Storenvy

Storenvy has a consumer rating of 2.13 stars from 247 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Storenvy also ranks 130th among Marketplace sites. The most common issues with Storenvy are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 15.8%

• If you order from Storenvy, you're not buying products directly from them.
  • I am a shop owner on Storenvy and have made several purchases from other Storenvy shops as well.

• It was beautiful, customer service, usually Adam, was very quick to respond and take care of any issues.
  • I am a store owner at storenvy, at first when I made an account it was very lovely.
How would you rate Storenvy?

“Broken Dreams Club Hoodie”

Ian R.
8/27/20

This is an amazing quality hoodie. The quality on this hoodie is top-tier it is very comfortable to wear the only downside is that it wasn't my size but other than that it is a great product and I recommend that you buy this is an amazing hoodie the quality on this hoodie is top-tier it is very comfortable to wear.The only downside is that it wasn't my size and it will be delayed because of Covid-19 but other than that I look forward to buying more storenvy products.

“Charges high $hipping, then sends item Postage DUE.”

Dena G.
4/23/20

My experience is with "shopdivinechic". Before making purchases, make sure you KNOW HOW to do a credit card chargeback. So, this joke of a seller charged $6 shipping & $1.99 handling fee for a tee shirt. A bogus tracking # was posted. I received 3 notices from my mail carrier that I had a parcel with $2.39 POSTAGE DUE from "DIVINE". I refused it... Stay away from StorEnvy, they don't seem to have performance or quality standards.

customer service (26) store owner (21) store envy (18) dress (39) order (121) 10% commission (7) shop owner (7) not buy (11) use stripe (6) credit card company (5) customer support (6) marketplace (20)
denag16
April 23rd, 2020
chrisp188
March 2nd, 2017
Title says it all. It's similar to ebay. The quality of service you get dramatically depends on the seller you buy from. Make sure to purchase through paypal so your purchase is protected (in case you never receive your order). I've now ordered from storenvy 3 separate times and I had two good experiences and one just okay (seller took 3 weeks to send it out). Be careful, read the ratings, and hope for the best, but definitely protect your money and use paypal when purchasing.
scottp545
June 2nd, 2020
Only thing I've received is a initial receipt. It's been 7 weeks. Other than that I find it impossible to track and get no response from email to them. Never again. Should of looked up reviews first. My bad.
kavitat10
September 13th, 2020
Never received my order, supposedly filled by Moooh. Moooh is clearly a sham company. At the very least, Storenvy should vet the businesses they work with. Instead, they assume no responsibility but are happy to steal your money. Complete hacks!
ianr188
August 27th, 2020
johndrellw
June 14th, 2020
I ordered a dress for my daughter's baby shower the dress got here 1 week before shower, Iy was NOT the dress advertised, It was wrong color and was not what I wanted i emailed them back stating I wanted a refund and needed to return the dress they said I needed to pay shipping to have it sent back! I will NEVER order ANYTHING from them again, Storenvy and The Wedding store! Dress costed over 200.00 and material looks like something my old grandmother made RIDICULOUS please avoid ordering ANYTHING from them.
dianel547
September 22nd, 2020
Daniel Danger took my money immediately and never sent the purchase. Storenvy and Daniel Danger do not respond to customer requests. Stay away, nothing is real.

Tip for consumers: Don’t be a sucker-go elsewhere. It will not arrive and there is no customer service.

mw423
June 22nd, 2020
Do not order from Miss Loco. You will pay for no goods and then get rude confrontational messages. Will not provide tracking number. Stay away from Miss Loco!

