Review of TeeChip

Tel: 866-251-0432
sellersupport@teechip.com

louisb104
2/15/19

Product was exactly as it was shown and described. Arrived amazingly quick. Will definitely be ordering from them again.

donnay23
2/15/19

I bought the snoopy valentine's cup for my husband. It came the day before Valentine's Day and he loves it! The message was just what I would have said to him.

deborahh282
2/15/19

Loved the Valentine Cup. Was so cute & the words on it were so meaningful. I wouldn't even had to give him a card because the cup said it all.

katb55
2/14/19

I ordered a longsleeve t-shirt that I found through an ad about a year ago, finally decided to just go for it, arrived within 10 days and is exactly as it was pictured. Great quality, comfortable and I'm absolutely in love!! Thank you so much TeeChip!!

jeffb585
2/11/19

I bought this Sweatshirt, "I Study Triggernometry" to wear to another training session at Front Sight in April, when it is not so cold. It is very comfortable to wear, while not being constraining. Do not wear in extreme cold without another layer. Early Spring time should be fine.

I would recommend this product to anyone interested and because the customer support I received was superb.

dianac208
2/10/19

From ordering to receiving the package it was an overall great experience. Love the quality of the T-shirt and the colors were bright and vibrant. My 6 year old niece loved it. Look forward to ordering again.

darlenep183
2/10/19

My husband loved the saying on the mug. It really fit both of us. Will shop with you again. Thank you for the care you took in packaging my mug. It was in perfect condition.

sandram520
2/10/19

I love the cup. Just wish it would have been a little bigger. It is beautiful. The wording was the first thing that caught my eye. My husband loved it, he is just use to drinking from a bigger cup. Other than that it is great!

bradleyf35
2/10/19

I have ordered from this company many times and the prints are always too notch!! They process your order, print and ship in a timely manner and I have always received my order when I was promised. My only suggestion would be to use a softer base t-shirt, other than that I have been satisfied every time I have placed an order!!

peggym141
2/9/19

I purchased the To My Wife Mug. It is just as pictured and she loves it. She is also happy that it is microwave and dishwasher safe.

margaretg161
2/9/19

The order I placed was filled and received in a very timely manner. The quality of the product is very acceptable and their print on the mug I purchased was quite detailed and cool.

michaelf689
2/7/19

Ordered a small poster, came early, well packaged. Quality was great and more importantly the wife loved it.

kimberlyl176
2/6/19

Great quality! Would definitely buy from them again... Shipping was reasonable time frame as well....

elinora2
2/6/19

This "business" is a joke. They deceive their customers with false advertising! They don't even know the material of the shirts your design will be printed on when you buy. They don't even know the actual measurements! They're just selling you the print and after that you get whatever the hell a worker in china grabs before printing the design you picked on it. Poor quality products and customer service. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THEM! It's not worth it!

kristines92
2/5/19

I love my new shirts. I do wish there were different colors in the "Reading is like dreaming with your eyes open" shirt. The sizing is spot on!!

debbiem329
2/4/19

My shirt was perfect! It represents my battle against cancer in a perfect way! The price was good and the quality of the shirt was great!

bettym158
1/31/19

I love it it fits just right I want a general hospital shirt wish you make some of them I watch dool and gh and supernatural. Would love a supernatural shirt as well would buy them if I had money to. Or when I got the money I would buy them.

cindyg159
1/31/19

Ordering was easy and delivery was received before approx delivery date. Would order from them again!

kevinf276
1/31/19

I love it this shirt that so great i wear it and it is nice picture on the shirt i would like but this shirt

brianm764
1/31/19

My order was timely the shirt is amazing with good quality. Can't ask for anything better.
Brian Motts

allil8
1/31/19

I love the shirt a bought it has two things I really love, Wicked the Musical and Harry Potter. It fits great and is true to size and is a good quality shirt. I like that you could choose your own color shirt and type of shirt. They have so much you will be sure to find something that you like.

kareno129
1/31/19

1st time I order from TeeChip and am really impressed. The mug I ordered had some great colors on line and when it arrived the colors were exactly as pictured shipping was super fast Price was reasonable I ill be back great shopping experience

sandyc171
1/28/19

Wonderfully printed top quality tee shirts & mugs. Fast shipping. So delightful & fun to wear!! Thank you TeeChip!! As a pig collector many shirts have piggies on them. Perfect for me!

lisah703
1/28/19

My t-shirt is a head turner, and with my love of Yorkies, and having three of my own at this time, it was so representative of how I truly feel about this breed! The print is adorable, good quality, but the t-shirt itself could be softer and longer. All in all, I'm very pleased with my purchase,.....

barbarag324
1/28/19

I bought my husband the bag and mug ,
The best decision I ever made was marrying an Australian
He loves them and shows them to everyone.

By Velerie R.

As far as I know, you can't. They don't send any tracking info and are HORRIBLE at communicating. I ordered my sweatshirt around September 20 something and didn't get it until, I believe late October, early November. So I'd say give it a month, month and a half.

By Brianna L.

you should remove the personal information from here... it is public.... just saying

By Yvette B.

I file also on government. They will not give your ordered, I've been there. I ordered on them August 21 2015 till now no response.

By Velerie R.

read reviews before you send money...they will go out of business if people smart

By kat m.

I hope that you did not buy from this scam artist of a company. If you did after reading all the reviews and posts of how unreliable this company is then you get what you pay for. TRASH ITEMS. They have the worst customer service ever, and they take forever to respond to emails. You are lucky if you get a response. They are very slow at getting items to you, and when you call them out on oh we are truly sorry we will give you a discount on this order as well as your next order. They do not give you a tracking number, if you order an article of clothing you will be lucky if it's printed on the correct side. Mine was not. Tried several times to file a claim, instead should have filed a lawsuit for false advertisement. Who in the heck puts large angel wings on the front of a shirt or hoodie? Well they did even when the picture shows it on the back. Ended up giving the stuff away, I wasn't going to wear garbage like that. Almost $70.00 wasted on these blow hard compie

By Joyce B.

No! And they told me too bad!

By Messanscoots C.

That is song lyrics from the Beatles. I'm sure its been plagiarized by these crooks. They are constantly being caught for stealing other peoples artwork and intellectual property. If you haven't ordered it don't. If you have ordered file a dispute with your credit card company. This company also uses teedee.com and teesdee.com and several other names to steal from people. The reviews for this company are 90% terrible saying shoddy workmanship and materials or just not receiving anything at all. The other 10% are employees or friends of the companies owner. Don't get screwed out of your hard earned money. Facebook doesn't care who advertises on it so they get away with it thee.

By homer D.

I know how you feel. I ordered a tshirt last year in the beginning of February for St. Patty's Day and did not receive it until after the day so it was useless. Yo will get your item...maybe...but it will be much later than they say and the quality will not be what you wanted. ANYTHING with the word "tee" in it that advertises on Facebook is the same company...BEWARE. Good luck!

By Maria S.

Go to your original email with that order # and click on track order. Or.... I just googled teechip track order & it came up. Just enter your order # & email address & it should give you a link to your shipment. Good luck!!

By LoneWolf Z.
Questions? Get answers from the TeeChip staff and other customers.

TeeChip?