GoKeyless

ResellerRatings
4.1 / 5
Better Business Bureau
4.6 / 5

GoKeyless has a consumer rating of 4.75 stars from 473 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with GoKeyless most frequently mention customer service, tech support and tom johnson.GoKeyless ranks 1st among Locksmiths sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 96.3%

• I would recommend the company for their quality products and excellent customer service.
  • I will be asking for Skip by name for all of our future tech support issues.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate GoKeyless?

“Great Returns Department.”

Bob B.
7/14/21

When I found out my ordered GoKeyless locks were not going to work for my outdoor gates before they arrived, I was able to speak directly to Zach at returns who informed me to just have the delivery driver ship them back. That was very helpful and saved me time and shipping cost as well. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from these guys again. They were professional, available and friendly. I know they stand behind the product and customer satisfaction is a priority. Thanks Zach, Steve and Matt. I appreciate all your follow up! ~ Bob.

“Horrible”

Dean M.
7/20/21

Will never use this company again! We ordered one lock and sent us two and charged us for two. I asked how to fix this, and they said they would send me an email with how to send the extra lock back, but they never did this. We are a very busy entity, and the last thing we need on our plate is trying to correct this company's mistake, and then jumping through their hoops to get our money back, go through the hassle of sending the extra lock back. Save yourself the trouble and don't use GoKeyless!

customer service (74) tech support (47) mike walker (11)
bobb1445
July 14th, 2021

Thanks Zach, Steve and Matt. I appreciate all your follow up! ~ Bob.

Tip for consumers:
The value was good, but I had not used them before. After my experience, they will be my first go-to from now on.

Yale Keyless Locks

cindyh42
November 3rd, 2015

I paid extra money to have gone and 2 doors synced, and didn't reserve that serve. If I still had to call to make gobs work, why did I pay for serve?
Jordan was very patient and helpful.
I think I will like my new locks, bug a little pricy. Paid extra so I won't have to play with the fins.
If thy are so easy to program, can just anyone reprogram them and get into my house?

tonym552
June 12th, 2020

I was a bit apprehensive purchasing keyless locks that needed programming. Chad at GoKeyless helped us so much, with the initial section, ordering and tips on installation, that made things simple and straightforward. We initially purchased two locks, then purchased two Gateways for the locks for remote management. Communication was prompt and professional throughout, and any questions I had were answered fully. I cannot say enough about Chas and GoKeyless!

kath40
April 1st, 2020

After I placed my order online, I received a phone call to discuss and to make sure that what I ordered was going to suit my needs. During this tough time with COVID-19, we are having to get creative with our business solutions and GoKeyless was right there to help us. Terry helped us each step of the way. The unit was delivered today and we are looking forward to seeing it help us receive packages in a more secure manner. Thank you very much!

donnal525
April 29th, 2020

Matt in residential sales was able to assist me with hardware for 2 doors. 3 days later our hardware arrived.
Thank you so much Matt. I am thankful I did not have to stare at a hardware wall in a big box store. Thank you for taking the time to make sure we purchased exactly what we needed. New doors get installed in about 3 weeks.
Donna L. Hilton Head Island

rebeccac1266
October 7th, 2021

I googled the kind of keypad lock that I wanted and found GoKeyless. When I called, Lance was incredibly knowledgeable and helped my contractor and I make some different (better) decisions. He was patient and easy to work with. The price that my local locksmith quoted me for the exact same lock was more than double the price at GoKeyless. I was so happy with the experience that I bought a keypad entry for my individual apartment door in addition to the three exterior doors to the building.

ernesta60
April 23rd, 2020

I am writing this to give Victoria Wooton and Craig Auberger kudos in a job well done.If not for this corona virus mess going around i would hug them, lol. But they got me some items that the manufacturer was charging a ridiculous amount of money for each individual piece and GoKeyless got me a bulk amount at an unbeatable
Price. I cannot thank them enough and will highly recommend them from here on out.

sondrab55
October 6th, 2021

We ordered 2 cabinet locks from another company online (WRONG PRODUCT). James took the time to help us identify the problem we had and point us in the right direction. Thank you James for the help and the speed in which you sent over photos and brochures so I can present to our board. Will definitely be back for all my lock needs!

Tip for consumers:
Use the online chatting feature

cabinet lock

jasonc1738
November 19th, 2021
Verified purchase

Arrived at the site looking for a keyless solution for an office in NYC, and after chatting with Donald, him going above and beyond to check for stock at the warehouse, we settled on a Schlage keyless lock with key fobs. Super knowledgable, super friendly, and I'll be reaching out to him when we need to grab more of these.

