Review of GoKeyless

Tel: 877-439-5377
shipping@gokeyless.com

jodieb53
3/18/19

I had a great experience Purchasing experience with gokeyless because the person I spoke to which was Patrick, was so knowledgeable and helpful. He explained every detail of the Schlage ZWave lock and how it operates. I purchased 2 after talking with him and I got a great price as well. Thanks Patrick!

mannyg12
3/14/19

We purchased a new Key Fob Lock, and the products were very high quality. The best part was the actual call in service we received regarding the installation of software, and the programming of the unit.
Matt was exceptional! Knew the product inside and out!

michellej206
3/14/19

My company bought keyless locks for our yard facility. I was tasked with setting them up. After 3 days and lots of patience with me Johnathan was able to assist ... we had software issues and user issues but he was always very helpful and patient with me. Hats off to him for giving A-1 service.

mohammada172
3/13/19

I was trying to find door lock with double side code entry. Called GoKeyless and Got Patrick on the phone. H is very knowledgeable about his products find me the right lock and took his time to answer all my questions and concerns. I will definitely shop agin here and will refer to others. Great job Patrick and keep up the wonderful customer service.

jamesf718
3/13/19

We approached our local experienced locksmith to try and find a product to lock many different cabinets at our Spa. They could not find a good solution except for Cam Locks! Who wants those any more? I found GoKeyless, and in one call connected with James P. He had me send photos our project and shortly got back to me with the perfect solution. James could not have been more attentive and helpful. GoKeyless will be seeing much more of our company's business! Thank you for the great products and service!

darrylp20
3/10/19

As a new Customer I found James Pickens to be very helpful and knowledgeable. We were looking to replace and old lock system with something new and was really not sure what would provide the access that we needed. James did some research based on the information that I provided and then sent out spec sheets on the product that he felt would fit our needs the best. I found James to be very professional.

vickiel59
3/10/19

James Pickens provided great customer service on my order. I had questions about products that he was clearly able to answer and tell me everything I needed to order for my lock set to work. I would highly recommend James as your sales rep if you want a knowledgable and and friendly rep.

terip39
Teri P.
3/7/19

Would have done zero stars if that were an option. Bought 4 locks and cannot get support. They have a chat that's only purpose is to sell you things but not actually help you with existing orders. Don't waste your money with this company.

susanb814
3/2/19

Patrick Brunsman is a special kind of customer service guy. The site shows UPS as only shipper and I said we don't have it up here and USPS is much cheaper. He says hold on a minute and comes back and says they would be glad to send it USPS for me. I was very excited as you cannot get Amazon to mail these things to you at all. Great Place to do business and the locks were shipped the next day. Thank you Patrick.

amyf180
2/26/19

I want to Thank Jonathan for being so kind and patient with me. Mission complete with moving the software to a different computer. I don't have a photo of my proof of purchase..so here is my little girl :)-

henryl115
2/20/19

Patrick Brunsman helped me purchase my August Smart Lock quickly and walked me through the whole process and gave me all the information needed. I would definitely recommend both GoKeyLess and Patrick!

kathij8
2/18/19

We love our locks and door handles, butmy one star is not for the product but for the terrible experience we have encountered with GoKeyless. I would have to say that Gokeyless has probably been the worst online experiences we've ever had. The company offers no communication in status or tracking your orders, and when you try to contact somebody in customer service you'll leave message after message after message and if you're lucky someone might answer the phone and you'll catch them. If not, no one will ever return your call. That is what happened to us. We had one of our locks arrive defective and it took almost a week to get somebody to talk to us so we could figure out what to do to get a new lock. We ended up going directly to the manufacture Schlage and they were far more helpful and confirmed the lock was defective and needed to be replaced. We had to purchase another lock and then send the defective one back, perfectly packed or we were told a diminished or even NO refund would occur, even though it was decective. We have now been waiting to get a refund for something that was received by Gokeyless weeks ago. We were told we would see the refund over 10 days ago and I had to follow up, as again no communication unless you initiate it, and still no refund. They now say it is coming "in a few days"? I would find another company like Build.com or even Homedepot or Lowes.com, who will match their prices and offers far better customer service and communication. If I had to do it all over again I would've never purchased anything from GoKeyless, Good luck if you have or do.

