Review of Shop.NHL

Tel: 1-800-618-3211
customersupport@web.nhl.com

jasonh397
2/16/19

Other then purchasing an item from out of the country, I have never dealt with a slower shipping service. Everything I have ordered takes several weeks for delivery, and is usually after their estimated delivery time. Don't think about ordering a jersey or something for a sporting event you want to attend unless the event is at least 1 month out.

mattc245
2/12/19

Ordered a jersey, got confirmation email. Was told it would ship in 3 business days. They take my payment. Get email over a week later, can't get info from warehouse. Go online to chat agent, assures me the jersey had shipped and I'm just not receiving shipping updates. Next day, get an email. They legit cancelled my order and said it's now out of stock. Call them up to see what's going on. I'm told the system sells faster than their inventory can track so they can't do anything for me. I ask why they told me it shipped already then? She doesn't know, can off me 10% off a different jersey though. What a joke. I've contacted the BBB and will be happy to speak to the media about this, clearly I am not the only one to experience this. This company is an embarrassment and a scam. Everyone, flood the better business bureau with your experiences so we can get this garbage site shut down!

sonyag37
2/5/19

After waiting over 2 weeks for the item. The item was not delivered and returned to shop. I asked why, no explanation and no item. I am told will be 2-7 days for refund. I didn't cancel the order but being told the order is canceled. I will be watching for this refund.

Avoid this shop

dirks32
1/22/19

The people behind this web site have no idea of what they are doing. I ordered a jersey that they said was in stock and would be send the next day. When I called them a week later they told me it is longer for custom made jerseys (which it wasn't). They had no idea when it would be send, so I told them to cancel it. I then bought a jersey at Canadian Tire.

10 minutes later I received an email that my merchandise had shipped! When I called them back, all they would say was that my order had been shipped, and could no longer be cancelled. Of course, I could send it back, but I would have to pay all the shipping.

I do not understand that a large organisation like the NHL wants to be associated with this crap organisation. This is a rip-off.

norip
1/21/19

Before you purchase from NHL.com, please know if you purchase from this company, although the site says free shipping and returns for purchases over 25.00, they charge 5.50 to send any items back to them.

alp96
1/16/19

I spent $180 on a custom jersey where they misspelled my name (3 letters short). They told me I should have noticed on the checkout screen. I know how my last name is spelt, and I'm sure it was correct. They told me since it's a custom item I was out of luck, and should buy another one! They never sent me a confirmation email, when I called two days later, the confirmation email did not have the custom information, only size and model. This ecommerce site is an embarrassment to NHL.com and should be taken down. No wonder people go to knock-off sites instead of buying genuine merchandise.

emilys345
1/8/19

Never got a confirmation email for what I ordered, placed on December 25th, still haven't gotten anything. Glad I wasted $70 on something I'll probably never get.

codyw55
1/8/19

Bought a hoodie for brother for Christmas, ordered it on the 26th of November. It's now January 8th and still no hoodie not even a shipping date. I've called at least 5 times and get the same BS each time that all they can do is send a message to the manufacturer! How many messages have to be sent before something is done???!!! If someone took my money and didn't give me what I paid for within 2 months I feel that's just stealing! I know I won't be shopping here again

daniellel136
1/8/19

I ordered a hoodie that I paid $55 for. It was not at all how it was shown in the picture. The print is MUCH smaller. I am 5'1 and 115 lbs and the sweatshirt is a size medium, so I would hate to know how stupid it looks on a bigger sweatshirt.

ss425
1/5/19

I spent over $250.00 on a jersey with a PLAYERS name on it. All I wanted was to exchange for a different size and they said NO! I have spent so much money with this company in this past. I will never spend another dime with them and make sure anyone I remotely even speak about Hockey to will know my experience. Can't wait for the next Caps game to spread the word about how horrible this company is!! They care not about their customers satisfaction or if you post on social media, or spread by mouth. They have your money why do they care if your happy about it because people will continue to spend? BUYERS BEWARE!! A$$hats!!!

chrism876
1/3/19

Took advantage of an online sale and placed an order on dec 26th. Order was cancelled on Jan 3rd. Called customer support and he was giving me the hard sell on just ordering it again without the discount. Absolutely horrible.

billm480
1/2/19

Purchased a jacket for a Christmas present on Cyber-Monday, Nov 26th. Received it on Dec 3rd and gave it to my son on Christmas. Size was too small so I checked the return policy and it said returns can be made within "30 days from receipt of goods". In this case, Jan 3rd. Tried to get through on Dec 26th and 27th, finally getting through on Dec 28th. I was told it would not be a problem and I would get a return label sent to my email. Called back on Jan 2nd and was told that "Upon further review, the return was outside the allowed window" and they would not accept it. I quoted them their policy as I read it from the site and was told there was nothing they could do. I asked for contact information for the manufacturer and was told they did not have it. Complete joke!! I am now stuck with an $100 jacket that will never be worn. I will never shop here again!

jessicak203
12/26/18

I ordered a jersey for Christmas on 12/15/18. The online website guaranteed delivery by Christmas or the product was free. After receiving a shipping confirmation email on 12/22 and the package failed to arrive after 12/25, I contacted FedEx who stated that they had never received the package. After waiting an hour and a half to reach a NHL customer service representative, I was told that the guarantee is not for items that have never been shipped out in the first place. NHL did offer a refund and a 20% discount as the item was out of stock, but it would have been more appropriate to replace the item for free or provide a credit, as per the guarantee.