Tip for consumers: Do not use this website and do not order from Miss Loco unless you want to be robbed of cash for no goods

suel353
July 27th, 2020
I had written a negative review after purchase of product on here... but want to change my opinion. Best way to reach someone seemed to be facebook message. They finally got in touch with the store owner and turned out that person had passed away recently and family was scrambling to access the emails. I appreciate that they did follow through and give me a contact for the product.
tommym171
May 18th, 2020
I ordered a shirt and a skirt on 2/17/20 from Candychild. It is now 5/18/20 and not only has it NOT SHIPPED YET, they put in a fake tracking site to tell me that it had shipped when in reality I checked on the USPS site and it said that the tracking number was created and that was it. I tried calling the phone number and it says it's "no longer in service". THREE MONTHS for a shirt and a skirt is BULL$#*!. If I don't get a full refund SOON I'll be even more pissed then I already am. STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE!
kyndseyv
June 10th, 2020
I made my order from miss loco boutique. I really liked the clothes and I was excited, but that was on May 12th, it is now June 10th and I still have not received anything. This is just sad and super unprofessional. Wow
codya51
September 1st, 2020
I ordered a wedding dress that was supposed to be made-to-size based on measurements. It came miles too big, which I could have worked with, but it had a visible seam around the waist where it should have had a hidden seam. It made the dress hang completely different than it should have. I contacted other makers of this same dress and they confirmed that it should have been a hidden seam. I purchased from this seller because they had a reasonable return policy posted. At first, I was offered a return with full refund, or keep it and get a partial refund. I opted for a return and was then told that, because of COVID, they weren't taking and returns or doing refunds. I had to buy a different dress and am out $240. Don't risk it!
michaelj1211
August 11th, 2020
Storenvy aka Discount Mall are damn near thieves in my book. [1] company website is in New Zealand - so downloaded software is from crappy New Zealand ISP service that will only download a game at a rate of 1.2 mb [2] during the download, several error msgs occur but are only on the screen for like a second or two, so dont know what there errors were [3] had to go thru hoops with Storenvy/Discount Mall just to get it to even download [3] after over 2 hours, download completes and now I have to click on Save to get it on my computer which takes another 2 hours of doing that [4] after all that - it will not install [5] This company does not give refunds for downloaded software [6] the file I downloaded was corrupted - probably because of one or more of the error msgs that were popping up. [7] my pc is up to date with all drivers and can run Halo and Skyrim but it wont even try to install the junk software I downloaded - STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!
kristens344
February 8th, 2020
If you order from SHOPYUKII they will let you order and pay for an item and then TWO MONTHS LATER you will get an email saying they refunded your money because the price of the item you ordered went up! And now if you want the item you have to order AGAIN, PAY THE HIGHER PRICE, AND WAIT 3 more months. What a joke!
yvetteu1
February 15th, 2020
Their email said:
Hey, thanks for placing an order!
Order Details
Order placed on 01/25/20 at 10:15pm CST · View your receipt online
Order 1 of 1
Sold & Shipped by Fashion Struck
If you have questions about any part of your order, please contact this store directly at girliegirlzrhauteyahoocom or on their FAQ & Contact Page.
Order #fashionstruck-20093854:1 item Standard Shipping
Total
$2.34
$5.00
$50.34
Nothing was shipped, no contact, no refund. Stay away from Storenvy!
davidc2819
March 12th, 2020
I thought I was ordering a nice charcoal gray top for my daughter for Christmas via Megafashion. Turns out it was outsourced through Storevny to a Chinese company who puts Chinese characters for the name of their company, so I don't know who I have been dealing with. The e-mail contact has been *******@gmail.com. They respond quickly and are courteous, but not willing to take care of my problem. I ordered the top on Dec. 16. In Ferbruary I told them after many, many e-mails, that I wanted to cancel the order and get a refund if it didn't arrive by the end of the week. Amazingly, the package came a couple of days later. Funny, the tracking showed that the package was still in China. When I opened the package, there was an incredibly cheap t-shirt top nothing like what I ordered. They changed the item number on the confirmation they sent in December and I didn't realize it. So, when they sent me the cheap T-shirt, they kept saying they just ship what is on the order confirmation. At one point, they offered to send me half of what I paid to settle. They also wanted me to send the return to this address:

"Thank you for your message! If you want to return your order, please via USPS(or POST) shipping the item to our supplier. Please write or print your order information with a note and put it in the package. Tell us you want a refund or replacement, and provide the photo of the Post's receipt (or Customs Form #) to us.

