Jobs > MLM

Tel: 800-920-5893
compliance@stelladot.com

barbb65
2/11/19

Ive been to a few parties and bought earrings and a necklace .First ,nothing really says "wow" but I bought to be cordial to the party organizer. The necklace broke and the earrings turned black with a new 2 months . My opinion is they are relying on these parties ..using the women trying to make some extra...to have people feel obligated to buy when if you attend . Once you buy ,they don't care since there's such terrible customer service . Don't fall for it.

nancyc458
1/14/19

I bought a bracelet a few years ago. It had to be replaced once. The bracelet has a ton of rhinestones in it and they keep falling out. Stella and Dot will not replace because it was bought over a year ago. This is s very fancy bracelet that I have only worn about 5 times. If you are looking for quality don't look at Stella and Dot!!

stacyc99
12/8/18

Just bought a bunch of earrings and bracelets from them, love it, such a beautiful design and great quality. When i was talking to the reps she was so nice and met all my needs. Definitely going to buy from them again.

ruths102
8/28/18

I specifically asked about the measurements of a bracelet I was interested in. The seller did not have to get back to me. She immediately told me what I wanted to hear and I ordered the bracelet at full price. A week later, it's on sale now for half price. The bracelet came today and does not fit. It is MUCH smaller than I was told. I was deceived and now I will never buy again from this company. They just do not care about he customers. Only our money.

donnap211
8/28/18

I bought a Cosmetic Bag (Ikat Indigo) and the zipper never zipped properly. By the time I got around to calling the warranty period was over and they refused to make the situation right. So much for "DELIGHT GUARANTEED". This makes it easy to no longer be a customer. Horrible experience with phone support and chat session. This business must be headed out of business.

dawnh156
5/22/18

I bought a pair of pearl earrings from them.... damaged and wont refund.......been arguing with them for years... yes I said years. I would not recommend anything about them.

barbh18
1/18/18

I wish I had searched for reviews before wasting my money. My d-i-l had a party and I bought a necklace that cost way over $100 (For costume jewelry! The only reason I let myself get sucked in was being nice to d-i-l), she bought me a necklace that was about $100 and a bracelet that was about $50. This is a ridiculous price for costume jewelry and when you see how it holds up you know you have been ripped off. The gold paint on the necklaces started wearing off right away. The silver paint on the inside of the bracelet wore off after a few wearings and some of the bangle beads fell off. I felt badly for my d-i-l and didn't say anything until 2 years later she brought up the jewelry and since it had been laying useless in my jewelry box I told her how shoddy it was and that I couldn't wear it after a few times. Then I learned or was reminded they only have a 1 year warranty (show how proud this company is of their product). She agreed to bring up the poor quality of these pieces to her representative but as I understand it, the rep doesn't care, the year warranty is up. What a waste.

sueb117
12/29/17

I went to a "party" at my daughter-in-law's home. I bought two items the yellow gold like bracelet is elastic. I have no problem with that and received many compliments. I went to put it on and the elastic is stretched out... very poor. I wore it , put it in a jewelry box, went to wear again and I can't. How can it stretch out in the box...?? I told my d in L and she said my did that too. I have tried and tried to call, (real joke). I will never ever go to another party and will tell all about this. It is not way to run a business. All I ask is stand behind your items.. Don't waste your money

jd282
12/18/17

This company's product is shoddy and overpriced. I have returned several pieces and had them break again. Product is not worth the price. After waiting on hold for at least 1/2 each time, listening to the same thing "we know your time is valuable" their probably saying - hee hee yeah try another way to get a hold of us. Good luck! Customer service - yeah I can't help you with that someone else will call you back. Quality assurance? More like cover thy ass. Check your policy.

jillh83
11/29/17

I placed an order for a necklace when I received it the changes so tangled I spent two hours trying to untangle it and finally gave up the saying I had engraved on the front I couldnt see it it was so small I had to use readers and I paid over $60 for this I must say very very disappointed

jennag21
11/20/17

The jewellery is fine. It is overpriced because the stylists (really, head office) get a big commission on it. It definitely isn't worth full price, but if you get it on sale, OK. That isn't really my issue though. The delight centre is useless (absolutely useless). It seems like they read from the FAQs online and have no real knowledge. It isn't frontline's fault...I guess?... - why do they have no training/correct information/authority to do anything? The escalation process is even worse. I have never been more frustrated with a company that I can remember.

Oh, and if you sign-up as a stylists or if you're a hostess with product credit - that "free" credit you still have to pay tax on (rather than them absorbing this cost like most fair companies). 100% scam.

rosalbad
9/20/17

i purchased some drop earrings from this place in a trunk show a friend invited me to and paid around 49 dollars for them and was told that they were 100% guaranteed to never tarnish so i gladly paid... sadly... a year later they tarnished and contacted stella and dot and someone named Marci DeArriba a Stylist responded to me saying they no longer make these earrings so they couldnt wouldnt help me get my earrings back as they were? what kind of slide is that? she also suggested i clean them but didn't know with what... literally a total airhead unsure how she was able to write me an email. NEVER BUYING THIS CRAP AGAIN obviously

almas21
9/15/17

Don't deal with this company. I have made numerous phone calls ( never reaching a live person) and tried live chat, and numerous e-mails. No one will get me the return label to return my inferior product. I was going to return it and order a more simple version but am definitely having second thoughts. I only wish I had read the reviews before dealing with this company. EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED.

