Review of Uber

San Francisco, CA 94105
35b7a43f108f4ae2b58bb92aeea003fa@www.uber.com

customerr7
7/17/19

Uber does not keep record of the destination address you put. The driver can put whatever destination address she/he wants and you will not get your money back if you get charged your coriders' fare. I was told they did not have a record of the the destination address I actually put.

bettyk19
7/9/19

Uber is the worst, they charge for everything. They allow their drivers to say that they are at the destination so that the customer is charged a waiting fee. I was literally waiting on the driver outside for 7 minutes because he was at the wrong complex and i get charged a waiting fee. To top it off uber allows their drivers to text and drive. I sent the pics to uber, and they stated that it is not a cause to be alarmed. I have more, but it keeps freezing when i upload more pics. Alot of the uber drivers are rude and uber doesnt care. Uber only wants your money

amrame
7/6/19

Checking my Credit card I report, I found that UBER charged me 24.99 USD without my permission. I bought a one-time-Ride-Pass when visiting in New-York in June 2019. I did so after getting a promotion message from the company. The fact that Ride-Pass is recurring was not mentioned. At least, I was not asked to approve a recurring monthly charge.
Asking the company for a refund is mission impossible. There is no email address and no way you can contact them.
Also, once you were entering a payment method, there is no way to cancel it, unless you enter a new credit card. The only way will be to delete your account.

josieb25
7/6/19

We wrote this review because we wanted to let everyone know what happened to us in New Orleans and Uber did nothing about it.

We went on vacation to New Orleans to take a cruise. We arrived the day before, The suggestion from our travel agent, just to make sure that nothing went wrong.We are new to Uber and our ride from the Comfort Inn Suites at the New Orleans airport to the Port of New Orleans on Feb 7 was the first time using Uber. This was at the suggestion of the Comfort Inn Suite and we were happy with the service that was provided to the Port of New Orleans. Mileage of 14.34 and drive time of 36 minutes as recorded with a value of $21.78. On our travel from the Best Western Plus on St Charles Ave to the Louis Armstrong airport on Feb 19 was a total of 15.77 miles and a trip time of 31 minutes and with a fare charge of (adjusted by Uber from $44.11) $39.07 is still $17.29 more than our first ride with only a difference of 1.43 miles and 5 minutes. It took two weeks to get a response back from Uber. This is unprofessional. We had explained in detail on the cost of all three of our trips with Uber, and the last trip, we where over charged, due to the driver taking a longer route. Plus the driver was on the phone with his wife when driving. In Louisiana, law prohibits talking on your phone while driving, that is called "Distracted Driving" and the driver put us in harms way and insurance companies like to hear about this when it comes to distracted drivers. We said that I will call both Hotels, and complain, we also said that I will get a hold of Uber Head Office, plus go on social media, and do a negative review, plus do a negative review on the Uber app. My husband and I are very upset on how this has been handled, with the Uber company in New Orleans to a point that they stop returning emails, even with the Uber app.That is a very expensive 1.43 miles and 5 minute ride. The first refund proposed by Uber was $.29 we find to be a joke and totally inadequate and we were hoping that Uber would reconsider a more substantial refund. They have refunded us so far around $10. When checking the distance to the airport it should've been $28.00. Since then we have not heard from Uber. Specially with the last email asking for the email for head office.So we are done with the games, will be posting this note on all social media to let everybody know be aware of Uber ripping customers off and for their safety. Plus we will also be placing this on the website of the hotels that we were staying at.This could've been prevented if they communicated with us and reimbursed us the difference which they did not I guess money is more important than having a customer base.
Josie and Gordon

shalynk
6/27/19

Uber's customer service department is absolute GARBAGE! All i needed was help changing my password because someone had hacked my account. They wanted information like my social security #, which I was not going to provide. There is no # to call them unless you pay for a premium membership - so i went to their chat support. 7 representatives came into the chat and left immediately without resolving my simple request! Or giving instructions on how to change my DA*N password! Lyfe will have my business from here forward.

