Review of HockeyGiant

Tel: 1-800-633-5999
customerservice@hockeygiant.com

melm48
1/22/18

After ordering sale skates they call to say they are out of stock. They wouldn't hold my order until they are back in stock. They would only replace with a pair of skates worth $35 less. Typical bait and switch scam :( save time and order from somewhere less.

stephaniej9
12/21/13

I have ordered several times. My first order was delayed - they had a big sale and I wasn't too happy it took a while to get to me but when I called the customer service line they were so nice. Refunded my shipping cost and upgraded it to 2 day shipping.
Prices are really good and they have a lot of sales so you can get name brand hockey equipment for a pretty good price. I was able to get a Bauer composite stick for my son for $24 :)
I just ordered a few last minute Christmas gifts for my son. Can't wait for them to get here. Just a quick update- my Christmas order got here really fast and my son is going to love what I bought him. If you get on their mailing list you will get coupons on a pretty regular basis (I love to save money).

Questions? Get answers from the HockeyGiant staff and other customers.

HockeyGiant?