StoreDogDog.net

StoreDogDog.net has a consumer rating of 3.26 stars from 35 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. StoreDogDog.net also ranks 22nd among Dogs sites. The most common issues with StoreDogDog.net are around shipping times, which tend to take longer than expected by some customers.

• I've ordered clothing multiple times, and a phone case once.
  • We are currently waiting for the order to arrive I will guesstimate about 3 weeks again.

• Both arrived as shown in just 2 weeks (China to Caribbean) I messaged CS 1st week and they answered (IG to email).
  • I'm still struggling to get a refund for 2 defective items.
How would you rate StoreDogDog.net?

“Amazing customer service and quality items for...”

Christina L.
3/13/19

My daughter is very much into Japanese style right now and in Sask. Canada we don't have many clothing options available. I am a very weary online shopper and at first found the name of the site to be a bit strange but we placed the order anyways as it was a good bang for her Christmas money bucks! We opted for the shipping method with a tracking number for a couple dollars more which puts my mind at ease a bit. The order seemed to take some time to process as we had also ordered off another site that day that had sent the info that it was shipping the next day so I waited about a week and sent a quick email off to find out if there was a problem. (All my online fears were racing through my head) I was delighted to receive a response within a couple of hours sending an apology but the shop was closed for Chinese new year...that I can totally appreciate.. Within 2 days my order info cane in and it was here within 2 weeks it arrived almost a week before the other package we had ordered. My daughter opened the package and loved everything except we ordered the care bear tee shirt and were not happy that the picture was much nicer than the dark colored iron on decal we got..however they did use gildan brand shirts so that was a plus. And we received the free socks with her order instead of the free shirt or skirt over 80 USD that they advertise(our order was definately over that) Anyways as we figured all could not be perfect and we were happy to just settle with the 2 small errors/issues in the order. However when it came time to wash the shirt I started to get worried if the colors would run or if this decal would even hold up to washing. Sadly it did not the decal cracked and chipped as most iron on decals will do. After this I thought it best to send a quick email so to notify them of the product not being so wonderful and ask for a replacement or a credit to buy something of similar value.(sent photos with my email) We again received an apologetic response within a couple of hours saying they would ship a new shirt out to her I also mentioned the mistake at this time since I was emailing anyways they also agreed to send the free shirt that we should have gotten in the first order . We are currently waiting for the order to arrive I will guesstimate about 3 weeks again. But I can say that I will definately purchase from them again. I've been face to face in a store and not gotten the great service that this store so willingly provided, and without delay. Thanks storedogdog can't wait to order again soon.!!! Happy shopping.

“Don't bother”

Cee D.
2/2/20

Don't bother to buy anything from this site. The supplier is based in China so it takes extra long for the items to arrive. Their email mentioned that it would take 10-25 days to receive the item and while I did receive in the end, it took a month and half. I emailed their customer service and was told I would receive a refund but I never did. It's better to buy the items off of Yesstyle since the items are similar on their site and it's coming from Hong Kong, which has a faster delivery date.

