ElmontYouthSoccer reviews

Manchester, MANC M2, GB
service@elmontyouthsoccer.com

levib56
4/2/19

gostei muito desse site por que eu encontrei links para assistir o jogo do Ceará. links muito bom por sinal!

lisac374
12/16/17

Great quality clothing and the kids are very happy- good sizing on the charts that are shown. will definitely use again and again1

ernestop11
12/10/17

Tienen muy buena calidad y atención al cliente y todo es muy rápido los envíos muy contento con el servicio brindado

julior22
12/5/17

The best site ever! Excellent quality with good prices! I have ordered two kits, (first Manchester United and the white one of AC Milan...
Highly recommended!

dalill
11/26/17

First expérience and I'm very happy.
I hope that my next orders on the site will be of good quality and processed as quickly. Really I am satisfera.

ahmads19
11/24/17

Exceptional Elmont! I advice all my fellow friends to go and visit this website, it is legit, they offer lowest prices with the best quality, Great customer service, they are quick in response and serious. and the best of all is the shipping time, it is quick and free!. It's the best site out there!

Tip for consumers: I advice any person to check it out. And if you are planning to buy a jersey, i advice you to buy 1 or 2 size up of what you wear currently. Thanks!

ethanc35
11/21/17

Great Website, Fantastic Customer Service, the best soccer jerseys at the lowest possible price. I would strongly recommend you shop here, if looking for football jerseys

vishaldeeps
11/21/17

These jerseys are amazing! No other site will beat the quality and price. Elmontyouthsoccer.com is the best place to buy jerseys from anywhere between $17 to $25.

gustavoc16
11/18/17

Great quality jerseys for a low price! Get your orders here! Shirts are only $17-$25! Please order here! Comfortable jerseys at a cheap price!!!

vascoc2
11/16/17

The order is promptly arrived and i'm very satisfied. I had no problem with the payment and the shipping and the jerseys are very good. The relationship between price and quality is great. Very recommended.

davidf293
11/14/17

I had some issue after 3-4 wash and i don't even know about there return policy as most company only allowed return for 30 days online.but i return it after 4 month and they are like without any question refund all my money.Best customer satisfaction they provided to me .

harip13
11/14/17

Being a great fan of soccer ,ordered its jersey and extremely elated with the quality of the product , will surely be continuing shopping from here. Use SAVE25 and save flat 25$ off on minumum purchase of 100$

estebang8
11/7/17

I order the Real Madrid kit away 17/18 The quality is more than I expected because of the price and the patches look amazing many thanks the delivery was fast !!!

peterd163
11/7/17

One of the best sites online to find cheap and quality replica soccer jerseys. I stumbled on the site searching for authentic Real Madrid jerseys and i some sale ads on reddit and decided to try them out. I was attracted by their low prices and multiple discounts they have on the site.

What made me decide to try out their site were the reviews from previous customers. I trust reviews over testimonials that is why i decided to try them out and spent $50 using the discount code from Reddit "Norman10" to receive $10 discount. i mean with all those consumer reviews on their site, what could go wrong.

Well something did go wrong, shipping issues. Apart from them, i was fully satisfied with the product. I received my full Real Madrid soccer kit for me and my son. But the e-commerce site needs to solve all their shipping issues and tracking codes. I could have given them 5 stars, but 3 is sufficient due to shipping delays. But ultimately the site is not that bad.

chrisk192
11/5/17

i have ordered 2 childs kits and 2 adult jerseys from elmontyouth and goods purchased are exceptional and have no problems.shipping was rather quick considering where they come from.i wear my jerseys day by day and have no problems.will be purchasing again in near future GREAT ELMONTYOUTH.

kaym80
10/31/17

Was indeed sceptical because it was my first online purchase but it went really smooth! i got for a friend a gift and she loved it.
size was perfect too. Man Utd 17/18 jersey

alleno18
10/28/17

This is an amazing site, cheap prices for top quality. I am so shocked at how good my 2017/18 Man Utd jersey is. And I got it for $17, I would definitely recommend to others.

patricko56
10/28/17

customer service was quick to reply and my order came very quickly ive never been happier to order something

lakshayk
10/26/17

Buying jerseys from elmont is worth the money. High quality jerseys at affordable prices! I have recommended elmont to every football fan i have ever known. GREAT EXPERIENCE!

Tip for consumers: Highly recommended website for football fans.

meenuk2
10/26/17

Elmontyouthsoccer.com is a website where you get authentic jerseys at very affordable prices. GREAT EXPERIENCE!

Tip for consumers: I would recommend elmont to everyone. It is totally worth it.

ankurb4
10/25/17

This polo t shirt looks great and the quality of fabric is beyond my expectation, and polo t shirt arrived on time. get 10$ cash off on order over $50. Use coupon code- GRAB10

vishalt6
10/24/17

Jersey fabric quality is so good. I'm happy. thank you so much :)
colour is same after wash.
use martin005 and get flat 5$ off :)

ruhang
10/24/17

I bought a chelsea home jersey from elmontyouthsoccer.com and it turned out to be amazing. I am overwhelmed with the quality and fit of the jersey. Thank you elmontyouthsoccer.com. I recommend it to everyone.

ruchirg
10/24/17

The site is perfect, very fast customer service and cheap products. It has both team soccer jerseys and national soccer jerseys. And it's very easy to find my favorite teams. I never though I can find such good quality jerseys in this price. I would love to recommend it to everyone.

rajawir
10/21/17

"That's site is perfect, very fast customer service and cheap products. It has both team soccer jerseys and national soccer jerseys. And it's very easy to find my favorite teams. Very easy to use the navigate. I never though I can find such good quality jersys in this price. I would love to recommend it to anyone in the world."

Questions? Get answers from the ElmontYouthSoccer staff and other customers.

6 Photos for ElmontYouthSoccer