Goal Kick Soccer reviews

support@goalkicksoccer.com

craigs280
Craig S.
3/1/19

Found the trainers i have been looking for! They were sold out on other sites so this was a great find!

angelae82
Angela E.
2/16/19

Seemed very simple with only having to choose size and not having to try to understand what I needed.

jennifero134
Jennifer O.
2/2/19

First time on site; hoping all goes smoothly because was very easy to find exactly what I needed and order. Thanks - Jennifer

jessical526
Jessica L.
12/6/18

When I tried to narrow down my search for Ames Soccer Club, I also got several items for Altoona Soccer Club. Also, I am wondering if you sell Ames Soccer Club beanies/hats? Thanks!

andreap181
Andrea P.
12/5/18

The website kept freezing up on me. It froze when I was registering for my 10% discount as well. Therefore was not able to get my 10% off my order.

reneeg72
Renee G.
12/3/18

It's been very quick and easy. I do wish there was a free shipping option, but other than that, I'm happy to have found you.

sarahk254
10/21/18

Great product. Excellent customer service when I had to exchange for a different size................................. ..................

pamr112
Pam R.
10/7/18

I called first to see if you had the warm ups in stock. Was told you do and could send them next week. I did customize by added his number so I hope that doesn't hold you up too much as I paid extra for UPS Ground to try to get them by next weekend.

denao4
Dena O.
10/7/18

I am hoping our whole team will shop here. The only thing I couldn't find out was how long the $5 shipping will take.

rosariad1
Rosaria D.
10/5/18

Jordan was very Helpful. Great Customer service. Website was frozen and not easy to get through. I had to call for assistance. Thank YOu!

jaimec67
Jaime C.
9/25/18

Love you and your customer service so much! If you can place CAES on the back of the long sleeve shirt please do and charge my card!!!

pamelar73
Pamela R.
9/17/18

For some reason the 10% popup would not take my email. I tried multiple times would not work. A coupon with the shipment would be great.

nealym
Nealy M.
9/3/18

Good experience and I REALLY appreciate the paymnt plan!!! Without it. I couldnt do this. Is there not an option to go with a less expensive brand than under arnour$$$???! I mean, especially with like the younger ages!?!

helleb3
Helle B.
8/20/18

The search is not very good. To get anything Ames I have to search just aims, I cannot do Ames training for example. Also using chrome it is hard to see when something has been added to cart.

kevins532
kevin s.
8/17/18

very quick and easy. would be better if you had similar products grouped together. Like having all the training shirts together

elizabethg250
Elizabeth G.
8/14/18

Easy transaction. The items were delivered very quickly. I placed an order rather late and they were even able to find items from their old stock and have them to our door within days.

dawnr79
Dawn R.
8/11/18

It’s expensive for a 8 yr old uniform.
I found the same shorts on Amazon $10 and the socks for 6.75 (all free shipping).
If it weren’t for the jersey I’d buy from them

stephanieb353
Stephanie B.
8/9/18

I have been kicked out of your site five times and had to start over. I was not able to pay with my Visa card and had to go through Amazon pay????

sarab198
Sara B.
8/6/18

The site is easy to use and I love being able to get a code on my phone to authorize the purchase to make check out fast and secure

jacqueliner80
Jacqueline R.
8/6/18

Site was not easy to navigate. Had to switch browsers to get cart to update. Inventory was very low for spirit (non player) wear.

melissah261
melissa H.
8/6/18

Only issue with coupon code, said invalid coupon 10% off first purchase, but not enough to deter me from purchase.

heidim87
Heidi M.
8/1/18

Thank you for taking the time to send the Adidas sizing chart! Keeping my fingers crossed that I chose correctly!

kraigb3
Kraig B.
7/11/18

Fun tshirt. I like football/soccer shirts that are not associated with a particular club. Especially with a little humor.

evanc64
Evan C.
7/2/18

My experience with the website was HORRIBLE! I would put what I needed in my cart and then go to checkout. It would then say "oops. It looks like your cart is empty". I tried multiple times, emailed support and received no response, called the number listed and eventually got someone to answer. The person on the phone was then extremely helpful and solved my problem promptly, but I do sincerely hope that I never need to use this website again. It is awful!!

timothys105
Timothy S.
6/24/18

Of course, I give these 5 stars with with the optimistic mind, ordering was a snap, now the ball is in your court...make it happen _()_ NAMASTE

Questions? Get answers from the Goal Kick Soccer staff and other customers.

Goal Kick Soccer?