Review of SpaBoutique

Tel: 1-877-224-4315
info@spaboutique.ca

barbarab70
5/20/15
I too have had problems getting my order from last summer fulfilled. There is now a "Premier Spa Boutique" out of Canada and have to wonder if the same person is behind it. The model on the website resembles the former owner of Spa Boutique so I wonder. Please take a look and let me know.
kimj45
5/11/15
Hi! I am also a customer who was waiting for my order. I ordered 200.00 worth of product and have waited almost 2 months for my product. I have talked to the credit card company and might have to wait up to two months to get the charges reversed. Their is a another website that looks a lot like Spa Boutique and it's also located in Vancouver I would be very wary.
nancyl59
5/6/15
This was one of the worst experience that I had! I regret trusting them when they said that they would deliver their products that I order and they would refund my money back if the product was not delivered. But, Spa Boutique was closed and they do not refund my money. where can I get my money back? I paid them using Paypal so what should I do now? Can anyone can give me some advice?
I truly believe that these unhonorable people should not open up any business in the future and their names should be watched with great caution to avoid any future scam!
Nancy12
cloet
5/5/15
Just visited their website and was greeted by this message. "For any customers with outstanding orders from this merchant; please contact your credit card company and request that a chargeback be issued in order to recover your funds."
I then decided to do some research and fell upon this website. If I wouldve know I'd have never ordered from their website. CERTAINLY for products that I could buy at the mall.
I dont even know if I can get my money back.

Please help and report them!!!!!!!
danap18
5/3/15
I had been ordering Phytomer products on-line from Spa Boutique for the past 3 years without incident other than usually waiting ~1 month for my shipment! Living in Nova Scotia, I would allow this slow return although I would always find my credit card was immediately debited for whatever I needed. I recently had placed an order on November 11/2014 and was told Spa Boutique was experiencing an abnormally high volume of orders and were experiencing an website problem so I have been patiently awaiting my $565 order arrival . After the Holidays, I started to email politely about when I might expect my order to be shipped with no reply. Finally I emailed again last week and finally got a reply that said my order would shipped express last week? Guess what...no shipment and then I decided to start calling almost daily All attempts to speak to the manager( always in a meeting!) or the accounts manager ( always not there at that point)were put off, each with an assurance that someone would call me back about my order or refund. Again... No calls. Finally April 30/14 my account was blocked and I was directed to my credit card company in hopes of a refund recovery of my funds..I won't hold my breath on that one !! Buyer Beware!!! Please don't get caught up in this trap! There are plenty of other on-line companies to supply all your skin/hair care needs without supporting these thieves!!! I expect to hear they have filed for Bankruptcy protection any day now!
Disgruntled and very annoyed in Nova Scotia.

Tip for consumers: Do NOT buy anything from this company!!

tainaa
4/30/15
Finally this on line company has been put out of business! As of today when you try to logon to their website there is a notice of suspension recommending you contact your credit card company for credit. I filed complaints with the my credit card company, the BBB, RCMP etc. I'm not sure why it took so long for them to react. Unfortunate for those unsuspecting customers that have paid in good faith for the last six months and been ripped off. Nancy Mudford your done!
elisabeths5
4/18/15
I also placed an order on March 15, 2015. I placed numerous e-mails and placed a call yesterday requesting a refund to my credit card, I have not received my skincare cream. Thank goodness that I only spent $65.71. I have placed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau in British Columbia.

Prior to March 15,2015, the products I ordered were received in a timely fashion.

It's so unfortunate that there are so many dishonest companies after your hard earned money.

Be very careful and do your homework prior to ordering on line.