Our supplier address:

Yang Haoming
No. 2, Tang Keng Road Shiyan Town,
Shenzhen, Guangdong 518108
China
*******917970"

So they wanted me to pay for shipping and customs fees to return a package they shipped incorrectly. I really doubt that I would have received any kind of refund.

I am completely dissatisfied with this clearing house and would never even consider ordering from them again.
elainem81
March 3rd, 2018
I am an idiot. I ordered 2 pairs of Ugg Bailey Bow boots in hot pink and purple, $123 each. They came 3 weeks later. Just got them--- total fakes! Wrong colors (red not hot pink and dark purple, not any official real UGG color- I have real pink and purple UGG boots. Label inside says "Made in China"--- they don't fit, glue on the outside bows, smell weird, incomplete and sloppy stitching on outside. To ship them back to China address will cost another $86. So I am out $246. HARD LESSON LEARNED. Elaine
bahadiry1
January 30th, 2018
I am a store owner on ebay, amazon, tictail and other websites but in storenvy i got no orders. Whats happening her? I am looking some sellers, they sold 35k products but i got zero.
kirstenw29
March 23rd, 2019
I ordered a $100 dress and after weeks I never heard anything. When I tried to contact the company they never responded. Luckily I ordered with pay pal and while it took me over an hour on hold I was eventually able to talk to a human being that filed a claim and eventually got my money back for me. I later talked to an actual dress store and when I showed them pictures of the dress they said it retails for $800. The entire website is a scam and will never send you the product.
scottg419
June 11th, 2019
No response via email.no product. Never shipped. Website shutdown. Had to call my bank to deny transaction.

Theyll probably change thier biz name over and over again.

Avoid like the plague
janed502
March 21st, 2019
I thought I bought a beautiful dress--I didn't and it was horrendous. Matronly, poor quality, etc. I tried to return the dress and the customer service was AWFUL. "Jane Lee" or "Anna" was arguing with me and making me jump through hoops and questioning my decision. Jane/Anne asked for photo evidence and justification, which I quickly submitted, although most of that is on their FAQ section on returns.

My last straw was when, after all the emails and pictures I sent, and more, they said "The dress price is USD229, we need deduct the cost of transaction fee, material cost and workers cost, we will refund USD 70 for you." By the way, shipping the dress back to China via DHL was going to cost $100.

I regret wasting my money on this dress and want to warn you about my story.
colleenf65
March 20th, 2019
Took almost 2 months for my dress to come. When it finally did come in the mail it was 2 sizes to big. I gave them my measurements and even my size I wear. I had to find a different dress for the wedding. And to top it off they would not let me return the dress and kept finding other ways to get around from them saying yes to returning it. I will never order anything from this store again.
scammedi
May 21st, 2019
Purchased what was supposed to be a prom gown and recieved a cheap knockoff costume.
Storenvy refused to get involved. Seller offered $24 refund toward my $200+ purchase. Both suggested I resell the junk item with their stock photos (essentially advising me to scam someone else like I was. Um, no.)

I should have known better- I did but I was trying to save money & still have a beautiful dress for my daughter. Instead this was/is a nightmare.

Thank goodness we took screenshots of their empty return section & had an email we sent to verify if the dress was bad, we could return it for a full refund bcs they updated the return policy the day after we purchased.

Paypal now requires the buyer pay for shipping & the seller was betting on me not paying the extreme shipping cost back to China. Paypal will refund up to $30 & USPS shipping was $75. The seller kept saying they only accept FedEx (which was $130 to ship) - Paypal said any return with tracking was acceptable.

The service (lack there of) from both the seller and the company was horrendous. They kept sending responses that were incomplete, illegible, and screamed of fraud.

They know people are trying to save money and prey on that.

STAY AWAY.
laurac611
September 30th, 2019
Do not order on this website! Their stores are scams! I lost 200$ ordering on this website because the seller was a scam! And they don't want to refund me!
debl35
January 27th, 2018
While I understand that Storenvy is just a platform for sellers of all kinds, Storenvy does a horrendous job of filtering scams and inactive sellers.

