Australian Flag Makers reviews

Tel: 0732058006

andrewh398
Andrew H.
2/14/19

not really able to tell until I receive the item. Better than I thought, still material seems flimsy for what I believed

jank132
Jan K.
1/29/19

East and quick. Good value for money also.
The only small complaint I would make is that I was advised that delivery would be by courier, who apparently just delivered it to my local PO (rural area). This is quite ok (in fact I prefer it that way) but it would have been good to received a text from the courier to advise this was going to happen instead of me waiting around for the courier to arrive.

anonymousq302
anonymous Q.
1/24/19

Should have a discount for a bulk buy of aboriginal flags as well as Australian flags.

Great use of discount codes

williamg212
William G.
1/23/19

Looks good, efficient! Maybe the flag needs additional clips as we all do not have a traditional flagpole. We display the flag along the rail of our verandah and it needs additional attachment points, thanks.

jims639
jim s.
1/21/19

The site was clearly set out, the items dispatched and received in quick time.
It was good to do business again.
Thank you for the pen also.

heleng155
Helen G.
1/17/19

I phoned about the product and Ross was so helpful and gave me a coupon which I really appreciated. I will recommend you to my friends
Helen Gibson

carolynf74
Carolyn F.
1/17/19

Customer Service Officer was very helpful. (Ross). Only problem with online site it would not allow me to go back to correct the state as I thought I clicked on Qld and it came up Victoria. Could not go back to correct.

arthura58
Arthur A.
1/16/19

The only REAL flag available. Unfortunately the VIP discount system doesn't work, but otherwise spot on.

andrewd77
Andrew D.
1/16/19

Simple Web page layout, excellent to be able to look at the options and select what I wanted.
Very fast r delivery

phill70
Phil L.
1/14/19

I am very pleased with the quick supply of the 2 ANFs.
One is for a present to our neighbors who need a new ANF for Australia Day.

The other is a spare for us, but the ANF I purchased from your company in early 2018 is doing well, no signs of fading or wear.

noelb50
Noel B.
1/12/19

Easy to shop so far we will wait to see how delivery goes before commenting further.
D elivery completed
Excellent service and a great product arriving in time for Australia Day the 26th

allanc56
Allan C.
1/12/19

Return business as the best flag sold in Australia in the class. Very good value
Previous flags used by son on active service and now 1 given as Gift to USA troops the other in Corp HQ in Australia as memento of regimental active service

barryt50
Barry T.
1/10/19

As an existing customer - pity that your 'recent' computer update did not 'carry over' details of existing account. Otherwise managed a-okay.

jacoba76
Jacob A.
1/10/19

I tried to find Flags that hang off walls and it seems that you do not have that type. Like the ones you see in that States on lots of houses as you walk up their steps to the front door.

stephenb407
Stephen B.
1/8/19

The process was easy to follow and choices of products well defined. This was also reinforced by the quick prompt delivery and seamless process from customer contact to final delivery.

cheryls333
Cheryl S.
1/6/19

My Husband ordered flags in January 2018 and the process today was just as easy and quick. The flags we ordered were delivered really quickly, we will use Australian Flag Makers again and highly recommend them.

juliec389
Julie C.
12/22/18

Very easy, although I thought I only ordered 1 as it said quantity 1and when I got parcel there was 3 flags. When it said x3 I thought it was the quality, not 3 flags. I have rang the company was very happy with who I spoke to and have returned 2 for refund. The delivery was very fast and I would order from them again. Julie Cole

helenw145
Helen W.
12/10/18

Delightful man I spoke to just now (6/12/2018) at 0900am. Love the follow up too. Thank you for your service.

christinem251
Christine M.
12/2/18

Quick & easy ordering and delivery was very fast even to my regional area which was great for a last minute Xmas gift. The quality seems excellent too.

annas318
anna S.
11/24/18

I really liked the video showing the quality of the flag. Delivery was prompt and quality was as described.

kdcc
KDC C.
11/22/18

Service was really great, i was able to contact the company and receive a responsive within minutes. They were a delight to work with, and i found were really helpful in explaining the different prts of information regrading the production of my order as i am only a year seven student. Overall, a really great experience and i would definitely recommend this company to my friends and family anytime they need a banner/flag.
Thankyou again for your amazing help and outstanding effort towards assisting me anf my team with this process.

janeu9
Jane U.
11/20/18

I had no idea what I needed to do to order a single flag for a gift however these guys were exceptional around offering advice on the product and ensuring the images were going to work. Turnaround time and quality of the flag was really exceptional! If I had to ever order another flag I'd definitely use them!!!!

lidiab5
Lidia B.
11/6/18

Ben and Ross have been exceptional to deal with. Wonderful customer service, quick design turnaround and ultra fast delivery.
Thank you for your outstanding service. Really happy with the final product and look forward to working with you again.

zuzanax
Zuzana X.
11/6/18

The staff was always quick to respond and very helpful via both email and phone. They delivered the product 3 days early. Highly recommend Australian Flag Makers.

neller1
Nelle R.
10/29/18

I have been buying from Australian Flagmakers for years. Always happy with their products and service.

Questions? Get answers from the Australian Flag Makers staff and other customers.

Australian Flag Makers?