TheKeylessLockStore reviews

Tel: +1-888-202-4538
lockorders@keylessentrylocks.com

thomask405
3/26/19

The keyless lock is a great adddition to my garage. It is weatherproof and the installation was easy. The changing of the codes was well defined in the brochure and went well. Great Product.

haimk4
3/25/19

From purchase to delivery, very fast arrival, quality is just as it appears on their website and works just fine.
Very easy to install for everyone with a little bit of handyman skills.
Definitely recommend

celestep26
3/6/19

I had problems with a remote to my Mom's keyless lock. The gentleman who helped me was knowledgeable, helpful and patient while we worked out the issue.

carolev11
2/26/19

Before purchasing my locks I asked many questions. My questions were answered professionally and rapidly.

assanj
2/22/19

Sandra was amazing!!! Had to buy a keypad lock for a push bar and had no idea which product to buy. Sandra took the time to walk me thru the entire process to make sure I got what I was looking for and in a timely fashion. Super helpful and patient. Couldn't ask for better service!!!

ryanc416
2/15/19

I just experience the BEST customer service ever from Sadie! Informative, knowledgeable, & super nice! She spent to the time on the phone educating me on locks etc. diffusing my confusion! So happy!

remim3
1/25/19

Called this Friday afternoon to inquire about a product from Lockey as these latter were already gone for the day. Sandra from Technical Support went above and beyond. She called the cell phone of her contact at Lockey and we did a 3-way conference call to get direct assistance from the manufacturer. They were able to recommend the appropriate product to fit my gate application. Sandra then took my order over the phone instead of me doing it by myself on their website. I am very happy with this first interaction with The Keyless Lock Store and highly recommend them.

bruceb348
1/15/19

Very good . Young lady that helped me was pleasant, and knew the product. I would recommend this business to other people

roberts1646
1/9/19

Great price, product and everything else. Very satisfied with this whole shopping experience. Would highly recommend.

cindyh284
12/29/18

This is our fourth keyless lock from these guys. And we will return for more as we upgrade other entry points.

loud36
12/29/18

Lock works great installed it on my Anderson sliding door with a few modifications love it have keyless entry on front door so glad I have in rear sliding door as well

stever381
12/22/18

Ordered 12 days ago, and still haven't received. so of course my feeling on this is not good. waiting for going on 2 weeks for shipping of a small item doesn't work anymore.

Response from Sadie W., TheKeylessLockStore Representative
Hi Steve R.

So sorry to hear that your order did not arrive sooner. We know it can be hard to wait!

We checked and USPS is showing your order was delivered via Priority Mail on December 29, 2018, to your address in MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA at 06:01 pm. It was delivered to the Front Door/Porch. This is within 12 business days of the day you placed your order, which is how long it can take if you select the FREE Shipping option. Usually, however, FREE shipping orders are delivered sooner than that, but with the holiday shipping rush, it looks like it took the full 12 days. Please let us know if you received it and if all is well.

Next time, you might want to consider selecting Paid Ground service, which only takes 2-4 days. It is usually not that much more expensive but is a lot faster. It usually takes 2-4 business days instead of 4-12.

If you have any question, just let me know.

Have a nice day!

Sadie
Sales/Customer Service
www.KeylessEntryLocks.com
1-888-202-4538 Toll-Free
Mon-Fri 9 am to 4 pm CT (closed holidays)
petep61
12/18/18

Sandra from Customer service was very helpful. I was so happy that I bought 20 Keyless locks. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!

Thank you and Merry Christmas!

kosaa
12/17/18

I am very much satisfied with the quality and price of the product.
Yes, I'd strongly recommend this product to anybody.

thebrilliantsb
12/10/18

Very strong lock. High quality product! Highly recommend this product for sliding doors! Perfect solution for keyless security on our Guest Suite Rental sliding door!

julianh45
12/8/18

Wide selection. Excellent product and support. Fast shipping and well packed.
Highly recommend.

Thanks so much!

angelah274
12/5/18

really fast delivery all the way to New Zealand, and product exactly as described. Haven't installed it yet, but looks like it will do the job. Not sure why these locks are not available off the shelf in NZ, they would surely sell.

ginac117
12/1/18

I would have given my experience a 5 star if the representative would not have promised me a delivery date that they could not fulfill. I own wrought Iron business and the lock that the vendor sent me was the wrong one. So I found this company and ordered on a Monday (with a 3 day delivery date; trying to get it quick) and asked her if it would be here by Wednesday, she said yes if it went out the same day (and it did) that Monday would count as the first day. Well Monday DID NOT COUNT as the first day and because Thursday was Thanksgiving I did not get my lock till Friday. Which now my customer was not happy!

Response from Sadie W., TheKeylessLockStore Representative
Hi Gina,

So sorry about the confusion on the delivery date. Please accept our sincere apologies for the misunderstanding. To help make it up to you, we will send you a special discount coupon privately which you may use on your next order.

And just so you know, 3-Day Shipping takes 3 full days from the date of your order. The day you actually place the order does not count as Day One, as the package is often not scanned by the carrier until early evening. The rep you spoke with knows that, of course, but it was a few hours past the noon cutoff time when you called and in the rush to get your order finalized, submitted, picked, packed and on the truck that day AND explain UPS's holiday shipping rules, she apparently did not make that clear enough. Again, our apologies.

Rebecca

ps. For urgent orders, it is always a good idea to click on your tracking information as soon as you receive it, as it will show the delivery date while there is still time to make a correction.
jime131
11/24/18

the associates were very helpful in explaining all my options and in helping me get correct product.

scottb582
11/22/18

Sandra helped me figure out what parts I needed and put me through to Trevor to make sure I got what I needed. My only dissatisfaction is that the screws I needed were not sent free of charge, even though I had spent $150 on other parts for 3 doors, but this is a beef with the company, not the staff who helped me.

sharons512
11/21/18

We had a great experience and Keyless Locks provided personal, professional, service. I will continue to use and recommend this ompany for all of my "keyless locking needs".

shannak9
11/21/18

No problems, fast shipping came via postal service. Using keypad for a secure domestic abuse shelter outdoor fenced area.

rogerb249
11/18/18

Thank you for the follow up phone call and email to double check i ordered the correct items!

Roger

ar241
11/15/18

The lock works great! I had an installation question about it and my e-mail was responded to in a timely manner.

donnaa160
11/15/18

I was looking to purchase an electronic lock for a pocket door in my office and was unsure as to what would work or what wouldn't work. The woman I spoke to at the Keyless Lock Store was amazing. She guided me through the entire process, explaining every lock that would work and the differences of all of them. Her knowledge gave me the information that I needed to make an intelligent decision on which lock to purchase. I would highly recommend this company and their products.

Questions? Get answers from the TheKeylessLockStore staff and other customers.

14 Photos for TheKeylessLockStore