Review of TrustATrader

Tel: +44-1438-870097
sales@trustatrader.com

mattw367
3/6/19

I posted a genuine negative review but it has not appeared on the site and I have not been contacted per their review process. How can you "Trust" any of the Traders on the site if they don't post negative reviews? I won't be using them again.

Response from Alex M., TrustATrader Representative
Hi Matt, thank you for your review. Here at TrustAtrader we take negative reviews very seriously and always investigate each negative review before they are posted. This can sometimes take some time and may be a reason to why the negative review has not been published yet. We do publish negative reviews and if you would like to find out a bit more about our negative review process, you can find it here: https://www.trustatrader.com/the-review-process

If you would like to find out about your negative review, please do get in touch with us and we will be more than happy to answer any questions.
rebeccam401
12/1/18

Easy to navigate website and a fantastic way to find a tradesman that you can trust at short notice!

Response from Alex M., TrustATrader Representative
Thanks for the review Rebecca
sallyh117
12/1/18

Brilliant way to find reliable and honest local tradesmen. I got let down at the last minute by a plumber a friend had recommended to me and luckily was quickly able to find a replacement using TrustATrader.

Response from Alex M., TrustATrader Representative
Hi Sally, thank you for your review!
tammin3
12/1/18

great site . easy to use and i trust all the honest reviews on there . i always check before i purchase

Response from Alex M., TrustATrader Representative
Thanks for the review Tammi
amyl332
12/1/18

This website takes the added stress of finding an honest, reliable workmen off as you can read real peoples reviews to make sure the work you need doing will always be done to the highest quality. I have used the website several times and would not dream of hiring a workmen without using it its saved me so much money and time could not recommend the website enough

Response from Alex M., TrustATrader Representative
Thank you for the review Amy!
joannec153
12/1/18

Brilliant website. Great to check other peoples experience of a trader before you use them, gives me peace of mind

Response from Alex M., TrustATrader Representative
Thanks Joanne!
karens798
12/1/18

Use this site all the time to get comfort when choosing a trader. Have recommended the site to my parents who are currently getting lots of work done on their house.

Response from Alex M., TrustATrader Representative
Thanks for the recommendation Karen!
kathryns164
12/1/18

Easy site to navigate. Well layed out. Easy to use and great service.
Found pleasant experience.
Overall very happy

Response from Alex M., TrustATrader Representative
Thanks for the review Kathryn
roxannem42
11/30/18

Got me out of a bad situation with a cowboy trader. Would definitely recommend and use again! Easy website to navigate.

benf94
11/27/18

Needed a plumber immediately for burst pipe repair. Checked TrustATrader and they sorted me out, couldn't be happier.

Response from Alex M., TrustATrader Representative
Glad we could help Ben!
kimberleyr12
11/24/18

A fabulous service that allow you to find reliable and honest tradesmen local to you. I have used several times and never been disappointed

Response from Alex M., TrustATrader Representative
Thank you for the review Kimberley!
seanm390
11/2/18

I came to TrustATrader to find a reliable tradesperson to take care of a few jobs I needed doing and found them to have just what I was looking for! Many trusted traders to choose from and I hired a couple who did the work perfectly. Would use again!

Response from Alex M., TrustATrader Representative
Thanks Sean!
sarahg337
10/29/18

Excellent site to find a trader that you can trust. Thank you, will be using this site again in the future.

Response from Alex M., TrustATrader Representative
Thanks for the review Sarah!
lindac697
10/23/18

am new this this and a bit apprehensive but found the whole process 100% reliable
accurate and easy
i got a great job done friendly and professional

Response from Alex M., TrustATrader Representative
Thanks Linda, we aim to take the apprehension out of finding the right trade.
alif23
10/22/18

this is a good site it will help me find a trusted trader in the future, we are hoping to have work done on the house in the new year

Response from Alex M., TrustATrader Representative
Thanks for the review Ali!
darrenw67
10/21/18

Been amazing over last 3 years the phone doesn't stop ringing. As long as you weed out the time wasters it's been such an asset to the pulling in of business. Would highly recommend even to bigger businesses

Response from Alex M., TrustATrader Representative
Thanks for the comment Darren, glad to hear it working out for you.
peterr267
10/21/18

TrustATrader offers a great portal for customers to review our performance with real customers feedback.
We have used TrustATrader for over 12 years and have received over 500 positive feedback reviews leading to new customers contacting us.

Keep up the good work TrustATrader.

The IT People (Home) Ltd

Response from Alex M., TrustATrader Representative
Thanks Peter, here's to another 12 years!
andys230
10/20/18

A great platform for honest traders to be found by consumers who want peace of mind when choosing a contractor for their work!

Response from Alex M., TrustATrader Representative
Thanks Andy!
wayneb201
10/18/18

Excellent, Highly recommended fabulously app. Great experience, gald a I am enroled Great avatars meant

Response from Alex M., TrustATrader Representative
Thanks Wayne!
rayc172
10/18/18

Great web site. Been on there 10 years now. I get most of my work from trustatrader. They advertise in most areas and they do radio and television

Response from Alex M., TrustATrader Representative
Thankyou for the review Ray
bens322
10/18/18

TrustATrader gets nothing but a big thumbs up from me, I've had the fortune of meeting Gary the owner - simply a down to earth amiable man who is passionate about the customers and tradesman in equal measure. highly recommended. If only other UK Businesses shared the same ethos.
Ben Sturge.

Response from Alex M., TrustATrader Representative
Thanks Ben!
merlxf
10/18/18

Merlx Electrical Sheffield joined TrustATrader earlier this year, at first I was sceptical about paying for a service for leads however it's proved to be the best investment I made this year, not only do we get a great service form TrustATrader we also receive reviews fro our customers and a numbe4 of leads come direct from customers seeking a professional service who have checked out our company on TrustATrader website!

Response from Alex M., TrustATrader Representative
Happy to overcome the scepticism Merlx!
rachelj77
10/18/18

As it is now against the law to post false reviews it gives reviews a lot more credibility. So sights like this are the way forward. It is handy for when youyu a looking for plumbers or electricians etc and you don't want to pay big companies their extortianate prices. Also helps small companies get work that otherwise larger companies wuld usually be taking.

Response from Alex M., TrustATrader Representative
Thanks Rachel
pamelas320
10/18/18

I absolutely recommend TrustATrader. We receive lots of work from them and during the company's busy times, I recommend to customers that our engineers cannot get to, to check on the TrustATrader website for local engineers close to them

Response from Alex M., TrustATrader Representative
Thanks for the review Pamela
johnl1135
10/18/18

I've tried most of these type of website, all have failed, all have been expensive. Like others Trustatrader is expensive, however, it works! You have to make it work, but there coverage is excellent and back up 2nd to none. Always there to help and advise. They truly want u to succeed. Been with them for 4 orn5 yrs, will never waste money on any other platform. Truly awesome!

Response from Alex M., TrustATrader Representative
Thanks for the one word! John, happy to have you on board.

By Alex M., TrustATrader Representative
Questions? Get answers from the TrustATrader staff and other customers.

3 Photos for TrustATrader