Review of ScentMatchers

ScentMatchers reviews

Tel: 800-859-9878

pollya8
3/23/19

Horrible burnt my skin and the smell was terrible. Then they cancelled my last order that they offered to replace the stink they sent!

bryanr103
3/22/19

I get compliments all the time about how good I smell. I have been ordering from here for a few years now and I love it. I recently introduced a friend of mine to them because she couldn't find her favorite any more. She was extremely happy with the bottle she got.

larryh288
3/22/19

On December 21 2016 I placed an order for Straw Hat by Faberge.Initially we were disappointed and thought that the scent was different. Scentmaster graciously gave us a refund without our even asking.
Later I found an original bottle of the perfume and gave it to her for her birthday. She opened it and found it was the same as what Scentmaster had provided 2 years earlier. Turns out, they properly duplicated the scent.it was her memory of the scent (and her taste in perfume) that had changed!
Even though they were right on the mark in duplicating the scent, they gave us a refund without any objection. It's great to deal with a reputable company that provides a great service and treats their customers generously.

bobc330
3/22/19

SCAMMERS -- they never even attempted to replicate my cologne when they sent me what smells like skunk urine. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!

shirleyb216
3/21/19

The service is much needed, packing was well done for safe delivery and service is customer friendly. Thank you for a good product,
Please keep me on your mailing list for sales and special offers.
Free One Ounce For Review

mea20
3/19/19

We tried to order guess perfume it smells like men's cologne it's awful disgusting disgusting disgusting

jeffa194
3/18/19

It started with an ad on my browser...
I thought I could get a discontinued scent for my wife for Christmas. When it came in, it wasn't close at all. I contacted them, they sent another of the original request, still not close.
When I say not close, it wasn't close or vaguely resembling anything close.
So, since they don't offer refunds, I thought I could request something more current. No match to that either.
I wanted to wait before posting a review to give them a chance, but this has become a running joke of the family now- and I am the one laughed at, not the company, and I'm out $80.
I
For reference- these are what they couldn't seem to match- so buyer beware.
Amariage Mariage
Aqua di Gio

donnas617
3/18/19

My purchase is not at all similar to the Lauren scent. I have migraines and always wore Lauren because it didn't cause my migraines. I wore it for 30 years. First spray of scentmasters caused a migraine and I had to take off clothes I sprayed it on. Too sweet and flowery smelling. Very disappointed in it and it smells like smells like rubbing alcohol mixed with cheap perfume. Presentation nice is the only compliment. Not at all what I expected and not worth price.

christineg221
3/17/19
• Updated review

Update: my credit card company refunded my money which is nice. The bottles now have chunks of gross sediment floating in them. Horrible that they are scamming people with this disgusting "fragrance".

“Scam”
12/9/18
• Previous review

Im convinced they send the same baby powder smelling, cheap fragrance to everyone. Didn't come close to matching and everything is poor quality. The two bottles they sent have some sort of gross sediment floating in it (see picture). Dont waste your time and money. Im guessing most of the good reviews are not real.

martink128
3/16/19

the Santa Fe cologne usually send does not have this strong aroma of perfume. Smell nothing like the product I received in the past.
very disappointed could not use.

shirleye32
3/15/19

Ordered my loves lemon and added the lotion on my second order! I constantly recieve compliments when I wear it to work every day.

connieb198
3/15/19

This was nothing close to what I ask for. I ask for Aviance Night Musk original scent. This smells like a cheap mans cologne.

suziey
3/14/19

Even though I am happy with the scent matching of my discontinued Interlude, I am disappointed in your shipping. ( time it takes to get it, the cost, and the mess up of my last shipment

samuels143
3/13/19

The staff are very nice courteous, prompt in responding, and helping to finalize what is needed. The products, are the best, they work hard to produce very difficult to find perfume, also very skilful in producing whatever I am looking for, and whatever I wanted to be created just for me. I commend them very much. And would refer them to anyone who is so specific in what kind of perfume he likes.

michaelv282
3/13/19

I have been back a few times now never disappointed, I have had people ask me where I get my cologne, and I always refer them. I'll keep coming Back.

bernyceg
3/13/19

Love this company! They've got all my scents dead on if not better!! They really out done themselves on my last order! Purchasing another scent right now!

lisah722
3/12/19

I was so disappointed. I should have read the reviews. I ordered Hugo Boss Intense. Not even close. They even asked me if I would send them a sample so they could try again. WTF? They are suppose to be the experts. SCAM!!!! I am out 70.00.

