Review of Toys "R" Us

contactus@toysrus.com
2018 Customer choice award

rudolfg3
11/10/18

Don't go here, especially not with your kids... You'll end up having too much fun and then your child will want everything there and it's hard to say no!

paulinap11
8/27/18

The store is an amazing place to shop but sadly all the location around me have went out of bussiness. They have grrat prices on all of their products and they are my go to store for birthday and Christmas shopping.

markw369
5/6/18

It is good place for kids but it is good place for grown up like me. However, often, the store gets too crowded. You will get jammed like peas in a pod.

sammyg16
12/26/17

They have finally started to get more and better games in their stores and website. This is great because they always have some type of coupon or sale that applies to anything online. Happy customer!

shirleyb118
12/22/17

i visited the marion il store i called first then they had my toy . Up on arrival they were great to work with especially KM I been to Evansville IND the day before they where great also

richardg237
11/29/17

Ordered Items from them for Christmas. Now told Items on backorder and may not come until after Christmas. Called Customer Service, they are of no help and couldn't tell status of most items ordered. Credit card shows charges of $40 dollars over amount order was supposed to be! Whole operation at this retailer seems to be out of control, right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing. I would recommend using other retailers and avoid ToyRus if possible. Sorry for being so negative, but they don't seem to have their act together.

siml8
11/20/17

Their system errors out on the shipping address and now they cant cacel the order or correct the shipping address. What kind of company cant correct a shipping address or cancel an order?! Basically on out my money for the order and there is nothing they can do.
Hope someone at that random address likes the toys I bought them. Was supposed to go to a toy drive at work.
They deserve the bankruptcy they are going through. Good riddance.

marse8
10/16/17

I had the worst experience shopping online , in store and costumer service online , Im trying to help you to avoid bad time and bad shopping

cb230
9/19/17

I ordered a gift card and it was never received. Maybe lost in the mail, I don't know. It was a nightmare trying to get a replacement or refund. They could not simply cancel the gift card and resend a new one. They promised me a refund but never sent it. I called 4 times and waited a month, finally I just did a chargeback because they simply would not refund me. Lady on the phone said her system did not work with the gift card system, so I would need to be transferred, blah blah, that circus show went on for a month and many calls. I never shopped at Toysrus since then.

mahmouda21
8/13/17

SCAM PLEASE RUN AWAYS they steal my money and not prof .
order before 2 weeks then they cancelling my order then ship one piece

mellodyj
7/8/17

I ordered an item from their site recently for my son's FIRST birthday. I ordered it 3+weeks in advance. I received and email stating my order would be delayed...they provided no reason as to why this was happening. Then they stated IF I did not get the item by AUGUST 8th 2017 they would cancel it on my behalf, and process a refund. My son's birthday was waaay before that date. I was devastated. I then played tag with customer support via emails on canceling the order only to have them demand verification....I SUBMITTED WHAT THEY NEEDED....then they tell me it would take 1-3 days for a refund to be processed if approved!!!! Well then when I say ok please put my money back on my card ASAP before I have to use other legal avenues.....WALAH magically my order was shipped..........Something really shady there. WILL NOT being ordering from them again.

huldad
6/13/17

I love them they are my go to site for birthdays for the little peppole and they can help you with anything and ship really fast and always the right thing never any problems....
Five star all the way...!!!!

harinis
4/15/17

All toys R us products are loved by my twins.
We all love your toys. It's fun and enjoyable looking forward to more and more games with my young ones.

kib24
4/10/17

this is the best place with lots of toys necessary for a child from the smallest age till 14 years old. My cousin is 9, so I can always find here what to buy for her, even when I'm at a loss and have no idea how to impress her again. With Toys R us it is always possible. She has so many thing from this shop already! I recommend it to others!

josel143
4/8/17

We always shop here from all our child needed things to be used while his growing up. We find this place very comfortable from all the this we need from our child.

kevins78
4/8/17

I shop here at every birthdays and christmas for my children and they always have everything I need. Sometimes pricey but worth it.

carlah27
4/7/17

The service is good employees are approachable and they're very accommodating . Good job guys my daugther love to buy stuff from your store

shannona29
4/6/17

Their service is ok, but I dislike that their shipping is generally higher than other places or is exceedingly slow.

beew9
4/2/17

Pre-ordered MLB The Show 17 for my son and didn't get any of the preorder bonuses. Recommend Ordering it somewhere else like GameStop or other video game stores.

traceyn12
3/30/17

Got my Switch here when it was sold out everywhere. I also get toys for my nephew here. Thanks Toys R Us for always providing good value.

chrisc329
3/28/17

My children are very excited to go to this Awesome store, and it is a one stop get all store. You can get toys and teaching stuff here.
Absolutely Awesome

dianes162
3/25/17

I buy here a lot for my kids. Website is well organized and delivery is pretty fast. I've had to do returns a few times and they're really good with that!

levroyj
3/21/17

They are so awesome whether it be service or toys. Well, the selection is good too. Just check them out if you wanna grab some awesome updated stuff

jessiep28
3/20/17

I really love going to their store as a kid and even as an adult I still love going to their store to buy myself jigzaw puzzles

rickc73
3/12/17

I love shopping here for my kids, always good prices and the employees are really friendly. I would always recommended this store to a friend. In and out really quick never super busy

259 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Toys "R" Us staff and other customers.

Toys "R" Us?