Review of GoKeyless

Tel: 877-439-5377
shipping@gokeyless.com

samuelk74
12/8/18

Go on their website looking for a lock that'll work for our office. Clicked on the chat box and they were able to guide me to what I needed. Didn't try to sell me on the more expensive locks.

alanr158
12/6/18

The product it top quality. Very durable and long lasting. No issues with dead batteries or failed electronics.

lesliet95
12/6/18

I got to the GoKeyless site not really knowing what I was looking for. The chat box (which I usually ignore) immediately popped up and the assistance from Donald was above and beyond. I could tell he knew his business and locks in general. He looked up my model number and provided me direction on the correct steel gate box I needed. Such a quick, helpful and reassuring experience!

beccar12
11/30/18

When UPS lost an overnight shipment repeatedly over a 10 day time span,
Yvonne Owens worked with me, UPS and the product manufacturer to find and deliver
the package even though she received, misleading, incorrect and conflicting info from UPS.
This woman deserves a medal!

bretts103
11/28/18

Highly recommend Steve M with GoKeyless. Even though looking to purchase a single door access control system he took the time to understand requirements and put together a quote with all necessary items.
Thank you!!

hannahg65
11/27/18

I ordered a cord for our key system and received the wrong one. I called and spoke with Zach. He was able to overnight the correct cord to me and send a return shipping label for the wrong cord. He provided a very quick solution for us!

bernardk26
11/22/18

This my first purchase from Go Keyless. I am not a locksmith and had some questions and concerns upon the delivery of the lock ordered. The customer service agent, manager and Zack from returns bent over backwards to ease my concerns and make the transaction complete and fair.
I can not expect any vendor to provide more understanding and response than I received from Go Keyless.
I would recommend GoKeyless for your security needs without reservation!

Tip for consumers: Very knowledgeable and customer service responsive.
Recommended without reservation

charlieb141
11/9/18

We ordered an Alarm Lock DL6500 from GoKeyless.com order # SO437192. It was described and advertised as a new lock. When we received it, the handles were the wrong size and could not be attached because they hit the door. GoKeyless then sent us some clearly heavily used handles to fix the problem but those where the wrong model of handle to fit our particular lock. They then said they would have Alarm Lock send us yet another set of handles. Before those could even arrive, the lock failed and trapped me and some of my employees in our office. We could not open the lock with a key, nor with a door code, nor from the inside or the outside. We had to call in a professional locksmith to get us out. At this time we found out that the lock was indeed not new and in fact a rebuilt product. And that pieces of the lock had broken off causing the failure. We have tried to get this resolved through our sales rep but he has been ignoring and even admitted over the phone to deleting emails regarding this issue. With our last correspondence, he (our sales rep) said he had forwarded my email to his operations manager to handle but we have not received any more correspondence as of yet. If a fire were to have broken out at that moment me and my employees could have died do to their products failure.

Tip for consumers: Order your quality locks from your respected locksmith not online. As we recently found out you may very well put the lives of your people at risk by potentially getting something that you did not pay for in the first place.

willf51
11/7/18

We needed a combination lock for a double wide main commercial entrance personnel door. Patrick Brunsman helped us wade through many possibilities and complex shipping challenges. Plus he helped me find a good electronic lock for my home.
Great service. Shipped almost immediately.

curtisc62
11/2/18

I found gokeyless on the internet whille looking for a front door key fob. Ron was extremely helpful and knowlegable about what I was looking for. I ordered the lock and am waiting for its arrival. If you're looking for a particular lock, gokeyless and Ron are the go-to people to help meet your needs. I give them 5 stars! Curt

laurenb193
10/27/18

I had overnighted a part that we desperately needed but when it arrived, it was the incorrect part... when I called, I was able to speak with Zach Tracey and without even having to request overnight shipping OR asking to have the additional overnight charges waived, he offered all of that up-front and personally inspected the part to ensure that it was the correct one. This was my first time using Go Keyless and with their awesome customer service, I will definitely use this company again in the future.

lucym110
10/26/18

We dealt with Steven Mclemore, he was very helpful, courteous. He responded promptly, answered all of our questions and helped us make the right decision on the keyless lock. Thank you for your excellent service.