dd208
9/7/17

I have a few pieces from here. Beware! Looks great but DOES NOT LAST. The stuff you buy in mexico off peddlers on beach is better!!!!

sandram193
8/30/17

Another pair of Stella and Dot earrings tarnished! Every piece of jewelry has had a problem within a few months. My $9.97 earrings from Nordstrom Rack are far superior and so is their customer service. I'll never waste good money again on their crap and not worth calling. Don't be fooled by good reviews. They're all written when the product is received and not after 30 days when there's an issue and they don't stand behind it.

jaclynj3
7/1/17

This is my first time buying from Stella & Dot and it will definitely be my last! I can believe the cheap cheap cheap quality of these pieces! The bracelet I got was one of those wishing ones, and even the gold color is so cheap looking. I got the double pack of earrings, which look like they are from Walmart for seriously $1! I got a clutch which was $59, and it isn't bad, however for that price, I would have liked much better to have spent my money on a Lilly pulitzer clutch Instead! Oh and by the way, the chain strap is NOT included! I also got the knot necklace, which again is so cheaply made! What a total disappointment! It is a total scam, and someone running the Stella & Dot company is just laughing in all of ya'lls faces that are wasting your time selling this garbage! You can seriously buy similar clutches, jewelry, and clothes at wholesale prices and start your OWN business! Don't give in to this pyramid sceme! The products are worthless and you are going to exhaust your friends real quick by selling them this garbage at outrageous prices!

suzannep35
6/26/17

I received a bracelet as a gift. I called the company to see if I could return it for a credit toward something I like. The bracelet is still in the pavkaging snd has never been taken out. The package still has the price tag on it as well. The rep said without knowing who it was purchased from it couldn't be returned. Really?
I won't be inclined to shop with them if it's this difficult to exchange.

janeth113
6/21/17

I purchased a leather handbag for about $180. I have used it for one year and three months. The strappy handles fell apart and the leather is split, therefore, it is not fixable. When I contacted the company I was told that they could not find my order and even if they could they would not be willing to help me in any way since the bag is over one year old. And seriously...they could not find my order history! What legitimate company has this issue? I feel that this is an EXTREMELY inferior and defective product. The customer service is horrible. I would caution anyone considering purchasing a Stella and Dot product, not to. I couldn't be more disappointed in this company. Also, anyone considering joining their team, should run the other way. I'm sure that it's a great way to loose friends when they can't back their products that your friends purchase.

cathyg31
5/15/17

Paid a lot for my items every pair of earrings had the stone fall out or the hook fall out. Necklace had the blue so called stone fall out. I will go back to cheaper products all rings tarnished or stones fell out! Consultant was sooo amaxmzed, NOT!

evieo1
4/5/17

For over $60 I expected my Stella & Dot bracelet to last more than a couple of years. The Renegade is a cute style, and from that perspective I was happy. But too bad the quality is so poor. I have very tiny wrists, but the elastic stretched out just from taking it on and off and then broke. Contacted S&D and they basically told me "too bad, so sad".

Well, that's a heck of a warranty and commitment to "delight"! This is really a company that operates with integrity and stands behind their product - yeah, clearly not. Needless to say, new Stella & Dot jewelry is not in my future. Plenty of other options that actually are cute AND can be worn.

lisbethi
12/11/16

I wrote the company to tell them the necklace my son bought me a couple years ago has fallen apart twice. Too bad was was essentially the answer.. Buyer beware...most likely made in China...no guareentee regarding quality .
PS check out Premier jewelry. They guareentee their products and quality is superior to Stella and Dot.

ashleyh104
11/30/16

I'm trying to make a return and the stylist won't help me or she doesn't know what she's doing, not sure and customer service online and on the phone does not answer. It says free and easy returns on their website and that's definently not the case. Would not recommend them to no one.

rugsb
11/3/16

Anone thinking about becoming a stylist
You will be very disappointed.

Expected to get support from my recruiter.

All I got was spam and text on my phone.

Nothing of interest.
Then had audacity 2 say she was helping

No mention of getting bookings.
Oh and she would show up with jewelry if I got a show.
NEVER again. Borders on scam big time!

rosangelav1
9/15/16

I was given a Locket for Christmas by my mother in law after i show her the picture, the locket came defective, it did not close, so I call Costumer Service to have it replace, they send me a new one, the new one came broke as well, with the same issue, at this point i did not want to have it anymore, they said that they would give me the credit to get something else when I think my mother in law should of got her money back, but of course they can do that, so i left it at that, i try to contact them to get something I like again from the webside and when i contact it costumer service they said i do not have any credit, so now I don't have anything, and lost around $100 my mother in law spend on me!
horrible company, horrible costumer service, horrible quality control (because you think they would of check the second one they send me).

allysond4
12/31/15

I bought several things - 3 were nice, 1 was ok but cheap looking and 1 was awful and I wanted to send it back.

The convertible element is nice, but really, you can buy a few extra fittings at a hobby shop and make your own costume jewelry convertible.

And the prices - wow, really overpriced.

I hated one item and tried to send it back. No easy way to do it - you have to contact your "stylist" and if they're not available, hunt at the website for the return process, then get an email with a return label - it took so long that I ended up keeping it.

By the way a lot of genuine Stella And Dot is available on eBay for a discount.

Think twice - you can just buy necklace extenders or extra fittings and make your own convertible jewelry!

Questions? Get answers from the Stella & Dot staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Stella & Dot