StoreDogDog.net

StoreDogDog.net has a consumer rating of 3.23 stars from 40 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. StoreDogDog.net also ranks 19th among Dogs sites. The most common issues with StoreDogDog.net are around shipping times, which tend to take longer than expected by some customers.

• I've ordered clothing multiple times, and a phone case once.
  • We are currently waiting for the order to arrive I will guesstimate about 3 weeks again.

• Both arrived as shown in just 2 weeks (China to Caribbean) I messaged CS 1st week and they answered (IG to email).
  • The supplier is based in China so it takes extra long for the items to arrive.
How would you rate StoreDogDog.net?

“amazing!”

Lizbeth H.
12/19/19

I've been shopping with storedogdog for a couple months now and they have not disappointed. All items that I received are good quality and are exactly what's on the picture. It does take a while to be delivered but that's because it's coming from China, but they give free shipping with no minimum! Also when one of the items I purchased was no longer in stock they offered to reimburse it by exchanging it with another item! Great customer service, I heard from them right away.

“Don't bother”

Cee D.
2/2/20

Don't bother to buy anything from this site. The supplier is based in China so it takes extra long for the items to arrive. Their email mentioned that it would take 10-25 days to receive the item and while I did receive in the end, it took a month and half. I emailed their customer service and was told I would receive a refund but I never did. It's better to buy the items off of Yesstyle since the items are similar on their site and it's coming from Hong Kong, which has a faster delivery date.

2 weeks (4) phone case (3) items (13) 2 days (3) 3 weeks (3)
ceed3
February 2nd, 2020
dogdog d. – StoreDogDog.net Rep
We are very sorry that, you didn't have a happy shopping experience in our store, we provide reship/refunds service and will definitely perform it if there is any problems with the products, please let us know and talk with us about more details, we will try best to deal with it. Can you email us? We here always want to offer best service to our customers. If you have any other problems, please let us know. Thank you so much.
ariela52
May 12th, 2020
I purchased my items middle of March and its the middle of May and they havent updated shipping since April 14th. I've accepted my items wont come and that I'm out 40 dollars. You are better off using shein or amazon.
reneev37
December 17th, 2019
I ordered 2 tops, both in L size. They do fit but they're wayyy too short and a little tight. The top i ordered was clearly a crop top that's supposed to go down to the stomach at least, but fit me like a bra. The material isn't that comfortable either. After reading these reviews I was curious but now I'm just kind of disappointed. :/
Tops I ordered:
I couldn't find the other top on the website anymore for some reason? It was this bright yellow, orange, greenish button up top with stripes.
dogdog d. – StoreDogDog.net Rep
We are very sorry for that you didn't have a happy shopping experience in our store, we can provide reship/refunds service, if there is any problems with the products, please let us know, we would like to have a chance to deal with this problem. Can you email us? We here always want to offer best service to our customers. If you have any other problems, please let us know. Thank you so much.
lizbethh3
December 19th, 2019
dogdog d. – StoreDogDog.net Rep
Thanks for your review. We appreciate your custom and look forward to serving you again in the future.
taylorl113
April 10th, 2020
I recently purchased over 100 dollars worth of clothing from StoreDogDog. The website directed me to a PayPal site which I thought was normal but shortly after I paid I received no purchase confirm email and no tracking number. I thought that was sketchy because I've purchased many things online and I've always received a purchase confirm email with a purchase ID number right after the payment. I waited 2 days before i emailed the company and then it took them 2 days for them to respond. The response was very poorly worded and almost made no sense. They said they had no order information of my purchase in their system and to send them my address. I quickly sent an email back with all my info and then they ghosted me. Such a shame because I was really excited about the cute clothing I was gonna receive. I will be looking into a fraud investigation with PayPal and this so-called "business".
zaras9
April 27th, 2020
Ive ordered from dogdog about 6 times now. yes the sizes run small but they give you EXACT measurements, so be sure to follow them. everything ive ordered from dogdog is great quality for the price, and the staff are very sweet and genuinely want to make sure you like your products. just ordered again yesterday!
venusl5
November 20th, 2019
Bought the retro dragon dress and a punk barbwire choker. Both arrived as shown in just 2 weeks (China to Caribbean) I messaged CS 1st week and they answered (IG to email). I am satisfied with service and products. Dress came with free cute butterflies face tattoos. ()
loveh22
April 23rd, 2020
I bought two skirts, i got them yesterday. And currently, they are my favorite pair of skirts. It took a bit time to deliver, but it may be due to corona.
They were a bit short, but i knew that before i bought them.
emilyp198
November 30th, 2019
I've only had great experiences with this store prices are low and i love all the items i've received from here! :)
mariek143
April 1st, 2020
Although i didnt get the item on time it did come and when it came the item was super soft and fluffy. I really love it but even though i'm small i got L so i recommend getting a bigger size than necessary.
glennp175
October 23rd, 2019
I have purchased a ride on scooter from you people order #1277
VR 130331114YP Tracking Order number
Can you confirm this order please
dogdog d. – StoreDogDog.net Rep
Hi, we are very sorry that, could you email us (storedogdog@hotmail.com), it is very important, and we reply email in 24 hours, thank you
mollyg32
February 10th, 2018
At first I thought this place would be pretty shady, I hesitated before buying things but eventually I did and to my surprise they came in good packaging and quality! I bought a lazy hoodie in yellow from there and I'm very impressed, true to size and hasn't got thin material. I've had no problems from there although I wish their shipping would be quicker. Overall it's pretty good and it's the only aesthetic shop I would buy from so far.
armelleb
November 10th, 2019
Im laughing at all these reviews. My experience with store dog dog is amazing. The clothes are cute and good quality! And they reply to emails pretty fast. And shipping? Well i paid for dhl shipping so it was only 8 days. But overall, its a great shop . So, ion know what yall be talkin bout
julieb906
November 4th, 2019
Scam scam scam. Never got order or refund of over 300.00. And they don't reply to emails. I've sent one daily for weeks now and it's never answered
bep2
January 8th, 2019
• Updated review
They did send out the pants, it took about 3 weeks to receive them. The quality is about what you would expect for the price.
dogdog d. – StoreDogDog.net Rep
Hi, we are very sorry for the mistake, some emails are often placed into spam, we may miss reading it, if you have any problems, please email us and we will reship for you, we always want to do the best to serve you. Thanks for your support, we are trying best to do this part better and better, hopefully we can have chances to serve you again in the future.
Best Wishes!
Sent wrong order, never sent replacement
December 19th, 2018
• Previous review
Placed an order for Christmas, part of the order was correct. But instead of sending the tsunami pants that I ordered they sent a low quality t-shirt. I contacted the store and they said they would send out a replacement. That was a month ago and they never sent the tracking number.

