Goal Kick Soccer reviews

support@goalkicksoccer.com

jenniferf383
Jennifer F.
6/8/19

Great selection and good prices. Hope the product arrives when it's supposed to and is of good quality!

th175
T H.
6/1/19

So far my shopping experience has been pretty smooth ... but I haven’t got the product yet ...

taylora61
Taylor A.
5/26/19

My shopping experience with this website has been amazing! I wasn’t ready to order yet when the site had emailed me asking if something was wrong, and I wound up getting free 1 day shipping. Great customer service and I would highly recommend!!:)

ethann8
Ethan N.
5/3/19

I would feel more comfortable with my purchase if the confirmation email sent to me had contact information just in case anything happens

hollys186
Holly S.
4/9/19

I certainly hope that the YM shorts are available in the bundle. We need YM shorts & I couldn't get them purchasing by self, so I bundled.

kortneyt
Kortney T.
4/7/19

Hard to find US women’s t’s and was able to get all players I wanted here. Would love to be able to get blue and red t’s as well.

dougl116
Doug L.
4/1/19

The interfacing to select and purchase when linking from the Ames Soccer club website was non-existent. I had to google the company name and go directly to goal kick soccer to buy.

craigs280
Craig S.
2/19/19

Found the trainers i have been looking for! They were sold out on other sites so this was a great find!

angelae82
Angela E.
2/16/19

Seemed very simple with only having to choose size and not having to try to understand what I needed.

jennifero134
Jennifer O.
2/2/19

First time on site; hoping all goes smoothly because was very easy to find exactly what I needed and order. Thanks - Jennifer

jessical526
Jessica L.
12/6/18

When I tried to narrow down my search for Ames Soccer Club, I also got several items for Altoona Soccer Club. Also, I am wondering if you sell Ames Soccer Club beanies/hats? Thanks!

andreap181
Andrea P.
12/5/18

The website kept freezing up on me. It froze when I was registering for my 10% discount as well. Therefore was not able to get my 10% off my order.

reneeg72
Renee G.
12/3/18

It's been very quick and easy. I do wish there was a free shipping option, but other than that, I'm happy to have found you.

sarahk254
10/21/18

Great product. Excellent customer service when I had to exchange for a different size................................. ..................

denao4
Dena O.
10/7/18

I am hoping our whole team will shop here. The only thing I couldn't find out was how long the $5 shipping will take.

pamr112
Pam R.
10/7/18

I called first to see if you had the warm ups in stock. Was told you do and could send them next week. I did customize by added his number so I hope that doesn't hold you up too much as I paid extra for UPS Ground to try to get them by next weekend.

rosariad1
Rosaria D.
10/5/18

Jordan was very Helpful. Great Customer service. Website was frozen and not easy to get through. I had to call for assistance. Thank YOu!

jaimec67
Jaime C.
9/25/18

Love you and your customer service so much! If you can place CAES on the back of the long sleeve shirt please do and charge my card!!!

pamelar73
Pamela R.
9/17/18

For some reason the 10% popup would not take my email. I tried multiple times would not work. A coupon with the shipment would be great.

nealym
Nealy M.
8/24/18

Good experience and I REALLY appreciate the paymnt plan!!! Without it. I couldnt do this. Is there not an option to go with a less expensive brand than under arnour$$$???! I mean, especially with like the younger ages!?!

helleb3
Helle B.
8/20/18

The search is not very good. To get anything Ames I have to search just aims, I cannot do Ames training for example. Also using chrome it is hard to see when something has been added to cart.

kevins532
kevin s.
8/17/18

very quick and easy. would be better if you had similar products grouped together. Like having all the training shirts together

dawnr79
Dawn R.
8/11/18

It’s expensive for a 8 yr old uniform.
I found the same shorts on Amazon $10 and the socks for 6.75 (all free shipping).
If it weren’t for the jersey I’d buy from them

stephanieb353
Stephanie B.
8/9/18

I have been kicked out of your site five times and had to start over. I was not able to pay with my Visa card and had to go through Amazon pay????

jacqueliner80
Jacqueline R.
8/6/18

Site was not easy to navigate. Had to switch browsers to get cart to update. Inventory was very low for spirit (non player) wear.

Questions? Get answers from the Goal Kick Soccer staff and other customers.

Goal Kick Soccer?