I would give a zero rating but unfortunately there are no zero ratings.
lindam141
4/9/15
I made the mistake of ordering from this company for $170.24 on March 8, 2015. I decided to cancel my order right away after my Visa was charged minutes after placing my order. This sent up red flags to me....my visa should not of been charged until the items I ordered were mailed out. They have no customer service phone number to call only contact is by E-mail. I have E-mailed this company many, many times stating I want to cancel my order under their 48 hours rule after you place an order. It has been a full month now and still no refund. I have been contacted by E-mail from the founder, Nancy Mudford to say "we sent out cheques today March 27/15, we are located in Vancouver and it will take time to reach you".....I live in Prince Rupert BC and it only takes 3-4 business days for mail to get here...still no refund!!!! and its April 9/15. I have all the E-mails I have sent to this company and a few responses from them that I will forward on to my Visa company to investigate my refund. I did inform my Visa company within 2 hours after placing my order that I had made a purchase from Spa Boutique and I was cancelling my order right away. What a very bad experience for sure from this so call company....BUYER BE AWARE!!!!!

Tip for consumers: Read the reviews before you order anything from this Company!!!!

cc116
4/6/15
Ordered a product from this company on Feb. 2 and my Visa card was charged Feb. 3. I called the company at the beginning of March to check the status of my order and their phone number was disconnected. I emailed the company and received a generic "out of office" response. I found another email address on their website and sent another email. I finally got a response telling me they are in the process of setting up a new store and will ship my product asap. I emailed them back and asked that they just refund my Visa card because their service is unacceptable. Their response was that they don't have my Visa card information for the "protection of my privacy". I contacted Visa and explained everything and they reversed the charges with no problem. Within two days, I received an email from Spa Boutique telling me my product has been shipped directly from the company that makes the product I ordered because they are no longer carrying that line. This was 6 days ago and I'm still waiting to receive my product. I wasn't given a tracking number, so who knows if it will actually come...but at least Visa reversed the charges so it doesn't really matter! Worst company I have ever dealt with...
jamt3
3/30/15
I received my first order no problem. Still waiting for my second order placed in Nov 2014. Lots of excuses. I am about to contact BBB for the second time and get legal advise for small claims court. I just wrote an email to marketplace.cbc.ca to try and get the word out about this company and would ask others to do the same. This company needs to do the honourable thing and give us our money back. I will not even give this company one star, this is nothing short of criminal activity.
jacqueliner12
3/27/15
I ordered $438.06 of product from this company on November 28th, to date I have only received one item. Over $300 of product outstanding. There is no longer a contact number and they do not reply to e-mail enquiries.

Tip for consumers: Do not order from this company!

lorainec3
3/25/15
I had an experience similar to so many others who have reviewed SpaBoutique.ca. I placed an order in November 2014 and after countless e-mails indicating they were having fulfillment and delivery issues, I requested a refund. After many weeks passed and my multiple requests were ignored, I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and with PayPal (the payment method I used). Both complaints escalated quickly. The BBB complaint resulted in a response from the owner offering a refund cheque. When I indicated I would not accept a cheque in the mail, I received notice via e-mail within 2 days that my order had been shipped. It arrived last week - 5 months after I placed my order. I write this review to offer a suggestion to others: file a complaint. It may result in your order actually being processed. It worked for me. For anyone else considering purchasing online from SpaBoutique.ca - I suggest you find a local business to support instead.
chrissyl4
3/23/15
the worst company ever i never receive my cream that i ordered in November 2014 so i sent them a email and they told me that i will receive my cream beginning of march and still didn't receive anything so i sent a email for reimbursement and wow no answer from them so i call and so surprising phone number is out of order fraud fraud fraud i lost a 125 dollars.But i am not gonna let them get away with this.Do not order anything from them beware FRAUD

Tip for consumers: BEWARE FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD BAD they take your money and you don't heard from them again

davidg146
3/20/15
Like so very many other people who have reviewed this business, I have had mail order trouble. I placed an order with Spa Boutique in early February, 2015 and here it is nearing the end of March and I have received nothing. However, my Visa account was billed back when the order was first submitted. This is terrible business practice. Spa Boutique lists a whole pile of excuses for their inability to ship their orders. Perhaps instead of making excuses they should go down to the basement, get the stuff into boxes, take the parcels to the post office and get customers their orders. These people are either very incompetent or down right dishonest.
reneea11
3/19/15
I never received my product after waiting two months. I called Visa and my money was refunded.
linday13
3/16/15
I ordered an item mid January and now Mid Mar I have not received my item and have had no luck with email ...and of course the amount was immediately taken off my credit card. I have not tried phoning yet but that will be my next attempt..buyers beware...wish I would have read the reviews first before ordering..lesson learned!
jennyk18
3/16/15
If you have not received a product this company for more than 3-4 weeks and you've emailed/contacted them to no avail, call your credit card company and have your charge reversed. There's a time limit to this (120 days for VISA), so do not delay (like me).
cathyb20
3/9/15
I started emailing all Spa Boutique suppliers.....Nancy didn't like that very much, and refunded my money right away. Suppliers head offices are all listed online, it was quite simple.

