Sutter Buttes Olive Oil reviews

Tel: 855.938.6628
sales@sutterbuttesoliveoil.com

franw16
10/23/16

I recently purchased the Meyer Lemon EVOO from a retail store and I am totally addicted ! I was assisting with a luncheon and needed a unique salad dressing; used this with white balsamic and they all raved--you will be hearing from Texas. Also, this business will replace my previous provider (for many years) for my list of Christmas gift recipients--it appears that there is wide selection to suit them all.

robertj69
3/31/15

Ever since I had started cooking, I have always kept a bottle of vinegar handy round the kitchen. It has been my favorite pick for marinades. I usually shop for my cooking ingredients from Sutter Buttes Olive Oil Co. It is a great place I must say for cooks like us who prefer everything to be very fresh. Sutter Buttes offers the same in all their products that includes virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar, jams, tapenades and more. Of all, am loyal towards virgin olive oil especially the infused ones that they sell and balsamic vinegar. The manufacturers never shy away from experimenting and their infused balsamic vinegar dressing renders an out of the world flavor to salads and other mundane dishes. The correct kind of balsamic vinegar dressing makes all dish a clear winner.

joew41
1/21/15

organic olive oil

Cooking has not just been my daily job. Rather it has been my passion. So much so, that someday I dream of opening my own restaurant. Being born and brought up in California, I have always been linked with olive trees and the lovely California Olive Oil that is produced here. The texture and color has always been my favorite and I simply love to prepare all my dishes with organic olive oil. As many varieties started flooding the market, laying hands on the purest variety of olive oil was becoming a challenge. However, I came across Sutter Buttes Olive Oil Co. and found out the entire range of organic olive oil that they produce. I was overwhelmed to see the collection they featured. They had a lovely range which featured Butter Olive Oil, California Lime Olive Oil, Fresh Basil Olive Oil, Thai Chilli Olive Oil, Rosemary Olive Oil and more. Ordering was simple and I love the way it came in nice looking bottles. The flavors were great and so was the quality.

petert45
11/26/14

Excellent Range of Products to Choose From

I simply cannot imagine visiting some other site than Sutter Buttes Olive Oil for purchasing tapenades. As per my preferences, I can conveniently choose from their ample range of products that includes Fig and Olive Tapenade, Farmhouse Olive Tapenade, Sun Dried Tomato and Olive Tapenade, kalmata and Caper Tapenade and more. The best part of their products is that a number of fresh hand picked ingredients are used to make them a perfect blend of a variety of flavors. I love their product variety, and visit their site over and over again for trying all the different types. In my opinion, Sutter Buttes is one of the most reliable places when you want to buy tapenade online. I really thank them for providing such a wide range of superior quality products at such affordable prices.

Questions? Get answers from the Sutter Buttes Olive Oil staff and other customers.

Sutter Buttes Olive Oil?