Jobs > MLM

Tel: +1-616-787-7550
customer.service@amway.com

deniseh102
3/5/18

Best value for money. The products are exceptional. Easy to view website. The legacy of Clean, Nutrilite and Artistry brands are really the best of the best.

jennifers230
4/29/16

These guys will always blow your standards out of the water, as a customer and business owner.

janiceh23
1/20/16

Amway has been around for a long time. They have some very decent products, however, anything they sell can be purchased for less at local stores. THAT is why people do not shop very long with Amway. This is especially the reason why most people who want to make money with Amway simply can't. It's almost impossible to convince someone to keep spending more money on Amway products than what they could do locally on similar products.

Amway won't reveal their "retention" rate, which is how many people go on for more than a month or two. There is a very good reason that they don't reveal those numbers, namely, it's embarrassing.

There are MUCH better options out there for those wanting good quality products. I get mine direct from one of the world's largest manufacturers of consumer packaged goods and save money in the process because I don't have to worry about the typical cost increased that occur though a Multi Level Marketing distributorship like Amway.

If you are interested in saving money, or creating a residual income, feel free to contact me.

timothyc36
11/13/15

Products are okay but I'm pretty sure you can get em cheaper/better elsewhere. As a form of income I suggest you give up this idea. Only the top earns anything substantive.

sams219
11/10/15

Amway have been in business for over 50+ plus years. They are an $11.8 Billion dollars company. The only thing you cannot buy from Amway is furniture's but they are partner with other company like BestBuy, Lowes. Home Depot. Sears and so many more. Amway is base in the USA. the Headquarter and the warehouse located in Michigan near Grand Rapids. They owned the Orlando Magic and the Amway Center in Orland Florida they used to sponsored the Detroit Red Wings up until 2 years ago. so there is a lot of trust.
But what's more interesting to me is the fact that Amway partner with Neutrilite. Neutrilite is a company that grow organic plants. Neutrilite turns plants into supplements for people like me who is not eating as much fruits and vegetables, so if you're desire to live well, lose weight and be healthy, you should definitely check it out and they are 100% organic. You cannot buy Neutrilite anywhere else except through Amway. so go check it out for yourself. Amwaycom/samuelsilien thank me later. I like hot chocolate with marshmallows lol later.

garyg44
9/13/15

I have used their products for over 30 years and have been very satisfied especially when it comes to free return of an item I did not like or received damaged.

jasonl60
12/15/14

Amway is a great company, however the compensation plan requires a great deal of time and effort to build since it uses the stair-step breakaway model. The products are amazing, however, the point to dollar ratio is also very unfavorable to the distributor relative to the rest of the industry. Currently, is it around 3$ to 1 point, meaning that in order to qualify for commissions the new rep must move $300 in product; and this only qualifies them for a 3% return. There are far better opportunities out there today with a much less negative reputation that I would consider over this company. Not to say money can not be made in Amway, the question really becomes how much time you're willing to spend to make it.

kristinam8
12/12/14

This company is leaders in many industry & the beat of the best! If anyone had an experience anything short from Great than they are either 1) a competitor that rather tear other companies down instead of build themselves up. Or 2) have had an unfortunate experience with a partnered biz owner of Amway who probably broke one of their rules. This Companies products are amazing & so are their gaurentees!

dallinf
11/20/14

Are you kidding me? Only people at the top actually make make money. The money make is off of selling books and other things at conferences. 99.9% of people just lose money through this.

caras1
5/8/13

This site has great skincare products. I really like their cleanser, moisturizer, and intensive skin therapy products.

denises7
1/10/11

I have been buying products thru this company since 1992.
Everything ships in a timely manner, and you can return anything for any reason.

robertl4
3/12/10

My face feels hydrated not dry anymore. Artistry Time Defiance skin care system product is light, not greasy and keeps your Skin moisturized longer than cream moisturizers.
I've been using the ARTISTRY Brand for a couple of years and was so happy with that I thought I'd give the Essentials a try. I'm impressed that Amway's Finest have products that are natural and so much more effective than the dozens and dozens I have tried to date! This product works wonders! I have tried EVERY type of moisturizer there is to get rid of the small bumps I get on the backs of my arms and legs. Nothing worked. Until this product Artistry Time Defiance skin care system! My dry skin is at its worst in the Winter so this product came at a perfect time. I really am happy with the way it makes my new and younger.

Questions? Get answers from the Amway.com staff and other customers.

Amway.com?