Review of ScentMatchers

Tel: 800-859-9878
Support@Scentmatchers.com

lisam548
2/19/18

Christmas time order some men cologne in November waited till December right before Christmas not to mention didnt even come close to the cologne.I called try to speak with manager no go dont think you will call to speak with head person.They tell you can email so I did till this day no reply back this not business,I will never never order from this company again.

danielles147
2/13/18

I came across this company when I was searching for perfumes similar to my favorite that had been discontinued. Spring Fever by Origins. The first bottle of perfume that arrived didn't smell like the original, so i emailed the company and they immediately responded. They offered several options, either a refund, or offer to remake the scent. I opted to have them remake the scent. The new perfume arrived super fast, and smells like the Spring Fever I remember. This company has excellent customer service and I will order from them again!

angieh57
2/13/18

Very impressed. This isn't just about the perfume either. I ordered my favorite scent that was discontinued about 10 years ago. Scentmatchers sent me the bottle they made and it really did not match my favorite. I let them know and the following is the main reason for the five rating. They exceeded my expectations by giving me a few options. Refund, try to match scent again or pick a totally new scent to have made. They also stated I do not need to send back the other bottle, which I should mention does smell good, it just didn't match my choice scent., So my daughter now has some new perfume. Haha I chose the retry and today I received my second bottle and it is a perfect match of my favorite. Takes me way back and almost brought tears to my eyes as this particular scent was first purchased for me by my father only a week before he passed away. This scent holds a deep rooted special place in my heart because of that and I thought the ability to have it was gone for good. This company did a great job matching my scent and provided the best customer service I've had in a long time. Definitely recommend and I definitely will be a return customer.

francisc593
2/7/18

I ordered two scents from Scentmatchers: a replica of men's Ginseng, by Jovan, and one of Sandalwood, by Jade East. Scentmatchers came through 100% on the Sandalwood, but came up short on the Ginseng. It smelled more like the women's version. I contacted customer service, and they offered, as one of several solutions, to remake the scent based partly on my description of the cologne. They did exactly that, at no additional cost to me, and I am totally pleased with the result.

allegrag2
2/3/18

I was skeptical, but my perfume just arrived and it smells exactly like Dolce & Gabbana (red lid). The bottle itself is lovely, heavy glass, very nice quality, and very special as I had it personalized. Great price too! I was so upset when D&G discontinued my favourite fragrance, and am so thrilled to be able to wear it again! Note: D&G was NOT listed on the website, but they were able to recreate it anyway, so don't be afraid to request a scent that isn't listed!!

susieb34
2/1/18

I came across their ad on facebook, sent in order, right before Christmas for Manifesto by Rossellini. Sent in a sample and it is a wonderful match.. So glad I found them. Highly recommend ScentMatchers...

erinh74
1/25/18

I ran across ScentMatchers in December, a few weeks before Christmas, my husband had always worn Calvin since the 1980's, it has now been discontinued and he is on his last bottle that we found when we were on a cruise. I figured I would try it. OMG, he got it as one of his Christmas stocking stuffers and he went nuts, he wanted to know where I got it, it smells just like the original. I immediately ordered VS Halo for myself, another discontinued item, and am extremely pleased with my results also. We will be ordering again in the near future. Thank you ScentMatchers!

bryanw45
1/23/18

Hello,
Just wanted to send a quick note with a thank you for the Millionaire. Its almost exactly as I remember it from 25 years ago. My mother loves the Pavielle too. She says its just like what she remembers. You nailed both of them. Thanks again and I'll definitely be back in the future.

marilynw41
1/22/18

DON'T USE THIS COMPANY!!! I JUST RECIEVED MY BOTTLE???? IT SMELT LIKE BAD BAD SOAP, AND THE SPRAYER WOULD NOT SPRAY.
SO UNHAPPY!!!!

