Review of SheIn

Tel: 0.5874656939
dispute@shein.com

andyc34
10/12/13

The clothes on sheinside are very cute but overpriced. The shipping is free which is very good

mj38
10/12/13

Wide range and cheap prices. You can tell that it isn't the best quality, but I guess you can't expect that from such prices.Delivery was fast and overall it was an OK experience.

sharonl19
10/11/13

I have ordered multiple times from here and always received exactly what I ordered, no problems whatsoever. Their customer service is prompt in responding to your questions.

carolyns10
10/11/13

lovely clothing on your site

anal16
10/10/13

I made my first purchase about 2 weeks ago. I bought a pair of Multi Skinny Church Print Elastic Leggings. They got to me very quickly. I love how soft they are, and the print. I will order from them again.

ruthz1
10/9/13

I loveSheinshide! Everything I bought through this site is a great, high quality and cheap! The shirt i bought is beautiful and sexy. It fits great !

adaill
10/9/13

Very cute top, good quality materials and sewing. The only thing I did not like is that the neckline is much higher than it looks in the picture. I wish it'd been a "scoop" neckline like it looks, but I'm keeping it anyway.

addiea11
10/8/13

This dress that i bought is very good. It comes with tiny panties, which I didn't expect. :) However, the bottom of the dress is quite transparent, so I had to put stockings underneath so I would look decent. It fit me really well, and for its price this a very good deal!

zouy
9/28/13

I have been looking for that perfect outfit for my registry till i came accross this beautiful dress.The material is very beautiful as usual.The style and design is very unique and amazing.The fitting was perfect.
customer service and delivery were spot on as always.I will continue to recommend friends and families to sheinside.

jessical26
8/8/13

I was drawn in by the beautiful, cheap, and extensive collection. It helped that they also had free shipping. However, it took almost a full month for my order to come in, and when I opened the package it was cheap material to the point where I would never wear it. I know that you pay for what you get, but I've paid less for better quality.
I looked up their return policy. However, it was so confusing that I gave up and said goodbye to my money.

margew2
11/17/12

The cheapest sweater I have ever seen! Horrible quality and the seams are barely sewn together. It is almost comical what a piece of junk this is!

Waited two days for confirmation email, a week for a fake tracking number, and over a month for the actual item. Sweater arrived with no tags, packaging, invoice, or company information.
Contact company via email (Chinese company with no phone number) 4 times asking for refund, no response back. Left negative review on another site and I received an email hours later asking me to review my bad rating in exchange for $10 off??? Email was very hard to understand as it had obviously been (very poorly) translated. I replied back that I wanted to return item and got no response back.

Contesting my charge with paypal.

BUYER BEWARE,

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I agree they email me constantly to change my negative review.... Beware!!!!!

By Vonnett H.

Do not waste your money on this website, they are very disrespectful, and they do not help their customers. It was one of the worst shopping experiences ever.

By K P.

It is a hit and miss. Some items are OK but others are made by them recreating clothes from other companies and the fabrics are literally table cloths of worse. It is best to look at the photos of clothing posted by the users themselves and not she inside. I wouldn't purchase anything they add themselves. Also, to let you know how long it takes. I ordered a few items on April 15th via express shipping and they still haven't shipped them. It is JUNE! So I would save your money and shop at other sites even if they're a bit more expensive.

By Valeria C.

It's better for you to check the measurements fir each

By Maryam a.

My order took four to five weeks. The clothes weren't at all how they looked online either.

By Jenna B.

I ordered express and it took over a month just to be shipped. Sometimes they will split your order even if you paid express and send both economy. Don't waste your time. It's a risk and sometimes you get decent items but it will be like on out of the 10 things you order.

By Valeria C.

Takes AGES to come and the quality and sizing is very poor.

By Lo M.

JUST DONT DO IT!! Whatever shipping you choose, even if you want to pay for expedited they tack on 5-7 days of processing before it even gets sent out!! They don't mention that until you pay then its a nightmare to cancel and get money back!!

By Jasmin B.

you'll be lucky if it ever arrives. and don't try to return. they will never let you. i filed a complaint with the BBB and i suggest everyone do the same.

By nina r.

This is a child sweatshop factory!

By Lj H.
Questions? Get answers from the SheIn staff and other customers.

SheIn?