Shillas.co.uk

Shillas.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1.95 stars from 60 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about Shillas.co.uk most frequently mention customer service, full refund and credit card problems. Shillas.co.uk ranks 741st among Women's Clothing sites.

No positive highlights yet

• Dress which I received was the worst quality ever , the customer service was really poor
  • PLEASE do not purchase from them, nightmare customer service, and very far from what they seem.
How would you rate Shillas.co.uk?

“A pleasant shopping”

Lisa T.
3/29/16

My daughter and I have become fans of Shillas. I ordered two dresses and both were beautiful and fit us perfectly. My daughter who is typically very picky, just loves the clothes. I did have to wait several weeks for the clothes to arrive, but their customer service was responsive and quick to resolve any delay - they even upgraded my shipping to express for no additional cost. The packaging and quality were lovely as well. Will continue to purchase from them in the future.

“Stay away from this company”

Anne S.
7/20/20

I can only say what they do is criminal. They will not refund your money and keep sending you the same email in response to all yours. Shocking company. I will never deal with a Chinese company again.

dress (45) customer service (10) money (19) credit card company (3) refund (30)
lisat108
March 29th, 2016
annes798
July 20th, 2020
danielles319
October 18th, 2019
I bought my wedding dress from this site as qe had just had a baby 3 weeks previous and we were really short on money and just wanted to look my best for our price range i taught i had hit the jackpott only to recieve my dress with holes in it, the wrong size and too long and they would do nothing about it it they should be ashamed of themselves as it cost me the amount i paid for the dress to get it altered with the help of my mother in law! Dont ever buy anything from these, if i could give 0 stars i would!
clavonnac
May 27th, 2017
For many girls, prom night is the biggest event of the school year. You want to look - and feel - fabulous! Many cheap dressesuk prom dresses look great on the hanger, and may even look good in the dressing room, but after an hour on the dance floor, poorly made dressescurvissa dresses will pinch, bind or become too loose. Poorly constructed embroidery can become loose and fall off. Remember - you need to look great the entire night, and feeling comfortable in your dress without having to constantly adjust it will make your night memorable for all the right reasons - not because of a dress disaster!
francisf13
February 8th, 2017
Do not buy anything of this shower of crooks. If you ordered underwear they'd probably send a badly made sock and offer you a 10% refund, which I doubt you'd actually get back.

