Review of StrawberryNET

Tel: 1855549866
info@strawberrynet.com

tarah114
7/7/19

Product took over 2 weeks to arrive and I had to pay a £12.50 customs charge. Their website says they refund this but the link to do so does not work and they ignore emails. Cheaper and quicker to buy elsewhere

julieth12
6/17/19

I had purchased the parfume on this website, it took them more than a month to get my parfume they demanded me to pay 22% VAT which they told me they will refund, don't trust them they won't !!! You can in your own country for less price !

orig
5/31/19

They asked me for additional information as utility bill or bank statement. I refused and they canceled my purchase. They didn't refund me. Don't bye in this site!

zival
5/30/19

If something's too good to be true it probably is.
1. The prices are ex-VAT so 20% more than they appear - in the small print they tell you "if" you're charged VAT in order to receive your parcel, they'll refund you. They won't.
2. Delivery takes weeks longer than stated. Goods are sent from China.
3. If in the process an item goes missing, the onus is on YOU to prove non-delivery and track the parcel even though THEY are the sender.
4. Refunds of any sort are virtually impossible to obtain.

DO NOT BE TEMPTED TO TRUST THIS COMPANY. Stick to reputable companies like beauty b ay dotcom, c ult beauty dotcom, fee lunique dotcom etc etc .

aizadk
5/22/19

Products are of high quality and authentic. Sometimes offers are really good. They even compensate for custom duty in few countries. You just claim they will return your money you paid as custom duty in your country. Not a single website do that.

annetteh86
5/11/19

Do not trust this website. I was charged £13 VAT and charges by the Post Office before they would release the ROC retinol night cream. Very annoyed but suggest nobody ever buys anything from Strawberrynet

mariag383
5/7/19

I was charged 17 pounds for the delivery by Royal Mail even if on their site they said delivery was free. Also, I could not track the pack online as indicated. Their delivery time was about one month! Still haven't checked the products but my experience so far with them has been awful.

juela
4/4/19

Phew ..... I almost paid but then decided to check reviews - very happy I cancelled my purchase. I am so sick and tired of scammers! Where can I buy online deodorant in hk online?

simonc137
3/9/19

This company tried to charge me a different amount at checkout. Although I was purchasing with a credit card from the US, and wanted to pay in USD, I was told I must pay in the foreign currency in the country I was traveling, and the price went up 25%! They tried to blame it on the fluctuation of currency. What a joke.

tinat34
2/13/19

I am glad something went wierd which alerted me to the fact it's not real but a card detail password scam

ashokm9
12/28/18

While you may enjoy the discount offer but delivery in India is done through India post, they add custom duties 30%, then that becomes expensive than the original product price

iwonak2
12/19/18

I bought Montale perfume from Strawberry.net and I receive FAKE !!!
On the bottle was label and the writing come off . On original one there is no label and writing doesn't come off . The fragrance is different and weaker then the original one .
I have paid big custom duties which they promise to refund or they just lie that they already refunded but in reality they didn't and it is obvious that they don't want to refund any money . I opened the case on Paypal and reported them to the Action Fraud Police. This are thief and scam. They try to manipulate so I can close the case . Shipping took ages Don't buy from them

abros
12/18/18

I ordered 3 perfumes from India sone 55 days back and still i m waiting for my parcel they have pathetic customer support and a standard bot like script in reply YOU GOT TO BE PATIENT FOR ONE WEEK abd thus i am bring patient for past do many weeks : There yracking system abdolutely dors not work in India - Shocking thing is that the admins of site are clueless who is their courier in India ? I just pray and hope that i get my parcel or my money refund

simas2
12/9/18

Terrible customer support no money refund & no order just a waste of time

Order no1821558500

There had a bug in there site and they blame me directly that I made the mistake
No body replays with a a proper answer
So today I don't have my order shipped to me
No refund
Just waisted my time and money for nothing

Just disappointing

airishl
12/6/18

I ordered last Nov 23 and my 1st card was declined. I used another and it was approved. My order was confirmed and completed. Payment was credited to Strawberrynet but after I inquired about the status of my order, it replied that my order was cancelled since my bank declined it. I explained that it could have been my 1st card and they should check their system because my 2nd card was already debited.

