Review of Shop.NHL

Tel: 1-800-618-3211
customersupport@web.nhl.com

daveh319
5/23/19

2 items ordered. First was a discounted end of line jersey. Product delivered on time and was good. Second was custom ordered with player name. Delivery within 1 week. 2 weeks later still no product. To cancel order, now have to wait an additional 3-5 days for confirmation...the playoffs will be over by then. Unfortunate as this was my second vendor. First one "sports jerseys canada" emailed right away saying product not in stock and refunded day 1. I would check them out first as they seem way more reputable.

mitchj17
5/7/19

The folks that run this place are a sick joke. They sent me the wrong size jersey FOUR TIMES! Every time I called to get things sorted and fixed all I got was "return the jersey and place a new order." 4 orders later I still have the wrong jersey. They have zero respect for their customers, and couldn't care less if you got what you ordered or not.

It amazes me that something as large as NHL could have a shop as poor as this. I will never be ordering from here again, as Amazon, Jersey City, Lids are way more reliable.

Disgusted.

johnnyc117
5/4/19

Bought an Montreal Canadian Adirondack chair in early January 2019 with a ship date of March. After multiple attempts to reach NHL shop, I was told it was back ordered. Then was delayed again. After a 4th request, I got an email in May 2019 (4 months after purchase) the order cannot be processed with this mention: ''When we're unable to fulfill an order it's usually because the item is no longer available or because it's a custom order in violation of team licensing guidelines''. But the item is still available for purchase....

brianv140
5/1/19

The people at NHL shop have no consideration for those whom they accept money from. I ordered a blues jersey - and after speaking to someone on the phone he assured me that the jersey name would read O'REILLY instead of OREILLY. The jersey that I got had the name spelled incorrectly - and instead of fixing it they basically shrugged me off and, in other words, told me to deal with it. Had I known that they would refuse to add a simple goddamn apostrophe on my jersey I would have spent more money elsewhere to have my favorite player's name spelled right. These people are a joke.

jayd205
3/14/19

From now on I would rather (and plan to) buy fakes from China than EVER order from these scam artists again. Latest issue w them is I ordered "next day delivery" for an extra $25 ... Item arrived 7 days later. Their excuse? "Well, there's a tiny fine print that states we have three business days to actually ship it, so "next day delivery" means you'll get it the day after we decide to send it". NEVER AGAIN.

daisyo9
3/13/19

Item on website shows it will ship in 4 business days. Item on receipt after order shows it will ship within 4 business days. Item shipped 3 weeks later with another week for it to arrive. Ridiculous. Eleven year old son saved up his money to purchase a hoodie and it is now 13 days later and it finally has been dropped off at FedEx. He may not get to wear it to a game.

jasons662
3/7/19

Order a St. Patrick's day shirt that was in-stock on Feb 22nd. It was guaranteed to ship by March 1 which I figured was more than enough time to have it in time for March 17th. Over 3 weeks - everything should be fine right? I reached out today - March 7th - as I had not heard or received anything. Now they are saying it is back ordered and it will ship on March 13th and that I will not have it in time for St. Patrick's day. Very frustrating. Just ordered a different shirt from Amazon. It's guaranteed to arrive in 2 days and I believe them.

edgare20
3/5/19

Ordered a hat. Recieved a crap quality hat. Their return policy tried to refund me 7$. I paid 21$ do not buy from them!

vickiel58
2/22/19

I ordered 2 items on a Tuesday for an event on Sunday. I selected 2 day shipping expecting to get them on Thursday. The first email said 1 item will be delivered on Monday, SIX days later & 1 day AFTER the event I needed it for, the second email said the other item would be delivered on Friday, THREE days after the order, guess what? NO ITEM DELIVERED. When I called customer service, they got mad at ME because I asked they WHY they had a 2 day shipping option when clearly they couldn't deliver on it.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THE SITE!!!!! BEWARE!!!! Read the reviews, they are all horrible!!

geraldj90
2/21/19

2XXL was like trying on a small. This is because all junk made in China is always that way. Then to return it, they make you pay $9.99. $#*!in jerkoffs

jasonh397
2/16/19

Other then purchasing an item from out of the country, I have never dealt with a slower shipping service. Everything I have ordered takes several weeks for delivery, and is usually after their estimated delivery time. Don't think about ordering a jersey or something for a sporting event you want to attend unless the event is at least 1 month out.

mattc245
2/12/19

Ordered a jersey, got confirmation email. Was told it would ship in 3 business days. They take my payment. Get email over a week later, can't get info from warehouse. Go online to chat agent, assures me the jersey had shipped and I'm just not receiving shipping updates. Next day, get an email. They legit cancelled my order and said it's now out of stock. Call them up to see what's going on. I'm told the system sells faster than their inventory can track so they can't do anything for me. I ask why they told me it shipped already then? She doesn't know, can off me 10% off a different jersey though. What a joke. I've contacted the BBB and will be happy to speak to the media about this, clearly I am not the only one to experience this. This company is an embarrassment and a scam. Everyone, flood the better business bureau with your experiences so we can get this garbage site shut down!

sonyag37
2/5/19

After waiting over 2 weeks for the item. The item was not delivered and returned to shop. I asked why, no explanation and no item. I am told will be 2-7 days for refund. I didn't cancel the order but being told the order is canceled. I will be watching for this refund.