aaronl135
3/12/19

Quick, easy, and straight forward system...Cool deal. I can't wait to get my hands on that bottle. I've searched for ages with no luck, but then I stumbled on to these guys and completed my order and purchase in less than a minute.

marcb194
3/10/19

Scentmatchers is a joke. DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY. They might be able to recreate old scents but dont have the knowledge, experience, and products to make any of the new scents. You have to wait about 3 weeks to get it then since its horrible they keep trying to make it which every time they try you are waiting 3 weeks or more. I just recieved my order and it went right in the trash. Im telling you DONT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY. they have good reviews on there website because they control whats on it. But if it was legit reveiws this company would be rated 2 out of 5 overall and thats me being nice.

ginnyr13
3/8/19

I was hoping your company would be able to re create the scent. But this smells terrible. I would have liked a better attempt. Not a hint of scent just overwhelming smell of baby powder.

rosst35
3/8/19

I payed good money to have a reproduction of my wife's favourite discontinued dolce gabbana perfume made. I then payed nearly as much to have it shipped to Australia via a third party carrier. When it arrived it was absolutely nothing like the original. She has a small amount of the original left to compare it to. And when I say nothing I mean nothing . Not even close . The resolution offered to me? To pay the freight to have a sample testing kit sent to me. Then provide a small sample of the original perfume and pay the freight costs back to them. Then I pay freight to have new bottle shipped back to me . This is all international freight mind you so add all this up and I could have bought an original overpriced bottle of genuine Dolce Gabbana. No full or partial refund offered. The scent they did produce is so bad my wife won't even use it. So my advice is don't use them.they are useless and cannot do what they claim to be able to

lync44
3/8/19

What a great place to find perfumes that have been discontinued. The service is outstanding and the quality is excellent. I love that I can personalize the perfume bottle, cool very cool. Thank you Scent Masyers!

andersond15
3/8/19

Scentmatchers were able to match my discontinued perfume with great quality. The proof is in the many, many compliments I receive when wearing it. That is why I continue to order from them. You can't go wrong.

suzannem284
3/8/19

Fabulous feminine fragrance that has evoked and awakened spectacular memories from days gone by and anticipating a fantastic future .. Victoria by Victoria's Secret .. spot on!

michaelb1766
3/8/19

While the fragrance I received was not displeasing, it wasn't quite the scent I was hoping for. It took a couple of weeks from ordering to receipt. The overall experience of ordering and the product received were satisfactory.

I ordered a different scent and it was not even close to the original.they offered to refund my money

By Suzanne G.

Don't know what "salliage" is, it's not in my dictionary. But in the few days I've used my perfume, the scent is still noticeable by evening. Hope this helps.

By Melissa A.

Hello, Yes, we do have 90 days full refund policy in case you are not happy with the order. For any further assistance, please send an email to support@scentmatchers.com

By Susan J., ScentMatchers Representative

Hi, one of our customers ordered Woods reproduction. Please check their review here: http://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.scentmatchers.com#92

By Susan J., ScentMatchers Representative

Scent "matchers" doesn't try to match anything. They're scam artists.

By ruth L.

I ordered it and after several weeks, with no communication from them, not even a response to my email, it finally arrived. It was awful. I ordered Original Guess and what I got was nothing even close to it. I found a couple places online to get the real stuff. I won't be dealing with these people again. I think they weeded out the bad reviews so that only the good ones show up on their site. Don't waste your money like I did.

By Deb S.

We have successfully matched Rapture by Victoria's Secret for customers before. You can place your order here; https://www.scentmatchers.com/step11.php and we are proud to offer an industry leading 90 day return policy on all of our products. So if you don't like it, you don't pay for it.

By Susan J., ScentMatchers Representative

heather, They have a list of fragrances they have duplicated on their site. Also, ScentMatchers offers 100% return and refund, so if you don't like the product, you don't have to keep it!!!

By Stacy G.

TRICORN BY CASWELL MASSEY IS LISTED AS ONE OF THE SCENTS WHICH HAVE BEEN SUCCESSFULLY MATCHED. GO TO THE WEBSITE AND PROCEED UNTIL YOU FIND THE DROP DOWN LIST; IT IS LISTED STARTING WITH TRICORN.

By GEORGE P.

Hello, Greetings from Scentmatchers! We do have Chaps by Ralph Lauren listed on our website below: www.scentmatchers.com/step11-sale.php You can order from this link as well. For any further assistance, please send an email to support@scentmatchers.com

By Susan J., ScentMatchers Representative
Questions? Get answers from the ScentMatchers staff and other customers.

ScentMatchers?