United States Flag Store reviews

New Stanton,, PA 15672, US
Tel: 1.877.734.2458

carolel53
3/13/19

And in perfect condition. Very good quality. I am anxious to see how they hold up during our rainy season.

georgea239
2/27/19

The order met all expectations sure to be back many more times received sooner than expected in perfect condition

debrae58
2/26/19

I purchased this flag in memory of my father who was a veteran. He died two years ago. I wanted this flag because of the way the stars
were stitched. The red and white strips were also stitched. The heavy material used will last a lifetime i am sure. Thank you. I am very pleased.
Debra Dorow Eckert

markj485
2/24/19

I need to be credited on my Lebanon flag. The topper is missing. Please credit for the price. I love your product, but was looking for a code for free shipping and handling.

vickiw95
2/12/19

These flagstands are for my organization. We had the heavy flagstands and want to try these lightweight ones.

terin14
2/6/19

Very nice product..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

pauls1106
2/5/19

This is a great company with great service and variety. Burlap USA garden flag is a knock out. Very unique. Non-furl kit well worth the price, but will have to dedicate a separate new pole for it because you attach flag with small zip ties. Not an easy off/on system.

barbarah490
2/4/19

We received our beautiful American flag two days ago and already have it up on our flag pole where it stands proudly waving to the world. Your flags are the most beautifully made and last longer than any other flags. Thank you!

lonniew46
1/11/19

My initial review was 1 Star.

I called about a damaged Eagle and wanted it replaced. I was told I would have to ship the broken eagle back, pay for shipping, and they would replace the Eagle.

I objected but to no avail.

I got the label and decided to call again. This time the person who took the call took down all my information verbatim. He then forwarded it to management (which the first person was supposed to do but did not! :-(

I was contacted by a lady from management who told me not to send back the Eagle and she would ship me a new Eagle at no charge. She apologized for the way I was initially treated and she would look into it.

I received the new Eagle 3 or 4 days later.

Thanks once again to the man who took down my infor and forwarded it to management. Thanks again to the lady in management that handled my problem!

Thus I changed the 1 Star to a 5 Star!

haroldw79
1/9/19

Paid additional $47.49 for next day delivery and took fifteen (15) days to receive. Called company twice asking for a refund of the express delivery charges and to date no response from this company.

Extremely disappointed.

Asked to be contacted by email or phone with no response!

United States Flag Store you had your chance and BLEW IT!!!

Harold in Houston, Missouri

dennisf165
1/8/19

I've never been disappointed with my orders from United States Flag Store. My most recent order came in a timely fashion with no problems. The bunting was even better than I expected. The colors were more vibrant and the stitching was excellent.

harpera8
12/21/18

I HAVENT GOT TO SEE IT YET BECAUSE ITS A CHRISTMAS GIFT BUT SHIPPING WAS FAST AND THE PACKAGING WAS HEAVY DUTY AND IT ARRIVED IN GREAT SHAPE SO IM READY TO CHECK IT OUT! I KNOW MY HUSBAND WILL LOVE IT.

kathyh317
12/21/18

Wanted to get a flag from reputable place as it was a present for my husband. Extremely pleased with the prompt service and the quality.

brandonp100
12/10/18

The flagpoles were decent quality but had no way to mount a flag on them. The website should make note of that in the description.

sharonh355
12/3/18

pleased with this order as i have been with every order i get from you will order again when i need something

duanes53
11/20/18

The flag, pole and holder are all well constructed and ready for me to mount. All looks great and the price was right.

reyr8
11/19/18

As advertised, great product, feel like the great quality of materials and looks beautiful. Recomend.

josephb414
11/18/18

The package arrived yesterday afternoon, undamaged. Upon opening it was obvious the case had been dropped before it was wrapped and packaged for shipment. Due to the need (special gift for mother) I had to repair, glue, nail, etc to improved condition.

cyndiw10
11/17/18

We will buy these again as needed. Very satisfied with the online search & purchase process. Product was shipped and received in a very timely manner.

brianc473
11/14/18

I received my new US Flag in blu a few days after it was ordered. It was hung from my Flagpole, and was proudly displayed prior to and during Veterans Day. This is my third time I have ordered from US Flag. And I was again pleased with their coustmer service, and fast accurate delivery of a high quality Flag. And they even sent a Flag bunting as a bonus.

nancyl323
11/11/18

They are in place in the offices at school. I and my Administration are very pleased to now have a flag to salute during the morning Pledge of Allegiance. Thank you.

clairb28
11/10/18

Everything came in the mail just fine.
Now it's time to install the holders and put out the new Flags.

charlesd333
11/7/18

Flag was even better than I expected and I received it pretty darn quickly ! These folks have my vote !

melindah58
11/7/18

Flag was supposed to be sent automatically when returned was received. That didn't happen even though I was told it was in computer and would be done automatically.
Customer service takes 20 minutes on hold. I gave up and just ordered a new flag.

jl328
10/30/18

The website to order the flags was easy to use and the flags ordered arrived in good time. I'm sure I will be ordering again in the future. Thank you....

Yes! It's a scam! Ordered product with an additional shipping charge to receive the following day. For your information United States Flag Store, it took fifteen (15) days to receive and when I called TWICE was promised a phone call OR an email as to the possible refund for the $47.49 express shipping charge. To date, NO CALL OR EMAIL!! Yes, it's a scam company. Never again! Harold Wiggs Houston, Missouri

By Harold W.

Questions? Get answers from the United States Flag Store staff and other customers.

12 Photos for United States Flag Store

United States Flag Store?