Avoid this shop

dirks32
1/22/19

The people behind this web site have no idea of what they are doing. I ordered a jersey that they said was in stock and would be send the next day. When I called them a week later they told me it is longer for custom made jerseys (which it wasn't). They had no idea when it would be send, so I told them to cancel it. I then bought a jersey at Canadian Tire.

10 minutes later I received an email that my merchandise had shipped! When I called them back, all they would say was that my order had been shipped, and could no longer be cancelled. Of course, I could send it back, but I would have to pay all the shipping.

I do not understand that a large organisation like the NHL wants to be associated with this crap organisation. This is a rip-off.

norip
1/21/19

Before you purchase from NHL.com, please know if you purchase from this company, although the site says free shipping and returns for purchases over 25.00, they charge 5.50 to send any items back to them.

alp96
1/16/19

I spent $180 on a custom jersey where they misspelled my name (3 letters short). They told me I should have noticed on the checkout screen. I know how my last name is spelt, and I'm sure it was correct. They told me since it's a custom item I was out of luck, and should buy another one! They never sent me a confirmation email, when I called two days later, the confirmation email did not have the custom information, only size and model. This ecommerce site is an embarrassment to NHL.com and should be taken down. No wonder people go to knock-off sites instead of buying genuine merchandise.

emilys345
1/8/19

Never got a confirmation email for what I ordered, placed on December 25th, still haven't gotten anything. Glad I wasted $70 on something I'll probably never get.

codyw55
1/8/19

Bought a hoodie for brother for Christmas, ordered it on the 26th of November. It's now January 8th and still no hoodie not even a shipping date. I've called at least 5 times and get the same BS each time that all they can do is send a message to the manufacturer! How many messages have to be sent before something is done???!!! If someone took my money and didn't give me what I paid for within 2 months I feel that's just stealing! I know I won't be shopping here again

daniellel136
1/8/19

I ordered a hoodie that I paid $55 for. It was not at all how it was shown in the picture. The print is MUCH smaller. I am 5'1 and 115 lbs and the sweatshirt is a size medium, so I would hate to know how stupid it looks on a bigger sweatshirt.

ss425
1/5/19

I spent over $250.00 on a jersey with a PLAYERS name on it. All I wanted was to exchange for a different size and they said NO! I have spent so much money with this company in this past. I will never spend another dime with them and make sure anyone I remotely even speak about Hockey to will know my experience. Can't wait for the next Caps game to spread the word about how horrible this company is!! They care not about their customers satisfaction or if you post on social media, or spread by mouth. They have your money why do they care if your happy about it because people will continue to spend? BUYERS BEWARE!! A$$hats!!!

chrism876
1/3/19

Took advantage of an online sale and placed an order on dec 26th. Order was cancelled on Jan 3rd. Called customer support and he was giving me the hard sell on just ordering it again without the discount. Absolutely horrible.

billm480
1/2/19

Purchased a jacket for a Christmas present on Cyber-Monday, Nov 26th. Received it on Dec 3rd and gave it to my son on Christmas. Size was too small so I checked the return policy and it said returns can be made within "30 days from receipt of goods". In this case, Jan 3rd. Tried to get through on Dec 26th and 27th, finally getting through on Dec 28th. I was told it would not be a problem and I would get a return label sent to my email. Called back on Jan 2nd and was told that "Upon further review, the return was outside the allowed window" and they would not accept it. I quoted them their policy as I read it from the site and was told there was nothing they could do. I asked for contact information for the manufacturer and was told they did not have it. Complete joke!! I am now stuck with an $100 jacket that will never be worn. I will never shop here again!

jessicak203
12/26/18

I ordered a jersey for Christmas on 12/15/18. The online website guaranteed delivery by Christmas or the product was free. After receiving a shipping confirmation email on 12/22 and the package failed to arrive after 12/25, I contacted FedEx who stated that they had never received the package. After waiting an hour and a half to reach a NHL customer service representative, I was told that the guarantee is not for items that have never been shipped out in the first place. NHL did offer a refund and a 20% discount as the item was out of stock, but it would have been more appropriate to replace the item for free or provide a credit, as per the guarantee.

toms750
12/26/18

Like others I wish I would have checked the reviews before ordering. Received the wrong item late. Custom jersey so automated return process doesn't work and trying to contact customer service on the website number is a joke! Mistakes can happen, but experience so far has been worse then terrible! Will not use them again and recommend caution to anyone considering.

donnah368
12/26/18

Ordered a hat on November 18th for a Christmas present. Received a totally different hat than what I ordered on Dec 20th. Called customer service and they were supposedly going to ship me the right hat 2day shipping. Received hat 3 days later and it was the exact same WRONG HAT that they shipped me 3days earlier. Totally unacceptable. I never got the hat I ordered back in November. Never again!

Your jersey ain't ever coming so don't worry about that.

By Matt c.

I was never able to speak with a live person. I did get a refund of the money paid for the jersey that was never delivered. little satisfaction considering it ruined my sons Christmas wish

By Guy P.

They took my money and said they shipped my order until I contacted them demanding answers or a refund. They refunded my money because they couldn't tell me what was going on... Get your money back. Quick as possible.

By Shawn P.

Questions? Get answers from the Shop.NHL staff and other customers.

10 Photos for Shop.NHL