Stackry reviews

Shop tax-free in USA and ship Internationally
Nashua NH, 03063

Reviews

Chris B.
“Excellent Service Given The Requirements”
6/19/18

I was having difficult getting a lithium ion ebike battery (made in the USA) shipped to a location outside of the USA. Stackry helped me with that problem when others could not.

ZAMIL A.
“Bad Service”
6/19/18

Worst Service i used for shipping from America. I will never use it again. Slow and Expensive. ....................

Lusekelo D.
“Your services is good”
6/17/18

Huduma yenu ni nzuri, nafurahi kwa kuwatumia. Maana napata mzigo wangu kwa wakati tena ukiwa umefungwa vizuri kabisa. Tatizo ni kuwa na njia moja ya usafirishaji kwa kutumia ndege. Hebu tupe na njia ya meli ili tuwe tunasafirisha mizigo mikubwa Asante.

Safwan A.
“No quality”
6/17/18

Very bad handling packing and high prices compared with my old shipping provider.
Am going to close my account.

Matthew B.
“Fast & Efficient!”
6/17/18

Customer service is friendly and quick to reply. Consolidation of packages is arranged carefully and shipments arrive safely. Very pleased to have discovered this company and the service they offer.

Jason N.
“Good service”
6/17/18

Much, much more reliable than the last shipping forwarder I used. I have yet to have a problem with Stackry

nrzar a.
“best of the best”
6/17/18

very fast and the best I have a deal with my shipping online they but everything in place as it,s as soon as they get it thanks ones again

Franco C.
“Great service”
6/17/18

Shipping charges have increased dramatically over the past year. The service itself is first class, quick and pain free. Well done in all aspects, just mind the charges.

Joshua W.
“Great”
6/17/18

very professional. The only issue is with this site sitejabber telling me I have to use 100 characters in this box or the screen won't submit...

Homero M.
“Perfect shipping company”
6/17/18

Thats all I always wanted in a shipping company: ultra fast, super safe and absolutely reliable.
Thanks!

Hussein A.
“Everything is great!!”
6/17/18

Everything is great!! Especially the Arabic tech support, keep it up guys and I always recommend stackry

All the best and happy Eid

Fabio L.
“Very happy”
6/17/18

Very simple to use and fast.
Saved me lots of money with the shipping.
Great service . Highly recommended.

Yusuf H.
“Shipping batteries”
6/17/18

I wanted to ship an extra battery for my camera. While the regulations around shipping these are quite silly, the team at Stackry was very prompt and helpful. They answered my queries and helped out in changing the shipper to one who accepted shipping batteries.

Anon A.
“Good Service”
6/17/18

Quick packing and staight forward experience. Many shipping options to choose from. One of the best out there.

Necat T.
“perfect service”
6/16/18

Stackry is giving perfect service,very fast and accurate,Thanks all the crew for their kind efforts.

Jorge B.
“Excellent”

Excellent Service
Package is always in very good condition
Delivery is very fast
Package is always safe in there hand.
Highly recommend to keep your package to there hand.

Ali S.
“My last experience was not good, but it was very bad, but the previous shipments were just too good”
6/16/18

Is it correct to delay the receipt of the shipment since 22-5-2018 and until now .. I want to receive my shipment or compensation immediately for this delay because the agreement between us is from 8 to 14 days and the shipment was carried out on the date 14-5-2018 and today is 14-6- 2018

Ahmed A.
“Greate organized work”
6/16/18

I have great experience. With professional deal from customer service

Nico v.
“Satisfied customer from South Africa”
6/16/18

Ordered my stuff and had it delivered to Stackry, when everything got to Stackry I instucted to repack. Repacking and shipment promptly on its way.

Simon R.
“Excellent hassle free service”
6/16/18

So easy to shop in the USA and get everything forwarded over to the UK ... also a very quick service

Ask a question