Tip for consumers: If you are not happy with Spa Boutiques business practices, call their suppliers.

marieisabelled
3/4/15
I've also had some unpleasant experiences although I'm happy to share with you all that I have recently switched over to purchasing my products from SuperiorSkin.com. They have amazing service, deliver very quickly - finally a company that gets it! If you want to save yourself some hassles then I highly recommend you check them out.

Tip for consumers: Save yourself some misery

janee23
3/2/15
Someone's making a lot of money on the loyalty of past Spa Boutique customers....
Very disappointed in the integrity of these current business owners. If there is a business at all.
All the previous reviews are completely accurate to my experience as well.
I won't even give them a one star rating as there is nothing...no service, no value, no shipping, no returns and no quality. What used to be a fantastic on-line company - now is a pathetic scam.
phylf
2/26/15
I had ordered from Spa Boutique over a year ago and had not had a problem receiving my order. As a result I failed to research them when I placed an order in January. What a terrible mistake! They charged me right away and I never received the ordered product. I contacted them by email and they never responded! I was lucky enough to contact my credit card company in the nick of time. They reversed the charge and launched an investigation. I encourage you all to do the same. Lesson learned: I will always check the reviews whenever I order online even if I have used the company before! Learn from my lesson!
natalied13
2/20/15
Had a bad feeling about this when weeks went by and still no product. Came on here, which I should of done first. Right away called my Visa company.... just found out they charged my visa twice and no product! They're website should be shut down, they should be shut down. Not even a way to get a hold of anyone there. No phone number, only automatic reply's to my e-mails. There should definitely be a zero star rating!

Tip for consumers: Just don't!!!! Take your hard earned money elsewhere!

if27
2/17/15
I placed an order in Dec 2014. After waiting for 2 months and sending numerous emails (with no response) and calling the phone # (which was disconnected) I finally received a notice stating that my products would be shipped. I had already lost hope and assumed I had lost my money in a scam. Today my products arrived completely damaged and frozen solid. This company is awful - they don't respond to emails. Do not order from this company.

Tip for consumers: Do NOT order from this company.

am3920
2/9/15
I am getting the sinking feeling I have been ripped off by http://www.spaboutique.ca - particularly after reading the negative reviews here. I ordered over $300 worth of products from this company a full month ago. Now they are not contactable and my card was charged on the day of the order. They list my order as "processing". I am notifying the visa company to see if I can get a refund on my card as there is fraud insurance as an aspect of the service.

Tip for consumers: Avoid purchasing anything from http://www.spaboutique.ca

NO stars would be the appropriate rating here.

alysham1
2/9/15
Scam!!! Scam!!! Do not order from this company. I have ordered from them in the past and they always took along time to deliver but they have had no correspondence with me since taking my money and I have no product. Their e-mail has out of office reply and their phone is disconnected. Brutal!

Call your credit card company to get a refund and NEVER order from Spa Boutique again. You will not be getting your order! If you need any products, it is better to get them in person from another Spa company. Lesson learned. We all have been had.

By Donna G.

does anyone know if you can get Arietta perfume anymore thanks

By Joyce S.

Are you sure you ordered in May? Their website had a notice of suspension in April of 2015 if you tried to log in, and their bricks & mortar boutique was cleared out sometime before that. Believe it or not, the owner of Spa Boutique is now teaching people how to open their own business and "build their dreams", as though she's a person you'd want to take business advice from: https://ca.linkedin.com/in/nancymudford

By Space A.
Questions? Get answers from the SpaBoutique staff and other customers.

1 Photo for SpaBoutique