Storenvy should shut down inactive accounts. If sellers haven't logged in for several months straight and still have active listings, Storenvy should spend more effort in shutting them down. Reviews don't help at all. I bought from an inactive seller and never heard back. Never got my stuff either. Though it's not a lot of money, (wasted around $15) I won't buy from storenvy ever again. Their customer service, while responsive, isn't helpful at all. Extremely dismissive attitude with incredibly broken English.

No! Please stay far away from this site.

By Traci W.
See more answers (9)

Honestly, I'm very surprised by these reviews too. We have over 100,000 store owners, so I suppose there are bound to be some people who didn't have a great experience. But we certainly have a lot of successful, loyal merchants.

By Jon C.,
See more answers (8)

Just like Etsy or Amazon, Storenvy isn't a single seller, it's a site featuring shops hosted by a network of different sellers. My advice would be to check out the information on the page of the particular seller you're looking at. Look at their feedback and their shipping timelines, and that should give you a better idea of what to expect. Most of the sellers there are fantastic, but it's always best to do research before buying from a new person :)

By Beth H.
See more answers (3)

Its not "technically" a scam, its just a website with a bunch of people who put up stores. The problem is many of those people are not good at running a business (and the individual store owners might be scams or might not be) and the company "storeenvy" takes no responsibility for their actions. You will have better luck on EBAY or AMAZON because there is buyer protection and actual customer support. StoreEnvy is not a 'scam', they just suck.

By Christian Z.
See more answers (4)

Nope i wouldn't do it... the whole site is fraud. Myself and a few other people are in pursuit of getting our money back.

By Carolyn B.
See more answers (3)

Each seller is independent within the site. I never got a response from Storenvy customer service, so Paypal refunded my $. So you take your chances. Ebay will refund if the item is not as described or pictured. Also look at where the item ships from, if it's China, it could take 2 weeks and more.

By Catherine C.
See more answers (2)

Your best bet is to pay close attention to the reviews for the seller. Much like Amazon or Etsy or eBay, each seller is responsible for their store and the things they sell in it - which means some things are going to be fabulous and some won't be. So check the reviews and make sure you know that the seller you're trying has a solid reputation with their buyers and consistently delivers a good quality product.

By Beth H.
See more answers (2)

I ordered something from there and never recieved it i had to finally cancel transaction through my bank. I would recomend buying from another site if you can.

By SARAH S.
See more answers (4)

You can turn it "off" in the admin panel, but Jennifer is correct, you need to contact them to actually remove it.

By Kendra L.
See more answers (2)

I ordered a kigurumi from this store two weeks before xmas. Got a shipping notification two weeks ago, still says "label created, not in system" store owner does not answer any emails. Will be contacting paypal to reverse charges tomorrow.

By Evelyn M.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Storenvy staff and other customers.

About StorenvyStorenvy is a new way to shop over 100,000 of the world’s most creative businesses, and the easiest way to open your own online store.

Named one of Entrepreneur Magazine's "100 Brilliant Companies," Mashable's "5 Companies Changing the Way We Shop" and Business Insider's "Startups You Need to Watch," Storenvy is the world's only store builder and marketplace in one.

The Storenvy Marketplace lets shoppers discover and buy unique products from creative businesses around the world by connecting with friends and influencers.

With Storenvy Stores, merchants can create a customizable online storefront in minutes. Running a Storenvy store is free, with no set-up fees, monthly fees or listing fees.

Premium features are available to storefronts for a monthly fee, including custom domain support for $4.99/month and advanced discount features for $4.99/month. The company will soon introduce a commission fee for sales made through the marketplace, though sales through a merchant’s storefront will remain free. Storenvy raised a venture capital seed round in 2011 from Spark Capital, First Round Capital, Kleiner Perkins, CRV and others, followed by a Series A in 2013 from Intel Capital, Spark Capital and First Round Capital. The team of seven is based in San Francisco’s Mission District and is now hiring.

jonc48
Jon C.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Storenvy?

Have a question about Storenvy?