Review of ScentMatchers

ScentMatchers reviews

Tel: 800-859-9878

stevenb597
6/18/19

Very professional, quick response and great customer service. I returned one bottle because it didn't match well. They sent me a new bottle after receiving sample of scent I desired. It came quickly and w/o any hassles.
Would use again

esthers65
6/14/19

I am SO pleased with my order. Dazzle Gold. It's just like I remember. The customer service was great and I was kept notified of the entire process. I've worn it every day since I received it.

joannm93
6/12/19

When I smelled what they created it brought me back in time. What a great match! I did notice you advertise that you don't use alcohols as a base hence it's more oily then the original but the scent is spot on and I just make sure to put on before I get dressed. Thank you!

cathyw126
6/11/19

"Scentmatchers did a great job on helping me with a match for my discontinued perfume. Their customer service was great in assisting me we a problem and quick to respond. I will definitely be ordering again when I run out.
A great company to work with. Thank you!!"

douglasr107
6/11/19

I did a reorder from years ago and what came wasn't good, so after writing them they discovered a different oil was used originally. They ordered the correct oil and scent new bottles which turned out right on the money. A scent I've always loved but wasn't made anymore by the original manufacturer.

Great job!

lisae299
6/7/19

Perfume is one of my essentials, as all women know perfume can be our best accessory and it must be right. When I saw ScentMatchers advertisement and read the reviews I was very intrigued. I ordered a Jo Malone fragrance reproduction as it was one of my favorites, and ScentMatchers does not use alcohol so I was excited to have a long wearing more fragrant version of the original. I did receive the perfume, but it was not very strong nor longwearing. I reached out to them and they re-made the fragrance and shipped it via Fed-Ex. I am pleased with the end result. The only thing I would suggest to ScentMatcher is to be sure to send the customer's email that order has been received and is being made. This is where I had a problem with ScentMatcher in the beginning, but once they answered my emails things went much more smoothly. I look forward to ordering more fragrance from them.

cathyh167
6/7/19

"I am very pleased with your company and efforts to try to match
the perfume Bodacious by Graham Webb. I'm also pleased that you
don't charge additional fees to resend it after its reformulated. I appreciate
your Personal attention and your dedication to your customers. Thank you !"

ma184
6/2/19

I also couldnt find a certain perfume due to it being discontinued and it was a perfect match I'm back for a second match Customer service is exceptional

benitam9
6/2/19

It was easy to order, they made the replica of an older perfume from the 60's that I had loved, communications were frequent and personable and I'd order again. Try them!!

carolm570
6/1/19

Each and every time I have had a problem with a purchase, Scentmatchers has responded within a matter of hours via email and have sent me replacements with no additional charge. They have duplicated my discontinued fragrance very well. Acapela by Mary Kay has been my fragrance for at least 30 years and I continued to purchase it on ebay or amazon as long as I could afford to. I was overjoyed to find I could get a replacement at an affordable price. Every day someone tells me how nice I smell and want to know what I am wearing. I am a loyal customer.

sandys270
6/1/19

I have been ordering from this company for several years and have always been happy with their product and customer service. The last order I received wasn't exactly what I wanted and, once explained to their customer service department, I received a replacement order at no additional charge. To me, that's what it's all about - great customer service with a personal touch!!

sharik18
5/31/19

Thank you for remaking my Beyond Paradise perfume the second time is a closer match to the original.

rayf80
5/26/19

"Very satisfied, the first try did not match what we wanted, they quickly responded with a shipping label to return the bottle and a kit to send a sample, the second bottle just came in and we are very satisfied, they also responded very quickly to a question we had about the bottle itself."

siarram
5/23/19

I placed in order in April, and have been trying to contact them via email and phone because I am unhappy with the scent. I am so disappointed especially because this service is not cheap.

christyp45
5/22/19

"Had them copy my favorite discontinued perfume and it smells great. Bottle arrived and had leaked a bit and they handled it with excellent customer service. This is my new fragrance go to place. Highly recommend!!"

louiset58
5/21/19

My scent was a complete disappointment. I immediately tried to contact them (4 Times) always being polite and respectful. I have never heard from them. They took my money and gave me a sent I cannot wear.

billm549
5/20/19

Smells great!! Good job copying my favorite fragrance. I have not been able to find for a long time. Keep up the good work!

amyw393
5/20/19

I am so happy with my perfume!! It smells just like the original Ralph Lauren Rocks that I wore for years before it was discontinued. I have never been able to find another perfume like it that complimented my natural scent, until now! Thank you scent matchers for making my amazing perfume available to me again!

