Thessafecandleshop.scentsy.us

Thessafecandleshop.scentsy.us has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Thessafecandleshop.scentsy.us?

“I cannot tell a lie”

Mary M.
11/10/11

I cannot tell a lie. This is my website. I am trying to figure out how to use SiteJabber so I thought I would test this feature on my site first. I must say, though, that I offer great customer service and great prices. Check it out!

marym33
November 10th, 2011

Questions? Get answers from the Thessafecandleshop.scentsy.us staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Thessafecandleshop.scentsy.us?

Have a question about Thessafecandleshop.scentsy.us?