Review of Storenvy

Tel: 3018243917927
support@storenvy.com

scammedi
5/21/19

Purchased what was supposed to be a prom gown and recieved a cheap knockoff costume.
Storenvy refused to get involved. Seller offered $24 refund toward my $200+ purchase. Both suggested I resell the junk item with their stock photos (essentially advising me to scam someone else like I was. Um, no.)

I should have known better- I did but I was trying to save money & still have a beautiful dress for my daughter. Instead this was/is a nightmare.

Thank goodness we took screenshots of their empty return section & had an email we sent to verify if the dress was bad, we could return it for a full refund bcs they updated the return policy the day after we purchased.

Paypal now requires the buyer pay for shipping & the seller was betting on me not paying the extreme shipping cost back to China. Paypal will refund up to $30 & USPS shipping was $75. The seller kept saying they only accept FedEx (which was $130 to ship) - Paypal said any return with tracking was acceptable.

The service (lack there of) from both the seller and the company was horrendous. They kept sending responses that were incomplete, illegible, and screamed of fraud.

They know people are trying to save money and prey on that.

STAY AWAY.

syla
4/18/19

people underestimate this website. i ordered my prom dress from here and it came on time and was good quality! definitely would order from here again:)

als174
4/9/19

Nothing looks what's advertised the time they took to ship it was ridiculous the product looks nothing like they advertised beware of this site they are scammers

kirstenw29
3/23/19

I ordered a $100 dress and after weeks I never heard anything. When I tried to contact the company they never responded. Luckily I ordered with pay pal and while it took me over an hour on hold I was eventually able to talk to a human being that filed a claim and eventually got my money back for me. I later talked to an actual dress store and when I showed them pictures of the dress they said it retails for $800. The entire website is a scam and will never send you the product.

janed502
3/21/19

I thought I bought a beautiful dress--I didn't and it was horrendous. Matronly, poor quality, etc. I tried to return the dress and the customer service was AWFUL. "Jane Lee" or "Anna" was arguing with me and making me jump through hoops and questioning my decision. Jane/Anne asked for photo evidence and justification, which I quickly submitted, although most of that is on their FAQ section on returns.

My last straw was when, after all the emails and pictures I sent, and more, they said "The dress price is USD229,we need deduct the cost of transaction fee,material cost and workers cost,we will refund USD 70 for you." By the way, shipping the dress back to China via DHL was going to cost $100.

I regret wasting my money on this dress and want to warn you about my story.

colleenf65
3/20/19

Took almost 2 months for my dress to come. When it finally did come in the mail it was 2 sizes to big. I gave them my measurements and even my size I wear. I had to find a different dress for the wedding. And to top it off they would not let me return the dress and kept finding other ways to get around from them saying yes to returning it. I will never order anything from this store again.

cristalles
12/27/18

Took weeks to ship, then shipping to weeks after that. I had to buy something else for my friend for Christmas. Still waiting

latishas6
12/26/18

I ORDERED 11/27 AND REXIEVED A TRAKING NUMBER FOR MY BLACK BUTT UGG BOOTS FOR MY HUSBANDBFOR CHRISTMAS FROM NEWBOOTS2O18. DEC8TH IT WAS SENT TO IRVINE CA TO A postbox its dec26 and I still have not received my boots I will not be out off 183$ I will report this seller and this site to my credit card company as fraudulent and go through all lengths to get back my money this will not be 183$ dollars stolen I work hard for my money Do not order from newboots2018 on store envy it's a Fraud

annieh76
12/20/18

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! We ordered a Chricstmas Gift that promised delivery by 12/12...Here it is 12/20...Also said item was shipping FROM THE USA.....Turns out it is coming from CHINA! The tracking has been the same everyday! "Processing thru distribution"
We can NOT contact COMPANY! FRAUD...FAKE...STOLE OUR MONEY!!!! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY AT ALL

alexanderb129
11/11/18

I ordered Blue Green Pantyhose in September. I wanted them for Halloween. Second week of November, a package was delivered, but pantyhose was PINK. Too late and very wrong color!!!!

