Review of Sherop

Sherop reviews

af181
3/22/19

It has been 30 days and I'm still waiting for a credit card credit- I did contact my credit card company. Do Not Order From This Company- it's purely a scam!!!

suel156
3/22/19

The clothing, once you get it (two months to receive two dresses), is poorly made and of inferior material. It is difficult to get ahold of the company and I've given up getting a refund. Wish I had looked at the reviews before ordering. What a waste.

lorih198
3/20/19

The dress I received was cheaply made and took forever to arrive. I ordered an adult size small and my daughter who wears a size 00 couldn't even wear it. It was really more of a shirt. I contacted customer service to get the address of where to send my return and they wouldn't even give me the address. They said they would send a store credit which does me no good as I will never order from them again. The items pictured on the website are very cute but that is not what they send you. Please don't be fooled like I was.

harrietj14
3/11/19

I agree with all other negative reviews. Purchased a dress over a month ago and it was suppose to be a 7-14 day. It took much longer. The dress is nice and as described but it does not fit!! Not my fault, their size chart is way off. This large is more like a small adult female. It's from Hong Kong so I suppose the women are smaller there but as I said, the size chart is way wrong. I will contact them but based on other reviews my expectations of a refund will not occur. In conclusion, if you purchase, get 2-3 sizes larger and be prepared to wait for a long while. I will not purchase again which is disappointing because some of their items are really cute.

pamelab270
3/6/19

I have made a purchase on January 12th, paying an additional fee selecting the express shipping to make sure I received both dresses before a trip. According to the shipping method I selected I should have received my shipment on February 1st at the latest.
I have contacted them on March 1st to ask them for a refund, and they basically answered that one of the dresses was in their warehouse at the moment (so not even shipped!!) and that they could send it now and provide a tracking number. They also added that the second dress was not available yet but that they would send it as soon as it was, and "would be nice" by not charging shipping for this one (well, thanks?).
I replied that I did not need them anymore, as I needed them by February 1st - that I would not have made the purchase knowing I would receive it 3 months later.
They then replied that they would ask their finance department to issue a refund, but that it would take 15-20 BUSINESS DAYS for them to issue it! I am a merchant, and I know it literally takes 2 minutes for us to make a refund via Paypal to a customer.
They are literally wasting my time hoping I will just forget about it so they end up keeping my money.

lorianm
3/6/19

Shopping with sherop was simply more than a dream. I bought several dresses and I received a massive discount.

adriannep3
3/6/19

The will not do a straight out refund. They only offer you a portion of a refund or a discount on your next item. Even if they were in the wrong. I would not buy from them again.

brendap164
3/5/19

Purchased a dress for vacation, and it took way to long to come in along with the size running at least 2 sizes to small.
I have 3 more dresses coming in and hope they are correct in the size chart sizes.
Personal, I will never order from here again.

collinsn4
3/5/19

This site was a great experience upon which I got my delivery on time which was a great relief as most shopping sites cannot be relied upon.

mildredo4
3/4/19

I was so happy with your discounts. I shopped for much more with less amount that I would spend elsewhere. I was so happy

dorcusm
3/4/19

I shopped with sherop a month ago and I am happy that my order has finally arrived. The sizes are the rights ones and the quality is just amazing.

belindal39
3/4/19

Sherop is making shopping so simple since anyone can buy from them now. My tial purchase was good and the order arrived on time

annetm3
3/4/19

Other that the quality shoes received from this store their customer service impressed me the most. They handled my order well and kept communicating

eugeneo25
3/4/19

my sister had birthday last week and since i had busy schedule to go shopping for her gift i ordered for a a pair of shoes and short dress from sherop and the results were amazing.thanks for hlping me put smile on her smile.

tanyab110
3/4/19

Absolutely pathetic. Waited well over a month and still no outfit. Just get excuses. Got my money back. DON'T
ever shop with this company. The reviews on here are fake in my opinion. Look for genuine reviews elsewhere!!

astons1
3/4/19

The discounts offered on this site will leave your mouth wide open with regret for ever shopping elsewhere. They give a customer experience difficult to match from other stores

priscaj
3/3/19

I know I may have been a nuisance during the order but its only that I wanted to understand the operations well. I am so happy I was handled well and my dresses are finally here. Thankyou

emillyc
3/3/19

for almost a year have been shopping with sherop i can say its the best and leading online store.it give me wide variety to choose from and best customer services

margaretw211
3/3/19

Sherop will always give you reasons to shop with them.new fashion in the market at affordable price since they value their customers is what it offers.

sherrym197
3/2/19

I can easily say that I am a proud customer after the quality of shoes you delivered last week. I will be shopping again soon for my daughter's clothes

joycej68
3/2/19

I love short dresses and that is what attracted me to this site because they seem to have my taste. The dressed I received were out of this world

olivem9
3/2/19

This must be the cheapest fashion store I have come across. Everything worked my way and I was happy that my skirts were delivered last week. I am definitely going to shop with them again

rinjurim
3/2/19

Since day one sherop store has never dissapointed me. They have always delivered and ensured I stick to them all through. More interaction in future as a loyal customer. Thank you

melanies185
3/1/19

I orderd in January beginning and it's now March still hasn't arrived I wouldn't advise any one to order of these I've emailed several times and they keep fobbing me off discrace I'm starting g to worry after reading other reviews about the item when it does arrive discracfull service never order of them agai nearly 3 months for one item

cathys232
2/28/19

I order alot online. This is the absolute worst online shopping experience. The order was placed at the end of November and 2 of the 5 items arrived today. (Feb 28) I wouldn't have minded if I had received what I ordered. BUT, the sweater was a thin cotton not a cotton sweater and a size large when I ordered a size small. The dress was the right size but the embellishment on the collar was print screened!!! No texture at all. Probably a photo stolen off the web from another site that actually sells that dress. The fabric of the dress is so thin that it is see through. I would have to wear a body suite underneath! I believe they make to order and have someone with a picture in front of them trying to duplicate it. I have sent an e-mail demanding a refund for the items that have not even been sent but I am not hopeful. Please do NOT order from them - it is total crap!

Yes it is...Don't be in a hurry to get anything. They just fob you off hoping to keep your money

By Tanya B.

I cannot say, 3 months and no delivery yet........

By Nancy F.

This company is in China and right now I am trying to return 2 dresses that are 4 sizes below what they say they are and if I want to return them I have to pay the shipping. The shipping estimate is $45 Canadian. What is the point , they offered me $13 to keep them,really!! Will never buy from them again and they are cheap polyester. Since I paid $55 USD it was a costly mistake with the exchange rate. I thought because it was in USD that it was coming from the USA but nope.

By Sherry y.

Hong Kong according to my tracking number and information.

By Harriet J.

They do but its been two months and my order hasnt even been shipped yet..

By Pamela B.

My order took just over a month. The shipping I chose was 7-14 days as I was planning on taking it on vacation with me. Big Fail.

By Harriet J.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE. IT IS TOTAL CRAP. YOU WILL REGRET IT!!

By Cathy S.

Do not even think about ordering ANYTHING from this company. The clothes are awful, the fabric thin and cheap. Pay a little more and get good quality from a reputable store.

By Cathy S.

God NO. It's horrible. The material is the cheapest and the so called quality is non existant. Dont waste your money.

By Sandra J.

Questions? Get answers from the Sherop staff and other customers.

9 Photos for Sherop