Bummer!
jessyl25
November 1st, 2019
People are writing many weird things , but I noticed that they are just hating and lying.I ordered two t-shirts and everything is perfect! T-shirts are same like they are on pictures. I am using them for a week and I didn't noticed anything weird. Definitely recommend buying from this shop.
marcosc48
November 6th, 2019
I have a paid confirmed order #1111 since early last month but it has'nt been delivered to date.
Pls advise. Thanks
daish
October 9th, 2019
Listen.
Dogdog clearly isn't going to have amazing quality as compared to places like motel rocks or DollsKill. You pay for what you get. And what you get is:
-Staff who try to help you despite a language barrier.
-Clothing which is in typically East Asian sizes (ie. if you're a western small get a medium) but it's overall cool looking and decent quality
-Tracked free shipping from China, so CLEARLY you're going to have to wait for longer than if it were from other places.
-and a wide variety of different available styles.

Look: I've ordered multiple times from dogdog and I've never been disappointed. You do have to wait but that's true for everyone, my guy. Your package is coming from China, not down the road. Be patient. The clothes are cool!! And they're cheap!!!
alishas49
July 15th, 2019
The shipping was good it came in 2 weeks.. I ordered two pants and some shirts just to test out. It was a big mistake. The quality is _OBVIOUSLY_ bad... For example the strings
on the pants were sticking out and i am very scared to even wear them.. Then I got rainbow t shirt and the patch in it was sticking out. The care bear t-shirt was probably the biggest disappointment because the print was awfully made. The angel shirt thing was terrible as the strings were sticking out again and the material was just not it. I would more likely buy from H&M, even they have better clothing and almost as cheap.. IT WAS A BIG MISTAKE

Tip for consumers: Don't buy..