dianes378
9/19/18

Item never arrived, no contact info for store, store completely ghosted me online after purchase, like the whole thing never happened. Fkn pissed off.

cameronb88
8/27/18

I cannot believe I actually purchased through this site. I am in law enforcement, I know better! When you see a deal that's too good, it is. I saw the Tiffany's horseshoe necklace for $62 and was charged $65 with fees, ok it's not much money but I might as well have handed it to a stranger for no reason.
So they are 'based out of AZ' no they are really out of China. It took the weeks to arrive and this is what I got. Please see pictures. I reported them, emailed them, in broken English they said if I don't like the product I can ship it back. I wanted the actual product. It's been two weeks of emails at 2&3 in the morning. They won't refund me or send me what I paid for. Store envy customer service can't help. Buyer beware.

They already said I can keep the fake gumball cheap plastic necklace, they will send me the authentic one, because they only have authentic Tiffany's and I will be happy.

Now we are back to I can ship the fake at my cost ($27) and get my $62 back. I will never use this site again. I will make sure no one I know does. It's my fault I own Tiffany's jewelry so I know the real thing. It's what I get for being cheap. There is no recourse, there is no way to know who is in the States or not. Better to use more secure sites. That is all I have. Good luck!

alishak16
7/4/18

I've ordered an item for 50$ 4 months ago.
I've got the Message ''Awaiting Shipment'' for about 2 weeks, nothing changed so I decided to write them an Email and ask for the item. What did they tell me?
,,My Partner (just) told me that the item isn't available anymore, you can exchange for another item instead''
They didn't contact me at all and if I wouldn't have sent them an Email, they would've probably never told me that the item isn't available and just keep the money I've paid them.

Tip for consumers: Please do not buy from Candychild.storenvy.com !!!

jeanl150
7/2/18

Do not waste your time to set up a shop. It lack of audience and tools for sellers to easily set a shop. Website has also been crashing for a year already. Didn't even try to fix it.

elainem81
3/3/18

I am an idiot. I ordered 2 pairs of Ugg Bailey Bow boots in hot pink and purple, $123 each. They came 3 weeks later. Just got them--- total fakes! wrong colors (red not hot pink and dark purple, not any official real UGG color- I have real pink and purple UGG boots. Label inside says "Made in China"--- they don't fit, glue on the outside bows, smell weird, incomplete and sloppy stitching on outside. To ship them back to China address will cost another $86. So I am out $246. HARD LESSON LEARNED. Elaine

veronicab54
3/2/18

No feedback from site or store! Paid extra for fast shipping but they never shipped it! Do not buy at them!

sylviav11
2/15/18

Wish I could have returned it or not accepted the gift! But they won't allow me to do that. Will never order something here again

imab3
1/30/18

Purchased this pink dress and the quality is HORRIBLE. NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT FROM the site or the company.

When things go wrong, everyone on this site starts quoting return policies and NON OF THEM ARE THE SAME!

BUY LOCAL ONLY

Tip for consumers: The upfront sales are generally good, if you have an issue, expect to lose your money.

Sellers operate under MULTIPLE FAKE NAMES

AVOID at all costs, you will be disappointed!!

DRESS LINK https://goo.gl/Lv7yxD

bahadiry1
1/30/18

i am a store owner on ebay, amazon, tictail and other websites but in storenvy i got no orders. whats happening her? i am looking some sellers, they sold 35k products but i got zero.

debl35
1/27/18

While I understand that Storenvy is just a platform for sellers of all kinds, Storenvy does a horrendous job of filtering scams and inactive sellers.

Storenvy should shut down inactive accounts. If sellers haven't logged in for several months straight and still have active listings, Storenvy should spend more effort in shutting them down. Reviews don't help at all. I bought from an inactive seller and never heard back. Never got my stuff either. Though it's not a lot of money, (wasted around $15) I won't buy from storenvy ever again. Their customer service, while responsive, isn't helpful at all. Extremely dismissive attitude with incredibly broken English.

ethelc9
1/15/18
• Updated review

Its been over two years never received anything money or products. I recommend doing research before ordering things online it amazes me how theses people can continue to do this kinds of business and not go to jail.

