Review of TouchofClass

Tel: 1-800-457-7456
customerservice@touchofclass.com

jeanb202
8/14/18

MY FIRST AND ONLY EXPERIENCE WITH TOUCH OF CLASS WAS BAD . I ORDERED A ITEM IN MAY 2018 AND IN AUGUST 2018 , I STILL HAVEN,T DELIVERED . THEY SAID IT BE SEPT 2018 NOW 5 MONTHS LATER , SO I CANCELLED THE ORDER BECAUSE IT WAS GOING INTO 5TH MONTH , IT WAS SO EMBARRASSING BECAUSE IT WAS A GIFT .

arealistaa
8/13/16

I received an item from them that was different from how it appeared on their website.

I called to request a return shipping label since it was their fault. They said I'd have to pay return shipping regardless.

The item was quite large and return shipping would have probably cost more than the item itself.

Since I couldn't use it I donated it and won't purchase anything from them again!!!

dianen6
8/4/15

I ordered $400 worth of products and everything arrived in good condition except for one wastebasket which had the bottom completely detached. I called Touch of Class and they told me to return it via FedEX and they would replace it. I drove 45 minutes to the nearest FedEX depot and shipped it as per their instructions. A couple of weeks later I received the wastebasket replacement which was a totally different style. I called Touch of Class again and they said to ship the latest wastebasket back and I said definitely NOT! You made the mistake....your problem! I'm still waiting for FedEX to pick this latest wastebasket and still waiting for the correct one that I paid $42.00 for. NEVER will I deal with these morons again!

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the TouchofClass staff and other customers.

TouchofClass?