Review of StoreDogDog.net

Guang Zhou Shi, GD 510006, CN
storedogdog@hotmail.com

alishas49
7/15/19

The shipping was good it came in 2 weeks.. I ordered two pants and some shirts just to test out. It was a big mistake. The quality is _OBVIOUSLY_ bad... For example the strings
on the pants were sticking out and i am very scared to even wear them.. Then I got rainbow t shirt and the patch in it was sticking out. The care bear t-shirt was probably the biggest disappointment because the print was awfully made. The angel shirt thing was terrible as the strings were sticking out again and the material was just not it. I would more likely buy from H&M, even they have better clothing and almost as cheap.. IT WAS A BIG MISTAKE

Tip for consumers: Don't buy..

annekef1
6/3/19

I'm always wary when I buy clothes from online retailers which seem too good to be true. That seemed to be somewhat of the case when I got my order. I will say it got to me quicker than I originally thought it would, it only took like a week for me to get it. The sizing was completely off. I am normally a US size 2 and I normally buy the smalls instead of xs just to be safe. However, half of my items were way too small and did not fit well. Some of the cuts for the skirts just weren't good but I appreciate it for the price. Some of these things look similar to the pictures some don't at all and it left me with the feeling that if you buy from this store be cautioned that some of their things are just too good to be true.

christinal193
3/13/19

My daughter is very much into Japanese style right now and in Sask. Canada we don't have many clothing options available.

I am a very weary online shopper and at first found the name of the site to be a bit strange but we placed the order anyways as it was a good bang for her Christmas money bucks!

We opted for the shipping method with a tracking number for a couple dollars more which puts my mind at ease a bit.

The order seemed to take some time to process as we had also ordered off another site that day that had sent the info that it was shipping the next day so I waited about a week and sent a quick email off to find out if there was a problem. (All my online fears were racing through my head) I was delighted to receive a response within a couple of hours sending an apology but the shop was closed for Chinese new year...that I can totally appreciate.. Within 2 days my order info cane in and it was here within 2 weeks it arrived almost a week before the other package we had ordered.

My daughter opened the package and loved everything except we ordered the care bear tee shirt and were not happy that the picture was much nicer than the dark colored iron on decal we got..however they did use gildan brand shirts so that was a plus. And we received the free socks with her order instead of the free shirt or skirt over 80 USD that they advertise(our order was definately over that)

Anyways as we figured all could not be perfect and we were happy to just settle with the 2 small errors/issues in the order.

However when it came time to wash the shirt I started to get worried if the colors would run or if this decal would even hold up to washing. Sadly it did not the decal cracked and chipped as most iron on decals will do.

After this I thought it best to send a quick email so to notify them of the product not being so wonderful and ask for a replacement or a credit to buy something of similar value.(sent photos with my email) We again received an apologetic response within a couple of hours saying they would ship a new shirt out to her I also mentioned the mistake at this time since I was emailing anyways they also agreed to send the free shirt that we should have gotten in the first order . We are currently waiting for the order to arrive I will guesstimate about 3 weeks again.

But I can say that I will definately purchase from them again. I've been face to face in a store and not gotten the great service that this store so willingly provided, and without delay.

Thanks storedogdog can't wait to order again soon.!!!

Happy shopping.

bep2
1/8/19
• Updated review

They did send out the pants, it took about 3 weeks to receive them. The quality is about what you would expect for the price.

“Sent wrong order, never sent replacement”
12/19/18
• Previous review

Placed an order for Christmas, part of the order was correct. But instead of sending the tsunami pants that I ordered they sent a low quality t-shirt. I contacted the store and they said they would send out a replacement. That was a month ago and they never sent the tracking number.