toms750
12/26/18

Like others I wish I would have checked the reviews before ordering. Received the wrong item late. Custom jersey so automated return process doesn't work and trying to contact customer service on the website number is a joke! Mistakes can happen, but experience so far has been worse then terrible! Will not use them again and recommend caution to anyone considering.

donnah368
12/26/18

Ordered a hat on November 18th for a Christmas present. Received a totally different hat than what I ordered on Dec 20th. Called customer service and they were supposedly going to ship me the right hat 2day shipping. Received hat 3 days later and it was the exact same WRONG HAT that they shipped me 3days earlier. Totally unacceptable. I never got the hat I ordered back in November. Never again!

gregp174
12/24/18

My experience with Fanatics via NHL.com was ABSYMAL! I ordered two Penguins NHL Jerseys on 12/15 and was guaranteed delivery by Christmas Eve. An email was sent to me from nhl.com on Dec 22nd indicating the order had shipped. A FedEx tracking number was provided to me - upon receipt, I began to track the delivery which indicated delivery would occur by 8:00pm on 12/24. There was no reason to believe the package had not shipped yet.

They printed a fake label so that FedEx tracking would 'track' the delivery - expected 8:00pm est on 12/24. 8:00pm 12/24 came and went. I called FedEx to find out where the package was. To my absolute horror I learned that the package had never shipped in the first place. Despite a guaranteed delivery date by Christmas. I am furious. My family will not receive their Christmas presents despite their 'guarantee'. I contacted NHL.com and they redirected me to a number 1-904-685-7858. (their NHL shop) which was CLOSED for the holidays. I am disgusted...

joshb210
12/20/18

I placed my order on the 10th of October 2018 and here i am on the 21st of December and I have still not received my order. Please do not order from this horrible company. Thief's.

mattheww215
12/19/18

Made my order on the 26 th of November. Was to be given as a birthday present 2 weeks later. Here it is the 19th of December and attending a game tomorrow and still have not received the jersey. 7 days just to process the fricken order than it went to Fedex and now in the hands of the Post Office. Been given 3 different delivery dates and still nada. Now their advertising a Garentte of revived on all products order today by Christmas. How is it that I ordered my close to a month ago and still don't have my product! This is complete bull$#*!!

jordanl88
12/18/18

I placed my order in November 2018 and was told I would receive my jersey's by December 11th. I contacted them today and was told my order will not arrive by Christmas. My children will be devastated that they won't get to go to the Leafs game with their jerseys.

What a total incompetent website. They never even notified me of any delays.

lindam953
12/18/18

DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE.
2 Weeks late with an order, placed for in stock items. Several phone calls, chats and emails have all resulted in the same response - your order is delayed. No reason why, no estimated time of shipment, no answers whatsoever. AWFUL customer service. DO not send them your money.

susans893
12/17/18

I ordered two things for my nephew on 12/8. They are not custom items. In addition I ordered another item for my other nephew. Two days later I ordered things for my sons. Still waiting on the two things while everything else has arrived. It is saying I will not receive until after Christmas! Customer service was a total waste of time.

gladyss24
12/16/18

Returned a shirt on January 30, 2017 that my husband bought for me that was too large and still have not received the refund. I have been in contact with them several times and they keep saying they will be refunding the funds. It is now December 16, 2018 and I am again chatting with someone trying to get this resolved.

Do not order from NHL.ca

samk184
12/16/18

I ordered a sweatshirt which took almost 2 weeks to arrive and was horrible quality. The logo was extremely off centered it looked like I bought it in china town. Extremely disappointed. Trying to get a hold of someone is customer service was not easy. Finally got someone she tells me no guarantee that the next sweatshirt won't be the same !?!?! WHAT!!!! I replace it anyway and a week and 1/2 later, I'm still waiting

mekenziew
12/15/18

I ordered an authentic jersey and types in my address and it got shipped to my old address, was forced to order another and same thing .. thier website changed it not me! And now I'm on my third and it's a CHRISTMAS GIFT!!!! Customer service was not helpful and said they can't do anything to help. But they are the sender . WILL NOT EVER SHOP WITH THEM AGAIN!

Tip for consumers: DONT ORDER TO ANOTHER ADDRESS IF YOU HAVE ORDERED FROM THE SITE BEFORE. THEY WILL AUTOMATICALLY CHANGE IT

hienn13
12/15/18

Bought two sweatshirts. Shipped in two different orders. Used Paypal (has correct address and used to verify purchase) to pay but Shop.NFL.com decided to send to incorrect address so items were returned. Of course, sweatshirts are no longer available and manager will not allow to price match for another similar item and I would have to pay again the shipping fee. I guess a Merry Christmas from NO CUSTOMER SERVICE shop.NHL.com!

Your jersey ain't ever coming so don't worry about that.

By Matt c.

I was never able to speak with a live person. I did get a refund of the money paid for the jersey that was never delivered. little satisfaction considering it ruined my sons Christmas wish

By Guy P.

They took my money and said they shipped my order until I contacted them demanding answers or a refund. They refunded my money because they couldn't tell me what was going on... Get your money back. Quick as possible.

By Shawn P.

Questions? Get answers from the Shop.NHL staff and other customers.

8 Photos for Shop.NHL