Review of ARMSTRONG FLAG

ARMSTRONG FLAG reviews

Tel: 888-553-5247

ianl10
10/21/12

Truly one of the worst experiences I have had buying ANYTHING online. Got a Groupon for this merchant and put in my order on 08/31... they finally shipped my package today (10/19). After emailing them on 09/17 I received a reply that due to the high volume of business received from this groupon, there was a delay in shipment but everything would be shipped out the next week at the latest and shipping would be upgraded for free to Priority Mail. That week came and went... no package, so I sent another email... no reply. I had sent 3 more emails since the end of September and placed one call to their customer service number (at which also no one answered or called me back) and never received any sort of response. After finally threatening to take further action I received a tracking number today... no note with an explenation or apology, refund... nothing. This must be the longest it has ever taken me to get an online irder and the WORST customer service I have ever received anywhere."

leahb1
10/15/12

I heard about this website because they had a Groupon deal on August 30th. We were in the market for a Dallas Cowboys and SF 49ers flag, as well as a flag pole, to display during football season, so I purchased it.

I placed the order for these items on August 31, 2012 expecting delivery within 1-2 weeks. When I hadn't received them after that time period, I e-mailed them to find out that they were backordered. I wish they would have told me!!!!

About two weeks later (four weeks after the order was placed), I received an e-mail saying that my items were shipped and I'd be receiving a tracking number "shortly." I never received the tracking number and as of today (October 15th), I have yet to receive the tracking number nor the items. I've sent several e-mails in the last week and have not received a response.

I am in the process of getting a credit from Groupon and hopefully a refund from Armstrong Flag for the money I paid beyond the value of the Groupon. I'm not hopeful, though.

So much for flying our flags for football season!!!

Stay far, far away from ArmstrongFlag.com.

Questions? Get answers from the ARMSTRONG FLAG staff and other customers.

ARMSTRONG FLAG?