Bummer!

rael11
12/17/18

I ordered from them a month ago, it did take a good while to get here but I honestly don't mind because all of the items were exactly as shown and the quality actually surprised me. If you know what Primark is, I would compare the quality to them. No issues with the packaging or delivery, although I was a bit annoyed that they didn't email me when it arrived in my country, lucky enough someone was at home when it dropped in. Make sure you know your waist size and check EVERY item for the size chart because they are all different! I am 25" and I had to get a skirt for 25.9" because they didn't have any lower apart from 24.5" and I'm so glad I didn't get lower because the skirt fit me perfectly! From the photo below you can see the items are creased, it's from the way they were packaged. They are safe to iron but it was advised at a low heat :)

amandal393
12/16/18

Okay so I absolutely LOVE this store even though I had some minor problems. On their website it said that they'd ship out 3 days after purchase. After 1 week with no shipping update I emailed them and got a response almost immediately that they would ship out my order in a couple of days. But then nothing happened and I emailed them again and they said that one of my items that I had ordered (a phone case) was out of stock and if they didn't receive it in 2 days they would ship my order anyways. So in total it took them 2 weeks to ship out but I had no problem with that since they shipped my order with DHL express for free so it arrived in only a few days. :) I did sadly not get my phone case but they compensated it with 2 random phone cases and one of the shirts I ordered came in the wrong color but I liked that color just as much so it didn't really bother me. All in all, they are not a scam and I really liked all the items that I received. The quality of some clothing might not be the best but that is expected since you get what you pay for. They have lots of aesthetic and interesting items and I will definitely order from them again!

allyr10
11/26/18

i've ordered from dog dog about 5 or 6 times in the past year or so, and every time i've been really happy. shipping to australia is surprisingly very fast, items usually come between 5 to 14 days. the quality is usually a little questionable (shirts are thin and sometimes made of weird stretchy fabric, and jewellery is usually easily broken) however the prices are super cheap so you get what you pay for. i've contacted the store about a refund on my last order, they got back to me in the hour and sent back the money right away. clothes are always adorable, i honestly recommend store dog dog to anyone who will listen.

Tip for consumers: use code dogdog for 10% off

miaa28
11/13/18

This was honestly my first time ordering from them and I was really excited because I've seen people hype them up on instagram, so I decided why the heck not.
That was a big ass mistake.
Shipping took awhile and I'm not that pressed over it because I already knew it would take 3 weeks at most. BUT, when my package arrived, it was in the wrong color. Like.......... sis really waited nearly a month just to be disappointed. I ordered a one sized cardigan in brOWn and I got this mf mustard $#*!. I get that this color is kinda trendy nowadays but I!didnt!ask!for!this!
Not only did I receive the wrong item, but they're taking forever to respond to me. I just read a couple more reviews on here with people who experienced the same issue as me smh. If you're thinking of ordering from here, don't. Just hold onto your coin and order from yesstyle instead.

kellyw249
11/1/18

Order from here all the time and their clothes etc. are really good! The quality of some shirts and pants aren't always amazing, but I don't know what people expect when the prices are so low. It's good value for money in my opinion, and I've never had a faulty item from them. Currently handling an exchange/return situation as I got the wrong size shoes and their customer service is nothing less than tremendous. Its one of those shops that looks like a scam, but it definitely isn't.

trinityb9
10/15/18

My order came in late. It was the wrong color and size. Good fabric but worthless since I couldn't wear it. I'm so disappointed $20 down the drain.

catherined132
10/10/18

I'm still struggling to get a refund for 2 defective items.
They immediately wanted to give me a coupon, I said I didn't want to order from them anymore so I'd rather get a real refund. They didn't reply.
Two weeks later, I'm emailing them again and now they want me to send the items back. Except that shipping something from France to China is awfully expensive, and anyway, I provided pictures showing that I can't use -at least the pants- anymore...

The 2 defective items are:
A t-shirt with a really bad printing (stain, misplaced and bad colors, and misplaced print)

Pants. Sold as jeans, made of a thin fabric with poor appliqués. I've worn them only two afternoons and all the seams fell apart!! The pants fit very lose so it's not because it was too tight or anything.

