Review of McDonalds

Tel: +1-800-778-7879
information@mcdonalds.com

danielao7
5/15/19

The service online Is very slow AND difficult ,AND the food Is not good AND Is small AND spend ,but in the shop personal Is good the attention

nityas4
5/13/19

McDonald's is the best restaurant am visiting and eating here since childhood with family and friends.
I felt wherever I go I look for the McDonald's delicious meal in town and the burger & fries is a yummy food I cherish. I must say that the food service, hygiene and cleanliness is the plus point of this restaurant.
And any Family who visits McDonald's is 'The Happy Family' who loves the time they spend here.
Thank you McDonald's for this Home-like feel.

natielys
5/7/19

Lugar gostoso e extrovertido. Bom para lanchar com os amigos. Atendimento padrao. O preço é um pouco caro, mas na pressa se torna uma boa opção. Quanto ao sabor é quase como em outros fast foods, nada de muito especial.

stevel547
4/21/19

At the Mcdonald's on n main St Marion Ohio.There was a bite taken out and red hairs on the sandwich so inspect your food first.

burtenf
4/9/19

Food here is amazing!A little on the pricey side, but totally worth it! If you're a fan of just mustard and tomato on your burger this may not be the place for you.But if you like trying new things this is definitely a must -see!

vincetm1
3/7/19

Great attention to detail with respect to the ingredients chosen and they are used in. Bar far my favorite burger.Great service by genuine people that actually care about what they are doing .Love it

clarkm47
3/6/19

This is my childhood place to go.It was awesome a few years back, I love it's beef burger .But now it's does not tastes that great .But the best thing in it is always clean , quick customer service , Other thsn beef I highly recommend their fish pack which is really yumm, so fresh.

antoniod74
2/28/19

Usually, I satisfied with service at McDonald's but today isn't. It seemed that the staff wasn't pleasured to see us. But maybe it is only my own opinion.

jerryd111
2/26/19

This place has my heart. They offer best burgers in town. I love how they never fail to impress me with their quality. Their quality is always up to the mark. The burgers are so juicy and tender. Their ice creams and coffee are too good. This place is like my second home.

gloriap90
1/23/19

I think everyone like it. And me too of course. Their stuff always so polite and staff. So what can be better when you hungry.

alexandera75
1/23/19

The website is helpful if you want to know more about them or just to browse through the countless food items from their menu. Everything is detailed and described well. I rarely eat from McDonald's, but when I am at work, I buy some chicken nuggets and/or fries. They are tasty. Oh, I also like the cheeseburger, a classic McDonald's taste. On the website you can locate a store near you, so it is easy to find a place to order from. Large menu size, a lot of drinks, desserts. I prefer eating at other restaurants or to cook my own food, but at work I usually buy some fast food. (Either KFC, McDonald's, etc.) For the taste, I can give them 10/10. For price - 7/10 in my country. For healthiness - not really healthy, but hey, you can eat from there from time to time.

chrisc764
10/22/18

really good good poop of food poop poop poop poop poop wanna make make me me poop pioop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop i like to eat here so much cuz of poop cuz poop is good cuz poop

timb387
9/15/18

Well, I adore Mcdonalds.Every few days I have been going to grab a snack. Food is delicious, menu with lot of choices..coffee and cakes...oh!?

neerajk21
9/11/18

Good food
Hygenic enviornment
Good sitting arrangement at outlets
On time home delivery
professional executives

barbaraj163
8/27/18

The value meals here are great for those that just want a little to eat or those that don't have much money! They have the 1, 2 and 3 dollar meals! When I'm having to budget, I usually pick off of the value menu!

tinalouisel
8/20/18

I occasionally eat at my local restaurant when I need to grab a quick bite while out running errands. I choose McDonald's specifically because I know exactly what I'm going to get when I order.

I love the consistency in the taste and quality of their products. I also love how spotlessly clean their restaurant is. I have grown accustomed to this over the years. My only issue is that the prices are never consistent. But hey! It won't stop me from ordering a double cheeseburger if that's what I'm craving. Their French Fries are still the best anywhere on the market!

Lines move along quickly and efficiently, cashiers are friendly and efficient. Dine-in or take-out, doesn't matter. The quality is the same. Wish the pricing was equally consistent.

susanr367
8/20/18

Gross would not aptly describe how disgusting the food was: stale muffin, uncooked sausage, old food. Terrible odor. McDonald's is a case study in end-stage capitalism. No one thinks the food is edible but they survive because it has nothing to do with demand - they're too big to fail.

hollys156
7/16/18

Whenever I go to McDonald's, I usually order the same thing to the point they remember it! Every once in a while I'll change it up but I've never had my order wrong or cold!

rishia2
7/2/18

Cool place to hang out with friends and the burger was always good in taste. Mc Puff is really nice.

yolandam31
5/14/18

Well often close by MC D location Lapalma/Carmenita bad service, rude, charges not consistent, Kiosk help??? not accurate and difficult to get someone to help...SAD..

nehas61
4/5/18

The place is very convenient to use as a hunger ender. Cozy sitting arrangement is there, high end cleanliness is there.Cool place to hangout

johnm937
3/19/18

My father and I visited the Bridgeport WV McDonalds store on Main Street. My father went to the front counter asking for toilet paper. He asked 5 different employees including the manager on-duty. Not one of the 5 employees would respond to him verbally. They acted like he was speaking a foreign language. I asked the young man who served our drinks about getting toilet paper for my father. He jumped back away from the counter and just stood without saying one word. What is the Problem!

lg40
3/9/18

I wanted to try the mobile pay and was super happy that the deal for that day was the filet-o-fish buy one get one free! I even customized my order with extra tartar sauce! It was fast and easy. I also customized my order for a large Sprite with no ice!
I was the only one there who did a mobile order, so it was easy for them to see my order!
I don't like leaving my credit card info on an app, so I just swiped and deleted it from the payment area on the app when I got home!
I ordered from my home and McDonalds is only a few minutes away from my home.
I'd recommend it and will use it again!

andrews333
2/6/18

I Have Such A Great Amount Of Good Memories With McDonalds. Every Sunday We Go There As A Whole Family For A Dinner. Always Delicious And Cheap.

peterl91
1/27/18

I recently ate at a new McDonalds. The new style minimalist décor sucks. It is about as warm and inviting as the departure lounge of a third rate airport. Two tone gray, silver etc. for colors, yuck!

Questions? Get answers from the McDonalds staff and other customers.

3 Photos for McDonalds