erikc48
2/15/19

I was dropping some coin on a sweet lock. Only problem was I needed the exact lock for my needs: It had to lock (duh!), needed a keypad, needed a TIMER (that was a hard one!), and bonus if it didn't hook into the internet. In comes Patrick to the rescue. BAM. He found me the lock of my dreams. No foolin'! This lock is dope! I will most definitely shop here once again. :)

mattp184
2/14/19

We scheduled a call for a review of alarm lock programming;
Jonathan called
Right on time, was clear, patient, and thorough in his tech support and training, not to mention friendly and easy going with my interruptions and questions. Thanks for getting it right!
Sincerely
Matt P
Graden Mercantile Building
Durango CO

jonathano58
2/9/19

I corresponded with Don several times through email and he answered every question I had in a very timely manor. I ordered the Trilogy DL1300 for our business and I believe it will work very well. I tried to get a similar set up with a couple other companies and it was like pulling teeth to get them to communicate with me and lead no where.

I highly recommend Don if you are looking for someone knowledgeable and friendly!

chrisr539
2/9/19

The company gave great support. I had a problem and Jonathan was very helpful in solving my problem quickly and courteously.

beccat9
2/7/19

Zach helped me get in touch with the place I need to contact for replacement batteries. He was very timely in his responses and made sure to communicate status. Excellent customer service!

bradleyb103
1/23/19

I Installed an electronic lock for a customer but out of the box it had a defective motor (manufacturer defect) causing the lock to lock when not needed. Zach Tracey was more than helpful with processing an exchange, answered all the questions i had (which i had a lot of), and most of all kept my customer happy by getting me a new lock in a quick fashion. Now the lock functions as it is supposed to and my customer is very happy. Thanks again for the wonderful service.

stacyr99
1/17/19

I had ordered locks through the website that were inadvertently the wrong locks. Adam Miller worked with me through the chat system and then contacted me directly to assist in the return of the locks and identifying the correct locks needed. He was great with follow-up to make sure that all our needs were met. He was was very knowledgeable and guided me in the right direction.

phillipg66
1/17/19

Had issues with a printer I ordered from them. Didn't rest until we had an answer for what we needed to do. Still in contact after solution to make sure everything is good to go.

dougr100
1/16/19

I had a company stop in my office and give me an estimate to install a key less entry system and gave me a very expensive quote. I went online and Donald was very helpful in getting me everything I needed to do it myself. I don't have the equipment yet but the ordering experience was very well done.

samuelk74
12/8/18

Go on their website looking for a lock that'll work for our office. Clicked on the chat box and they were able to guide me to what I needed. Didn't try to sell me on the more expensive locks.

alanr158
12/6/18

The product it top quality. Very durable and long lasting. No issues with dead batteries or failed electronics.

lesliet95
12/6/18

I got to the GoKeyless site not really knowing what I was looking for. The chat box (which I usually ignore) immediately popped up and the assistance from Donald was above and beyond. I could tell he knew his business and locks in general. He looked up my model number and provided me direction on the correct steel gate box I needed. Such a quick, helpful and reassuring experience!

beccar12
11/30/18

When UPS lost an overnight shipment repeatedly over a 10 day time span,
Yvonne Owens worked with me, UPS and the product manufacturer to find and deliver
the package even though she received, misleading, incorrect and conflicting info from UPS.
This woman deserves a medal!

Hi Elaine, We definitely understand the frustration. Our tech team would be more than willing to help you with your question please call or email them and a ticket will be created for this situation. Thank you for your inquiry. support@gokeyless.com 937-247-9327 option 3

By Brandon A., GoKeyless Representative

That's a good question. I believe they are legitimate company is we've ordered some products from them and gotten them. Where they're not, is there customer service or lack there of. If you have another option I purchased there. We've been going around and around for about four months now trying to get Products, return defective products, and finally get a refund. If you can avoid them and go to somebody else I certainly would.

By Kathi J.

Bery difficult. I found the only way to get a hold of them is continue to call until you get lucky and someone picks up the phone. The same happens with email. You'll send an email get an auto reply and no one seems to get back to you in less you continue to send it over and over again. We had an absolutely awful experience with them I would never purchased from them again are we like our new locks and levers will go someplace else.

By Kathi J.
Questions? Get answers from the GoKeyless staff and other customers.

5 Photos for GoKeyless