The other items I ordered alongside are decent.

anone3
6/25/18

It is definitely not a scam, I ordered a pair of grid socks and it came in about a month. A store from China obviously would take a while to ship. I read reviews talking about the quality of their clothes, and the site clarifies what the materials of stuff is. With clothes that cheap, it shouldn't be a shock if it's made with synthetic fabric. You get what you pay for, but you'll definitely get something.

annae64
6/16/18

Now, I only ordered shirts. However, the quality is swim-suit like and feels disgusting on the skin. NEVER AGAIN.

mollyg32
2/10/18

At first I thought this place would be pretty shady, I hesitated before buying things but eventually I did and to my surprise they came in good packaging and quality! I bought a lazy hoodie in yellow from there and I'm very impressed, true to size and hasn't got thin material. I've had no problems from there although I wish their shipping would be quicker. Overall it's pretty good and it's the only aesthetic shop I would buy from so far.

kyliat
12/31/17

I love shopping from shoredogdog,but now they are a MESS! They're packages usually come quick, but for some reason its been almost a month and NO UPDATE of my package. It was also a christmas gift for my younger sister. I contacted them and they responded with "Hi, we are very sorry that , your order was shipped out before we emailed you tracking information, as Black Friday and Cyber Monday, epacket and USPS have many packages, sometimes the tracking information do not update, but it is on the way to you , and shipping delay some days, and you should get it next two weeks, thank you~~" REALLY STOREDOGDOG???!! So dissapointed! I was also a promoter for their instagram acc and said they'll pay me but when i code was used, they never sent me the money. They also respond in petty ways and don't seem to care. They've really changed my mind on them.

jessd25
12/30/17

I always wander back to this site for inexpensive, but good quality clothing. They update with new clothing almost daily, and always have very reasonable pricing! I've ordered clothing multiple times, and a phone case once. I am a HUGE fan of the tennis skirts they sell, however most skirts they sell don't have an elastic waist so you really have to double check your measurement before ordering!

beccat3
12/28/17

I bought two things from this store, one was the Green Tiny People Dress and the other was a phone case (Liquid Space Adventure Case). The phone case came just fine and is actually exactly what I ordered! Although it has broken quite a bit (which is most likely my fault since I've dropped my phone quite a few times), it still remains intact. However, the reason why I'm giving this store two stars is that of the dress. It feels very cheaply made as well as it being extremely poofy. It also came wrinkled and with a very yucky smell that was not appreciated. The worst part was that the design was kind of messed up, with a lot of the tiny people being very faded or non-existent. Honestly I do not know whether or not this company can be trusted, but I'm pretty sure there is clothing on here that come as they should. I know this because I went to this website from an instagram post of a girl's sweater. But overall, I don't know what to make of this company.

ashm15
11/21/17
• Updated review

I have ordered several items from dog dog since my initial review and they have improved. The shipping times vary from long to quick, but overall the products do not disappoint!

“Pretty good”
11/21/17
• Previous review

I've ordered from storedogdog a few times over the course of a couple of years, and I am satisfied with all of the products I was shipped. The shipping is pretty long (but that is to be expected since I'm in America and they ship from China), but otherwise it's affordable and good quality.
*BEWARE: I got one product, a bunny bag from them, which came with a rip and the zipper broke off about a week later. All the stuffing came out eventually and I had to throw it away, but as far as their clothes go; I give 5 stars.*

anas514
7/10/17

Ordered a package, took 7 weeks to arrive..when it came everything was damaged and 3 sizes too small. When I asked for a refund they said I'd have to pay to ship the items back out of my own wallet, and then once they received it, I might get a refund... Terrible company, not to mention the broken English making communication almost impossible.. Do not buy from here!

cassk1
7/10/17

storedogdog is a company based in china. sure the prices are cheap, but you get what you pay for, quality is horrid. when you attempt to contact them as an english speaker, the reply is not understandable being written in broken english, very unprofessional, very unaccomodating company.

milicak
3/12/17

Extremely fast shipping. My pleated skirts came days earlier than the written shipping days written on their website. Quality is reasonable in comparison to its super affordable price! Would shop again!

Tip for consumers: L in a pleated skirt might be a better option as Chinese sizes are significantly smaller especially length wise!

giak1
2/8/17

I've been shopping on this website for over a year now, and I don't see anything wrong with it! The clothes are very cute and there's a wide variety to choose from. Although I have not been satisfied with some of the clothes dues to one-sizes and other small issues, it's a very good shop! I mean, they didn't do anything wrong, that's just the risks of shopping online. Free shipping and overall cheap prices (compared to the other "tumblr aesthetic" shops) are a plus to this site. I totally recommend it!

usually 5-14 days to australia

By ally r.
Questions? Get answers from the StoreDogDog.net staff and other customers.

7 Photos for StoreDogDog.net