I ordered a debs dress for my daughter about the only good thing I could say about it was that the colour resembled the website picture. Everything else was wrong and really badly made, ill fitting, poor quality material and fit for the bin.
junee16
March 27th, 2016
I ordered from Shillas for the first time last month. Product arrived intact & shipping was quick. Very pleased with the product and service. I will definately ordered from them again in the near future!
elef5
June 21st, 2017
Please Do Not buy from this site. It's a complete scam. I ordered a dress and when it arrived it was nothing like the one they were advertising on their site. They refuse to refund me the money and I am stuck with a dress that is only good for wiping floors. Avoid like the plague. It's a rip off. I am truly disappointed and feel I have been conned. You should try and make people aware of this
janw55
March 31st, 2016
Speedy service and dress is FANTASTIC!
daisyc15
March 31st, 2016
I received a cocktail dress that I ordered two weeks ago last Friday. I have it on right now and the feeling is great. Not only did I enjoy a faster shipping but also I got it discounted and tailored professionally. It was well packed, no folds and creases... Straight from the package to the body. I appreciate every service I got from the site.
annad59
March 27th, 2016
My experience with Shillas was that of EXCELLENT Customer Service! My dress was modest and simple, but the fabric quality and tailoring gives it the look of expensive one. No one could ever guess that it costs me £79.99. There are 3 layers in my dress. The first one is chiffon layer with a perfect flow and the second, beneath chiffon is gorgeous satin. I would use Shillas in a heartbeat.
candyj4
April 5th, 2016
I am so thrilled with this dress! It is exactly how it looks like in the picture and fits perfectly. The staff of shop Shillas.com are so helpful too, as initially I had given them the wrong measurements but they were more than happy to correct them for me. Totally worth it!
maryh197
April 5th, 2016
They sell some amazing designer dresses and tops. I've twice now from Shillas.co.uk and have been very happy with the quality of the products.
daljits1
August 17th, 2016
Same as the others. Ordered a dress for £153. What was received was a poor imitation. Won't offer anymore than a 10% refund once dress is returned to Hong Kong - they tell you they can't afford to. Complete scam. There are other legit websites where you'll get the dress you have viewed altered to your size, but none will offer a refund. The fact that these guys did should have rang alarm bells.
monicaf19
April 28th, 2016
Don't be conned by these great reviews as another reviewer states these are probably done by Shillas themselves. Dreaful in every respect from start to finish. I just don't want anyone to lose money. I was lucky my bank got mine back through the reverse charge transaction not everyone knows about this so ask your bank. Sorry i had no choice but to pick a star otherwise they would have been getting a bloody big minus
fuamp
June 6th, 2016
The dress for my daughter's sorority semiformal arrived from Shillas exactly when promised, fit perfectly and looks gorgeous! We will definitely visit Shillas again and advise other to do the same.
kellyw122
September 18th, 2017
Reporting you to police as taken my money waiting for refund and now you blocked me terrible jokers get in touch
seths32
June 6th, 2016
I've ordered twice and the first time it came in fourteen days the most recent which was last week, I got it the second weekend after it was shipped! And when they came they were exactly like the picture and looked great. They get back to you ASAP if you want to reach out to them and their service is just great..
sherrya15
March 30th, 2016
I love it very much, great fit and I did not expect that it will be so beautiful. Thanks for great experience.
wendym82
September 27th, 2016
I ordered a dress from this website for my sons wedding. The dress was too small and I requested the same day for a returns label so that I could send it back. They are refusing for me to send the dress back and will not send me a returns label. The website actually states that you are able to return any item of clothing that does not fit or is not suitable. They are a scam Do not order from this site. It should not be allowed to operate.
cathym70
May 28th, 2016
This is my 2nd review! Cant even believe this company is still allowed to sell... i am in the middle of a credit card dispute against this company and the more that report it to their credit card company the faster they will get closed down... dont buy their clothes they dont fit and are of very poor quality! Massive scam... chinese company that only send emails saying... sorry please accept our offer... not a chance when we paid 115 and you only offer 9 back down right disgusting!
kays54
May 13th, 2018
READ REVIEWS AND AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT YOU ARE WARNED! Changes name of company the whole time so be aware! Stay away from beautiful photo's because it is nothing like photo's when you receive it! Promises you alterations and refunds - never receive! Talks about what low money they live on and to accept a couple of quid - list just goes on and on and on! If you like to throw away money go ahead but, if you ideally want what you pay for avoid the company and most from overseas as they trade under different names! READ REVIEWS AND AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT YOU ARE WARNED!
michellew173
March 8th, 2017
I ordered my daughter 2 prom dresses so she could decide which one was the best to keep and return the other but I viewed shillas policy and it states that you can only get a full refund if you cancel within 24 hours otherwise you would be charged 70% of the material. I cancelled the order 12 minutes after ordering. I cancelled by email as they don't have telephone number. I kept on emailing them and they replied saying they were already making the dresses so I would be charged 70% of the material. I was not happy so I emailed back saying that the policy states full refund if you cancel within 24 hours and I cancelled after 12 minutes. They emailed and said they have cancelled the order and they were sorting my refund and I would get it soon. One week went by and no refund so I emailed them again for 2 weeks they did not reply so I sent emails saying I was going to CAB centre, fraud UK and trading standards. They still never emailed and 5 weeks passed and I still have not received my refund of £191.98. I am very upset and very disappointed. This place needs shutting down it's a scam. I hope nobody buys anything from them.
laurad151
August 21st, 2017
They don't even deserve 1... fraudsters DO NOT GO NEAR THEM!
They stole over £300 of my hard earned cash and ruined my wedding day!
clairef19
August 5th, 2016
Don't buy anything from this site its a complete scam dresses are extremely cheaply made looks very tatty and they refuse refunds or exchanges, expecting you to pay for another dress. Total scam.

Tip for consumers: Dont do it

mem106
March 25th, 2016
Although a UK web address the company is in China. I was sent a badly made version of the picture on the website. Laughably badly made dress in the cheapest material I have ever seen. They are giving me the run around. My advise to all who see this is just contact your credit card company provide them with all emails and evidence and they should be able to sort for you if you have already received the shoddy goods.

I'm in same boat don't order no they don't

By kelly w.