“when will my order be shipped”
8/15/15
• Previous review

I order and have not be told through my e-mail when I will received my order it's been over a week. I tried signing in to check order and it takes me back to the home page. I knew to know when to expect my order

ivyl40
1/14/18

im warning you this website is a scam they dont even ship ur order and then when u ask them about it, they say its "out of stock." LIKE IM REALLY MAD AND TRIGGERED DONT EVEN THINK OF VISITING THIS WEBSITE. i asked for a refund and idek if they are actually going to give me a refund. they said i will get a refund asap. WELL I BETTER GET THAT REFUND.

naint1
1/6/18

I bout Tea tree from Life Health center trough this website storenvy . The picture of what the product was supposed to be versus the product I received was absolutely different. I paid much more because I thought I would get the product i asked for, on top of that the liquid inside is NOT tea tree. Yeah a joke.

rociot5
12/21/17

I placed my order on December 6th expecting my order to have been delivered with enough time for Christmas. It is now Dec 21st. and I have yet to receive my item! I tried tracking my order but the website kept giving me an error. I finally find an email to request information. They reply back with a PDF of a message "sent" to me on Dec 8th, saying my order was being shipped. When I entered the tracking number it states It's on its way to the USPS facility! WTF!!!! needless to say I am NOT HAPPY. and I really wish they will return my money! WORSE WORSE WORSE business ever!

janisg8
11/23/17

Bought liquid glass coating from Dizelo store and recieved it quite fast. Very good pricing and product works excatlly as described!

No! Please stay far away from this site.

By Traci W.

Honestly, I'm very surprised by these reviews too. We have over 100,000 store owners, so I suppose there are bound to be some people who didn't have a great experience. But we certainly have a lot of successful, loyal merchants.

By Jon C., Storenvy Representative

Just like Etsy or Amazon, Storenvy isn't a single seller, it's a site featuring shops hosted by a network of different sellers. My advice would be to check out the information on the page of the particular seller you're looking at. Look at their feedback and their shipping timelines, and that should give you a better idea of what to expect. Most of the sellers there are fantastic, but it's always best to do research before buying from a new person :)

By Beth H.

its not "technically" a scam, its just a website with a bunch of people who put up stores. the problem is many of those people are not good at running a business (and the individual store owners might be scams or might not be) and the company "storeenvy" takes no responsibility for their actions. you will have better luck on EBAY or AMAZON because there is buyer protection and actual customer support. StoreEnvy is not a 'scam', they just suck.

By Christian Z.

Nope i wouldn't do it...the whole site is fraud. Myself and a few other people are in pursuit of getting our money back.

By Carolyn B.

Each seller is independent within the site. I never got a response from Storenvy customer service, so Paypal refunded my $. So you take your chances. Ebay will refund if the item is not as described or pictured. Also look at where the item ships from, if it's China,it could take 2 weeks and more.

By Catherine C.

Your best bet is to pay close attention to the reviews for the seller. Much like Amazon or Etsy or eBay, each seller is responsible for their store and the things they sell in it - which means some things are going to be fabulous and some won't be. So check the reviews and make sure you know that the seller you're trying has a solid reputation with their buyers and consistently delivers a good quality product.

By Beth H.

I ordered something from there and never recieved it i had to finally cancel transaction through my bank. I would recomend buying from another site if you can.

By SARAH S.

You can turn it "off" in the admin panel, but Jennifer is correct, you need to contact them to actually remove it.

By Kendra L.

I ordered a kigurumi from this store two weeks before xmas. Got a shipping notification two weeks ago, still says "label created, not in system" store owner does not answer any emails. Will be contacting paypal to reverse charges tomorrow.

By Evelyn M.
Questions? Get answers from the Storenvy staff and other customers.

Storenvy?