Review of TicketsatWork

TicketsatWorkimage coming soon
ticketsatwork.com

kimh413
1/3/19

I recently booked a motel using Tickets At Work for a flight I'm taking next week. The airline changed the flight time from early morning (0650) to afternoon (1225), so I no longer needed the room for the night before. I made the reservation December 31st, called to cancel it on January 3rd and was told I would be charged a $25 "cancellation fee". When I explained that the airline had changed the flight time and that this was a situation beyond my control, the rep stated that "due to company policy", they were unable to waive the cancellation fee.
This is completely bogus, and I will NOT be using this service again, and I will advise co-workers not to use it either.

randyc171
12/21/18

Horrible customer service. Their confirmation system is so faulty and full of bugs it's infuriating. We spent 2 hours on the phone with various reps and managers. They all insisted that the tickets were attached to the various confirmation emails. No attachments. We live 1 1/2 hours from the venue. We ended up not going because their own website says the tickets must be printed and the follow up ticket email never appeared. Only AFTER you make the purchase do you get notification that there are no refunds. Each and every rep we spoke to insinuated we were lying or, worse yet, too inept to open an attachment. We had to forward the emails back to them to show that no tickets were attached. They then opened another case number and promised the tickets would appear 30-45 minutes later. None ever appeared. The 3rd manager on the phone after the 4th call refused to refund our money. We ended up having to dispute the charges and have our money returned by the credit card company. Don't use this service.

hannahg27
11/21/18

I was fraudulently sold the wrong tickets to a concert by TicketsAtWork because they posted a non-existing seating chart on their website.
On April 14th, 2018 I purchased 5 Justin Timberlake concert tickets (January, Atlanta concert) through TicketsAtWork.com using my credit card for $445.00. According to the seating chart that TicketsAtWork posted, all 5 of my tickets were located in front of the stage. Months later, I still had not received my tickets (even though the company says I did), so on October 20, 2018, I reached out to TicketsAtWork to get them to email me my tickets. They did with no problem. Upon receiving the tickets, since 6 months had passed, I had forgotten where my seats were located, so I pulled up the TicketsAtWork website and they had removed their seating chart for the arena (you can still purchase tickets, just cant reference the seating chart). In order to find the location of my seats, I pulled up a competitor's website and saw a completely different seating chart. According to the competitor's seating chart, my tickets were behind the main stage, not in front like the TicketsAtWork seating chart showed. I looked back at the screen shots of the TicketsAtWork seating chart (the ones I sent to my friend back in April when deciding which tickets to purchase), and indeed-- TicketsAtWork's seating chart indicated that my seats where in front of the stage when I purchased the tickets. I called the arena and they confirmed that my seats are in fact behind the stage. I also described the seating chart posted by TicketsAtWork to the arena representative, and he confirmed that the seating chart TAW was advertising had not existed for over 5 years since they had redone the arena. That same day, October 20th, I contacted TicketsAtWork and spoke with a gentleman by the name of Juanlandro (not sure of the exact spelling). He did state that he was the only one working at 1:11pm on Oct. 20th. I explained the situation to him, sent him the screen shots of the seating chart that TAW posted through email, and he said received them and that he would have to get with a manager. He spoke with the manager and the manager said that TAW would have to reach out to their third-party vendor in order to get the best solution and that I would need to call back in three days. I called back in three days, was put on hold for an hour, to be told that they did not have solution yet, but they would contact me when they did have a solution. A month later (11/21/18), I called TicketsAtWork because I never heard back from them in regards to my situation. The customer service rep said that she would have to speak with her manager. She told me that her manager said they would not refund or exchange the tickets. I told her I needed to speak with her manager. She then told me that according to the stage setup, I would still be able to see the concert even though my tickets were located behind the stage. I told her that I still needed to speak with her manager. She transferred me to her manager (Amanda) who was incredibly rude. Amanda told me that I would still be able to see the stage and since that was the case, she was not willing to refund me my money or exchange my tickets, and if it were her, personally, she would not be upset because she would still be able to see the stage. I also told them that I was upset with the fact that they "had a solution" to my situation, and no one ever contacted me like they said they would. She said that the venue is allowed to change their seating chart and I take that risk when I purchase tickets. The venue hasnt changed their seating chart since I purchased the ticket or in over 5 years. This company is not wanting to take responsibly for their actions and wrong-doings.

mv47
10/12/18

I recently purchased some tickets for my trip to Orlando this weekend. Unfortunately, one of the people in my group can't make it. I called customer service and explained the situation, their only response was that the tickets were final sale and that was that. I wasn't offered any other solution to my situation. This is the first time I use this site and will be the last.

tracyl153
8/15/18

I understand that I pay up front, but a few hours later I get an email telling me that it was a failed attempt on their end to fulfill my order due to high volume of requests. Instead of refunding me, they basically forced me to upgrade and pay more for another room. I asked if I can cancel the whole thing, the rude agent said it is not possible because she just looked up the "alternative" room for me. Even though I haven't gone through the complete process yet, I am obligated to pay the difference AND give my cc info again. I asked if I am guranteed this 2nd room, she said no.How is that possible? Is taking money first then book at their leisure their company M.O. ? This will be the last time I use them!

mattd78
5/8/18

Had to pay up front for Hotel room, discount seemed great, but after paying and getting email confirmation got another email saying we do not have the room you selected, talked to customer service and the room still shows up on their website but not available and my money won't get refunded for 7 days. Thanks for nothing.

judid13
2/20/17

TicketsAtWork is available to me through my employment and I have used them on multiple occasions. I've purchased tickets to performances, theme parks, tours, and for hotel stays, all at a nice discount. I've referred several co-workers to this site, and they were also very pleased. You can also call TicketsAtWork. Their customer service is very helpful without long waits.

Questions? Get answers from the TicketsatWork staff and other customers.

TicketsatWork?