Review of StrawberryNET

Tel: 1855549866
info@strawberrynet.com

tinat34
2/13/19

I am glad something went wierd which alerted me to the fact it's not real but a card detail password scam

ashokm9
12/28/18

While you may enjoy the discount offer but delivery in India is done through India post, they add custom duties 30%, then that becomes expensive than the original product price

iwonak2
12/19/18

I bought Montale perfume from Strawberry.net and I receive FAKE !!!
On the bottle was label and the writing come off . On original one there is no label and writing doesn't come off . The fragrance is different and weaker then the original one .
I have paid big custom duties which they promise to refund or they just lie that they already refunded but in reality they didn't and it is obvious that they don't want to refund any money . I opened the case on Paypal and reported them to the Action Fraud Police. This are thief and scam. They try to manipulate so I can close the case . Shipping took ages Don't buy from them

abros
12/18/18

I ordered 3 perfumes from India sone 55 days back and still i m waiting for my parcel they have pathetic customer support and a standard bot like script in reply YOU GOT TO BE PATIENT FOR ONE WEEK abd thus i am bring patient for past do many weeks : There yracking system abdolutely dors not work in India - Shocking thing is that the admins of site are clueless who is their courier in India ? I just pray and hope that i get my parcel or my money refund

simas2
12/9/18

Terrible customer support no money refund & no order just a waste of time

Order no1821558500

There had a bug in there site and they blame me directly that I made the mistake
No body replays with a a proper answer
So today I don't have my order shipped to me
No refund
Just waisted my time and money for nothing

Just disappointing

airishl
12/6/18

I ordered last Nov 23 and my 1st card was declined. I used another and it was approved. My order was confirmed and completed. Payment was credited to Strawberrynet but after I inquired about the status of my order, it replied that my order was cancelled since my bank declined it. I explained that it could have been my 1st card and they should check their system because my 2nd card was already debited.

How could I get my refund? Everytime I track my order, it was not cancelled but still no updates until today.

christineb326
12/1/18

Don't order off them. Got a note from postal service to pay £11.20 to receive parcel. Emailed Strawberrynet and Julie wants me to pay it! My order was only £16! Absolutely a disgrace. Also see reviews saying fake products. Shop elsewhere.

jemh
11/25/18

There was no mention that the item I order came from abroad...No mention of Custom Charges...The item I ordered arrived at the post office with a 'Customs Fee to Pay' of £13.20 which was half the price of the item I bought...I have emailed 'StrawberryNet' with no reply...DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

lindaa318
11/19/18

I have placed an facial order 15 September 2018, I have up and until today the 19 November not Received updates from them.
When I, yes me inquiry I am told via message that they are waiting for customs.

I DEMAND MY MONEY BACK, LAST TIME I AM USING YOUR SERVICE. THERE ARE OTHER COMPANIES, PAY A BIT MORE AND GET MUCH MUCH MUCH BETTER SERVICE.

emilyh243
11/15/18

Absolutely shocking service, takes one month just to get to a depot, no one seems to know where anything is, they feed you information about waiting longer and that it takes so many days to keep checking on things, it seems like a scam to prolonge the inevitable of never receiving your order and waiting until you give up!

anetam4
11/14/18

Almost six weeks since I did the order and I have not received anything although on their website, they say they deliver within 4-6 working days. In the e-mails, they only write it's not their fault... plus now I see that other websites offer the same products for a much cheaper price...

marej1
11/7/18

I used to purchase at strawberrynet...without any problem... recently they've been shipping my items from hungary...it takes a long time to arrive...and my 3 last purchases went quite wrong... one of them never arrived...strawberrynet considered it as lost and refunded me... the other two i purchased about a month ago...and i tried tracking them on every tracking websites...and there is no record of them...
I informed strawberry
..they told me tracking takes at least 7 days and i should wait.... I'm very disappointed with them because when i first informed them of the 1st parcel i didn't received...they send me an email telling me that that parcel was already in my country... i called the post, giving them.the tracking number and there was never such parcel... those people are liars...I'm very displeased

nitas17
11/5/18

I order mens aftershave on September 10th and today is November 5th & still not received it, not only have I not received it but when I track my order the status hasn't changed since 14th September.
I e mailed them to be told it is held in Hungary & they have no idea how long it will be held for & to e mail back if not received in a weeks time.
Not holding out a lot of hope, so intend writing true reviews on every available website!!!

