Review of SheIn

Tel: 0.5874656939
dispute@shein.com

mcbridej1
11/24/13

Great sweater, the right length, the right size, very warm to wear to the body. I can wear it in winter.

sg25
11/24/13

Sent an e-mail about my order ZYH554. Still no response. The money was taken out of my account but it has been over a week and it still says my items are pending. Horrible. Wish I could cancel my transaction.

demariag
11/22/13

Shinside is one of my favourite online shop.The price are reasonable,their shipping are free, they update their products everyday, you can choose what you want in such low price

juanr13
11/21/13

I have got my clothes here twice, the price is so cheap , and the quality is also good,even the shipping is slow, but i like the free shipping. I will place my order in the further.

vickip5
11/21/13

I bought a dress from sheinside last month and i received it last week. It is comfortable to wear and fits me perfectly. The shape and the color just as the photos shown. Very satisfied with my purchase experience with Sheinside! I'll do it again and I strongly recomend it!

berthar8
11/21/13

I have received my dress bought from sheinside. It fits perfect and so soft and comfy! I really love the color and design. All my friends give me good comments. I'm very happy with the purchase.

tt41
11/19/13

The WORST online shopping experience I have ever had. Do NOT bother with this site. I have been waiting well over a month for my purchase. I have contacted the website's customer service e-mail TWICE and have not gotten a reply. Tried contacting the "Online Help" chat...NOT helpful. Told me to track the purchase and ignored anything else I had to say. Absolute GARBAGE.

laurenb11
11/14/13

Please don't shop here. Do yourself a favor. I have been waiting for my order for 2+ months, there used to be some tracking information now there is none. I have emailed with no responses anymore and there phone customer service no longer works as well. They have probably gone belly-up and are still just scamming money from people. PLEASE don't risk it, I very much regret ever shopping on this site.

If you want cute, affordable, well-made trendy clothes shop on ASOS instead. You actually get what you paid for.

fabrizian
11/13/13

Bought 3 dresses from sheinside. Very happy with my purchases.everything fitted perfectly&all quite smart!.Was very happy with the delivery as well,received my purchases at no time at all.Will definately buy again from Sheinside.

aminaf
11/13/13

I ordered my dress and received it withing the time stated. It was even better than I had hoped! The tailoring was perfect and looks wonderful on. I would highly recommend them to anyone!!!

josefinea
11/13/13

So many cute clothes, and I love everything about this site. Great service and I was very pleased with the quality of my order. I am hoping to continue my dress purchasing from sheinside in the future.

amyr14
11/13/13

I am very happy with the dress. High quality, fast shipping.I really love the color and design. Also, the customer service was very efficient. I´ll sure recomend Sheinside to my friends!

alanak
11/12/13

Love Sheinside. Always order from here, they deliver on time, the clothing is pretty cheap, the quality could be better but if you don't want to pay a lot, then this is the way to go, on top of that they have a huge selection.

jorjae
11/12/13

I'm very happy with the purchase made Sheinside. The price was great and the free shipping service on top of that makes Sheinside one of the best clothing online stores right now.

patriciaw23
11/12/13

The apparel arrived in a timely manner, nicely packaged. The deal was excellent and the clothes came to my house soon and good quality. I will want to buy in SheInside again!

barbarar18
11/12/13

I was amazed from the first time I saw that coat , that was the fourth item I bought at Sheinside. The delivery was very friendly. It took less than a month, so I didn't have to wait so much. It fits very well, as I hoped! Sheinside offers a very good service, so keep buying there.

lindal54
11/11/13

Very satisfied with my purchase experience with Sheinside! It was very easy to navigate the website, and purchase with no difficulty. The apparel arrived in a timely manner, nicely packaged. I appreciate that. I will consider ordering again! Thanks

jd62
11/6/13

I purchased a winter coat from Sheinside TWO MONTHS ago and still have not received it. After a month of not hearing anything I emailed into customer service who said that there had been a logistical problem and my package had been missed. The "order tracking" then said that my coat was "mailed out of Singapore" a week later and a full month later I still haven't gotten anything and the tracking remains the same. The purchase order guaranteed processing within 5-7 days and shipping in another 7-13. Not quite. I live in Canada and would sincerely like my coat. My advice, don't shop at Sheinside if you want your stuff within the season

lopezj
10/16/13

my gf loves a lot clothes I got for her, and that's all what matters to me! so good job, good service and good quality

margarital
10/13/13

My sister recommended this site and she has great taste in clothes so I did not hesitate in checking it out. They have the most stunning collection of wear.

andyc34
10/12/13

The clothes on sheinside are very cute but overpriced. The shipping is free which is very good

mj38
10/12/13

Wide range and cheap prices. You can tell that it isn't the best quality, but I guess you can't expect that from such prices.Delivery was fast and overall it was an OK experience.

sharonl19
10/11/13

I have ordered multiple times from here and always received exactly what I ordered, no problems whatsoever. Their customer service is prompt in responding to your questions.

carolyns10
10/11/13

lovely clothing on your site

anal16
10/10/13

I made my first purchase about 2 weeks ago. I bought a pair of Multi Skinny Church Print Elastic Leggings. They got to me very quickly. I love how soft they are, and the print. I will order from them again.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I agree they email me constantly to change my negative review.... Beware!!!!!

By Vonnett H.

Do not waste your money on this website, they are very disrespectful, and they do not help their customers. It was one of the worst shopping experiences ever.

By K P.

It is a hit and miss. Some items are OK but others are made by them recreating clothes from other companies and the fabrics are literally table cloths of worse. It is best to look at the photos of clothing posted by the users themselves and not she inside. I wouldn't purchase anything they add themselves. Also, to let you know how long it takes. I ordered a few items on April 15th via express shipping and they still haven't shipped them. It is JUNE! So I would save your money and shop at other sites even if they're a bit more expensive.

By Valeria C.

It's better for you to check the measurements fir each

By Maryam a.

My order took four to five weeks. The clothes weren't at all how they looked online either.

By Jenna B.

I ordered express and it took over a month just to be shipped. Sometimes they will split your order even if you paid express and send both economy. Don't waste your time. It's a risk and sometimes you get decent items but it will be like on out of the 10 things you order.

By Valeria C.

Takes AGES to come and the quality and sizing is very poor.

By Lo M.

JUST DONT DO IT!! Whatever shipping you choose, even if you want to pay for expedited they tack on 5-7 days of processing before it even gets sent out!! They don't mention that until you pay then its a nightmare to cancel and get money back!!

By Jasmin B.

you'll be lucky if it ever arrives. and don't try to return. they will never let you. i filed a complaint with the BBB and i suggest everyone do the same.

By nina r.

This is a child sweatshop factory!

By Lj H.
Questions? Get answers from the SheIn staff and other customers.

SheIn?