WholeFoodsMarket reviews

Tel: +1-512-542-3419
kim.wynnyckyj@wholefoodsmarket.com

emmar64
4/14/19

I avoid this place. They were giving small samples of some juice. It was good and I asked the price. They said $4. I said was it meant to drink 15 ml increments? The said no. I don't live in a world where I can afford this place. I would hate to stop in for a carrot and end up paying a ton. Needless to say I did get a good deal on probiotics once. You can get the same things at sprouts or Costco. They do not compost or donate their older produces. We see where all the food waste is going. It's stores like Whole Foods and possibly others. If you want to have money for a house, car or anything steer clear and use Walmart. Hate to say it, but this company is worse than Walmart and that is saying a great deal.

joeyw32
4/5/19

I love this supermarket. Products are excellent, especially I like chocolate and other sweets. Can't live without it! Service also has very fast delivery which is a BIG PLUS.

haleyc1
1/25/19

Wholefoods is the only supermarket I shop at. The huge selection of healthy and organic food is superior to none and I know that the food is actually healthy for me and my family. I also find the customer service very good. I definitely recommend Wholefoods for anyone looking for a large selection of organic food.

tonnyj3
10/26/18

Excellent products, especially their dark chocolate choices! Very fast delivery! The products are always delivered undamaged, well packed and in highest quality. The taste is delicious and unique. I like eating healthy products for such a reasonable price. I highly recommend this store!

billb524
10/18/18

Excellent products, fast delivery! The products are always in highest quality and they taste delicious. I like knowing that I am eating healthy products. Great value for money! I highly recommend them.

ericac80
10/10/18

Whole Foods dark chocolate almonds are one of those things you crave every single week! I haven't stopped thinking about them since I moved 3 hours away from Whole Foods! Their other products are great as well, just a little more pricey for the organic/gluten free items... but that's anywhere you go!

ameliar31
9/11/18

Top-notch customer service. The products are a bit overpriced but, for instance, you are sure that you pay for fresh, not genetically modified and organic vegetables. To my mind, it is better to buy less food but of the highest quality.

instacartsa
8/19/18

RUDE MANAGMENT!!

GO to Freshthyme, Natures Grocers, both nearby or one of the Local coops. For price, selection, MUCH Better Service, and companies that are involved with the community.

RUN AWAY, RUN AWAY!!
- Monty Python

harryh43
4/30/18

My friends call this place Whole Paycheck and for good reason. They seem to have a pretty good level of quality with things that I've bought there, but honestly, there's not enough value to justify the prices. I can get the same dry goods and supplements from Amazon for less.

alexv65
4/12/18

Seems like they are getting a lot of flak for being bought up and I know that they have an impact on local economies but between Ralphs and WF my world is covered. I get my daily stuff at Ralphs and my herbals/GF foods at WF. Until local groceriy outlets upgrade with quality GF choices then I am going to remain a faithful customer to WholeFoods. Thank you!!

ruths94
2/19/18

I sent Whole Foods the following email to customer support at Whole Foods: I purchased a tritip roast from the Wayne Avenue store last week. I prepared the roast and it was inedible. I went to the store today with my receipt and the label from the roast. I am curious why the person in customer service could not just refund my money directly. She had to put weight on the scale to reach the weight of the roast to refund my money. If I had brought the meat back in, the weight would not have been correct anyway. I have never seen such an inefficient way of returning an undesirable product. No other store does this. I am hesitant to purchase meat again from Whole Foods with this silly return policy.

This is the reply that I received. I am incredulous!:
Hello. Thank you for contacting Whole Foods Market. I am very sorry to hear about your experience with returning the meat at the Silver Spirng store. The reason the store needs the meat to be physically weighed is due to the high price of meat making it easy for people to take advantage of the return policy. Please know that we take every complaint seriously to ensure that our customers feel satisfied with their shopping experiences.

I WILL NEVER BUY THE SUCKY MEATS AT WHOLE FOODS AGAIN!

juniorj3
9/11/17

Although WFM is highly regarded as "Whole Paycheck", is is needed to understand that it provides people a wide range of qualified organic products. The company sources their food items from trusted suppliers.

jamesw369
11/15/16

Get all my food here
I do not eat meat
So I do not know how that is
But all else in store is super

tammyw35
10/13/16

LOVE ORGANIC & NATURAL PRODUCTS. BEST PLACE EVER

danim27
10/9/16

Love this place. A wide range of good healthy selection. I tend to shop here frequently :=)

suzannem13
5/5/16

Top notch customer service. Yes, overpriced. I appreciate the selection of organic produce along with aesthetic of their stores.

verdellc2
4/6/16

you can get organic foods and be sure this is what you are getting at your grocery store a little high but wroth it

kanjik
1/28/16

Never break expectation of consumer so far. But still need to move in up scale for this store.
I bought one reading glass but temple is tooooo long and I never miss it I got a misproduct purchased.

lauram143
1/15/16

No average shopper can afford their prices. Not impressed with their products either.

genem26
11/30/15

Great products, some of them are actually less than at other stores, but overall l quess you get what you pay for.

jenniferf35
5/18/15

They have always been willing to look to see if they had the product I'm looking for over the phone before I get there. Once I'm there, I've always found staff are asking me first if I need assistance before I even have a chance to ask for assistance. All in all good store with good service!

dawnw22
4/24/15

This store has all the nutritional foods you need to have, it is to find and get around.

stephanies71
4/4/15

A little pricey but I love the variety of diverse (good / healthy) foods.

jessicac50
3/31/15

Expensive products but useful if you don't have time to shop. It hasn't made me want to stop shopping in store and picking my own fresh products though.

nickm59
3/19/15

For a string of fabulous stores, I would expect more from the site.

Not that they would have to... but there is room for other types of shopping experiences. Many of the products could be sold online. Especially the supplements and non perishable products, but they don't do that.

Often, I can't find local store info. The website seems like a bit of a waste of space. You think you are going to find recipes or cooking classes or even the possibility of CSA info. But there is very little content on their website.

And very few photos! Since the stores are filled with beautiful produce, and each store has an in store artist, you would think the site could be more aesthetically pleasing.

Good price on probiotics, but I go elsewhere for anything else.

By Emma R.

It's amazon so you decide. It's gettng the traits of amazon.

By Emma R.
Questions? Get answers from the WholeFoodsMarket staff and other customers.

WholeFoodsMarket?