2 weeks (4) phone case (3) items (12) 3 weeks (3)
ceed3
February 2nd, 2020
lizbethh3
December 19th, 2019
I've been shopping with storedogdog for a couple months now and they have not disappointed. All items that I received are good quality and are exactly what's on the picture. It does take a while to be delivered but that's because it's coming from China, but they give free shipping with no minimum! Also when one of the items I purchased was no longer in stock they offered to reimburse it by exchanging it with another item! Great customer service, I heard from them right away.
reneev37
December 17th, 2019
I ordered 2 tops, both in L size. They do fit but they're wayyy too short and a little tight. The top i ordered was clearly a crop top that's supposed to go down to the stomach at least, but fit me like a bra. The material isn't that comfortable either. After reading these reviews I was curious but now I'm just kind of disappointed. :/
Tops I ordered:
I couldn't find the other top on the website anymore for some reason? It was this bright yellow, orange, greenish button up top with stripes.
dogdog d. – StoreDogDog.net Rep
We are very sorry for that you didn't have a happy shopping experience in our store, we can provide reship/refunds service, if there is any problems with the products, please let us know, we would like to have a chance to deal with this problem. Can you email us? We here always want to offer best service to our customers. If you have any other problems, please let us know. Thank you so much.
emilyp198
November 30th, 2019
I've only had great experiences with this store prices are low and i love all the items i've received from here! :)
venusl5
November 20th, 2019
Bought the retro dragon dress and a punk barbwire choker. Both arrived as shown in just 2 weeks (China to Caribbean) I messaged CS 1st week and they answered (IG to email). I am satisfied with service and products. Dress came with free cute butterflies face tattoos. ()
armelleb
November 10th, 2019
Im laughing at all these reviews. My experience with store dog dog is amazing. The clothes are cute and good quality! And they reply to emails pretty fast. And shipping? Well i paid for dhl shipping so it was only 8 days. But overall, its a great shop . So, ion know what yall be talkin bout
marcosc48
November 6th, 2019
I have a paid confirmed order #1111 since early last month but it has'nt been delivered to date.
Pls advise. Thanks
irmelh2
November 5th, 2019
I ordered some items from this shop and I am really satisfied. Items are really high quality and there is no fake info about products. Everything is same like it is on the site. Delivery is really fast and service is really professional. I definitely recommend this shop.
julieb906
November 4th, 2019
Scam scam scam. Never got order or refund of over 300.00. And they don't reply to emails. I've sent one daily for weeks now and it's never answered
jessyl25
November 1st, 2019
People are writing many weird things , but I noticed that they are just hating and lying.I ordered two t-shirts and everything is perfect! T-shirts are same like they are on pictures. I am using them for a week and I didn't noticed anything weird. Definitely recommend buying from this shop.
glennp175
October 23rd, 2019
I have purchased a ride on scooter from you people order #1277
VR 130331114YP Tracking Order number
Can you confirm this order please
dogdog d. – StoreDogDog.net Rep
Hi, we are very sorry that, could you email us (storedogdog@hotmail.com), it is very important, and we reply email in 24 hours, thank you
neezeeyj
October 16th, 2019
I definitely recommend buying from this shop. Items are really high quality. Delivery is very fast and people are very nice there. It's 3rd time I am buying from this shop and again very satisfied. I don't plan to stop buying here :D
daish
October 9th, 2019
Listen.
Dogdog clearly isn't going to have amazing quality as compared to places like motel rocks or DollsKill. You pay for what you get. And what you get is:
-Staff who try to help you despite a language barrier.
-Clothing which is in typically East Asian sizes (ie. if you're a western small get a medium) but it's overall cool looking and decent quality
-Tracked free shipping from China, so CLEARLY you're going to have to wait for longer than if it were from other places.
-and a wide variety of different available styles.

Look: I've ordered multiple times from dogdog and I've never been disappointed. You do have to wait but that's true for everyone, my guy. Your package is coming from China, not down the road. Be patient. The clothes are cool!! And they're cheap!!!
alishas49
July 15th, 2019
The shipping was good it came in 2 weeks.. I ordered two pants and some shirts just to test out. It was a big mistake. The quality is _OBVIOUSLY_ bad... For example the strings
on the pants were sticking out and i am very scared to even wear them.. Then I got rainbow t shirt and the patch in it was sticking out. The care bear t-shirt was probably the biggest disappointment because the print was awfully made. The angel shirt thing was terrible as the strings were sticking out again and the material was just not it. I would more likely buy from H&M, even they have better clothing and almost as cheap.. IT WAS A BIG MISTAKE

Tip for consumers: Don't buy..

dogdog d. – StoreDogDog.net Rep
We are very sorry for that you didn't have a happy shopping experience in our store, as the factory produce the item in a large amount once.There is something wrong during the process, so we have removed the bear tee from our website, we here always want to offer best service to our customers. Can you email us? We will reship/refund you, we would like to have a chance to deal with this problem, thank you so much!If you have any other problems, please let us know.
annekef1
June 3rd, 2019
I'm always wary when I buy clothes from online retailers which seem too good to be true. That seemed to be somewhat of the case when I got my order. I will say it got to me quicker than I originally thought it would, it only took like a week for me to get it. The sizing was completely off. I am normally a US size 2 and I normally buy the smalls instead of xs just to be safe. However, half of my items were way too small and did not fit well. Some of the cuts for the skirts just weren't good but I appreciate it for the price. Some of these things look similar to the pictures some don't at all and it left me with the feeling that if you buy from this store be cautioned that some of their things are just too good to be true.
dogdog d. – StoreDogDog.net Rep
Hi, much appreciate for your support. Our store runs mainly China size, so all our products provide size chart under the description for your reference, helping you guys to choose your best size, hope you can have a good shopping.If you have any other problems, please let us know, thank you so much!
christinal193
March 13th, 2019

Thanks storedogdog can't wait to order again soon.!!!