Do your self a favour & don't touch them with a barge pole!!!!

darle
10/25/18

They put my order on hold because they say it's huge for a first order (150$) and asked additional documents like utility bills for the past 3 months to validate my name and address. So I sent the the first page of my credit card billing statement that refelcted the information they needed but blackened the account number, card number (only last four digits shown). They replied with an email that they still could not validate and they needed the bank statement or a picture of my credit card. I didn't comply and told them what I sent initially was enough and if they needed additional verification, they could just call the bank. I made my research and other customers have had that same complaint as well, and are possible vicitims of identity theft. I have never been inconvenienced by an online merchant until this Strawberrynet site, for my entire history of online shopping. I will never purchase from them again.

shaunb52
10/19/18

You get slammed with custom charges, so anything you think your saving is wiped out. if something seems to good to be true, it usually is

chloet11
9/30/18

I am a loyal customer of this site and have shopped on it since 2007. The products and the service was good until my last order which placed on 30/8/2018. It shows in my order status that the order started to be shipped 15 days later order day instead of 1 one day like before. And I have waited until today 30/9/2018 and keep tracking my order status. I have checked many time on the website of the delivery party but the nothing updated about the package until 4/9/2018. And I sent them email for help on 24/9/2018 and they said they will help me to follow up. And 6 days already but no news, no updates, no notification and of course either my order. So disappointed.

traceyw62
9/3/18

I ordered a product that took 14 days to arrive and I have also had to pay £13.40p customs charge. Absolute disgrace. I shall NOT be using this distributor again. The product was not even in the correct packaging.

abhideeps
8/11/18

I ordered a gift for my Mom's birthday assuming that it will arrive in 14 days. Not only did the gift not arrive, but when I contacted them they said that shipments cannot be tracked and shipping and losses during shipping is responsibility of the customer. I am not even sure they shipped the goods. Should have checked the reviews before ordering. Never going to order from them again

amyn106
8/11/18

My product i received was a fake. It was meant to be a Decleor night balm and it was a sticky smelly unusual substance! Awful! I'd never ordered frm there before and never will again! I was refunded fully within minutes of complaining but with no explanation! It's as though they knew it was a fake product! Shocking! Do NOT buy from this site. It's scary to think some people would actually put such products on their faces! It should be illegal to do this! BE WARNED!

michaell779
8/10/18

I ordered on the site in Thai language, I did not really pay attention that items were sent from another country. now have to pay another THB 2,400 in customs charges.

Really is rubbish, may as well but locally

sharonb405
8/3/18

This has been a costly experience for me. I will not ever buy from this company again. Never did I read it was going to cost me an additional £15.20 extra to receive my parcel. It took over 2 1/2 weeks to get to me and the tracking information was wrong. I will not do business with this company again

carolinew68
7/21/18

Beware of customs charges. Contrary to what they claim you get charged a hefty fee to receive your goods. Very slow and poor customer service.never again will I use this site. A big con!

chuac1
6/11/18

I had ordered Ck One perfume on 5/6/18, I at first so regretted placed an order after reading so much bad reviews about this StrawberryNET but at last it surprising me with it tracking system & receive my goods in just 4 working days. Genuine product and long lasting smell. Certainly will buy again from them.

johng1033
6/2/18

I have been a loyal customer to this site for twenty years. All was good until recently. I purchased $200 worth of goods that never arrived. I sent numerous emails and received replies but no help whatsoever. I didnt receive a refund either. This site used to be fantastic but it seems that they dont care any longer. My advice, STAY AWAY FOR THIS WEBSITE. To the directors of strawberrynet.com, if this is how you treat loyal customers who have spent thousands of $ with you over the years, SHAME ON YOU. You will not be receiving anymore orders from me or my friends again.

sdens
5/1/18

i tried the website for the first time and i wasn't dissappointed, the order arrived on time not missing any product and it only took 10 days even though i live in morocco.
I totally recommend and i will purshase from strawberrynet again.

no cod. custom charges on delivery to be paid. no shipping charges

By sdfdg g.

Questions? Get answers from the StrawberryNET staff and other customers.

StrawberryNET?