the last mystery box I received was the Graflex light saber I am very satisfied with my purchase and recommend Ultra Sabers to anyone who wants a quality Combat Ready Light Saber!

thanks Ultra Sabers

Mike K

craigj87
2/10/19

I purchased the spectre and I don't usually like arctic blue, but this saber looks amazing with the tri LED. Couldn't be more pleased with it.

anonymousn319
anonymous N.
2/10/19

You won't ship to my home, so when our school is closed week-after-next, I hope my delivery will still make it to me.

franks417
Frank S.
2/10/19

Very easy to navigate website and the best lightsaber fabrication in the industry! Thanks Ultrasabers for a great product!

adamm302
2/9/19

We've ordered 3 UltraSabers and been very happy with all of them. One mystery box with DominixV2 and 2 custom with sound. Glad we discovered UltraSabers.

nayelyu
Nayely U.
2/9/19

Just placed an order for 2 mystery sabers for a birthday gift. Really easy and simple to place and can’t wait till the order arrives! Excited!

technlogicsl
Technlogics L.
2/8/19

A+ from purchasing to shipping to customer service to the product itself. I also greatly enjoyed the raffle.

anonymousp358
anonymous P.
2/8/19

I was very pleased with the communication from ultra sabers in order for them to get me my desired product as quickly and efficiently as possible. The product was received on time and in excellent condition to my specified standard. Overall 10 of 10 would buy again!

iank58
2/7/19

Arrived in time and processed quickly. The Spectre is a work of art and works perfectly. Will definitely buy from again.

cynthiat73
Cynthia T.
2/7/19

Great Website! Easy to navigate with well explained pages and pictures. Prices are great, especially for beginners on a budget like me!

huyl3
Huy L.
2/7/19

Everything is easy to navigate and use. Awesome pictures that showcase the hilts along with explaining what features are included in the lightsaber.

The price shown by the hilt is for a stunt saber. Meaning there is no sound just the hilt a blade and led light of your choice.

By Ethan Z.

Usually about 3 to 5 days once the order is complete.

By Brian B.

Trust me when I tell you I never got ripped of by Ultrasabers. They are amazing.

By Brian B.

Yes as far as I know all the hilts are made from aircraft aluminum

By Ethan Z.

Thank you for your interest in Ultrasabers. Please email us at info@ultrasabers.com or shipping@ultrasabers.com and we can answer your questions. We also have Live Chat available on the website 9 am to 5 pm CST Monday through Friday.

By Emory H., Ultra Sabers Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Ultra Sabers staff and other customers.

Ultra Sabers?