Review of UltimateFlags

Tel: 1-800-454-6998
service@ultimateflags.com

jasonl302
1/23/19

the store that has nearly every flag the south had to offer is readily available for a fair price and superb quality, I just wish I was a millionaire to purchase them all (large variety)

angelao62
1/21/19

Delivered very fast. And merchandise ( flag) was perfect. Price was good also. Would definitely do business again here at ULTIMATE FLAGS. ULTIMATEFLAGS.

williamh945
1/21/19

I'm sure that it was an honest mistake, but you sent the 2nd National (stainless banner) instead of the 3rd National (bloodstained banner.) It was a Christmas gift and I shipped it directly to my brother so he got what he got, I guess. The flags are pretty similar to someone who doesn't know the difference. It could have very easily been put in the wrong bin. It's not the end of the world but it might not hurt to double check the order before shipping.

*UPDATE: They emailed me back within 24 hours, were very apologetic about the mixup and made it right. Their customer service is as good as it gets and I can't say enough about how attentive they were as soon as they knew that there was a problem. I will definitely be a repeat customer.

Response from Jim F., UltimateFlags Representative
William, I am very upset to hear that. Our policy is 100% satisfaction. I can send you a replacement flag or a gift certificate for a replacement. There is a difference between the 2nd and the 3rd (Stained Banner) which is the big red vertical stripe taking up the 1/3 of the fly end.
deniser159
1/20/19

I had a great experience with Ultimate Flags. No problems and received the flag in just a few days of ordering. Thank you!!

jeannej54
1/17/19

A month or so ago I ordered 3 flags from Ultimate. After I waited quite some time, I emailed the company to find out where they were ... no response so I again emailed an inquiry. This went on for quite some time - never receiving a resply. Finally I sent one with the remark I was going to contact Discover and ask for a refund ... which I finally did and was pleased to get all my money back. What a lousy way to run a business. I would NOT recommend them to ANYONE!

richardg569
1/17/19

Not only a great selection, the service is personalized and done up very well. I live in Canada and find the shipping is swift. Thank you Ultimate Flags.

michaelm1995
1/17/19

I've been dealing with Ultimate Flags for a few a couple of years and they've always been fantastic. Thank you.

kennethm256
1/17/19

Great variety of different historical flags. Revolutionary War Civil War WWI WWll Korean and Viet Nam.

richardc728
1/17/19

I am a repeat customer. They have allways given excellent service and their products are accurately described on the site. The shipping is timely.

I will continue to use them until they fail my expectations... I'm cheap that way.

dianap162
1/17/19

I will go back to the website to order again, it was easy to find what I needed and I definitely be back

Questions? Get answers from the UltimateFlags staff and other customers.

1 Photo for UltimateFlags