Review of UggAustralia

Tel: 1-888-432-8530
loyalty@ugg.com

tarshonern
1/6/19

The website says after your payment is received, you will receive an email...LIES. It been a month and I haven't received anything. I have sent several emails and still no rssponse

alijaha
12/26/17

I placed an order from the website on December 20th because they had advertised that they would doing next day delivery and that it was "guaranteed" by December 23rd. On the 22nd I tried to contact the company with no luck, the 23rd I called them and was on hold for 2 hours with no answer, wrote to them through social media, and finally chatted with them through their website after waiting half an hour. I spoke to Supervisor Ashley who in sum said package would not arrive until after Christmas and that they had "hopes" UPS could deliver it by time. However, I did not pay for "hopes" and they should have never advertised the delivery was GUARANTEED if it was out of their control. She then proceeded to end our chat because I was being unreasonable asking for some kind of compensation. Today, I called and spoke to Amanda whom told me she was familiar with Ashley, that they were on the same "team." She told me she would not offer me any compensation and when I requested to speak to a supervisor or someone else who could help me she put me on hold yet again and came back and told me she spoke to her superior and would be "unable to transfer me." In essence, they blatantly did not want to take my call. If they could not guarantee a delivery by a date because it was up to UPS then there should have not been a big banner on their website advertising that. Guarantee by definition means that certain conditions will be fulfilled and they did not fulfill those conditions. Not only did they not fulfill those conditions but the staff was rude and offered no remedy. I am beyond disappointed and disgusted being a customer for 10+ years.

kennah4
12/7/17

I purchased some boots from this site. They dont have a direct contact service here is unprofessional. If you want some ugg boots go to the ugg store or a reputable high end retailer. I had no idea that the merchandise is fake. I was ordering for a Christmas present. When they arrive Im going to put the in the Goodwill. I had to order authentic pair from ugg.com for my gift.

dawnt37
11/17/17

First it took over a month to receive the product. Then once they were received, it was the color, pink instead of orange. The manager told me to keep the boots and he would refund me $10 - unacceptable. To make the story short, as the manager and I continued to converse via email, he offered me $15 and lastly a $20 refund and 10% off my next purchase. He asked me to understand that they work hard make little money and the cost was expensive to shop to us. At the end of the day, I reported this to my credit card company to get a full refund. Did I mention, the boots weren't authentic either....stay way, do not buy from this website!!!

vanessam80
8/12/17

I paid for my boots. Returned and now they keep contacting me about getting a payment because i didn't pay for my boots... that they sent me... ridiculous!!! I paid for them i know it's on my bank statement. I don't know if this is a scam or what but I would like for them to stop emailing me about a 200 dollar payment...

gracec92
8/1/17

Absolutely terrible experience. I purchased a pair of black uggs which cost me alot of money, when I realised only after a few months I noticed the shoes were turning green and started to fray. I reported my problem to Ugg and they did not accept the photos I had taken and made me post my shoes to them. The lady said if they are found to be faulty I would receive another pair of thr boots. Reluctantly I sent them off but to my surprise I did not hear one word from them. Upon lodging a complaint I received an email to say that they had confirmed my boots were faulty. However they then stated that they could not send me another pair of shoes and would offer me a refund of the sale price. I continued to dispute the case and asked for my boots to be returned however after a week they confirmed they had threw my shoes away. They suggested I buy some more uggs online however the same style of boots were an extra £50 to what I had paid. Absolutely disgusting scam they have tried to set up and their customer service was beyond a joke. There was no way I could buy an adequate replacement. I was ignored several times, spoken to rudely and called the wrong name where they had copied a response they had sent to another customer. I would suggest anyone thinking of spending money on uggs doesnt as you only lose them and your money 6 months later. Absolutely shocking for what i thought would be a reputable company.

elissas5
4/16/17

I had a pair of Uggs given to me as a gift. I wore them briefly and they got a hole in the front of them. I called their costumer service and when I told them my problem they rudely hung up on me. I called them back to see if I could talk to someone else and they sent me right to a survey and wouldn't help me after that. This is the worst costumer service I have ever had. For Uggs being a billion dollar company you think they would hire better costumer service representatives and that they would cooperate with what I was trying to tell them was wrong with the shoe.

sharonn34
2/22/17

I bought a pair of ugg chestnut colour they came like a yellow colour very very poor quality sent them back in December for a refund and did not get it.FAKE.

clairec46
1/24/17

Terrible quality boots even though claim to be made in Australia. Brought two pairs. 1 boot broke after 2 days of indoor wear. The second boot in the first pair broke 2 weeks later and the there pair broke after 2 weeks. Customer service awful and refused a return claiming that the boots had been submitted to too much wear and tear ( after 2 days?!) and water damage ( the part that broke was above my ankle and had not been in contact with water!)

ke13728
1/14/17

No response to request to return these fake uggs. Buyer Beware! Wonfder if there is a way to get refund from the credit card company! Worth a try!

janeta39
1/13/17

This is my 5th email and I got no response from my last 4. I am very dissatisfied with my Uggs...#1) I was overcharged by $12.00...the price with shipping was &103.00, why was $115.00 taken out of my account? #2) the uggs came today which was 16 days after I purchased them #3) they are not authrntic...real. 4) most important..not the size I ordered. I cannot fit a size 7...I ordered a women's 9. #5.) They are not light pink...the one that was sent to me was fushia...and a sticker with the color I was supposed to get covering it. #6) the box looked like someone stepped on it which is very unprofessional. 6) the uggs have a nasty mold smell. I am sending them back and I want every cent of my
$115.00 back and I will never order from you again or refer anyone. I am so angry, pissed, mad, disappointed, and I feel robbed and cheated....and scammed.