chrisp430
10/22/18

GoKeyless is a great company to deal with. Adam does a great job, always helpful and responsive. The support is great. And the kicker, best prices.

chrisg423
10/11/18

I wanted to place an order through gokeyless.com and after chatting via the website, Ron called me so we could talk about everything I was hoping to accomplish with their products. He helped me pick out all the components I will need and even introduced me to some items I didn't know about and I bought that too. He was very patient and helpful. Can't wait to receive the products and start using them.

markb992
10/11/18

Just wanted to say that I deal with a ton of vendors day in and day out concerning product purchasing, lead-times, warranty issues, freight concerns, etc.
My experience with GoKeyless, in particular with Zach T., was extremely pleasant!
He addressed my concern(s), gave me acceptable options, and efficiently and effectively solved the issues that I had in a very timely manner. His demeanor was that of someone who truly wanted to help and he is very professional in accomplishing that service. Thanks Zach and thank you GoKeyless!

briano92
10/3/18

I was called personally by Jonathan D. in regards to an issue I was having with the software on my lock. Jonathan was able to troubleshoot the issue and walk me through it from start to finish with complete ease. Our business is very happy with the outcome. Thank you so much for this great customer service!

craigg105
10/2/18

We purchased the Programming and Support item with our lock. This was a very worthwhile purchase for us, especially since it was our entry into the keyless lock world. Matt was quickly available to answer our questions with setup and he was available to assist with resolving some of our internal network configuration to allow a secure server and workstation installation of DL5.

Matt also provided a custom training session for the DL5 software and lock features which allowed us to get off the ground quickly and setup our specific building needs.

We appreciate his expertise, availability and patient style.

eileenv16
9/27/18

Placed an order with Jason Karrick today.He was extremely helpful with any questions that I had. It was a pleasure to do business with him.....

Happy customer...

fionar28
9/26/18

Casey Shaw is by far the most effective tech support person I have ever had the pleasure of working with. She is patient, generous with her time, and an excellent teacher!

ronaldf82
9/25/18

I needed a fridge lock rushed to me for an upcoming inspection and Jason was able to secure one and get it shipped out for me to receive next day! He was a life-saver!!

donb306
9/24/18

Adam Miller is a pleasure to deal with. He provided timely and helpful feedback to all of my questions.
Don B.

diannem68
9/24/18

As a senior citizen who has just moved to San Jose, CA to work as a House Director at Delta Gamma (where they have installed your 'keyless system') I was OVERCOME (as ALL seniors ARE with technology!!!) with the complexity of trying to understand how it works. Jonathan came to my rescue! He used language I could understand and VERY PATIENTLY walked me through the steps needed to prepare the locks for the holiday house closures! He was a real 'prince'!

As I become more familiar with the incredible benefits of your system I won't hesitate to call him beck for help!! He is a REAL ASSET TO YOUR COMPANY!!!

Sincerely,

Dianne McDonald
House Director
Delta Gamma Sorority
San Jose, CA

johnm2346
9/20/18

Patrick took the eighty year old though the maze of purchasing a lock for the his church. Some web sites send me into a frenzy. Couldn't ask for better service.

louisa57
9/4/18

Matt and Jonathan helped me download the software, input the key fob information and make sure the lock was working. We had several problems trying to get everything to work and they helped walk me through each step. They were very thorough in explaining to me every step. Amazing Tech support!!

eleanoro10
8/31/18

Steve Caldwell with GoKeyless was very helpful when I called with questions regarding specific questions I had for a keypad entry exterior gate lock. This is a great company where they answer the phone right away with knowledgeable people to help you. Even after I placed my order I realized the delivery zip code I entered was wrong and Steve emailed me right away that they had notified the shipping company with the correction and followed up again with the arrival date. Thanks Steve!

Hi Elaine, We definitely understand the frustration. Our tech team would be more than willing to help you with your question please call or email them and a ticket will be created for this situation. Thank you for your inquiry. support@gokeyless.com 937-247-9327 option 3

By Brandon A., GoKeyless Representative
Questions? Get answers from the GoKeyless staff and other customers.

4 Photos for GoKeyless