Review of Sherop

Sherop reviews

deborahv98
4/25/19

Don't order, I placed an order and then lo and behold I read some reviews and tried to cancel it has been two months and I am still waiting for a refund they keep telling me their financial system is down that is bull crap. do not waste your time with this company

gladyss35
4/22/19

I ordered a blouse on 3/17/19 and today is 4/22/19 and I have not received it. Tried to contact the company and after filling out their form three times it would not post my inquiry by each time saying "Code Invalidation". I have contacted Paypal and disputed the charge that was made on 3/17/19 letting them know I have been unable to contact the company and I want my charge credited back to me.
If I could I would give it less than one star. Buyer's beware.

marianm58
4/18/19

The quality of the clothing is nothing like the images. Thin nasty material, poor quality stitching and ill-fitting. Replies to emails takes days and there is little chance of getting a package back to China within 30 days, and then, they need to receive it. What hope is there of that do you think? Don't waste your time or money on this company. I went against what I tell my kids to do (don't buy clothes online) as I thought the clothes looked lovely online . Never again. Buy Local. Mad with myself!!

michelled360
4/18/19

Ordered 2 dresses and 2 necklaces Feb 1st with expedited shipping. Canceled on March 2nd for not receiving anything. Long story short numerous emails, getting paypal involved....I got a partial refund today April 18th. They didn't refund the shipping even thought it wasn't shipped. Avoid this place!!!

beckyc105
4/16/19

I placed an order long before a trip over to Europe. Never shipped until after I left.
The items were cute enough but as some of the other reviews I read, they must be made for Asian women or another origin or smaller women as my items were too small for me. I ordered large thinking at least if they were too big I could do the alterations on them. I looked at packing details but nothing of anything about the company shows up so rather than send back and try to get a refund, which seems pretty sketchy, I'll pass them on to my daughter. I ordered 2 pairs of shoes. They are the cheapest crappy shoes I've seen in a long time. Garage sale or donating them.
I will never order from them again!

barbl89
4/16/19

Received a shirt that was so defective you wanna know why they even put it in the bag I waited 2 1/2 months for it contacted the company back-and-forth with them for two weeks and they told me to send it back minus my shipping and handling I would be getting a dollar back I'll use it for a dust rag please beware don't do it

Tip for consumers: Cheap but quality is the same

lisag681
4/13/19

The pictures look great, the clothes that come are low quality and knock off designs at poor quality and design levels.

nataliec112
4/10/19

Low quality. Clothes you receive are nothing like those in the photos. It takes MONTHS to receive your order - and then in several shipments. Impossible to decipher their tracking system. Terrible returns policy. I've been talking to several customer service reps via email who clearly do not speak English. They refuse to give me the returns address and a return authorization number. It's been a joke dealing with them and I'll probably never get my money back DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. They are scam artists

lucyr63
4/9/19

I received my first order only to find it looked nothing like the photo online. It still had threads hanging all over the top and the quality of fabric is so cheap. Weeks later I received my second item and it was no better. I am still waiting for the third item. Make sure you read their return policy because you get about $9 per order credited.
I will NEVER order from this company again.

jennit1
4/7/19

I have brought from them a couple years back and most of what I got was wearable. But this time around the fabrics they have used were of the lowest quality of unbreathable see through fabrics and the sewing was terrible too. I can't even give it away. I would never recommend them. Disappointed

peggib1
4/6/19

They charge your credit card immediately.
It took 3 months to receive items. They were such inferior products that it was embarrassing. Initial contact via email was ok, and then they wouldn't respond when I wished to return for refund.
If you order from here, you are throwing money out the window.

elizabethp285
4/4/19

I ordered some items and they didn't fit when I tried them on. There is no number to call or email to contact them to ask them questions. I only found that you can message them through Facebook -which I did 4 times with no response from them at all. I would not recommend ordering from this company!

shelbym75
4/4/19

Be careful ordering from this company, no way to return items, no one will contact you back from contact us link, product very cheap and uncorrect sizes, and very slow shipping

kellyo71
4/2/19

Don't order anything from here!!!!I'm pretty sure this site isn't real!!! I ordered a dress in January, asked for a refund in February after it hadn't shipped and it now April and I Don't have my money back!!

kimh428
4/1/19

Crap....nothing like the photo....poor poor quality looks like a rag a 5 yr old could have made something better. 6 weeks to get it.....comes from China don't waste your money
Kim Moors
Canada

margotm18
3/27/19

I have never seen such poor quality and sizes are AT LEAST 2 sizes smaller than NA sizing. Had I know they were located in China I never would have ordered. Giant Tiger has better quality clothes than Sherop. I received after 6 weeks and immediately requested a return/refund. It will cost me too much to ship back to China. They are offering me a $13 refund and said I can "gift" the products to someone else. I told them i would throw them in the garbage. I have investigated filing a dispute with PayPal but unfortunately, buyer remorse isnt covered.

