Review of McDonalds

Tel: +1-800-778-7879
information@mcdonalds.com

vincetm1
3/7/19

Great attention to detail with respect to the ingredients chosen and they are used in. Bar far my favorite burger.Great service by genuine people that actually care about what they are doing .Love it

clarkm47
3/6/19

This is my childhood place to go.It was awesome a few years back, I love it's beef burger .But now it's does not tastes that great .But the best thing in it is always clean , quick customer service , Other thsn beef I highly recommend their fish pack which is really yumm, so fresh.

antoniod74
2/28/19

Usually, I satisfied with service at McDonald's but today isn't. It seemed that the staff wasn't pleasured to see us. But maybe it is only my own opinion.

jerryd111
2/26/19

This place has my heart. They offer best burgers in town. I love how they never fail to impress me with their quality. Their quality is always up to the mark. The burgers are so juicy and tender. Their ice creams and coffee are too good. This place is like my second home.

gloriap90
1/23/19

I think everyone like it. And me too of course. Their stuff always so polite and staff. So what can be better when you hungry.

alexandera75
1/23/19

The website is helpful if you want to know more about them or just to browse through the countless food items from their menu. Everything is detailed and described well. I rarely eat from McDonald's, but when I am at work, I buy some chicken nuggets and/or fries. They are tasty. Oh, I also like the cheeseburger, a classic McDonald's taste. On the website you can locate a store near you, so it is easy to find a place to order from. Large menu size, a lot of drinks, desserts. I prefer eating at other restaurants or to cook my own food, but at work I usually buy some fast food. (Either KFC, McDonald's, etc.) For the taste, I can give them 10/10. For price - 7/10 in my country. For healthiness - not really healthy, but hey, you can eat from there from time to time.

chrisc764
10/22/18

really good good poop of food poop poop poop poop poop wanna make make me me poop pioop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop i like to eat here so much cuz of poop cuz poop is good cuz poop

timb387
9/15/18

Well, I adore Mcdonalds.Every few days I have been going to grab a snack. Food is delicious, menu with lot of choices..coffee and cakes...oh!?

neerajk21
9/11/18

Good food
Hygenic enviornment
Good sitting arrangement at outlets
On time home delivery
professional executives

barbaraj163
8/27/18

The value meals here are great for those that just want a little to eat or those that don't have much money! They have the 1, 2 and 3 dollar meals! When I'm having to budget, I usually pick off of the value menu!

vanessak40
8/26/18

The cashier I had yesterday was the best I've seen in a while! He was super courteous and patient with me and had one of the best smiles! He was so polite to not only myself but everyone in line and that was super awesome!

tinalouisel
8/20/18

I occasionally eat at my local restaurant when I need to grab a quick bite while out running errands. I choose McDonald's specifically because I know exactly what I'm going to get when I order.

I love the consistency in the taste and quality of their products. I also love how spotlessly clean their restaurant is. I have grown accustomed to this over the years. My only issue is that the prices are never consistent. But hey! It won't stop me from ordering a double cheeseburger if that's what I'm craving. Their French Fries are still the best anywhere on the market!

Lines move along quickly and efficiently, cashiers are friendly and efficient. Dine-in or take-out, doesn't matter. The quality is the same. Wish the pricing was equally consistent.

susanr367
8/20/18

Gross would not aptly describe how disgusting the food was: stale muffin, uncooked sausage, old food. Terrible odor. McDonald's is a case study in end-stage capitalism. No one thinks the food is edible but they survive because it has nothing to do with demand - they're too big to fail.

hollys156
7/16/18

Whenever I go to McDonald's, I usually order the same thing to the point they remember it! Every once in a while I'll change it up but I've never had my order wrong or cold!

rishia2
7/2/18

Cool place to hang out with friends and the burger was always good in taste. Mc Puff is really nice.

yolandam31
5/14/18

Well often close by MC D location Lapalma/Carmenita bad service, rude, charges not consistent, Kiosk help??? not accurate and difficult to get someone to help...SAD..

nehas61
4/5/18

The place is very convenient to use as a hunger ender. Cozy sitting arrangement is there, high end cleanliness is there.Cool place to hangout

johnm937
3/19/18

My father and I visited the Bridgeport WV McDonalds store on Main Street. My father went to the front counter asking for toilet paper. He asked 5 different employees including the manager on-duty. Not one of the 5 employees would respond to him verbally. They acted like he was speaking a foreign language. I asked the young man who served our drinks about getting toilet paper for my father. He jumped back away from the counter and just stood without saying one word. What is the Problem!

lg40
3/9/18

I wanted to try the mobile pay and was super happy that the deal for that day was the filet-o-fish buy one get one free! I even customized my order with extra tartar sauce! It was fast and easy. I also customized my order for a large Sprite with no ice!
I was the only one there who did a mobile order, so it was easy for them to see my order!
I don't like leaving my credit card info on an app, so I just swiped and deleted it from the payment area on the app when I got home!
I ordered from my home and McDonalds is only a few minutes away from my home.
I'd recommend it and will use it again!

andrews333
2/6/18

I Have Such A Great Amount Of Good Memories With McDonalds. Every Sunday We Go There As A Whole Family For A Dinner. Always Delicious And Cheap.

peterl91
1/27/18

I recently ate at a new McDonalds. The new style minimalist décor sucks. It is about as warm and inviting as the departure lounge of a third rate airport. Two tone gray, silver etc. for colors, yuck!

gregw89
1/24/18

Great taste, but customer service can only go so far when there are so many locations. I was thrown a bag of burgers which had the wrong toppings.

Not lovin it, McDonalds.

gregh91
1/23/18

If you are on the way to work/school and just want a quick meal that's pretty good, you should go to McDonald's. Plus their french fries are SO GOOD.

radhikav1
12/21/17

improve your standards and hygine please.
Food is good but not the hygine.

Staff needs to be more friendly

victoriad57
11/7/17

I went inside McDonald's in avondale. Asked 4 different employees could someone plz come clean the table I was sitting at with my grandaughter. Only to see no one was coming to clean off tables. I cleaned the table off myself after I had purchased $14.00 worth of food and drinks for my grandaughter. When I contacted the corporate office they sent me a free meal coupon.WOW after paying $14.00 for me and my granddaughter something to eat and had to clean my own table off. This is pothetic!!! Will take my money and business elsewhere!!!

Questions? Get answers from the McDonalds staff and other customers.

3 Photos for McDonalds