Review of TeeChip

Tel: 866-251-0432
sellersupport@teechip.com

arth51
5/23/19

Very happy with purchase and great quality of item. Item came when promised and packaged very well.

davem526
5/23/19

Inadvertently ordered the wrong size, they immediately helped me without hesitation. Great company to do business with.

sommarp
5/21/19

The shirt is exactly like the picture,the size is exactly what I ordered,the quality is great!! I love it and know my husband is going to love it when he opens it on Father's day!! Delivery was incredibly fast!! Definitely order again

jenniferr498
5/21/19

I ordered a shirt on 5/10/19 and it arrived on 5/20/19. It was a ladies medium premium fit $34.95 t-shirt. When it arrived it did not look like the image on the website. It was thin as in when held up to the light you can see light coming through. I have paid extra money for premium fit for t-shirts before and I received what I paid for. I was disappointed with this purchase.

tomr342
5/17/19

I ordered a color changing mug for my wife for mother's day. It was exactly as advertised and best of all my wife loved it.

jamesa645
5/17/19

My wife loved the cup. At first she was wondering why i got her a black cuo, but when she was having her coffee, she was surprised. She read it and she loves the cup.

tammys266
5/14/19

I have ordered many T-Shirts online. TeeChip is by far my favorite. They offer quality product with quick shipping

peggyb181
5/10/19

I have ordered a ton of T-shirt's online and this is the ONLY company that stinks to high Heaven in customer service. Don't order from teechip!!!!!!!!!

johnd2339
5/9/19

Love the quality of the product and the quickness of delivery I will most definitely be purchasing future products from this business

jeffl292
5/6/19

Got a tshirt and hoodie and was more than happy with the results. Will definitely be a repeat customer.

lyles42
5/6/19

I will buy more of these shirts. I like what the phrase says, and what it stands for...If there are different shirts and colors I would like to see them. Being a Christian and "Loving my Lord and Savior" this shirt tells it all...

pauletted15
5/6/19

I love the service from tee shirt, their service was quick and product is of good quality. I will continue to purchase products from this company.

heatherk154
5/6/19

I read some reviews about poor quality and not being pleased, so I was a little nervous. But when I got my sweatshirt I was so pleased! Great quality, super soft on the inside and the print and color were big and bold, just as expected. I had a great experience and would recommend buying the sweatshirt!

paulm1120
5/3/19

My wife thought I had just come home with another coffee cup. I got that look like "Wow, that's nice" until I poured her a hot cup and it revealed the message, and then she got a tear in her eye. Believe me, it was worth every dime I spent just to see the heart felt response I got. Thank you for making the products that you do. Some of us can't arrange the words, but we know how we feel, and you do a great job helping us get it across.

ludovicoy
5/3/19

My wife love the cup and it was impressive the outside message really shows when she pour her hot coffee.

barbaras640
4/30/19

I received the decal in a timely manner. It is beautiful and actually looks like one of my chickens named Ethel. It is smaller than I expected but I will still enjoy it.

ellenb201
4/29/19

They have awesome products and awesome prices love the coffee cups that we bought, Love the pictures and the colors

rayh163
Ray H.
4/28/19

I am very pleased with the dealings of this company.
The product is also top notch.
Amazing service and quality product.

edh211
4/24/19

The Tee Chip - Coffee Mugs are awesome and my wife loves both of them. Best gift ever :) and the shipping time to arrive at final destination was fast.

Ed H.

martyw34
4/24/19

This is the first product I have purchased from this company & look forward to future purchases. Would like to receive a catalog in the mail for future orders.

markg591
4/24/19

Excellent product and customer service.fast shipping,definatly a five star rating,I'm positive my wife will love her coffee mug,she won't see it until Mothers day,it's her present from memany wonderful products to choose from,they have a lifetime customer in me!!!!

robind180
4/24/19

Great quality and beautiful t-shirt!! I highly recommend it, the delivery was quick and the price was reasonable.

janw209
4/20/19

I do animal rescue and foster animals treated badly. So your shirts help promote my concerns. They save some people wear their feelings on their sleeves, well I wear them on my chest.

deborahw309
4/19/19

I absolutely love my new t-shirt! The quality of the product is great and I received it in a timely manner. I will definitely order again.

sarahk78
4/17/19

No confirmation email ever came, no packing slip was included in my order of two t-shirts, the printing is low quality, and shipping took forever. The second shirt was offered on discount, and when I accepted, expecting to be able to review the details before placing the order, it just debited my account. At first, I thought I would just get a second shirt for my husband's birthday, and I could live with it, but when it arrived, it was a women's size 3XL, which no one here can wear. Business practices are not transparent, they won't let me return the extra shirt, and I will absolutely never order anything from this website again.

By Velerie R.

As far as I know, you can't. They don't send any tracking info and are HORRIBLE at communicating. I ordered my sweatshirt around September 20 something and didn't get it until, I believe late October, early November. So I'd say give it a month, month and a half.

By Brianna L.

you should remove the personal information from here... it is public.... just saying

By Yvette B.

I file also on government. They will not give your ordered, I've been there. I ordered on them August 21 2015 till now no response.

By Velerie R.

read reviews before you send money...they will go out of business if people smart

By kat m.

I hope that you did not buy from this scam artist of a company. If you did after reading all the reviews and posts of how unreliable this company is then you get what you pay for. TRASH ITEMS. They have the worst customer service ever, and they take forever to respond to emails. You are lucky if you get a response. They are very slow at getting items to you, and when you call them out on oh we are truly sorry we will give you a discount on this order as well as your next order. They do not give you a tracking number, if you order an article of clothing you will be lucky if it's printed on the correct side. Mine was not. Tried several times to file a claim, instead should have filed a lawsuit for false advertisement. Who in the heck puts large angel wings on the front of a shirt or hoodie? Well they did even when the picture shows it on the back. Ended up giving the stuff away, I wasn't going to wear garbage like that. Almost $70.00 wasted on these blow hard compie

By Joyce B.

No! And they told me too bad!

By Messanscoots C.

That is song lyrics from the Beatles. I'm sure its been plagiarized by these crooks. They are constantly being caught for stealing other peoples artwork and intellectual property. If you haven't ordered it don't. If you have ordered file a dispute with your credit card company. This company also uses teedee.com and teesdee.com and several other names to steal from people. The reviews for this company are 90% terrible saying shoddy workmanship and materials or just not receiving anything at all. The other 10% are employees or friends of the companies owner. Don't get screwed out of your hard earned money. Facebook doesn't care who advertises on it so they get away with it thee.

By homer D.

I know how you feel. I ordered a tshirt last year in the beginning of February for St. Patty's Day and did not receive it until after the day so it was useless. Yo will get your item...maybe...but it will be much later than they say and the quality will not be what you wanted. ANYTHING with the word "tee" in it that advertises on Facebook is the same company...BEWARE. Good luck!

By Maria S.

Go to your original email with that order # and click on track order. Or.... I just googled teechip track order & it came up. Just enter your order # & email address & it should give you a link to your shipment. Good luck!!

By LoneWolf Z.
Questions? Get answers from the TeeChip staff and other customers.

TeeChip?