jilla129
3/25/19

I placed my order 20 days ago, the order HASN'T been filled yet but according to them I should have it by now. Horrible service.

nancyn124
3/24/19

I have been dealing w/ Sherop since I ordered some clothing in December. It took forever to get & was very cheaply made, not correctly sized & some of it back ordered. I must have sent over 10 requests to send things back & was put off. Finally sent it to an address by FedEx to Mrs.Jimmy in San Francisco. Does this sound bogus or not?! Sherop keeps putting off refunding my money & it's now the end of March. Don't ever use them. I am now going to pursue this with The Better Business Bureau. In addition, my rating is less than 1!! Nancy

af181
3/22/19

It has been 30 days and I'm still waiting for a credit card credit- I did contact my credit card company. Do Not Order From This Company- it's purely a scam!!!

suel156
3/22/19

The clothing, once you get it (two months to receive two dresses), is poorly made and of inferior material. It is difficult to get ahold of the company and I've given up getting a refund. Wish I had looked at the reviews before ordering. What a waste.

lorih198
3/20/19

The dress I received was cheaply made and took forever to arrive. I ordered an adult size small and my daughter who wears a size 00 couldn't even wear it. It was really more of a shirt. I contacted customer service to get the address of where to send my return and they wouldn't even give me the address. They said they would send a store credit which does me no good as I will never order from them again. The items pictured on the website are very cute but that is not what they send you. Please don't be fooled like I was.

harrietj14
3/11/19

I agree with all other negative reviews. Purchased a dress over a month ago and it was suppose to be a 7-14 day. It took much longer. The dress is nice and as described but it does not fit!! Not my fault, their size chart is way off. This large is more like a small adult female. It's from Hong Kong so I suppose the women are smaller there but as I said, the size chart is way wrong. I will contact them but based on other reviews my expectations of a refund will not occur. In conclusion, if you purchase, get 2-3 sizes larger and be prepared to wait for a long while. I will not purchase again which is disappointing because some of their items are really cute.

pamelab270
3/6/19

I have made a purchase on January 12th, paying an additional fee selecting the express shipping to make sure I received both dresses before a trip. According to the shipping method I selected I should have received my shipment on February 1st at the latest.
I have contacted them on March 1st to ask them for a refund, and they basically answered that one of the dresses was in their warehouse at the moment (so not even shipped!!) and that they could send it now and provide a tracking number. They also added that the second dress was not available yet but that they would send it as soon as it was, and "would be nice" by not charging shipping for this one (well, thanks?).
I replied that I did not need them anymore, as I needed them by February 1st - that I would not have made the purchase knowing I would receive it 3 months later.
They then replied that they would ask their finance department to issue a refund, but that it would take 15-20 BUSINESS DAYS for them to issue it! I am a merchant, and I know it literally takes 2 minutes for us to make a refund via Paypal to a customer.
They are literally wasting my time hoping I will just forget about it so they end up keeping my money.

adriannep3
3/6/19

The will not do a straight out refund. They only offer you a portion of a refund or a discount on your next item. Even if they were in the wrong. I would not buy from them again.

brendap164
3/5/19

Purchased a dress for vacation, and it took way to long to come in along with the size running at least 2 sizes to small.
I have 3 more dresses coming in and hope they are correct in the size chart sizes.
Personal, I will never order from here again.

Yes it is...Don't be in a hurry to get anything. They just fob you off hoping to keep your money

By Tanya B.

I cannot say, 3 months and no delivery yet........

By Nancy F.

This company is in China and right now I am trying to return 2 dresses that are 4 sizes below what they say they are and if I want to return them I have to pay the shipping. The shipping estimate is $45 Canadian. What is the point , they offered me $13 to keep them,really!! Will never buy from them again and they are cheap polyester. Since I paid $55 USD it was a costly mistake with the exchange rate. I thought because it was in USD that it was coming from the USA but nope.

By Sherry y.

this is a Chinese company. I gave up and cancelled my order but by the sounds of it I will be lucky to get any money back. They should be shut down.

By Jill A.

Hong Kong according to my tracking number and information.

By Harriet J.

They do but its been two months and my order hasnt even been shipped yet..

By Pamela B.

Good luck! My order took 6 weeks to arrive and I immediately requested a return/refund. They offered me a refund for 25% of what I paid. Absolutely horrible company

By Margot M.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE. IT IS TOTAL CRAP. YOU WILL REGRET IT!!

By Cathy S.

Do not even think about ordering ANYTHING from this company. The clothes are awful, the fabric thin and cheap. Pay a little more and get good quality from a reputable store.

By Cathy S.

God NO. It's horrible. The material is the cheapest and the so called quality is non existant. Dont waste your money.

By Sandra J.
Questions? Get answers from the Sherop staff and other customers.

11 Photos for Sherop