How could I get my refund? Everytime I track my order, it was not cancelled but still no updates until today.

christineb326
12/1/18

Don't order off them. Got a note from postal service to pay £11.20 to receive parcel. Emailed Strawberrynet and Julie wants me to pay it! My order was only £16! Absolutely a disgrace. Also see reviews saying fake products. Shop elsewhere.

jemh
11/25/18

There was no mention that the item I order came from abroad...No mention of Custom Charges...The item I ordered arrived at the post office with a 'Customs Fee to Pay' of £13.20 which was half the price of the item I bought...I have emailed 'StrawberryNet' with no reply...DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

lindaa318
11/19/18

I have placed an facial order 15 September 2018, I have up and until today the 19 November not Received updates from them.
When I, yes me inquiry I am told via message that they are waiting for customs.

I DEMAND MY MONEY BACK, LAST TIME I AM USING YOUR SERVICE. THERE ARE OTHER COMPANIES, PAY A BIT MORE AND GET MUCH MUCH MUCH BETTER SERVICE.

emilyh243
11/15/18

Absolutely shocking service, takes one month just to get to a depot, no one seems to know where anything is, they feed you information about waiting longer and that it takes so many days to keep checking on things, it seems like a scam to prolonge the inevitable of never receiving your order and waiting until you give up!

anetam4
11/14/18

Almost six weeks since I did the order and I have not received anything although on their website, they say they deliver within 4-6 working days. In the e-mails, they only write it's not their fault... plus now I see that other websites offer the same products for a much cheaper price...

marej1
11/7/18

I used to purchase at strawberrynet...without any problem... recently they've been shipping my items from hungary...it takes a long time to arrive...and my 3 last purchases went quite wrong... one of them never arrived...strawberrynet considered it as lost and refunded me... the other two i purchased about a month ago...and i tried tracking them on every tracking websites...and there is no record of them...
I informed strawberry
..they told me tracking takes at least 7 days and i should wait.... I'm very disappointed with them because when i first informed them of the 1st parcel i didn't received...they send me an email telling me that that parcel was already in my country... i called the post, giving them.the tracking number and there was never such parcel... those people are liars...I'm very displeased

nitas17
11/5/18

I order mens aftershave on September 10th and today is November 5th & still not received it, not only have I not received it but when I track my order the status hasn't changed since 14th September.
I e mailed them to be told it is held in Hungary & they have no idea how long it will be held for & to e mail back if not received in a weeks time.
Not holding out a lot of hope, so intend writing true reviews on every available website!!!

Do your self a favour & don't touch them with a barge pole!!!!

darle
10/25/18

They put my order on hold because they say it's huge for a first order (150$) and asked additional documents like utility bills for the past 3 months to validate my name and address. So I sent the the first page of my credit card billing statement that refelcted the information they needed but blackened the account number, card number (only last four digits shown). They replied with an email that they still could not validate and they needed the bank statement or a picture of my credit card. I didn't comply and told them what I sent initially was enough and if they needed additional verification, they could just call the bank. I made my research and other customers have had that same complaint as well, and are possible vicitims of identity theft. I have never been inconvenienced by an online merchant until this Strawberrynet site, for my entire history of online shopping. I will never purchase from them again.

shaunb52
10/19/18

You get slammed with custom charges, so anything you think your saving is wiped out. if something seems to good to be true, it usually is

chloet11
9/30/18

I am a loyal customer of this site and have shopped on it since 2007. The products and the service was good until my last order which placed on 30/8/2018. It shows in my order status that the order started to be shipped 15 days later order day instead of 1 one day like before. And I have waited until today 30/9/2018 and keep tracking my order status. I have checked many time on the website of the delivery party but the nothing updated about the package until 4/9/2018. And I sent them email for help on 24/9/2018 and they said they will help me to follow up. And 6 days already but no news, no updates, no notification and of course either my order. So disappointed.

They have option for free shipping after certain amount and they will return the money you pat as custom duty in your country, irrespective of the duty amount.

By Aizad K.

yes they accept almost all kind of payment options.

By Aizad K.

Questions? Get answers from the StrawberryNET staff and other customers.

StrawberryNET?