Table Cloths Factory reviews

City of Industry, CA 91746, United States
sales@tableclothsfactory.com

marlened46
11/15/19
I ordered about 30 tablecloths online of varying sizes for our church. I was a bit hesitant but the reviews were good and they were on sale AND according to the online information they were higher quality than others I had looked at AND they were wrinkle and spot resistant. I took a chance and ordered. I was pleasantly surprised that they arrived within the week, each individually wrapped and in great shape. The only negative was that the box they arrived in was pretty destroyed with broken and open sides at edges. BUT since each tablecloth WAS individually wrapped, they were all spotless. I have yet to actually use or wash them but they appear to be just what I had hoped.
ginar119
11/13/19
This is the second time I have ordered from them. Price is great, quality and shipment is also great. Would recommend them and order from again.
eileens137
11/13/19
Good Quality! I was surprised. I have purchased in the past and have always been very happy with products. I will continue to be a customer.
naomib89
11/12/19
Thank you for providing a wonderful quality product. We ordered table clothes and satin runners for a wedding reception. It was affordable, good quality and shipping was in a timely manner. I would recommend your company to anyone.
kellyt350
11/12/19
When planning for my daughter's wedding someone told me it was cheaper to buy rather than rent so I did. I am happy with the product.
amyf224
11/12/19
I am pleasantly surprised with this purchase. The tablecloths are excellent quality. I would purchase this again.
gailp115
11/11/19
I have ordered from Tablecloths factory many times in the past. I needed round tablecloths for an upcoming event with short notice. My online order was processed promptly and the complete ordered was delivered quickly. Good quality product.
laurab1159
11/11/19
Table skirting was of great quality and deliver was in a reasonable amount of time I will be purchasing again in the future.
jackien67
11/11/19
Using as a baby shower decoration and giving it to mom as part of the gift! Exactly as described. Great Quality. All worked when opened to check.
dianam345
11/11/19
I have never seen a place like Table Cloths Factory before and I shop all of the time. I found wonderful products at amazing prices. In fact, I bought beautiful, disposable dishes for my daughter who loves to entertain. I have never seen disposables as pretty as what is sold at Table Cloths Factory. I will definitely check back often to see what they have new and I will use them to buy presents for various people for different occasions. Thank you Table Cloths Factory!
lindaa544
11/11/19
Satisfied with products and the cost. Easy to take clean. The large table cloths completely covered our tables. Would recommend to others.
selissap
11/11/19
I'm very satisfy with my table cloths. I can't wait for my first cancer ball. I'm very excited and thank you Tablecloth Factory for helping me.
rosao11
11/9/19
I ordered 10 black tablecloth and 10 runners for banquet tables for a party. They were delivered before I expected. They prices are super cheap and cost less than renting. I will recommend this site to my friends.
eular1
11/8/19
Will work for what i bought it for many of uses too will be buying alot more in differnt colors thanks
ramonar67
11/8/19
Very pleased with Garland -- well made and price is right. Butterflies just as expected. For those who are unable to get them to stick to drywall.....wall must be cleaned first. I used Windex -- they stick!! .
harrietb31
11/8/19
I was asked to cater my niece's wedding. This is my first time using the skirt clips. They were so easy to use and made life easier!
suet172
11/6/19
Love this company, great products and fast shipping. I have told many friends about this company. I will certainly order from them again.
theresag140
11/6/19
Order table cloths and runners for a party. Arrived super quickly. Great quality. Will definitely order again.
gladyn1
11/6/19
My table cloths arrived sooner than expected and the material is of great quality! This is my 2nd time purchasing from this company and I'm satisfied with everything I've purchased!
catherineh301
11/6/19
I ordered a lot of stuff and everything came in in perfect condition and I was very very happy. Thank you
dionned9
11/5/19
I did a wedding and they were the perfect decor to bring out the floral theme they looked better than my silver glitter trees
jand175
11/3/19
I had a minor issue with another order and they sent me another item at no cost. I have ordered from them for quite a long time and I'm never dissatisfied with their items or their customer service.
rashannah
11/3/19
The item arrived pretty quickly and was packaged very well. My only concern...the links holding the stones are thin and are already falling off. I had to repair 3 strands since unwrapping it.
jeanniep125
11/2/19
My tablecloths were in backorder and I was a bit nervous about that. But you assured me they would be shipped promptly to me as soon as they arrived in your warehouse. Thank you also for the frequent emails about the the status of my order. Excellent company to do business with.
maureenf73
10/29/19
I am always happy to get a package from Tablecloths Factory. The products are very good quality, the orders come in a timely fashion, and my tables look wonderful with all the colorful tablecloths and accessories.This is a great, fun site.

They seem legitimate to me. I have ordered many items and am very satisfied.

By Harriet B.

No, everything is new. They are selling you products at wholesale prices. I'm not sure how they make a profit doing this but they gave me a great product at a wonderful price. They are one of my new favorite places to shop.

By Diana M.

No, this one is it! Good quality at a reasonable price!

By Karin F.
Questions? Get answers from the Table Cloths Factory staff and other customers.

Table Cloths Factory?