Jobs > MLM

Tel: 0845 056 0606.

1 Review From Our Community

iqbala2
10/31/14

I have been using herbalife now for some time and I can say the results have been average. The thing about herbalife and similar diet plans is if you work full time or you have children to look after etc. you simply have no time for such things, or you think you have no time at least. The problem I was having with this was, replacing my lunch with a shake and then wasn't snacking properly throughout the day, by snacking properly I mean, your handful of almonds/berries or whatever. Then by the time I got home, I just reach for anything. The problem is, you're so damn tired when you get home from work that you just can't be bothered to prepare a healthy meal. I mean the supermarkets don't exactly encourage healthy eating either do they? Junk food probably costs around half the price of healthy food and they are always promoting unhealthy foods, like 5 snickers for £1 or something. Just isn't motivating at all. If you really want to lose weight, then you are going to have to do some serious planning and time management - it's the only way. You need to dedicate a few hours each weekend to setting yourself a meal plan for the week (you CANNOT diet if you have no meal plan, its virtually impossible, unless you know exactly what you're going to eat at a specific time, I find that without a meal plan and not knowing what I'm going to eat, I'll just reach for the nearest thing, chocolate bar, crisp packet, my sisters arm, that sort of thing) preparing your meals beforehand and STICKING to it. Allow yourself a little cheat meal here and there, once a week, something to look forward to. Do not restrict yourself fully because you will rebound, its guaranteed. Remember that healthy eating is a lifestyle choice, its not a quick diet fix. Don't expect to restrict yourself and punish your body for a few weeks to lose a few kg and expect to keep it off, never going to happen. You need to slowly change your lifestyle, portion control, incorporating new fruits and vegetables, etc. It will help you further along in life when you get to my age, trust me. As a pharmacist, I cannot tell you how many people come into the pharmacy everyday for insulin. Its unbelievable. If you're young, LOOK AFTER YOURSELF, if you take care of your body by watching what you eat when you're younger, you'll have more years ahead of you to eat what you want. Sorry I know this review was meant to be about herbalife and I have kinda gone off the point, sorry I do that.

Questions? Get answers from the Herbalife.co.uk staff and other customers.

Herbalife.co.uk?