joanneg135
6/25/19

And where have all the good drivers gone? Maybe to Lyft? Driver nearly an hourlate,did not rely to text or answer phone. Left my elderly mom. She tried o contact uber safety and got a recording

amrm12
6/23/19

Well done,fast the way of treatement is respectful and smart love it
Hope for more like that
Easy ,smart,comfortable ,pricless and always improve themselves in many ways ,

sunnyd27
6/22/19

I've been using Uber for a good 3 years now. Going to and from the airport, events and other places I want to go but don't want to hassle with finding parking or walking through acres of parking lot after I've arrived. Love the convenience of being picked up and dropped of right at the front door and I've had such nice experiences with meeting the most kind and positive Uber drivers. I've been around for a long time and am glad there is a service like this now. Sometimes I am afraid to go here or there because I'm concerned I'll get lost but with Uber I no longer worry and just go! One more thing.... ** If you want to sign up with coupon code jodir282ue you can get up to $20 off your first ride. **

nelsona34
6/16/19

I have a temp medical condition that prevents me from driving, still have to do errands. Taxis in my area are unreliable & don't take cards. So I thought I'd try Uber. Downloaded their app , entered info they asked for ; scheduled a car , waited past due time , got a cancellation notice for no funds (I gave them my credit card) ; tried to re-schedule , same issue. Each time the notice gave an address 2 numbers off of mine but close so I know no car came. There is no way to contact anyone by phone or online to help resolve the issue. Never again .

johnr1467
6/10/19

Very convenient/useful/good to have and important if you don't own your own car or can drive. The prices are suprisingly very affordable. I will definitely never call or take a taxi ever again lol. Everytime I have used Uber before, they are usually there and show up within 15 minutes of me submitting the order. You can watch the driver in live time they the map on the Uber app so you know where he is and how far

cheric45
6/5/19

I have asked several times from the tech support team " where would I go to print up ALL
my receipts with Uber......Uber wants to charge me $1.00 join a service for that fee
THAT IS RIDICULOUS AND CHEAP OF THEM
THUMBS DOWN UBER ZERO RATING FOR YOU

stephenc352
6/2/19

I used Uber for the first time, I ordered a taxi and I received messages saying a taxi was on its way only for them then to cancel it, this happened twice in the space of 20 minutes or so. It was around 2am on and I was on a dark road waiting. Then I received another message saying a taxi was on its way and would be there in 8 minutes. A good twenty minutes later it still hadn't arrived. I rang the driver and he said he was on his way. After another ten minutes he rang me to say he had arrived! He had not! I explained where I was only for him to then hang up on me! To make matters worse Uber then messaged me to say they had taken £4.00 off my card because I had cancelled the ride! I then had to walk three miles home. I cannot get any response from Uber. Stay away from the scamming b stards.

samars7
5/22/19

Overall a very marvellous travelling facility, with uptodate vehicles and decent partners. Really helping a lot of people on daily basis by saving them from headache of wandering in the streets for taxis and bargaining with the illiterate drivers. thumbs up

quineshar
5/9/19

I was a Uber driver .1st Uber took money from the trips we get ,they took the surge from us ,(uber eats drivers)and the extra money they would let us earn ,they used to have it to where if you finished your bonus before the weekend ,Uber would give you another bonus for the weekend ,now they just have it to where you do 70 trips (185$)you do the remaining 50 ,you get the remainder of the money which would be (120$),and the other thing for me is everytime you get close to hitting your bonus (either 1)they will sit up there and have the nerve to put you on ice ,in other words not give you any pings and also Uber will tell you how long it's going to take you to get to the restaurant or customers house and for some reason to me ,it's been a few times where I could have swore Uber was wrong on the distance .I used to love Uber but now that I see they don't give a $#*! about there drivers ,really $#*!ed up on Ubers part

carlad89
5/9/19

Apresenta certos problemas em relação ao selecionar os motoristas pela índole porém e uma empresa muito boa

peterw298
4/30/19

Uber charged me about a total of 30 dollars because their drivers could not find the Uber pick up lot at the ft lauderdale airport. one driver made it there and did not speak English.Two others went to departure lanes. i complained and got back 6,00. several people have told me they have the same problems with Uber.

natalier94
4/26/19

I'm A Uber Driver & In Not Happy With Uber Right Now... They Keep Playing With My MONEY HONEY... Instant Pay Is A JOKE... I Have The Same Bank Info Since I Started With Uber.. Now All Of A Sudden The SYSTEM FLAGING MY CARD... And EveryTime I Talk To A Representative They SAY THE SAME SH**...They Just Reading A Da** Computer Skit... And U Cant Talk To AnyBody @ Corporate They Have A Da** Recording.... You GUY'S OR FULL OF MALARKEY.... Drop The Mic....

clarenceb50
4/18/19

Uber Support for Drivers is a disaster. They tell you to do the same thing over and over and keep giving you negative results. They also change their story constantly. No wonder they are unprofitable. I pity the fool who invests in this company. Incompetence is an art form at the support center. A bunch of malfunctioning robots.

