Fragrance Buy Canada

Fragrance Buy Canada

Fragrance Buy Canada has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Fragrance Buy Canada ranks 90th among Perfume sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 2 hours

How would you rate Fragrance Buy Canada?

“Wonderful service!”

Jerry W.
6/1/20

I received the best customer assistance from this company. The employees reply within a reasonable time period and when they do, they are friendly and very informative. They helped resolve any issues as soon as possible. A cherry on top would be the wide range of authentic products they offer at a great price.

“Stay away!”

Irina B.
4/8/21

This is a shameless company that does not know what business ethics means. I purchased their products on line and they delivered them to the wrong address, using UPS services. They refused to refund me on the pretext that the UPS is not going to compensate them based on the agreement between Fragrance Buy and UPS. They are so cheap that they do not have an insurance with UPS. They even do not send e-mails advising of the expectant date of delivery or that the parcel has arrived. Refusing to refund or send again the same order is a major violation of customer's rights. Saying that I put forward my claim a month later can not be justified as I did not know when and if the delivery had happened. In the pandemic time the deliveries are often delayed. Refusing to fully compensate for the products that have not been delivered is a major violation of customer's rights! And yet they offer contests to be awarded a free perfume! What kind of hypocrisy! Beware of this unethical company - walk away!

irinab46
April 8th, 2021

Tip for consumers:
Use more reliable companies to make purchase. I would not have wasted $97 if I ordered at Amazon.

Products used:
Did not receive their products

harryk133
Garry A. – Fragrance Buy Canada Rep

Dear Irina

We're sorry to hear about this experience which we certainly never want to be adverse. For some context to this public review we do want to shed some information that you reported the misdelivery over a month later which falls outside the insurance coverage despite receiving the tracking numbers both via email as well as having access to it through the Route app and your store account. Yet still we attempted a resolution and even offered a creative workaround to share this loss with you half half plus offer additional incentives to cover your loss in the long run despite both UPS and the insurer declining the claim. We did our best to help but hope you will in hindsight appreciate the timeframe in bringing up the claim late is the reason the insurer declined coverage.

We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again if you choose to work with us in finding an out of box solution to help and till then wish you a wondeful fragrance journey ahead.

Best Regards

Gary
Fragrancebuy

cd469
June 12th, 2021

FragranceBuy is worrying. They seem legit + there are many many glowing reviews out there.

HOWEVER, they say "if the phone lines are busy, leave a message." You will NEVER speak with someone when you call as they don't answer their phones. They just ring then go to voicemail

Their message is quite discourteous + sums up the FragranceBuy attitude: "they will phone back at THEIR earliest convenience" Not earliest opportunity. Their earliest convenience.

When you get no where with phone calls or replies to emails saying there is a problem, you start looking for another means of contact. Guess what? All whois info including name etc are "redacted for privacy".

This company is a bit of a mystery + it gets even worse.

They are not as they seem. You think you are dealing with 1 company that sends your order by post or courier. NO. They farm out bits of the transaction so your details may be with several companies. That's multiple companies that have FragranceBuy as a client. Multiple companies that may hold your private info with multiple hopefully secure datastores + each attracting potential abuse.

So not only is FragranceBuy (1) not directly contactable, (2) has no Complaint Policies, (3) no way of escalating complaints, (4) no details about who exactly they are, (5) not a registered company, + (6) shares your private info with contracting companies, BUT (7) FragranceBuy also crows about how they market themselves to build a strong following. To call it Machiavellian doesn't begin to describe it. They are techy + so very calculating on attracting visits + translating them into as many sales + repeat sales by whatever cute marketing trick they can. They were almost contemptuous of consumers clicking on the links to their site.

I have a further problem.

I have received an item that was misdescribed. How I'm going to get my money back - who knows!

jerryw347
Jerry W.
June 1st, 2020

catherineg279
October 27th, 2020

To say the product was shipped quickly is an understatement. The price was near half off, of the same exact product I bought at the Burberry store. Excellent service! You've got a satisfied customer!

NO. They probably have a wider range, but some prices were cheaper elsewhere. I bought because the fragrances I wanted were Out of Stock elsewhere (Father's Day was approaching) + so bought from FragranceBuy. I'd do a search on Bing + see who has what you want in stock. If you're buying for yourself + afew gifts, other sites will also have Free Shipping + you'll probably pay the same or less there. FINAL WORD - I've found to my detriment that price is not everything. When you have a problem (for me it was a misdescription) there is no one to speak with directly. No alternate number. No complaint Process. + scant business info. They aren't even a company.

By C D.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Fragrance Buy Canada staff and other customers.

Fragrance buy is Canada's online fragrance warehouse sale. Best price on authentic designer perfumes, cologne at wholesale prices. Bargains & deals. Buy direct.

Business History

Welcome to Fragrancebuy.ca, Canada's online warehouse sale for designer and niche fragrances. Our goal is simple: To provide customers with warehouse sale pricing at the comfort of their homes. We've come to be known as one of the most dynamic and customer driven companies in Canada. Our professionalism is well known and appreciated, which has enabled us to continue to grow and become a point of reference throughout Canada and the USA. We promise your #FRAGBUYEXPERIENCE will be perfect, in every single way.

harryk133
Garry A.
President
Typically responds within 2 hours
Customer Service Champion

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fragrance Buy Canada?

Have a question about Fragrance Buy Canada?