Review of Tilly's

Tel: 866-484-5597
customerservice@tillys.com

jenniferr26
4/30/12

Shipping was delayed, had to call in order to get my items shipped. Items arrived damaged. Will never order from there again. Their clothes are cute, but that was ridiculous.

dianeb13
4/13/12

TILLY'S PROTECTS IDENTITY THIEVES - DO NOT SHOP THERE.

I recently confirmed a fraudulent charge made on my credit card at Tillys' website and, when I asked for the name and/or address of the purchaser, I was told that they will not give out any information, including even confirming where the merchandise was sent, as a "matter of policy, because of potential liability." Apparently, Tillys is more worried about "potential liability" to a thief than it is worried about potential liability to a legitimate credit card holder. IF YOU VALUE THE SANCTITY OF YOUR IDENTITY, DON'T SHOP THERE.

aniecef
3/8/12

I really love this site. They have a variety of things on here and if you check the sales, you'll find great prices on items that you couldn't find cheaper anywhere else. So I ordered a pair of shoes, the shipping was an average wait. They didn't come early but it came on the estimated arrival date so that was okay AND my it was packaged nicely so I really liked that. I'll definitely order from Tillys again.

jessicab13
8/14/11

I like Tillys because they have some awesome jewelry...and lots of it! They also have a huge variety of different styles of clothes for women, men, boys, and girls. Great prices as well. I have ordered off here a couple times with no problems. I like to check out the sale items. They also have a live help section and a blog.

There's a $7.00 return fee if mailed back

By Kurt B.

The finally gave me back some of the money they owed, but kept $30 for shipping. BUT I didn't use their shipping, I shipped it myself for $8. They are thieves. I've spent another $28 in long distance charges fighting with them and have emailed them over and over and over. They just don't answer. This company should not be in business.

By I B.

Horrible return policy. All sales final. I will not shop there

By Zeida j.

I wouldn't buy ANYTHING. If you don't get the right size and have to return it, it's very likely you will not get your money back and you won't get any help from customer service. I'm sorry if this answer isn't about size, but I feel I have to warn you. The clothes look beautiful on the site but they aren't worth it.

By I B.

Questions? Get answers from the Tilly's staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Tilly's