Review of Society6

support@society6.com
2017 Customer choice award

michelem98
4/17/19

I can never wrap my head around the variety of designs and they are all from individual designers. I have purchased bags, pouches and mugs. I have ever regretted a purchase.

shereeh8
4/12/19

Bought a comforter from them they had a picture of what it was supposed to look like when I received it it was a cheap imitation of what I ordered.

courtneyj42
3/30/19

I ordered a duvet cover on society 6. I waoted the 2 weeks (as i am in canada) and from what i can see it doesnt even look like it made it past the border. I saw a failed delivery status just past pre transit on their website. However oddly it didnt even make it to "out for delivery" which is why i believe it failed to even enter canada. However i reached out to them because regardless of what happened i recieved NO notification slip of failed delivery in my mailbox nor at my door, no email, NO indication on where my otem is or how to proceed to pick it up. My $150 was in their pocket and my item was who knows where. I contacted them only in long story short to be told that i had to do the leg work to track down my missing item which was MAYBIE at my local post office, using an insufficient tracking number exclusive to the DHL courier....that doesnt make any sense. All in all, they without final confirmation, cancelled my order after telling me id have wait another full standard shipping time. So now im left with a waste of damn time and no item!! Worst online purchasing order i have ever experienced and i HIGHLY reccomend NOT ordering from here. I was going to order the matching pillow cases and now im glad i didnt! HORRIBLE!!

marielynem
3/24/19

I was really scared to order on this site because of all the bad reviews I've read. But I am surprised by the quality of the duvet covers. I ordered 2 size queen duvet cover. It was shipped quite fast I received everything within 10 business days and I am from Canada. The only reason why I remove 1 star is that a normal queen size duvet is 90*90in and their covers is 88*88inches... They should check this out

rir1
3/13/19

I do not recommend working with them. they allow you to upload your drawings and then close your account without warning and explanations and accusing the artists of stealing work without any proof. It is logical that they steal work and use them for their own purposes.

pabloh32
3/5/19

They erase my shop without prior notice, BUT they kept selling my designs, of course, without paying any royalty at all. When I contacted with the support the just keep sending a link to some FAQ answers that weren't helpful at all. Don't trust Society6.

nataliec110
2/28/19

If you have any issues - which is likely given that they don't track international packages- you're stuck using their antiquated email system which lovingly spreads a frustrating on out over 20+ emails, 3 staff members and 3 glorious evenings of fun. You can't call. You can't ask clarifying questions without the response time taking HOURS. You can't resolve the issue with ANY expediency whatsoever. And when items don't show up, they won't replace them in a timely fashion - you just get to wait ANOTHER month for them to produce and then ship your work again. I can only assume they use banana slugs to personally deliver their goods because there's no other reason it should take a month for a parcel to travel across two measley states and one province.

risac4
2/22/19

I had an issue 3 times with delivery and without any problems they said they would resend the package. Also the stuff on their site is awesome :)

gemmas24
1/5/19

HUGE customs and tax fees for international customers! Items ship separately so you have to pay duties on each parcel separately - 17 dollars of fees on 40 dollar items!!!

Great customer service but will never order again.

robertr309
1/3/19

January 4. 2019

To Whom It May Concern:

I am contacting you about the professionalism of three Society6 employees whose names are Tiffany, Macky and Tristan. They are dedicated employees who work meticulously for Society6 by responding expeditiously to customer email and website inquiries. Each of these three notable employees deserves a letter of commendation because their work ethic, professional demeanor and customer service focus are so exemplary. They simply cannot help customers enough during their inquiries about any website product. I had questions about two of my purchases (Dripping Drake and Starry Nights) to which they satisfactorily responded in a timely fashion. During my email contact with Tiffany, Macky and Tristan, they were also particularly polite and courteous.

I have interacted with many customer care employees throughout the years, Tiffany, Macky and Tristan easily rank among the very best of them. Although I have not actually met them, I can confidently speculate that each of them possesses the personality, intelligence and temperament to continue to very successful with Society6 in the many years ahead. They have gone above and beyond the normal employee requirements to ensure customer satisfaction with a commendable amount of eagerness. Such employees who are committed to providing optimal customer service, are assuredly and demonstrably very valuable team Society6 team members.