meredithh35
4/15/19

I have been driving for Uber for 10 months and today I found out they are not reimbursing the drivers in Hampton Roads Virginia the correct amount for the tolls. I spoke to a few reps who informed me they will only correct the past 10 days. SHAME on Uber for not taking care of their drivers and doing the right thing.

chiquitah
4/12/19

04-12-2019 Warning! do not do any type of buisness with uber!! they have become pure evil! they no longer have customer service support. You can not reach anyone by phone and they email support team is paid by how may tickets they answer not how many problems they solve. so you get uncaring people playing games and giving you fake responses that do not help you over and over again. I have pleaded with these people and told them they placed the wrong account to my phone number and email so therefore I can not log on to see my pay tax forms or drive, they keep sending a short response telling me to check my app?? sooo I am done they messed up my account and have been giving my false help for over a week......so please beware beause if something should happen and you need them....you get people in another country playing games with your life!! BEWARE UBER IS EVIL

timothyd103
4/7/19

the drivers around nyc are awesome !! the service of the app is very decent but still its not the perfect app out there...

joew284
4/6/19

Wish I could give less than a one star review.
It is so hard to deal with this company. No one to talk to so as to confirm that the reservation. The most difficult company to deal with for a ride.
I will never call them again.

Joe

sekiop
4/1/19

I used Uber in 3 countries recently and service was totally good. They should work a bit their customer relationship

hamidb10
4/1/19

Arrived at port Columbus Ohio few days ago and did not have a ride. For the first time, I downloaded Uber app. to get a short ride home. Prior to my arrival, I was in Chicago and checked their fair prices and it seemed inexpensive. Once I arrived in Columbus, I requested a ride which was higher by $9.25 So I thought maybe it was after hours and that would be ok. The driver arrived early and would not wait for me to get out of the airport so he took off because I was not outside immediately. I was not happy so I got on the Uber app again and requested a new ride. This time the fair was twice the original amount. I was totally upset. But who can I call. The drive informed me that they only pay him $1 per mile regardless of how much Uber charges the customers. I felt sorry for him and told him that I personally would not use Uber again.

dalem220
3/29/19

I scheduled an Uber pick up for 3 am in north Scottsdale Az for a 5:15 am plane. Uber did nothing to assure there would be a driver available at that hour. Uber simply began searching for a driver at 3 am. As a result I was forced to wake my son to take me to the airport. This is not a scheduled car service. It is unreliable. I will make other arrangements in the future. Thedaler

366 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I strongly believe that if anyone makes $20/Hour driving for uber, everybody will come out from the offices I work for them. If you make minimum wage while you are driving for them you are lucky.

By Samir a.

Lmfao Women your crazy. And probably a feminst. And that's sexist women only driving women only being picked up.

By julian k.

Uber are thieves steer clear of their company at all costs!!! Read more reviews they have screwed over hundreds of people!!!! Does this help???

By joe t.

Ouch! They are thieves- I would call or cancel the credit card. Here in Florida they been raping, robbing, and assaulting customers!! Uber sucks and is bad news- at least they got banned here in Broward County Florida where I live!!

By joe t.

Dont use uber, use a taxi its cheaper and safer

By Matthew G.

Not a scam, but Lyft pays up to $ 500 for the same referral, so if you have Lyft, make sure you sign up for Uber and Lyft at same time so that your completed trips will earn you the driving bonus at the same time.

By Timbo J.

When I drove for them I didn't have one but if a customer had one I would use it

By julio g.

Direct deposit every thursday

By Mark L.

Once you are in their system and they have your credit card, it is difficult to remedy the situation; their site has no address, no email, no phone, you are at the mercy of scammers. They are overwhelmed by business and have no customer service.

By Roo Z.

I have painfully discovered another Uber fraud, which surprises me a great deal. You can Take a trip on Uber with the pickup and destination defined, and in our case this trip is frequently taken iwith Uber in about 25 minutes and $25. But, if the driver doesn't show the trip completed, the continued time and travel (possibly for Lyft?) just stacks up, In total they put $479 on my card for over 20 hours and 50 miles. Our bad for not catching the charge until the credit card bill arrived. I went right to Uber, but in a series of emails questioning why the account is in my girlfriends name and the card in my name, they created all all sorts of complexities asking question after question in multiple emails rather than issue a credit. I had to turn it over to my credit card company.

By Val S.
Questions? Get answers from the Uber staff and other customers.

Uber?