FootballFanatics reviews

Tel: 1-877-833-7397
sales@fanatics.com

sandym130
2/21/18

On January 8, 2018, they sent me an email, stating my refund would be put back on my credit card. I have had numerous calls to them, to which nothing more has happened. Each time, they tell me they will put it through again and still nothing. I have never had trouble with them until now and this has gone far enough. I will not be ordering from them anymore and I will take to whatever level that I need to show them that people want, great service!

deed156
11/15/17

DONT FK WIT THEM.......................................................................................................................................................................................

justint67
6/23/17

Even though I have never purchased from this website, I do know that it is a fake. The checkout is not secure, and it doesn't say "Official Partner." The official site is "fanatics.com" DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS WEBSITE!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT SHOP HERE! Go to fanatics.com or the shop for whatever sport you are shopping!

paulad38
12/6/16

This is as current as it gets people. Last night I ordered from FootballFanatics only to find out they sub their orders out to China. IMMEDIATELY AFTER MY PURCHASE MY CARD AND INFORMATION WAS STOLEN...as you would expect no response from FootballFanatics or the China company jerseyoutlet.com ..TERRIBLE BUSINESS..now I have a cancelled card and no way to pay bills. LESSON LEARNED. It states it's a worry free shopping site and trusted and that is a LIE! Leave their website immediately. I was charged twice for the same jersey..the 1st order stated my card was declined. SCAM ..DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM CHINA and be very careful.with sites that are run in the United States.

melanier34
10/25/16

I placed an order on Oct 3rd - it is now Oct 25th and I only received 1 of the 3 shirts I ordered they showed they all shipped at the same time but they DIDN'T! I have called 3 times and the last call I asked them to please refund my money - this still has not happened... I was told for over a week that my items would ship and guess what they NEVER did.. and they have no reason when I call back just that the ticket is still sitting there! Please beware when ordering from this site most likely you will never get what you order and they will never refund you your money!! STAY AWAY!!!!

juant13
5/8/15

I love it when I see the delivery guy holding an order from FootBall Fanatics. My friends and family send me a lot of gifts through this website. I thought I should give them a thumbs up!

lyndonb11
8/13/14

Excellent company always receive my product in a timely manner and they sell quality stuff would recommended this company with five stars.......and great prices

shannonb24
2/4/14

Every review on here is an extreme case, accidents happen...I however order from football fanatics close to once a month and have never had a single issue, in fact they always go above and beyond my expectations. They are great with returns and orders typically arrive after only a few days. This is the only sports apparel site I order from.

garyd24
11/10/13

Terrible site. Lost items. excuse after excuse. They don't respond to complains. they need to be shut down.

georginac
10/23/13

Do not buy anything from here. It will arrive late (even when you paid extra for fast delivery), it will arrive broken and you have add on charges amounting to half the price of the order. Worst place I have ever shopped. Could not have been worse.

rayl19
7/20/13

I placed my order late Thursday night/early Friday morning with three day shipping. I checked the status of my order the following Monday only to find out it was still in "NEW" status. I called customer service who explained that I would receive my items by Wednesday. Wednesday rolled by and my order was still in "NEW" status. I then called customer service again who then told me that they had NO idea why my order had not shipped yet and that they would look into further and call me back. There was a catch though! The customer service agent said that it would take up to FOUR days for them to call me back with an answer. FOUR DAYS, are you kidding me? Tell me how a three day shipment turn into a ten day shipment! Three initial days, four days to research the problem, and three more days after that to receive my order if they send at all! Stay away from this site. They are nothing but scammers!

amandat11
5/13/13

This site is not trustworthy. I wanted to buy a present for my boyfriend, but the merchandise never shipped. I tried contacting customer service, which was a joke.

helenh14
1/24/13

Avoid - item not fit - lettering glued on but not stitched; peeled off immediately. Was offered a small credit towards a future order but having to dispute for a refund despite the product being faulty. Very poor customer service levels. Also lack of transparency about costs such as postage and customs. Very unhelpful.

sherryy1
12/27/10

Horrible with returns! I sent in a return a month ago and still have not been credited my refund. I have contacted the site numerous times and they just send me a generic email response stating it takes about 10 business days. I will never order from this site again for fear if I don't like something or it doesn't fit i will not get my money back!!!

user256
12/29/08

Order done on Dec. 17th, never shipped and now out of stock! - This site was found by my son who only wanted to send something to a girl for Christmas.
I ordered a blanket throw and it was never shipped!

Questions? Get answers from the FootballFanatics staff and other customers.

FootballFanatics?