Review of Nhl

Tel: 7439167002786
hostmaster@nhl.com

janem29
12/10/13

It has been over a month and my item still hasn't shipped. All contact I've had with customer service has been horrible an have had no updates whether or not I'm even going to get my item!

richl13
7/13/13

This gets three because of website changes about two years ago. They took a perfect user friendly site and turned it into a mess. Not alot of other sites for info now that capgeek.com is gone.

gabrielb21
3/24/13

It's a good site if you into hockey. Provides scores, standings, highlights, analysis etc. I'm not sure if you can buy any merchandise off of it directly. I'm sure there's got to be a NHL version of NFL shop.

rachelleg
10/11/11

I ordered a custom design hoodie for myself for last Christmas. It was great being able to choose what logo went where and see it on the page.
It said it would take a few weeks to ship, but in the end it was only about 1 week. though when i recieved it I realised it wasnt exactly the font I had chosen. I think because it was so close to Christmas that they shipped the very similiar one, which in the end was fine. The material was nice and it's now my favourite hoody.

22 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Nhl staff and other customers.

Nhl?