Happy shopping.
dogdog d. – StoreDogDog.net Rep
Thanks for your review. We appreciate your custom and look forward to serving you again in the future. A thousand thanks!
bep2
January 8th, 2019
• Updated review
They did send out the pants, it took about 3 weeks to receive them. The quality is about what you would expect for the price.
dogdog d. – StoreDogDog.net Rep
Hi, we are very sorry for the mistake, some emails are often placed into spam, we may miss reading it, if you have any problems, please email us and we will reship for you, we always want to do the best to serve you. Thanks for your support, we are trying best to do this part better and better, hopefully we can have chances to serve you again in the future.
Best Wishes!
Sent wrong order, never sent replacement
December 19th, 2018
• Previous review
Placed an order for Christmas, part of the order was correct. But instead of sending the tsunami pants that I ordered they sent a low quality t-shirt. I contacted the store and they said they would send out a replacement. That was a month ago and they never sent the tracking number.

Bummer!
rael11
December 17th, 2018
I ordered from them a month ago, it did take a good while to get here but I honestly don't mind because all of the items were exactly as shown and the quality actually surprised me. If you know what Primark is, I would compare the quality to them. No issues with the packaging or delivery, although I was a bit annoyed that they didn't email me when it arrived in my country, lucky enough someone was at home when it dropped in. Make sure you know your waist size and check EVERY item for the size chart because they are all different! I am 25" and I had to get a skirt for 25.9" because they didn't have any lower apart from 24.5" and I'm so glad I didn't get lower because the skirt fit me perfectly! From the photo below you can see the items are creased, it's from the way they were packaged. They are safe to iron but it was advised at a low heat :)
amandal393
December 16th, 2018
Okay so I absolutely LOVE this store even though I had some minor problems. On their website it said that they'd ship out 3 days after purchase. After 1 week with no shipping update I emailed them and got a response almost immediately that they would ship out my order in a couple of days. But then nothing happened and I emailed them again and they said that one of my items that I had ordered (a phone case) was out of stock and if they didn't receive it in 2 days they would ship my order anyways. So in total it took them 2 weeks to ship out but I had no problem with that since they shipped my order with DHL express for free so it arrived in only a few days. :) I did sadly not get my phone case but they compensated it with 2 random phone cases and one of the shirts I ordered came in the wrong color but I liked that color just as much so it didn't really bother me. All in all, they are not a scam and I really liked all the items that I received. The quality of some clothing might not be the best but that is expected since you get what you pay for. They have lots of aesthetic and interesting items and I will definitely order from them again!
dogdog d. – StoreDogDog.net Rep
Thank you for your recognition.We appreciate your support and look forward to serving you again in the future.A thousand thanks!
allyr10
November 26th, 2018
i've ordered from dog dog about 5 or 6 times in the past year or so, and every time i've been really happy. shipping to australia is surprisingly very fast, items usually come between 5 to 14 days. the quality is usually a little questionable (shirts are thin and sometimes made of weird stretchy fabric, and jewellery is usually easily broken) however the prices are super cheap so you get what you pay for. i've contacted the store about a refund on my last order, they got back to me in the hour and sent back the money right away. clothes are always adorable, i honestly recommend store dog dog to anyone who will listen.

Tip for consumers: use code dogdog for 10% off

miaa28
November 13th, 2018
This was honestly my first time ordering from them and I was really excited because I've seen people hype them up on instagram, so I decided why the heck not.
That was a big ass mistake.
Shipping took awhile and I'm not that pressed over it because I already knew it would take 3 weeks at most. BUT, when my package arrived, it was in the wrong color. Like.......... sis really waited nearly a month just to be disappointed. I ordered a one sized cardigan in brOWn and I got this mf mustard $#*!. I get that this color is kinda trendy nowadays but I!didnt!ask!for!this!
Not only did I receive the wrong item, but they're taking forever to respond to me. I just read a couple more reviews on here with people who experienced the same issue as me smh. If you're thinking of ordering from here, don't. Just hold onto your coin and order from yesstyle instead.
dogdog d. – StoreDogDog.net Rep
We understand how disappointed you must be, and We truly appreciate you taking the time to repeat your experience for us,we are very sorry, we believe you can understand on way shipping will be out of our control after sending the package to the carrier, but mostly shipping will be in time.If there is something wrong in items' colors or sizes,please let us know, we provide reship/refund service.Based in China, so our time may be different from your country, but we certainly will respond you as long as we see the message, really appreciated for your patience to wait for our respond.If you have any other problems, please let us know, thank you so much!
kellyw249
November 1st, 2018
Order from here all the time and their clothes etc. are really good! The quality of some shirts and pants aren't always amazing, but I don't know what people expect when the prices are so low. It's good value for money in my opinion, and I've never had a faulty item from them. Currently handling an exchange/return situation as I got the wrong size shoes and their customer service is nothing less than tremendous. Its one of those shops that looks like a scam, but it definitely isn't.
trinityb9
October 15th, 2018
My order came in late. It was the wrong color and size. Good fabric but worthless since I couldn't wear it. I'm so disappointed $20 down the drain.
dogdog d. – StoreDogDog.net Rep
We are very sorry for that, we can offer reship/refund service if there is any problems for your order, please email us and let us know, our aim is to provide our sincere service to you, thanks for your support.
catherined132
October 10th, 2018
I'm still struggling to get a refund for 2 defective items.
They immediately wanted to give me a coupon, I said I didn't want to order from them anymore so I'd rather get a real refund. They didn't reply.
Two weeks later, I'm emailing them again and now they want me to send the items back. Except that shipping something from France to China is awfully expensive, and anyway, I provided pictures showing that I can't use -at least the pants- anymore...