I am respectfully requesting that this commendation about Tiffany, Macky and Tristan be shared not only with their immediate supervisors but also with upper level Society6 Corporate Management because it is employees like them, who contribute to Society6's outstanding reputation and mantra of excellence, amid so many competitors within the customer service industry. The final reason that I would also like this commendation about Tiffany, Macky and Tristan to be shared with upper level management is because Society is absolutely fortunate to have such truly unique, outstanding employees. Thank you for forwarding my request to the appropriate corporate structure and for taking the time to read this commendation letter.

Robert R
Society6 Customer

knicks
1/2/19

I purchased items for Christmas 2018. One order but all items SENT PIECE MEAL! Items are packaged with No Care Taken & one damaged! That after waiting 4.5 weeks to arrive! I left ample time because I bought ththe item's as gifts. They inundate you with emails & advertisements, but if you've got a problem No one available to speak to - just email - Good Luck with that. Items depicted on webpage Do Not Mirror True Products!!! Shotty materials - cheap flimsy & way over priced for what you get. Very disappointed and would not shop their website again. I think it's a scam frankly & rather embarrassed I fell for it. Do yourself a favor and shop a company who is reputable and responsible. Not one like Society6.com who simply takes your money and gives no where near the equivalent back in product, quality, packaging or communication!

clairep71
1/1/19

God help you if you want to return anything - and they don't offer pre-paid shipping labels deducted from your return either. You're on the hook for the full price of return shipping!!!

lauram633
12/29/18

Ordered a blanket mid December and still havent received it. No tracking either. I am wordering about everybody coming together and suing this company.

joannad51
12/21/18

I bought a hoodie for my boyfriend for Christmas. The quality of the printing is extremely poor. You can barely see the image.

I am an artist and considering using Society6. I will not be uploading my art.

sl151
12/13/18

COD is insane. Order from the states all the time, Society6 has been the worst of the worst when it comes to customs and taxes for some reason these last couple orders. In past years I have been able to get away with orders ranging from $20-$300 getting to Canada for low cost, or free. No longer. Have been a customer for at least 5+ years. Due to this change alone I have deleted my account and I will find another place to make similar purchases.

QUALITY of LEGGINGS - I have probably 30ish pairs of their leggings. I have the same size throughout, yet some pairs straight up DONT STRETCH, DONT FIT. The sizing/quality control is all over the place. One batch will fit one way and feel soft and stretchy, the next batch I would order would feel coarser and be less stretchy, straight up fitting differently. Upon contacting customer service as to what was going on, they swore up and down the material has never changed. That may or may not be true, but the fact remains is that there is a difference between batches and I would have at least liked some acknowledgement of the issue. Have also received a pair or two where the stitching was just ... b a d, holes, etc. T shirts are fine, but overpriced for their quality.

jonip8
12/11/18

I've picked up better quality tote bags for free at a convention. Paid $25 for a tote that is so thin and flimsy you can see through it! Embarrassed to give it as a gift and am appalled that a consumer can be so ripped off by such an inferior product. Never again.

johnathanc18
12/9/18

I try ordering the same thing every year for them to give me the wrong product every year then always gives a refund. Sitejabber wont let me upload the photos of the same thing I've recieved multiple times now.

rikim1
12/6/18

My original hoodie was red with a black and white print on the back that was centered but a horrible print. And after washing one time all the white on the hoodie from the zipper lining to the strings turned pink causing me to have to mix bleach and and wash it a second time to get the pink out of the white but in the process faded the red considerably. I get a replacement knowing I won't even be able to wash this one and although the print is better but still not perfect it's off center by an entire inch. Not to mention on both hoodies the print is so high that the hood covers up almost the entire print unless I put the hood on my head making the print pointless. A month later and $40 lost I've learned my lesson about these custom print sites. They're not worth the time or money for the cheap materials they use, the terrible print quality and the dye they use that washes out along with the prints that nearly wash off after being washed one time. It would be better to get something that's pre-made by a merchandising company where the products will be made of higher quality and the prints will be the kind that look great and last years. Don't waste your money with this site for sure. If you're looking for hoodies I suggest you go to a site like Rockabilia or another site a similar quality where you can't customize anything but they're made properly and you won't be wasting your money.

