Table Cloths Factory

Table Cloths Factory has a consumer rating of 4.73 stars from 237 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Table Cloths Factory also ranks 7th among Home Decor sites.

• I was thrilled to find these table runners that were the perfect color (dusty rose) AND such a great price -
  • Tablecloth Factory makes tablecloths and napkins at a rate that is less expensive than renting.

• Their customer service representatives were callus, unresponsive and completely unsympathetic or helpful.
  • I proceeded to tell him I did not order "damaged" products.
How would you rate Table Cloths Factory?

“Great quality”

Becky M.
10/10/19

Love these table cloths and runners!! Great quality wash and dry beautifully! We use them over and over!

“Horrible!!”

Jessica S.
5/17/19

Omg where do I start. So I ordered a 7 tier square cupcake stand. It arrived in good timing BUT it was chipped on the bottom tier and had only 2 screws.I used the message app because apparently there is no phone number. After talking with a rep he asked me to put together the stand after I had just told him I had only 2 screws. Not rocket science here guys. After arguing with him for about 20 mins he finally said ok we will send you the replacement screws and give you 10% off the damaged bottom tier. I proceeded to tell him I did not order "damaged" products. He proceeded to tell me I understand but the best I can do is 10% off which equals up to $13. I asked to speak to a supervisor and he came back and said ok I can send you a new bottom tier and a $13 gift card. 7-10 days shipping he says...a month later I finally received my parts. Not to mention I didn't even get to use the cupcake stand because my event was in that month I sat waiting on the parts. I will NEVER order from them again.

customer service (18) table runners (9) tablecloth factory (6) table cloth factory (4) great quality (11) good quality (12) quality material (3) chair sashes (4) wedding reception (3) birthday party (3) round tablecloths (3) great price (11)
maryd863
February 9th, 2020
I was thrilled to find these table runners that were the perfect color (dusty rose) AND such a great price - without having to pay $80 for shipping from China. The chiffon runners are gorgeous and we have already used them for the bridal shower. They look lovely "scrunched up" loosely or laid flat on surfaces. We were also happy to find the 8' by 10' backdrop to use behind the cake for the reception. I haven't yet pulled that out of the box, but I am confident it will be perfect. These items arrived at our home very quickly. I would absolutely order from this company again.
ritaw95
January 22nd, 2020
These runners are wonderful. I have the in two colors now. They really dress up an event! The picture is of the red I ordered before.
marnieg3
February 18th, 2020
I purchased 13 tablecloths for a special dinner at our assisted living facility and I wanted it to be special. I also purchased the satin runner. The combination of these two items made our dining room transform into a fancy restaurant with beautiful decorum. The tenants and their families were impressed. I would have liked to have some instructions sent along as to the care of the tablecloths and runners. Also what the best way to remove the packaging creases. All in all, I enjoyed my purchase.
marilynm317
February 12th, 2020
The tablecloth cover is an excellent product, and it is a very nice price. I am very very happy with my product and with the service I received.
elaineb215
February 2nd, 2020
I wanted to add more items to my order and they were very helpful in updating and sending the correct order out quickly. Love their service and products.
deborahp341
January 22nd, 2020
I had to order table chair covers and bows and this place had them at a reasonable rate and could get them to my location quickly. The quality was very good and I was very happy with the purchase.
jessicag512
November 27th, 2019
They came early and were beatitiful. This company has yet to let me down. I just wish I would have remembered to get them out and wash them prior to the arty as they do have lines from being folded in them but that's no fault of the companies just something to keep in mind for your parties.
nancym1043
February 23rd, 2020
I purchased one runner before order multiples for a wedding and was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the runner I received (keeping in mind that it was $4!). Will definitely place an order for more!
jennym227
December 29th, 2019
Beautiful! There's no need to iron! The size is good! After the used and wash there was no color fading away. And after the dry there's no need to iron. I'm happy with them
meganp114
January 18th, 2020
I wanted to initially rent tablecloths, but once I found this site I decided to purchase. So glad I did! The quality was great and they were shipped quickly! I would highly recommend!
lisab1267
February 17th, 2020
I purchased these table cloths for my wedding June 6th 2020 they came wrap neatly I'm hoping the cover up the red table I will use the on overall I am satisfied with my purchase. Delivery was also really early/ fast.
Lisa
dianam345
November 11th, 2019
I have never seen a place like Table Cloths Factory before and I shop all of the time. I found wonderful products at amazing prices. In fact, I bought beautiful, disposable dishes for my daughter who loves to entertain. I have never seen disposables as pretty as what is sold at Table Cloths Factory. I will definitely check back often to see what they have new and I will use them to buy presents for various people for different occasions. Thank you Table Cloths Factory!
ellenf91
February 17th, 2020
Excellent and they fit perfectly. The fellowship hall was transformed to give the perfect look. Was received on time
kathyj177
February 13th, 2020
I ordered a table cover and chair covers for a tradeshow. The items were delivered quickly. Great price and quality, I will order again!
kimg349
February 12th, 2020
I was very pleased at the quality of table cloth, napkins, table squares and runners I purchased along with a bolt of while polyester and organza. Very pleased!
takesmac
February 11th, 2020
I can always depend on this company for quality material and timely shipping. I ordered black table linen and I was highly pleased as usual.
odiliaw
February 9th, 2020
Beautiful! Arrived early. I'm very happy with my purchase. I am helping with a birthday party and plan to purchase the matching tablecloth.
beckym170
October 10th, 2019
teresas554
February 7th, 2020
Tablecloth Factory makes tablecloths and napkins at a rate that is less expensive than renting. They are a great deal and hold up well for use by a big crowd.
janej189
February 4th, 2020
This was my first time ordering, the wine stoppers are nice, great price!
Good communication with the company about delivery status. They came when they were supposed to.
I would order from them again.
lorrainew91
February 2nd, 2020
I needed overlays for shower decor, it did fit my needs . Shower is upcoming. Product is good quality
lindan341
January 14th, 2020
These overlays are gorgeous! We are planning a Rustic wedding with a few extra polish finishes. The tables were one way to give the room some glam/sparkle! We are going with navy round table cloths and these silver overlays give that bit of fancy we needed! We ordered enough for the reception tables and then reordered more for some additional tables! That's how pretty they are!
jacqulinem2
January 30th, 2020
I loved the round tablecloths I ordered. They are great quality at an affordable price. I look forward to shopping with table cloths factory again soon.
janetp294
February 20th, 2020
NOT computer savvy, RARELY peruses online, but NEEDED tablecloths for church function and found the total experience with company great. HELPFUL personnel and timely delivery. THANK YOU
ivonneh2
January 26th, 2020
I have shopped at table cloths factory many times and I have been very satisfied with the quality and their service. They have a great selection and affordable prices. I highly recommend it.

They seem legitimate to me. I have ordered many items and am very satisfied.

By Harriet B.