Review of Solopress

info@solopress.com

3 reviews with 5 stars

dianab179
12/18/18

I would beg people not to be taken in by these negative reviews. I have yet to find a printing company to match Solopress on quality and price, and everyone is always so friendly. So I must write to highly commend the total efficiency and brilliance of Solopress and in particular, Michael Day. I am constantly last minute and forever making mistakes with my wording. The ever long suffering Michael Day always deals with my problems and he has always ensured that my printing arrives on time - beautifully packed and ALWAYS perfect. I cannot recommend this company highly enough - and any problems just get through to this lovely man, who could not be more helpful, courteous and tolerant of people like me! He really goes the extra mile to keep his customers happy, and the result is the highest quality printing at the lowest prices.I have tried a number of online printing companies and I have not found one to match Solopress for quality and price.Thank you Michael and Solopress.

johnn432
8/30/18

Solopress are one of the best online printers and services. I've been using them consistently for the last three years and the quality is always good as are the prices and turnaround times. Everything is laid out simply and efficiently on their website. But they aren't just a faceless website, there are real people behind this who will go the extra to help. If I have issues then their team will sort it for you. Jasmine Perry at Solo is excellent in this regard. Highly recommended. I am used to using online printers and if they didn't provide a good product on time then I would go elsewhere but I am struggling to think of an occasion when I wasn't happy and if I was it was usually my own fault.

nevillek1
8/20/18

Solo press have been the preferred option for printing at my business for the past 6 years and will continue to be so with exceptional service and recommendations from staff members like clyde dixon.

Not only did he help me save money but he also suggested the very best quality print options in a fast and timely mannnor.

Nev

Questions? Get answers from the Solopress staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Solopress