dogdog d. – StoreDogDog.net Rep
We are very sorry for that you didn't have a happy shopping experience in our store, as the factory produce the item in a large amount once.There is something wrong during the process, so we have removed the bear tee from our website, we here always want to offer best service to our customers. Can you email us? We will reship/refund you, we would like to have a chance to deal with this problem, thank you so much!If you have any other problems, please let us know.
anas514
July 10th, 2017
Ordered a package, took 7 weeks to arrive..when it came everything was damaged and 3 sizes too small. When I asked for a refund they said I'd have to pay to ship the items back out of my own wallet, and then once they received it, I might get a refund... Terrible company, not to mention the broken English making communication almost impossible.. Do not buy from here!
dogdog d. – StoreDogDog.net Rep
We are very sorry for not giving you good shoppping experience, all the problems you mention we are trying hard to do it better, two years ago we set up our company not very long, there will be some shortcoming in our system, but believe that we are changing it into a good position.Hopefully we can have the chance to serve you again and we will provide more comfortable service, a thousand thanks!
trinityb9
October 15th, 2018
My order came in late. It was the wrong color and size. Good fabric but worthless since I couldn't wear it. I'm so disappointed $20 down the drain.
dogdog d. – StoreDogDog.net Rep
We are very sorry for that, we can offer reship/refund service if there is any problems for your order, please email us and let us know, our aim is to provide our sincere service to you, thanks for your support.
annekef1
June 3rd, 2019
I'm always wary when I buy clothes from online retailers which seem too good to be true. That seemed to be somewhat of the case when I got my order. I will say it got to me quicker than I originally thought it would, it only took like a week for me to get it. The sizing was completely off. I am normally a US size 2 and I normally buy the smalls instead of xs just to be safe. However, half of my items were way too small and did not fit well. Some of the cuts for the skirts just weren't good but I appreciate it for the price. Some of these things look similar to the pictures some don't at all and it left me with the feeling that if you buy from this store be cautioned that some of their things are just too good to be true.
dogdog d. – StoreDogDog.net Rep
Hi, much appreciate for your support. Our store runs mainly China size, so all our products provide size chart under the description for your reference, helping you guys to choose your best size, hope you can have a good shopping.If you have any other problems, please let us know, thank you so much!
annae64
June 16th, 2018
Now, I only ordered shirts. However, the quality is swim-suit like and feels disgusting on the skin. NEVER AGAIN.
dogdog d. – StoreDogDog.net Rep
We are very sorry that,everyone's skin reacts differently to the material, we here can offer reship/refund service if there is any problems for your order, please email us and let us know, our aim is to provide our sincere service to you, thanks for your support.
miaa28
November 13th, 2018
This was honestly my first time ordering from them and I was really excited because I've seen people hype them up on instagram, so I decided why the heck not.
That was a big ass mistake.
Shipping took awhile and I'm not that pressed over it because I already knew it would take 3 weeks at most. BUT, when my package arrived, it was in the wrong color. Like.......... sis really waited nearly a month just to be disappointed. I ordered a one sized cardigan in brOWn and I got this mf mustard $#*!. I get that this color is kinda trendy nowadays but I!didnt!ask!for!this!
Not only did I receive the wrong item, but they're taking forever to respond to me. I just read a couple more reviews on here with people who experienced the same issue as me smh. If you're thinking of ordering from here, don't. Just hold onto your coin and order from yesstyle instead.
dogdog d. – StoreDogDog.net Rep
We understand how disappointed you must be, and We truly appreciate you taking the time to repeat your experience for us,we are very sorry, we believe you can understand on way shipping will be out of our control after sending the package to the carrier, but mostly shipping will be in time.If there is something wrong in items' colors or sizes,please let us know, we provide reship/refund service.Based in China, so our time may be different from your country, but we certainly will respond you as long as we see the message, really appreciated for your patience to wait for our respond.If you have any other problems, please let us know, thank you so much!
anone3
June 25th, 2018
It is definitely not a scam, I ordered a pair of grid socks and it came in about a month. A store from China obviously would take a while to ship. I read reviews talking about the quality of their clothes, and the site clarifies what the materials of stuff is. With clothes that cheap, it shouldn't be a shock if it's made with synthetic fabric. You get what you pay for, but you'll definitely get something.
dogdog d. – StoreDogDog.net Rep
Thank you for your recognition.We appreciate your support and look forward to serving you again in the future. A thousand thanks!

Shipping days vary from countries to countries, it often needs about 15 days to USA, that will be a little longer to other countries. Please contact us via email(storedogdog@hotmail.com) if you have any problems. Thank you so much.

See more answers (3)

Hi, here it is: +86 18998718930 If you have any problems, you can also email us via storedogdog@hotmail.com Thank you so much!

See more answers (2)

We are so sad to hear what are you experiencing, can we have a chance to explain what happened? We open our store over 5 years (email: storedogdog@hotmail.com , website: www.storedogdog.net , https://shopdogdog.myshopify.com), mainly running girl clothing and accessories all the time, never selling the PlayStation console. We have received mails from many people meeting this problem like you, someone used our name (storedogdog.net) selling PlayStation console in shopify, scamming money! After our explanation, customers have already known what happened to their order, so they are trying to resolve this issue from the bank or other ways. Therefore, can we know your email account or email us? We really want to email you more details which we collect from those kind customers, thanks for your understanding.

By dogdog d.,

Hi, because of the big sales, it often takes average 3-5 business days to process, that depends on the existing stock actually, sometimes it can be shorter, and sometimes it will be a little longer than that, thanks for your patience.

By dogdog d.,

Hi, it often takes 1-3 business days to process, except big sales like Black Friday Sales and Cyber Monday Sales, thanks for your patience.

By dogdog d.,

We are so sad to hear what are you experiencing, can we have a chance to explain what happened? We open our store over 5 years (email: storedogdog@hotmail.com , website: www.storedogdog.net , https://shopdogdog.myshopify.com), mainly running girl clothing and accessories all the time, never selling the scooter. We have received mails from many people meeting this problem like you, someone used our name (storedogdog.net) selling scooter in shopify, scamming money! After our explanation, customers have already known what happened to their order, so they are trying to resolve this issue from the bank or other ways. Therefore, can we know your email account or email us? We really want to email you more details which we collect from those kind customers, thanks for your understanding.

By dogdog d.,

We are very sorry, our website mainly runs girls clothes and accessories, hopefully can have chances to serve you in the future. Thank you so much.

By dogdog d.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the StoreDogDog.net staff and other customers.

Buy the cutie items here ! Free Shipping worldwide! Over $40/$80 will get a free gift! Tag us your customer show! storedogdog@hotmail.com

dogdog d.
Owner / Executive
Typically responds within 27 days

How do I know I can trust these reviews about StoreDogDog.net?

Have a question about StoreDogDog.net?