perryn15
5/17/19

Have had difficulty finding Gucci 1 since it is no longer produced, but is the only perfume my wife really likes. When I saw the ad for ScentMatchers I was excited at the prospect of getting it replicated for a reasonable price, but when the first try was not even close, we sent a sample to help, and alas, it is still not a good replica. I thought for sure with us being able to provide a sample they could match it, but wife wants me to keep looking for the real thing (at an excessive cost)

waynew147
5/17/19

The time it took from start to finish was fast. The perfume smells identical to the original. I was emailed with progress and information throughout the process. I ordered multiple bottles for my wife based on the reviews and we weren't let down. Great service and product, THANK YOU!

bliujust
Bliujus T.
5/17/19

I love the scent I ordered but when I ordered it I got the spray bottle. It comes out in a stream instead of a spray. If I'd known that I'd have ordered a open bottle to apply on my own the desired amount.

ardellah1
5/17/19

I requested Angel Fire as a Mother's day gift and she absolutely loves it. Thank you for making my Mom happy. :)" I also love the fact that you put my name w a message on the bottle. Now every time she looks at it she will have beautiful memories and I was the one that facilitated that. :)

janinem59
5/17/19

I ordered the Jo Malone Vintage Gardenia scent match and it was done perfectly. Now, I can enjoy my favorite, discontinued fragrance again. Thank you!

cemo2
5/17/19

There are no negatives I can say, only positives.

The scent is a perfect match, my wife's happy. This shipping was fast. Customer service kept me updated without me having to ask a single question and followed u p after delivery even. I am a customer for life now, and I would highly recommend them to anybody who's looking for that perfume which they remember and cannot find anymore because it's not being produced anymore.

These folks are legit!!!

maryl787
5/14/19

ScentMatchers did a very good job at reinventing this fragrance; the fragrance had a hint of the original blend of spices; I love what ScentMatchers have done to create this fragrance for me.

Hi, one of our customers ordered Woods reproduction. Please check their review here: http://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.scentmatchers.com#92

By Susan J., ScentMatchers Representative

I ordered a different scent and it was not even close to the original.they offered to refund my money

By Suzanne G.

Don't know what "salliage" is, it's not in my dictionary. But in the few days I've used my perfume, the scent is still noticeable by evening. Hope this helps.

By Melissa A.

Hello Ashley, Greetings from Scentmatchers! We match discontinued fragrances (including the ones not listed on our website) all the time so that will not be a problem. You can order 8 by Abercrombie & Fitch reproduction by manually entering details from here: https://scentmatchers.com/ Please select "My Fragrance Is Not Listed" option from the drop down menu, and type in the fragrance details manually in the empty box next to "Type Fragrance Name :" option. On the same page, you can select bottle model and the message to be printed on bottle. After that, click on "Add to Cart" button to proceed with the order process. Unfortunately we do not sort the reviews fragrance-wise, but you can check the general feedback emails from our customers here: www.scentmatchersreviews.com For any further assistance, please send an email to support@scentmatchers.com

By Susan J., ScentMatchers Representative

Hello, Yes, we do have 90 days full refund policy in case you are not happy with the order. For any further assistance, please send an email to support@scentmatchers.com

By Susan J., ScentMatchers Representative

Scent "matchers" doesn't try to match anything. They're scam artists.

By ruth L.

I ordered it and after several weeks, with no communication from them, not even a response to my email, it finally arrived. It was awful. I ordered Original Guess and what I got was nothing even close to it. I found a couple places online to get the real stuff. I won't be dealing with these people again. I think they weeded out the bad reviews so that only the good ones show up on their site. Don't waste your money like I did.

By Deb S.

We have successfully matched Rapture by Victoria's Secret for customers before. You can place your order here; https://www.scentmatchers.com/step11.php and we are proud to offer an industry leading 90 day return policy on all of our products. So if you don't like it, you don't pay for it.

By Susan J., ScentMatchers Representative

heather, They have a list of fragrances they have duplicated on their site. Also, ScentMatchers offers 100% return and refund, so if you don't like the product, you don't have to keep it!!!

By Stacy G.

TRICORN BY CASWELL MASSEY IS LISTED AS ONE OF THE SCENTS WHICH HAVE BEEN SUCCESSFULLY MATCHED. GO TO THE WEBSITE AND PROCEED UNTIL YOU FIND THE DROP DOWN LIST; IT IS LISTED STARTING WITH TRICORN.

By GEORGE P.
Questions? Get answers from the ScentMatchers staff and other customers.

ScentMatchers?