Can anyone tell me how to reach someone from this site because I need to send these boots back and get my money back...

nirinar
1/13/17

I ordered a few weeks ago. But i haven't received anything. I've send mails to ask about the status order and the shipment : no answers !!!
Don't waste you money in this website...they're thieves...

madisonw25
1/10/17

http://uggs.uggaustralia.qc.com is a fake China based website!!! The uggs are not authentic at all! They're made in Shanghai China, real uggs are made in Australia, the whole website is a scam, do not waste your money!

jessel31
12/14/16

Ordered over 3 weeks ago and shipment hasn't arrived, been trying to reach customer service to find out what's happening but can't reach anyone! No reply to emails sent 5 days ago, Live chat doesn't work on Canadian website. Tried to reach them on US site and there's is 43 people in queue before me, queue doesn't seem to be moving..

mh153
12/13/16

Customer service is non-existent. And, shipping times are ridiculous.

evelynk13
12/12/16

I love coming to this Cheshire oaks store. Today I was served by Sarah. At a stressful busy time she made my visit quick, easy and a pleasureable experience. Every time I visit this store I feel I am important And nothing is too much trouble Please pass on my comments to Sarah and the store manager. Well done Ugg!!

lisaw215
12/2/16

I love my uggs. They are sooo comfortable and warm. Great for the cold weather! I also like the many colors they have available. Want more

andreik11
12/2/16

Terrible customer service. When I went to write a review about my sad experience on the phone with customer service, I have noticed all the bad reviews about them.....such a SHAME. The shoes are nice but when you deal with such a horrible experience then you want to end the whole deal and move on to a real company focus on the customer! I would fire the person I spoke with.....attitude and acting like is the owner!

ericas33
11/24/16

Bought a pair of Bailey Bows and when they came, the have a strong odor of mildew. Smell so bad, it can stink up an entire room in 5mins. Told the owner I want to return. He says it's the glue but it's the entire boot!!!! Offered me $10 and keep the smelly boots.....won't offer me a full refund!!! DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS CRAP WEBSITE!!!

ashtynp
10/15/16

The material is very comfortable. I am definitely going to order more products

tiggyr
9/1/16

Was told to return shoes to a US address for exchange to larger size. Weeks have passed, many emails have been sent....they are now ignoring them completely and no sign of replacement shoes. I feel and fear they have stolen my Chivons. Worst customer service ever....will NEVER EVER buy Uggs after this

nijsk
8/17/16

I had bought these Ugg-slippers in London may 2016. I have used them only in my house.
You can see on the picture that the rims let loose. When I make a appeal on the warranty, the servicecentre UGG said that I had to send the slippers to the shop in Londen.

Tip for consumers: Never buy Uggs

tonys117
3/30/16

I purchased a pair of mens Neumel in gray. The shoelaces started to schredd after the first week.I purchased them through Zappos. I called zappos up and they were very nice although they did not carry the shoelaces they referred me to UGG. I called UGG and they took all my information and told me I would have the new shoelaces in 2 weeks time. after about three and a half weeks I put my New UGGS on again and remenbered about calling them. Now the laces have gotten even worse. I called UGG again. This customer service agent said she would send them out. Guess what a month and a half later no shoe laces. I called Zappos again thinking they might have an "in" with UGG being they sell I think many pairs of UGGS for them. They do not. But Zappos is such a good company they credited me Twenty $20 for all my trouble with UGG. They also told me that UGG has an online request form for shoe laces and such, so I filled out the form with my info and guess what? I got an email from UGG saying I was in luck and that my shoe laces would be arriving soon. Guess what? I am still waiting. Every time I venture out to the mailbox I think they will arrive. UGG Austrailia is at the bottom of my list. I will never purchase an UGG product again EVER. If I could give less then one star I would. I have sinced purchased my own laces online I have given up on UGG
Zappos is the best, UGG Australia (China Where they are made now) is the worst.

kellyb132
3/3/16

I like many others have had horrible dealings with the customer service. They either do not know their own policies or lie about them. Every customer service rep I spoke with said something different. I had sent my UGG Elsa boots back because the zipper was starting to jam. It had been almost a year and I figured I would be proactive and send them back and get new ones because it was definitely a defect. Nothing I did. Well... it took them a month to tell me that they lost my boots! I don't really like the look of most of the UGGs but loved these ones and they didnt' even have any in stock to ship back to me as a replacement. I ended up getting money back for them (less than what they had said they'd give me) and then purchase them from another online retailer. I was also not pleased that they called the boots that I purchased "Elsa" as they aren't the same as the ones I purchased in 2014. I am very disappointed. The boots I received craftmanship was also less than acceptable. I won't be buying Uggs again.

am9408
2/20/16

I have a pair of ADIRONDACK II that cracked in the front and is no longer waterproof after a normal wear of two winters. Tried leaving a review to warn others but the confirmation email after I wrote the review never came. What a fraud, no wonder all reviews are five stars.

Please tell me how to send them back?

By michelle K.

My daughter paid $122 and her boots were fake. We ordered on September. The ones that we ordered they claim was no longer available but they sent the same boot but in a different color black. The boots are bleeding from the fabric and the soles feels like a cardboard box

By Jackie j.

By Francis B.

i wanna know the answer too

By sarah c.

No. The boots come from China and are usually defective. There is no customer service. I contacted UGG's parent company in California, Deckers Outdoor Corporation, they told me UGG Australia is a well-know counterfeiter of their boots. That's why the prices look so good. As for phone number - company is in Shanghai, China.

By Francis B.

It's been a month and I still haven't received anything.

By Tarshoner N.

They are in Shanghai, China. Boots are fake.

By Francis B.

Questions? Get answers from the UggAustralia staff and other customers.

1 Photo for UggAustralia