UltimateFlags

UltimateFlags has a consumer rating of 4.14 stars from 14 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. UltimateFlags ranks 3rd among Flags sites.

How would you rate UltimateFlags?

“Very Happy”

Greg P.
4/29/20

I'm happy with the seller and the product. The flags are better quality than I expected for the price; and the communication with the seller via email was what I expected of a company that cares about customers.

“Great selection, BUT double sided flags not legible”

Nikki C.
8/30/20

Purchased a double-sided Trump flag. When light is behind flag (almost always on a flag pole), the other flag lettering shows through distorting it. The double sided flags are not worth the money since you really can't read the lettering clearly either side.

gregp308
April 29th, 2020

Tip for consumers:
The site is rough around the edges but they are 100% legitimate.

Products used:
Vintage patriotic Gadsden flag

nikkic174
August 30th, 2020
jeannej54
Verified purchase
A month or so ago I ordered 3 flags from Ultimate. After I waited quite some time, I emailed the company to find out where they were... no response so I again emailed an inquiry. This went on for quite some time - never receiving a resply. Finally I sent one with the remark I was going to contact Discover and ask for a refund... which I finally did and was pleased to get all my money back. What a lousy way to run a business. I would NOT recommend them to ANYONE!
marcd172
September 27th, 2020
I have purchased several flags from these folks over the years. They are always prompt and reliable. They ship immediately and the products are very durable. We live in Montana and ALWAYS have severe winds. These flags hold fast. I recently ordered a custom flag that they made to perfection. It was a military flag from the Viet Nam era and came out perfectly. I had wanted this flag for decades and could not get it until they made it for me. These products are American made and something to be proud of. Also, in an era where everyone is running scared, these folks are proud enough and secure enough to continue to make the beloved Confederate Battle Flag. Thank you again for that folks.
richardg569
Verified purchase
Not only a great selection, the service is personalized and done up very well. I live in Canada and find the shipping is swift. Thank you Ultimate Flags.
angelao62
January 21st, 2019
Verified purchase
Delivered very fast. And merchandise ( flag) was perfect. Price was good also. Would definitely do business again here at ULTIMATE FLAGS. ULTIMATEFLAGS.
frankb586
June 15th, 2020
I ordered a Confederate Battle Flag, and paid the small additional amount for the "Rough Tex" material. My total price was a little over $30, and I received what I would consider a "WalMart quality" flag, like the USA flags they sell for about $15. The flag is printed, not embroidered, and of some sort of lightweight nylon material. It was shipped in a "6 ounce" envelope, if that gives you an idea of the weight of the flag. I may be expecting too much; The flag looks OK and I'm sure it is durable, but I purchased it more for an indoor display, and it looks too cheap for that. I'll be searching for an embroidered, higher quality flag.
richardc728
Verified purchase
I am a repeat customer. They have allways given excellent service and their products are accurately described on the site. The shipping is timely.

I will continue to use them until they fail my expectations... I'm cheap that way.
michaelm1995
Verified purchase
I've been dealing with Ultimate Flags for a few a couple of years and they've always been fantastic. Thank you.
williamh945
January 21st, 2019
Verified purchase
I'm sure that it was an honest mistake, but you sent the 2nd National (stainless banner) instead of the 3rd National (bloodstained banner.) It was a Christmas gift and I shipped it directly to my brother so he got what he got, I guess. The flags are pretty similar to someone who doesn't know the difference. It could have very easily been put in the wrong bin. It's not the end of the world but it might not hurt to double check the order before shipping.

*UPDATE: They emailed me back within 24 hours, were very apologetic about the mixup and made it right. Their customer service is as good as it gets and I can't say enough about how attentive they were as soon as they knew that there was a problem. I will definitely be a repeat customer.
jimf252
John H. – UltimateFlags Rep
William, I am very upset to hear that. Our policy is 100% satisfaction. I can send you a replacement flag or a gift certificate for a replacement. There is a difference between the 2nd and the 3rd (Stained Banner) which is the big red vertical stripe taking up the 1/3 of the fly end.
deniser159
January 20th, 2019
Verified purchase
I had a great experience with Ultimate Flags. No problems and received the flag in just a few days of ordering. Thank you!
jasonl302
January 23rd, 2019
Verified purchase
The store that has nearly every flag the south had to offer is readily available for a fair price and superb quality, I just wish I was a millionaire to purchase them all (large variety)
kennethm256
Verified purchase
Great variety of different historical flags. Revolutionary War Civil War WWI WWll Korean and Viet Nam.
dianap162
Verified purchase
I will go back to the website to order again, it was easy to find what I needed and I definitely be back

Questions? Get answers from the UltimateFlags staff and other customers.

High quality flags with brilliant accurate deigns and colors for all uses. Sale: Put 3 flags in your cart and one is free! Collections encompass American flags, Military flags, National flags, Historic War flags, Historic National flags and stories of these flags. There are

Business History

Born on the Fourth of July 1997 Ultimate Flags has become America's Oldest Online flag store. That's right UltimateFlags.com is older than Google! Founded by John Nesbit, a proud decendent of Paul Revere. Ultimate flags carries a tradition of telling the stories of flags. Some organizations are trying to re-write history and destroy flags of historic value. We are maintaining that history and carrying on our heritage of American values, historical accuracy, education and moral values.

Winston Churchill once said "Those who do not know history are doomed to repeat it"

jimf252
John H.
Owner/CEO
Lover of all history, especially Civil War! I love sharing stories of times long past and keeping our heritage and history alive.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about UltimateFlags?

Have a question about UltimateFlags?