The 2 defective items are:
A t-shirt with a really bad printing (stain, misplaced and bad colors, and misplaced print)

Pants. Sold as jeans, made of a thin fabric with poor appliqués. I've worn them only two afternoons and all the seams fell apart!! The pants fit very lose so it's not because it was too tight or anything.

The other items I ordered alongside are decent.
dogdog d. – StoreDogDog.net Rep
We are very sorry for that, sometimes some emails are placed into spam by the system,if we don't reply in time,thanks for your patience to send one more email to us, we provide reship/refund service,if you have any problems, please let us know, thank you so much!
anone3
June 25th, 2018
It is definitely not a scam, I ordered a pair of grid socks and it came in about a month. A store from China obviously would take a while to ship. I read reviews talking about the quality of their clothes, and the site clarifies what the materials of stuff is. With clothes that cheap, it shouldn't be a shock if it's made with synthetic fabric. You get what you pay for, but you'll definitely get something.
dogdog d. – StoreDogDog.net Rep
Thank you for your recognition.We appreciate your support and look forward to serving you again in the future. A thousand thanks!

Shipping days vary from countries to countries, it often needs about 15 days to USA, that will be a little longer to other countries. Please contact us via email(storedogdog@hotmail.com) if you have any problems. Thank you so much.

See more answers (3)

Hi, here it is: +86 18998718930 If you have any problems, you can also email us via storedogdog@hotmail.com Thank you so much!

See more answers (2)

We are so sad to hear what are you experiencing, can we have a chance to explain what happened? We open our store over 5 years (email: storedogdog@hotmail.com , website: www.storedogdog.net , https://shopdogdog.myshopify.com), mainly running girl clothing and accessories all the time, never selling the PlayStation console. We have received mails from many people meeting this problem like you, someone used our name (storedogdog.net) selling PlayStation console in shopify, scamming money! After our explanation, customers have already known what happened to their order, so they are trying to resolve this issue from the bank or other ways. Therefore, can we know your email account or email us? We really want to email you more details which we collect from those kind customers, thanks for your understanding.

By dogdog d.,

Hi, because of the big sales, it often takes average 3-5 business days to process, that depends on the existing stock actually, sometimes it can be shorter, and sometimes it will be a little longer than that, thanks for your patience.

By dogdog d.,

Hi, it often takes 1-3 business days to process, except big sales like Black Friday Sales and Cyber Monday Sales, thanks for your patience.

By dogdog d.,

We are so sad to hear what are you experiencing, can we have a chance to explain what happened? We open our store over 5 years (email: storedogdog@hotmail.com , website: www.storedogdog.net , https://shopdogdog.myshopify.com), mainly running girl clothing and accessories all the time, never selling the scooter. We have received mails from many people meeting this problem like you, someone used our name (storedogdog.net) selling scooter in shopify, scamming money! After our explanation, customers have already known what happened to their order, so they are trying to resolve this issue from the bank or other ways. Therefore, can we know your email account or email us? We really want to email you more details which we collect from those kind customers, thanks for your understanding.

By dogdog d.,

We are very sorry, our website mainly runs girls clothes and accessories, hopefully can have chances to serve you in the future. Thank you so much.

By dogdog d.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the StoreDogDog.net staff and other customers.

Buy the cutie items here ! Free Shipping worldwide! Over $40/$80 will get a free gift! Tag us your customer show! storedogdog@hotmail.com

dogdog d.
Owner / Executive
Usually responds not within the first month

How do I know I can trust these reviews about StoreDogDog.net?

Have a question about StoreDogDog.net?