mrss76
11/18/18

I ordered bath and hand towels for Thanksgiving. When I placed my order I was told it would ship in 3 days. I have yet to receive so I contacted them and I was told that the order was in production I then attempted to cancel the order and be refunded my money at which point I was told that I could not cancel it and would have to return the item once received. I would then be refuned my money minus shipping and stocking. What nonsense! The order hasn't even been shipped and they still won't refund. I don't recommend this company!

jennab62
11/3/18

This site has had it's PayPal page hacked - the page is a clone from a hacker. Lost $260. DO NOT BUY HERE UNTIL THEY HAVE DEALT WITH THIS.

lauraleeb
9/11/18

After much consideration, teen daughter selected a pattern for her bedroom refresh - only to have her selection from Society6 arrive and she changed her mind - #teens :(
There was *nothing wrong with* the product - it was as described and of good quality (sham, pillow and pillow cases).
Contacted Society6 via web submission and received a response within two hours resulting in a full refund and a very understanding note of support - and encouragement to use the ordered product to highlight the arts.
Will definitely look to order from Society 6 again in the future.

melissaf145
9/7/18

Good quality products, fast trackable shipping, and amazing customer service! I ordered 3 map posters to go on my wall, but I made the mistake of ordering 2 posters and 1 small print. When I emailed Society 6, they were gracious enough to send me a code so I could reorder the third map free of charge. I will definitely use Society 6 again for wall prints!

brennao3
9/5/18

Society 6 is an excellent website that stands beyond their products. The customer service is superior and I highly recommend this company.

asol
9/5/18

the order took a about a month to arrive ( standard shipping ), i bought it with a discount and i think everybody should only buy from them using a discount because this quality only worth 15 $ (MAX) for the t-shirts , i got a light gray t-shirt and the fabric is thin like it's a bite see throw and the print was covering more area on the picture comparing to what i have received , i also got a long sleeves shirt with a thin fabric as well but i got it with 28 $ it's so not worth it and the actual prices without discount is much higher

gordonf32
9/2/18

I had an issue with a discounting going through, and they were able to quickly help me out and apply the code with no hassle.

I'm sorry for the delay responding to you on this. Unfortunately, we're unable to charge import taxes before hand. So you would have to cover duties since the shipment would be coming from the United States. I would definitely recommend checking with Canadian Customs to see what the requirements are for charging duties and break your order up into smaller orders. If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out to our Customer Support in the link at the top of our SiteJabber Page.

By Jeff H., Society6 Representative

The pricing on our site is listed USD. I hope this helps!

By Jeff H., Society6 Representative

All of our products are produced on files supplied by independent artists. If the file is too small, it may look bad on orders. Please reach out to our customer service team and they can advise if it may be a production issue. https://society6.com/help/contact

By Jeff H., Society6 Representative

Please reach out to our customer support team and they will be happy to assist you with any returns.

By Jeff H., Society6 Representative

Hi Christine, Thank you so much for reaching out. I'm going to investigate and follow up with you via email in just a few minutes.

By Jeff H., Society6 Representative

We appreciate you reaching out to us. Unfortunately, we do not offer wedding dresses at this time. Sorry about that.

By Jeff H., Society6 Representative

All orders will take 1-3 business days to produce. since all of our products are produced and shipped from within the United States at this time, International shipments generally take between 1-3 weeks to be delivered.

By Jeff H., Society6 Representative

Great question! Our hoodies are actually unisex so they look great on both men and women! You can have a look at the sizing information on our products page: http://society6.com/help/products

By Jeff H., Society6 Representative

I'm really sorry that you have not received a response back from us. We respond to emails within 24 hours, so you definitely should have received a reply back from us within that time. Please check your SPAM or JUNK folder if you've already sent a ticket to us. In regards to delays in the upload process, I would recommend that you check with our Customer Support team for more information. Our team can be contacted here: https://society6.com/help/contact

By Jeff H., Society6 Representative

The print quality on the shirt I ordered was pretty good.

By Terri A.
Questions? Get answers from the Society6 staff and other customers.

Society6?