CustomThrowbackJerseys reviews

ctjerseys@aol.com

charlesc480
12/27/18

Its a nice Jersey it just take them too long. And dont call them I called one time to check and the young guy said dont call

saram295
12/11/18

The prices are very reasonable and quick delivery. The name bar was hand stitched and the jersey looks great and high quality.

richardp457
11/22/18

I was trying to find the proper Oakland A's jersey from 1974 (gold jersey w/ green logo) and was also to get one of my favorite players from that era - Sal Bando. Great fit, quality item, and authentic detail
I will be back for additional teams/players for sure

tims422
10/23/18

I've ordered 2 Bruins Throwback jerseys for Christmas presents.One for me and one for my best friend. We will be wearing them to the January 14 game against the Canadians !!! Both jerseys were perfect in every way. I am a returning customer and will be ordering more jerseys in the future!!! Thank you for such great work !!!

gilg43
10/11/18

Love the jersey. Great quality....but 6 weeks delivery?...However they do tell you up front...so alls fair

jeffs561
10/11/18

This is a top quality, professional grade product. Extremely happy with it.

I ordered a couple of weeks before Christmas (my bad, I know). I was warned by the company that it would not be ready for Christmas. Something then happened with the mail and customs, delaying it getting from Canada to the US. I think it was almost February before I received it.

Perhaps this was a fluke and they were just really busy?

Regardless, I would definitely order from this company again due to product quality. I'd just allow a lot of lead time.

janetl192
10/3/18

Ordering process was easy. Received an e-mail from a real person confirming my order. It came in the time frame that was given. Great experience!

troyh88
7/5/18

I ordered a 1978 Bob Horner Atlanta Braves Jersey and it turned out better than I could have ever imagined. The Guys at Custom Throwbacks really went out of their way to get me the lettering so I could have it autographed by Bob Horner.

laurap273
6/20/18

I was in search of a Cleveland Indians Omar Vizquel jersey for my Dad's 60th birthday, and these were the ONLY guys who could create it. They even had the jersey look exactly as it did in the 90s, and when my Dad got it he said it was really high-quality with great stitch work. Any and all customer service from ordering and asking questions were answered quickly too. They really made the whole process simple and I highly recommend this company!

Tip for consumers: If you don't see the jersey that you are looking for then I would definitely email them and see if they are able to make one. That's what I did and it turned out great.

marisaf16
Marisa F.
6/13/18

Excellent experience. Quality item. My husband loves his jersey almost so much he doesnt want to wear it so it doesnt get ruined.

douglasc102
6/1/18

Could not be more delighted with my experience with Custom I look forward to my next purchase.

davidr853
5/30/18

I am impressed with the attention to detail and the quality of the product - made it worth the wait. This was my second purchase and I was satisfied with what came out of the package!

lindak342
5/30/18

I ordered a throwback Al Secord Jersey for my husband, as it is one of his favorite players, to replace an original he had back in the day. He Loves It!!!! The jersey arrived when promised and the seller kept me informed along the way on delivery status. The quality is great and it is authentic to the time period. Would definitely order again!

cameronb81
5/29/18

I foolishly put my own name on the back, but would snag another jersey from these guys in the future in a heartbeat. the turnaround is a bit slow, but the quality is great. North Stars forever!

craigb192
5/23/18

Bought the throwback Gary Unger Jersey for my wife as she loved Gary Unger when he played. She gets more comments when she wears the jersey to games as we are season ticket holders for the Blues. Great jersey, great quality and looks exactly like the jersey Gary wore in his playing days.

chrisk235
5/4/18

awesome selection of heritage jerseys and I love my throwback Toronto Toros WHA Jersey and my brother loves his and hopefully someday i'll be able to find someone that makes Calgary Cowboys WHA Jerseys. I've wanted a WHA Jersey for years. Now if I could just get Paul Henderson to sign it lol

johnh1258
5/1/18

CTJ was responsive, fast, and provides a great product. Ordered a customized throwback Cubs jersey in late 2016, the pricing was good and the quality was outstanding. I would happily purchase again.

js379
5/1/18

Easy to order, quick response time. I had a slight issue with the delivery company, and was impressed with CustomThrowbackJerseys customer service and willingness to help
10/10 will order again

joeys56
5/1/18

I havent ordered anything from our web site.if I had I would give you an honest feedback and knowledge of how my sale went but as of right now nothing has been done to require a feedback.

paulb448
4/20/18

I have ordered several jerseys from this site and the experience has always been fantastic. The customer service they provide is top notch which is very important when purchasing jerseys as there are always potential issues with sizing and authenticity. The quality of the jersey is the best I have ever received and I have purchased from many other sellers such as Mitchell & Ness. The jerseys do require about 4 weeks to arrive but they are well worth the wait.

anthonyr146
4/19/18

It was great to be able to find a product of this caliber. Yes, it cost a pretty penny, but it's a pretty great item & I'm glad it's finally mine.

thomasr226
4/12/18

I cannot say enough about the quality of the jerseys. These are not the cheap, thin types you may find in stores neither are they cheap imitations. These are top quality thick and very authentic custom made jerseys. The LONE complaint I have is the nearly 6 weeks turnaround and prep. However, when you realize these are not "stock" items and are customized at the time of ordering you understand the time needed for exquisite attention to detail.

samanthar94
4/4/18

I've ordered from here twice and I was completely satisfied both times. You can tell you all put 100% into your work. Thank you!!

briand255
3/27/18

The Jersey came within the quoted timeframe, and the quality of the stitching and lettering was excellent. Would highly recommend this to someone who wanted a custom jersey. Well worth the money.

emmettj5
3/21/18

My first jersey from them was absolutely perfect. I even switched the size after I ordered and they handled it right away. Not only was the product unbelievable, but the customer service matched the quality of the jersey. Couldn't have been better. 11/10.

I'm looking into ordering some jerseys from this website. I've read the reviews and clearly it looks like they have some issues with customer service. Does any one have any helpful comments about their product in regards to authenticity, likeness, etc? I don't really mind how long the process takes and so far they are the only company I can find that produce the particular jerseys I'm looking for. It sounds like a fair price, I just want to make sure I'm not going to get a cotton t-shirt with incorrect stitching or anything. Thanks.

By Jeff H.

Questions? Get answers from the CustomThrowbackJerseys staff and other customers.

1 Photo for CustomThrowbackJerseys