Thanks again!

kent199
October 28th, 2020

Website was very difficult to use, I couldn't change my order quantity, etc. I used the Chat bot and Jason hopped on and helped me significantly - helped me get my order processed & out the door. He then took the time to answer a few questions & I let him know that Amazon was using their part number to mislead people into ordering a similar, but vastly inferior product. Would not have been able to get this order done without Jason's help!

mikep1497
January 21st, 2022

Ron Dillow from GoKeyLess was very helpful in my understanding of the Schlage Lock models. I was lucky enough to re-connect with Ron again, on my second day of research, as he was able to provide answers to the number of questions I had about several similar Schlage locks. He was knowledgeable and was able to give me a strong sense that I was purchasing the right lock for our home.
Without his help, I may have gone in the wrong direction and deal with countless course correcting headaches.
Thank you Ron for your help.
- Mike

nathanp367
May 4th, 2022

After recently needing to source parts out of the US for shipment to Canada on major construction projects. Not only does GOKEYLESS have almost every product we need, but it has a great sales and service department. A Gentleman named STEPHEN HAYNES more than helped me get my product shipped on time with ease. He was happy to help and supply accurate product information in a friendly yet quick process. Most suppliers i reached out to did not have this level of competence or support.
Since this interaction ive added them as one of main suppliers from the US. thank you to the whole team and Stephen at GO keyless.

peteh116
July 23rd, 2020

I want to thank Victoria for all the help she provided concerning my questions about Keyless entry. You should be very proud to have such a fine person representing your company. I will recommend your company to anyone that asks because of her skills and commitment

Tip for consumers:
ask for Victoria... she is great

tomc1084
January 14th, 2021
Verified purchase

I just wanted to confirm three questions before ordering online. When Mike popped up on chat I asked if we could talk by phone and he called me in one minute. Honest answers and knew the product very well.

Mahalo Nui Loa Mike!

Tom Callahan
Kapa'a Hi

Tip for consumers:
They are quick to respond

Door Lock

marcusg157
October 6th, 2021
Verified purchase

I had a question about how to retrieve an audit trail from our locks. Drew Rogers called me back and walked me through the process of doing so. It solved my problem that had caused me a lot of frustration. They had also helped me when I had ordered some Trilogy keypads. I have used Gokeyless a few times and I will continue to do so. They have been great to work with.

Lock keypads

haroldh154
March 31st, 2020

I called on the time they were closing and Chad answered the phone and every question I asked without going to look for it, Very knowledgeable by anyone's standards. I called back to find out more info the next day and place the order. Thanks

deanm359
July 20th, 2021

Combination door lock

delaneys9
April 29th, 2020

I worked with Don at GoKeyless multiple times and he clearly has it all together. Great response times, very knowledgeable about products, and honest if he needs to find out more information for me. Their shipping times are incredibly prompt and I already know we will be doing business with Don and GoKeyless numerous times in the future. Thank you Don!

kellis224
November 30th, 2021

I have worked with Victoria 3 times for 2 properties over the last year. She has always been extremely helpful, responsive, and friendly throughout the entire process. She has worked with me for each situation/need and helped me to decide the best action to reach the end goal. The locks have been very user friendly, reliable, and the service is top notch!

Products used:
Kaba Door Lock and service for managing the lock for rental properties. The 3 year warranty is very reasonable and the lock is reliable.

jessical1103
November 18th, 2020

Amanda Eller at GoKeyless went above and beyond to assist me. She was very prompt and courteous. So much so, that I have added her as my "go to" person within the company.
Products are always top notch! Highly recommend this company and Amanda to any and all that could benefit from their services.

dianel342
February 13th, 2020

We reached out to Steven, per a recommendation of a GoKeyless associate, to resolve a repeated mishandling of an order we placed by a prior employee. The 1st time, the order was never placed. We understand this past employee never forwarded our current tax exempt form to accounting, even though it had been promptly sent over. We therefore placed the order a 2nd time and again never received a shipment. Once more we contacted them again only to find out THIS order had been cancelled and mistakenly refunded. This was our 3rd attempt to resolve this before moving our accounts over to another supplier. Steven promptly contacted us, took the necessary information once more and seamlessly placed the order. For those that really dropped the ball on what should have been an easy, straightforward transaction, Steven picked up the slack. Thank you Steven!

fionap41
November 17th, 2020

Drew Rogers at GoKeyless has provided great support. Thank you, Drew, for your help getting these confounding devices to work, I really appreciate your time today.

craigc640
January 15th, 2022
Verified purchase

I had some technical questions regarding the CompX elock which were quickly answered by my CSA Nate Doman. He provided me with two quick quotations and we're on our way to evaluating these to secure some freezers and refrigerators. Website is helpful in explaining right hand/left hand to get the proper lock orientation.

russelle4
February 9th, 2017

Spoke with Tristan Marshall about getting some locks for a job I'm working on. He initially tried to help me but I realized the locks he was recommending weren't going to fit. This was pretty disappointing since I'm relying on his expertise. He told me he would find some other locks and after nine days and three emails to him later, he doesn't respond anymore.

dannyn99
April 5th, 2022

I had an issue in communicating with the PDL3000. Eric walked me thru the process and provided a brief overview along with lots of helpful hints. We will definitely be promoting future products from GoKeyless to our customers. Thanks Eric!

Keyless Door Locks

Very Easy! I've had nothing, but the best experience with customer support! All my questions, including technical questions were answered very people and completely. Please contact GoKeyless for yourself, before you make a purchase to see how great they are!

By Tony M.