Review of Schwan's

Tel: 1-888-SCHWANS
liveperson@schwans.com

lindap464
11/16/18

I just sent Schwan's an email saying what I will say here tonight. I placed an order a month ago and my delivery date FINALLY come due, it was to be delivered tomorrow evening. Because I don't get home from work until after 7pm, I took the day off from work so I would be here and not miss the delivery. I realized I forgot to add our favorite pie, added that to my order and it changed my delivery date to ANOTHER MONTH off at Dec. 16th. If that order is not delivered tomorrow as it was set to be, I will never place another order again, nor will anyone I know!! This is absolutely ridiculous. That will put my order being delivered 2 months after I placed it because I hand the nerve to want to add something to my order. I AM DONE!!

jaquiem
9/27/18

It is 'okay'. Their offerings, while super processed, are very yummy, but on the high end. We used a coupon and promo code twice and the second time, the driver said he could not accept it "next time". It said no such thing on the promo, so we just stopped ordering from them.

tinal68
6/10/16

Stacy in customer service was very rude and difficult to work with. I will no longer be able to do business with a company who chooses to employ rude people. It's unfortunate for the guys in the field who suffer the consequences from rude customer service.

aland43
5/28/16

I have happily been purchasing from Schwan's at least 14 years steadily...great service and good food. .First I'll say my recent experience was partly due to the confusion over the fuel charge for not preordering. I knew I would be charged so when my bill was ridiculous, I thought Schwan's had lost their mind considering the very low cost of fuel. I was offered no receipt so I assumed as in the pass if not offered one it was in the bag but no. My items were in the bag but so were extra items. Obviously I had been charged for them. On a personal note, I have found their drivers polite and respectful but not this particular man. He had been smug and condescending from the first moment. I ignored it as a clash of personalities. I'm sorry I was ever so higher minded. I'm also sorry for the Schwan's men who do great work when this man is actually a cherry checked con.

maryl101
8/3/15

Personally, I like that Schwan's changes things up from time to time (as opposed to previous reviewer)--they have some great specials and new items, which I apreciate. Driver is always timely, courteous and friendly. The kids love everything we order! The boneless skinless breasts are a staple--thanks Schwans!

marleneb5
7/2/14

I have bought from Schwans a long time, I am very disappointed that you
do no longer carry #574 Jumbo Tail-off Shrimp, and no fettuccini or marinara sauce
no won-ton soup that goes so well with the orange chicken etc.What has happened? We like the food and we are so so disappointed!!!The won ton soup was delecious.Should I stop buying from Schwans?

lorrainei
5/29/14

Been using them over ten years, love the chicken 502. Ice cream miniatures are awesome.. Chicken Fries are the only meat my son has ever eaten or will eat! Thanks! My driver rocks! Thanks Tom

Questions? Get answers from the Schwan's staff and other customers.

Schwan's?