Navy Federal Credit Union reviews

Tel: 1-888-842-6328
michele_townes@navyfederal.org

janekaj1
5/29/19

I requested that my bank step in to get my money back when I realized Waistshaperz was not fulfilling their agreement to have my items in at the time I paid them to deliver it... I contacted Navy federal in early April to try and resolve the situation. I contacted them on 3-4 different occasions and had only received a message saying they're basically looking into it... from early April to literally TODAY... I receive a letter stating, we've resolved the issue now that the company sent your items 2 MONTHS after I ordered them...

They literally sat on the issue giving the company all the time they needed instead of stepping in like they were supposed to.

Horrendous customer service!!

umbrak
12/3/18

Just exploring my options in order to refinance my auto loan, I decided to see what Navy federal would offer.
In my experience, I learned that even with very good credit and good individual payment history, navy federal would not approve me for a loan because of my ex spouse fraudulently taking out previous loans on my account when I was overseas.
Because of this, I would never conduct business with navy fed again. Everyone should be considered as an individual and not penalized for anothers actions period.

momm10
9/29/15

I just have to say is I love my experience with navy federal.

gracee8
4/17/15

They have the best loan options on anything, cars, house, credit cards. Great bank

davidd62
5/19/13

Navy Federal is great, if you have someone in your family who is military, I recommend joining this bank today...

Questions? Get answers from the Navy Federal Credit Union staff and other customers.

Navy Federal Credit Union?