Review of Scotiabank

Tel: 1.800.4SCOTIA 1.800.472.6842
diana.hart@scotiabank.com

johnd854
9/18/18

Was going to buy a rental condo out west with rent income of 2k plus I make 8k per month and 20% down of 150k. Their underwriter turn my mortgage down. So they lost over 330k of interest and I am out of a nice condo out west.

fatimac4
8/10/18

I opened a chequing, savings account and a few credit products with my husband two years ago with Scotiabank. It has been nothing short of a nightmare to deal with them. The simplest task can not be completed correctly. They withdraw payments from your account without authorization. The misinformed staff are rude, and need attitude adjustments. Stay far away from the biggest crooks in the banking industry!!

fe2441
12/14/14

Scotia Bank American Express Gold card is the WORST card I have ever had! First of all the bank at Place d' Orleans in Orleans, Ontario promised me 20,000 promo points with no expiry date. They never mentioned additional monthly charges. When I went online to redeem my promo points one year later, they were no where to be found and after 4 online chats with no help where the points were I was referred to an 800 number and again several attempts to locate the promo points were unsuccessful. I was finally referred to yet another person who said there was a disclosure stating I was to use the card within 30 days to get the promo points. Now this information was never given to me. I feel I was tricked into getting this card with a promise that never exist. On top of the monthly fee, there are additional charges plus a $99 dollar annual fee. I have always paid the bill in full and only received very little points that cannot be redeemed for anything! DON'T APPLY FOR THIS CARD THROUGH SCOTIABANK! It's a bank PROMO SCAM!

3 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Scotiabank staff and other customers.

Scotiabank?