Navy Federal Credit Union

Navy Federal Credit Union has a consumer rating of 3.5 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Navy Federal Credit Union ranks 20th among Banking sites.

How would you rate Navy Federal Credit Union?

“Recommend for IN PERSON Services only”

Civil R.
9/29/19

Recommend for IN PERSON services only. For that stuff, they are amazing. The fine details and other things, just an average to poor, infuriating bank. It is sad that even the credit unions are becoming detached and impersonal, these days. I love my home branch though, but do hate the 800 number, they can be very attitudinal and I lose my cool at times. It can be stressful and counterproductive. They have good credit cards and have been great on helping me repair my credit after a Ch 7 bankruptcy. Their app is excellent and you can do almost every banking function from it. Difficult to resolve unusual issues with tech support.

“Horrible customer service”

Janeka J.
5/29/19

I requested that my bank step in to get my money back when I realized Waistshaperz was not fulfilling their agreement to have my items in at the time I paid them to deliver it... I contacted Navy federal in early April to try and resolve the situation. I contacted them on 3-4 different occasions and had only received a message saying they're basically looking into it... from early April to literally TODAY... I receive a letter stating, we've resolved the issue now that the company sent your items 2 MONTHS after I ordered them... They literally sat on the issue giving the company all the time they needed instead of stepping in like they were supposed to. Horrendous customer service!

gracee8
April 17th, 2015
They have the best loan options on anything, cars, house, credit cards. Great bank
civilr2
September 29th, 2019

janekaj1
May 29th, 2019

Horrendous customer service!
momm10
September 29th, 2015
I just have to say is I love my experience with navy federal.
davidd62
May 19th, 2013
Navy Federal is great, if you have someone in your family who is military, I recommend joining this bank today...
umbrak
December 3rd, 2018
Just exploring my options in order to refinance my auto loan, I decided to see what Navy federal would offer.
In my experience, I learned that even with very good credit and good individual payment history, navy federal would not approve me for a loan because of my ex spouse fraudulently taking out previous loans on my account when I was overseas.
Because of this, I would never conduct business with navy fed again. Everyone should be considered as an individual and not penalized for anothers actions period.

Questions? Get answers from the Navy Federal Credit Union staff and other customers.

Navy Federal Credit Union is an armed forces bank serving the Navy, Army, Marine Corps, Air Force, Coast Guard, veterans, DoD & their families. Join now!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Navy Federal Credit Union?

Have a question about Navy Federal Credit Union?