cindyr84
1/11/18

I purchased Evening in Paris before Christmas. The scent wasn't what I remembered and after wearing it for a couple hours, I smelled my wrist and could not smell anything. I asked my boyfriend if he could smell the perfume and he said no. I was very disappointed in the purchase and wrote to the company. They were very concerned that I was not happy and told me to keep the bottle of Evening in Paris and try another fragrance with no cost to me. So I asked for Tova. OMG, I LOVE it. It smells exactly like Tova and when I wore it out one day I was asked several times what the fragrance was that I was wearing. I told them and even the next morning when I was getting out of bed I got a whiff of the scent. I am a believer in this company now. I will be back to try other fragrances as the price is much more in my budget than the originals. If you're on the fence, don't be. This company stands by their products.

Sincerely.
Cindy Rowan

rosemariew3
1/11/18

What a cleaver approach to help customers with discontinued perfumes. I'm delighted with my purchases and amazed at Scent Matchers ability to duplicate the Royal Secret fragrance - Good Job!

donnak93
1/10/18

Ordered 2 perfumes that have been discontinued and am so Happy!! They both smell like I remembered. One is "Paris Mist" by Coty and the other is Ambergris by .
Houbigant. Both smell like the Originals. Thank you :)

cherylb147
1/9/18

Many years ago my husband gave me Pique perfume as a Christmas gift. I loved it,
wore it all the time and received so many compliments. They discontinued it and
I have tried to find it ever since. Thank you ScentMatchers for recreating it for me.

Cheryl

rickw80
1/6/18

I had been searching for my wifes discontinued perfume for a while. I came across ScentMatchers and found her perfume! When I had a minor problem with my order, ScentMasters responded IMMEDIATELY to resolve my issue. (And I do mean IMMEDIATELY!!)
When she opened her perfume and sprayed some on, her face just lit up!!
We are both very pleased with ScentMatchers and very much look forward to doing further business with them!!
-Rick W

chrism450
1/2/18

My mother always wore Hope. I remember how distraught she felt when they stopped making it. She never found another scent she liked and gave up perfume altogether. I came across this company and I was ecstatic to see Hope on their list. I gave it to her for Christmas and she is thrilled!! She said its just as she remembers and shes worn it every day! Thank you so much!!

jillr60
1/2/18

I was so pleasantly surprised when I received my perfume and it was perfect. I mean a truly perfect match I have a perfume I wore in my youth. It was a perfect memory retriever. In fact, I have it on right now. This company is awesome !

jamesn150
1/2/18

I ordered a retro version of Hollister for my wife as a Christmas present and she adored it. I will definitely reorder in the near future.

christieb17
12/29/17

We ordered a retired scent for my mom for Christmas! She was so thrilled it smelled exactly like the original and the bottle it came in is beautiful! Would definitely order again!

donnad132
12/23/17

I took a chance and ordered my favorite scent from the 1980s - Blue Jeans. It arrived yesterday and I am more then thrilled with it. It smells just like I remembered. I cannot tolerate most scents that people seem to drown themselves with so I can never wear anything except natural oils because I find todays scents are so overpowering. I am overly sensitive to scents, including scented candles; incense, etc., but this scent is one that I shall be able to wear. Thank you!!

dawnb114
12/23/17

I always loved Boucheron Saphir and was bummed when they stopped producing it. I saw this website and wasnt sure if they could really match it. They can and I am so happy with my fragrance! I may try another favorite, Deneuve, next time.

amyp122
12/23/17

For years my boyfriend has spoken about is love for RL Chaps, which went off the market 20 years ago. It was what he wore in his 20's. I ordered it for his birthday. He sprayed it on his arm and a grin like the Grinch on Christmas morning came on his face, then his daughter (26 years old) ran over and smelled him and she smiled and said "Wow I was 5 years old again for a minute, that's the smell of my Dad". Smells are so connected to memories. While I was not there for his 20's it was nice to get to witness them have a little flashback. Thanks!!

