TheKeylessLockStore reviews

Tel: +1-888-202-4538
lockorders@keylessentrylocks.com

victors146
6/4/19

So far so good.. Very knowledgeable rep..Great Service! Had question about thickness of door, she was able to guide me to exactly what i needed!

kimd274
6/3/19

Needed a keyless entry lock for a sliding glass door - all the hardware stores said it couldn't be done. But lo and behold I looked online and saw TheKeylessLockStore. Decided to give them a chance and I am sooooo happy I did! I got the color finish I wanted on top of the fact that it's really secure and looks great. Super pleased!

lisap540
6/3/19

I called and was in a pickle from a lock I bought for my fence gate and I need something to fit my 5" door and she immediately knew what I needed and even made the suggestion oft I get an oil to use to keep the lock in good working condition. Thanks for your help.

curtisc62
5/15/19

I called and Sandra answered. She was most professional when it came to the info given, but beyond that, she was the most courteous and helpful salesperson I believe I've ever spoken to. I would highly recommend TheKeylessLockStore to everyone (and if you want the best, ask for Sandra).

judyl218
5/6/19

I had some install issues. (Directions could be more clear in my opinion). I called and was given superb customer service. That is hard to find these days and so much appreciated

gerardoa17
5/3/19

All went very good.
My order was processed very quickly, and arrived on no good order with no issues.

floyde9
5/2/19

We are going to have to send it back because it doesn't fit our door. We have a standard door with a panic bar but unfortunately it doesn't line up. Sad to say we will have to send it back.

ericm449
4/29/19

I called to tell KeylessLockStore that I did not receive all of my order. The packaging was damaged and obvious that the screw kit fell out of the pack. I was told KeylessLockStore has a video showing they packed the goods and that if I wanted them again, I needed to buy them again. I cannot file a claim with USPS, only the shipper, so I am out. The missing item makes the items that came useless as well.

Response from Sadie W., TheKeylessLockStore Representative
Hi Eric M.

We are so sorry to hear you had a problem. We checked our records and it looks like the person you talked to did not realize that your package was damaged when it arrived. In that case, we can file a claim and send you another one. Would you please give us a call at your convenience so we can work out the details?

Again, our apologies for the misunderstanding.

Rebecca
Sales/Customer Service
www.KeylessEntryLocks.com
1-888-202-4538 Toll-Free
Mon-Fri 9 am to 4 pm CT (closed holidays)
krestell
4/24/19

All my questions about the equipment I needed was answered was concise. They were courteous and helped with any concerns I had and gave me suggestions for a better way to do the best job for my customer. I purchased an Eternity Prox. Lock & cards. The installation equipment works well and the customer is very satisfied.
I would recommend The Keyless Lock Store with no hesitation.

rosemaryc52
4/15/19

Postal Service lost my order! package made it to local facility by keyless entry .That was the status for a week MIA.The young lady at keyless sent a package that day UPS 3 days later I had my package with on the money tracking (very impressed)I didn't have to wait they asked me to send the package from postal service if it ever arrived which it hasn't .That is the way to do business

kayn32
4/8/19

Sandra, the sales rep, was marvelous. Very helpful and very willing to help. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for locks that wants good service.

dickl26
4/4/19

Sandra was very thorough and very helpful
I will shop here again since it was a pleasant experience
Thank you for helping filling my order

charlesc513
4/4/19

I spoke with Sandra at keyless lock store, she was very helpful in helping me out, I order 3 door locks for our beach house

lisac814
4/2/19

Sandra worked with me to find the correct lock for my home. She was extremely patient helpful & kind. I can't wait to get my lock.

dianew231
3/30/19

This system works well for my sliding patio door. I was very concerned with the original inability to lock the door from the outside and that you couldn't enter with a key... The Keyless Lock system is the perfect solution! Very sturdy locking system and it's sleek and secure. Semi easy to install, but I would suggest two people or a s very good handyman?

thomask405
3/26/19

The keyless lock is a great adddition to my garage. It is weatherproof and the installation was easy. The changing of the codes was well defined in the brochure and went well. Great Product.

haimk4
3/25/19

From purchase to delivery, very fast arrival, quality is just as it appears on their website and works just fine.
Very easy to install for everyone with a little bit of handyman skills.
Definitely recommend

celestep26
3/6/19

I had problems with a remote to my Mom's keyless lock. The gentleman who helped me was knowledgeable, helpful and patient while we worked out the issue.

carolev11
2/26/19

Before purchasing my locks I asked many questions. My questions were answered professionally and rapidly.

assanj
2/22/19

Sandra was amazing!!! Had to buy a keypad lock for a push bar and had no idea which product to buy. Sandra took the time to walk me thru the entire process to make sure I got what I was looking for and in a timely fashion. Super helpful and patient. Couldn't ask for better service!!!

ryanc416
2/15/19

I just experience the BEST customer service ever from Sadie! Informative, knowledgeable, & super nice! She spent to the time on the phone educating me on locks etc. diffusing my confusion! So happy!

remim3
1/25/19

Called this Friday afternoon to inquire about a product from Lockey as these latter were already gone for the day. Sandra from Technical Support went above and beyond. She called the cell phone of her contact at Lockey and we did a 3-way conference call to get direct assistance from the manufacturer. They were able to recommend the appropriate product to fit my gate application. Sandra then took my order over the phone instead of me doing it by myself on their website. I am very happy with this first interaction with The Keyless Lock Store and highly recommend them.

bruceb348
1/15/19

Very good . Young lady that helped me was pleasant, and knew the product. I would recommend this business to other people

roberts1646
1/9/19

Great price, product and everything else. Very satisfied with this whole shopping experience. Would highly recommend.

cindyh284
12/29/18

This is our fourth keyless lock from these guys. And we will return for more as we upgrade other entry points.

Questions? Get answers from the TheKeylessLockStore staff and other customers.

14 Photos for TheKeylessLockStore