Review of ThePerfectRug

customerservice@theperfectrug.com

christinaw165
Christina W.
3/2/19

Fine, but not as much color choice as I would have liked and NO pictures of each kind of rug in a room setup.

meredithp49
Meredith P.
2/26/19

The samples I ordered helped me make my decision and I was also able to speak with someone to answer a couple of questions.

anonymousq349
anonymous Q.
2/26/19

So far so good. This is a project so I am still in the sampling phase but I love what I have seem so far and hope to order soon

pennyf46
Penny F.
2/25/19

Excellent website and ease of shopping. We appreciated the communication during the shipping process. Our rug came just as we expected.

tarikc9
Tarik C.
2/22/19

Great web site. Very easy to use. I had a question and called the 800 number and got to speak with a person right away and she was very helpful

margaretp148
Margaret P.
2/10/19

I am so happy to find this website that helped guide me through the process of properly sizing my rug and allowing me to receive carpet samples before buying. I will definitely purchase my custom rug here.

ritap111
Rita P.
1/16/19

I typed in the wrong size, and got an astronomical price. Luckily, I called and spoke with "Phyllis", who walked me through the on line ordering process. Can't wait to get my rug! (which I plan to use as a table covering under glass!) :)

anonymousd283
anonymous D.
1/10/19

Your website is easy to navigate and does not have too many choices, which makes it easier to browse.

barbaraj175
Barbara J.
1/8/19

Website is a little funky. Tried to order samples previously but had to leave site and re-enter after getting email from you providing PW for new account. After that, all worked well.

sandrah419
sandra h.
1/6/19

great. free sample came in fast with more info than requested which turned out very helpful such as sample pads and recommended border colours. website very easy to use. great selection of rugs.

catherined98
Catherine D.
1/1/19

There was no info about shipping cost or estimated time of delivery. The part about being liable for any damage done to the custom order rug, which I can't return, during shipping, was a bit disconcerting.
It would be nice if you offered a service to apply the fabric protector on the rug before shipping.

anonymoush255
anonymous H.
12/22/18

I like the ease of choosing styles and colors. Not sure I I'll like the color so ordered a free sample.

drm22
Dr M.
12/17/18

I ordered samples a week ago, only to find that there was no record of my order. I have reordered them today.

thomass587
12/1/18

I customized a rug on the website and in order to get to a price it takes you along the purchase path. I created a rug but thought it was a expensive and wanted to think about it.

Next day I went back to the site and saw that I could order a sample. So I created my sample and ordered it.

Unbeknownst to me, the site ordered the rug I had designed the day before. I didn't get any emails confirming this purchase and didn't realize that I was charged for the purchase and shipping until the rug showed up at my house.

The owner has been unresponsive and I am out $800!

Shopper beware! And I recommend setting up text notifications on purchases from your credit card to protect yourself from sketchy businesses like this one.

Response from Customer S., ThePerfectRug Representative
Thomas, we are sorry for your experience. We reviewed our system log and have verified that you placed two separate orders: First order on Oct 20 for a custom area rug; Second order on Oct 21 for a free rug sample. Our system log verified that you completed the purchase process for each order. This process includes: (1) entering your billing and shipping information; (2) agreeing to our terms and conditions; (3) entering your credit card information if payment is due and (4) reviewing order and click the Submit Order button. Finally we confirmed our system sent an order acknowledgement email to the email address entered into your account. We would have been able to cancel this order if you would contacted us prior to producing the rug and shipping.
anonymousi182
anonymous I.
11/4/18

Great selection. However, it would be good to see pictures of the full size rugs in rooms to get a better idea.

marjoriet15
Marjorie T.
10/25/18

I needed a specific size and color to coordinate with existing carpet so I found this website and liked the options. The ease of ordering was excellent.

jamesp571
James P.
9/15/18

nice sisal, it has the look desired - - - sisal, a natural fiber, is not supposed to look "perfect" - - - a bit rough around the edges but the feel is wonderful, as is texture and appearance.

charlottes103
Charlotte S.
9/9/18

Easy website to use. The seagrasses look very much alike. The cost is just too high for some of my clients.

cherylt119
Cheryl T.
8/25/18

It's great that you send free samples. It will make it so much easier choosing which rug to purchase!Pr

matthewz22
Matthew Z.
8/21/18

Took a little longer than expected to receive the rugs as it took about 4 weeks from the time we ordered the rug to delivery. Other than that the quality of the rugs were great and would order rugs from perfect rugs again.

suzannes139
suzanne S.
7/27/18

I really liked our first custom runner we purchased from you (new Zealand wool). dog liked it too; her favorite bathroom spot. so, we ordered a custom outdoor rug to fit the space with latex backing. should be perfect until we can have another designer rug.

ralw1
7/24/18

The rugs are nice, and I like that we can get the exact size we need. Would like more selections in rug styles and patterns. Customer service did not follow my requests in terms of shipping all my orders together, but they all arrived in Alaska within 5-6 weeks of ordering.

debrah171
Debra H.
7/23/18

For some reason you kept wanting to send two of each sample even though I kep updating order. May have been me but rather time consuming and frustrating. Looking forward to my samples. Thanks

marlener35
Marlene R.
7/23/18

Excellent website. Great Product. This is my second time ordering. I have another order I'm thinking about. I intend to recommend this site to my friends.

raymonds155
7/14/18

I wanted two small rugs to put in front of the sofas. I got the size I wanted and the material looks to be of good quality and manufacture. I would buy from these guys again.

Questions? Get answers from the ThePerfectRug staff and other customers.

3 Photos for ThePerfectRug