ednam41
12/23/17

Scentmatchers has the most awesome customer service I've ever seen! I will definitely do service with them again!

lindaz38
12/22/17

I originally ordered Millenium by Avon. I received my order and it did not smell anything like the originsl. I emailed the company to let them know. They responded promptly with a few options. Make it again, try another or full refund. I decided to go with a different scent. I got it and it is marvelous. Just want to say, this company has the best customer service i have ever dealt with. There were several emails back and forth between us and they were prompt everytime. They resolved my problem and i am quite happy. Thank you Scentmasters!

slw
12/17/17

Wow. ScentMatchers worked very hard for me to get the right ACAPELLA by MaryKay. I tried and tried to get MK to bring it back for Christmas but to no avail. For those of you who were unsatisfied with your product, trust me, ScentMatchers will work with you to get the right one and work until you are satisfied. I so very much appreciate having my "new" Acapella!

margep1
12/17/17

Post office lost my first order. Scentmatchers shipped a new bottle at no cost to me! Honorable, honest and goes above and beyond for their customers!

I ordered a different scent and it was not even close to the original.they offered to refund my money

By Suzanne G., ScentMatchers Representative

Don't know what "salliage" is, it's not in my dictionary. But in the few days I've used my perfume, the scent is still noticeable by evening. Hope this helps.

By Melissa A., ScentMatchers Representative

Hi, one of our customers ordered Woods reproduction. Please check their review here: http://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.scentmatchers.com#92

By Susan J., ScentMatchers Representative

Avatar by coty 'in my opinion' is absolutely amazing. I personally started wearing this cologne back in 1997 when it was first released. You could get it at Walmart, small bottle $13 large bottle $17. It has been discontinued now and the only place I've been able to find it was either amazon or ebay. It is now $100.00 an ounce or more ! I have to admit, I love it so much that i actually paid the $119.00 for a 1.0 oz bottle. It is a very distinctive smell. It gets compliments from both men and women ! Will turn heads from anyone around you and the scent lasts for hours ! I can promise you that you will NOT be disappointed !

By Trinna T., ScentMatchers Representative

I purchased Original Guess and it's not - it's horrible. I have contacted them

By Terri H., ScentMatchers Representative

heather, They have a list of fragrances they have duplicated on their site. Also, ScentMatchers offers 100% return and refund, so if you don't like the product, you don't have to keep it!!!

By Stacy G., ScentMatchers Representative

TRICORN BY CASWELL MASSEY IS LISTED AS ONE OF THE SCENTS WHICH HAVE BEEN SUCCESSFULLY MATCHED. GO TO THE WEBSITE AND PROCEED UNTIL YOU FIND THE DROP DOWN LIST; IT IS LISTED STARTING WITH TRICORN.

By GEORGE P., ScentMatchers Representative

We have successfully matched Rapture by Victoria's Secret for customers before. You can place your order here; https://www.scentmatchers.com/step11.php and we are proud to offer an industry leading 90 day return policy on all of our products. So if you don't like it, you don't pay for it.

By Susan J., ScentMatchers Representative

Hello, Greetings from Scentmatchers! We match discontinued fragrances all the time so that will not be a problem. You can order Jo Malone Blue Agava & Cacao reproduction by manually entering details from here: https://www.scentmatchers.com/step11.php Please scroll down to the bottom and type in the fragrance name in the box below: Perfume or Cologne Name: If you know the manufacturer please include that as well below the box that says: Perfume or Cologne Manufacturer: Then click Proceed and complete the order process. For any further assistance, please send an email to support@scentmatchers.com

By Susan J., ScentMatchers Representative

Hello, Greetings from Scentmatchers! We have a 90 days full refund policy in case you are not happy with your order. For any further assistance, please send an email to support@scentmatchers.com

By Susan J., ScentMatchers Representative
Questions? Get answers from the ScentMatchers staff and other customers.

4 Photos for ScentMatchers