SatellitePhoneStore.com reviews

Tel: 1-877-943-6383

jerrys314
Jerry S.
3/15/19

The customer service throughout was fantastic.....Jeff was amazing in explaining and detailing the differences in the various satellite phones and programs available, and the YouTube videos were a great help as well.

ricardop60
Ricardo P.
2/27/19

The choices are complicated and the features not easy to understand. I asked for help in the chat and all I was given was a link to one of the products.

williama209
William A.
2/27/19

makes looking at satellite phones a very easy process. The "chat with us" feature actually works and is very helpful. If I have to buy any other satellite connected device this will be the first place I come to

miam92
Mia M.
2/14/19

I appreciated the sales rep calling to confirm my rental details, as they needed some adjustment. I received my phone on schedule and as expected.

anonymousr318
anonymous R.
2/1/19

Sue was very helpful. I appreciate her quick response time and her help. She was very\ efficient and polite.

nkarenc
nKaren C.
1/31/19

Fidelity1012056817710590593160 chase wire transfer 11.976 remain contract chase wells Fargo American bank west 810276671026676 4143980164109178 //11/22 code212 wire 2766 from 11766 of wire

adamb413
1/29/19

This was with the Miami store
This was with the Miami store, purchased an iridium go after the salesman assured me the poor reviews were from old outdated models. Once purchased with the super sim, so I would have a local number to avoid expensive phone charges. The unit was never able to received calls or texts from any number with an area code beginning with 9 or 3. Support spent days trying and I was told iridium would contact me within 24 hours. Which they never did. The day I am due to leave for a transatlantic crossing I tried to return the unit since it was not doing what I paid for, this was after 5 days of working with them to get it operating, the told me to use another SIM card for no extra charge. Well this resulted in an extra $275 charges to my cell phone bill for calls billed at $15 per minute. The phone service was horrible, we were charged for many calls that never went through. Sat phone store does not stand behind their products.

jamess1584
James S.
1/10/19

Went 20 days without electricity after Hurricane Michael. Landline and cell phones were jacked up for several days after it hit. Even 911 didn't work. Bad experience. Won't happen again.

ladyt55
Lady T.
1/3/19

I have been looking at this site for a few days trying to figure out what would work for my lifestyle. Hopefully I have found exactly what I need but I will know as soon as it arrives.

kevinb661
Kevin B.
12/26/18

Thank you for the online chat service, Nicole answered all my questions right away and that helped me pick out a device.

jeffh567
Jeff H.
12/21/18

I do not see many prepaid card options in your shopping lists. It would also be nice to offer your current customers a slight discount when reloading our prepaid cards. It is almost worth it to go to Amazon and just buy a new card every 90 days rather than a reload. This costs me $122 on your site but $99 on Amazon, why the difference? I know you have taxes but this should be researched a bit more.

cosbyc
Cosby C.
12/11/18

Sue was a great help
Description needs to state that an Airtime contract is required with the $599 promotional price

todf2
Tod F.
11/19/18

I was disappointed that the lowest available shipping charge was $29.95, for a $40 item... I would have been happy with USPS priority mail

andrewc444
Andrew C.
10/31/18

Disappointed in Chat line and telephone sales reps. Both times almost rented item that would not work for my conditions.

benitob8
Benito B.
10/9/18

Easy to set up, clear and crisp. There was a delay, but that may be because I was too close to the other phone. Otherwise it works as described.

karlam68
Karla M.
9/26/18

I asked a question on the chat and never got an answer. I was asking if the phone I was ordering came with everything I needed. No answer. I need this asap for my son who hunts in wilderness so getting it over night. Sure hope it has the charger and/or whatever else it needs. Inmarsat IsatPhone 2 Satellite Phon... was phone I ordered.

markc366
Mark C.
9/24/18

It was a bit confusing. I clicked on my orders and was only shown the order. I was expecting to go to my shopping cart. Also, I tried to do the purchase as a guest but because you had my email in your system, I had to stop part way through the process and create an account.

phillipb101
Phillip B.
9/2/18

This is my first SAT phone, but I have a need for one, as my work sends me to very remote locations. The shopping experience (so far) has been great.

michaelh1002
Michael H.
8/28/18

Shipping on rentals isn't clear, and the website doesn't like Firefox. Had to switch over to Chrome to finish the transaction.

ericm385
eric m.
8/19/18

I have never owned a satellite phone before when I called about some information it was answered very professional. I would definitely purchase from your company again.

davido167
David O.
8/12/18

had the best experience calling customer service and asking 100 questions! hahaha Thats why I bought a phone

scotts593
scott s.
7/29/18

I don’t know what the surcharges wish I could use some sort of coupon code but couldn’t find one

darrylm46
Darryl M.
7/29/18

Had some difficulty in editing original order to what we eventually wanted. Couldn't figure out how to edit the contents of the cart.

lehuak
Lehua K.
7/27/18

Jeff Kruse took great care of our order last year and we are back again to purchase a sat phone and plan

anthonyl125
Anthony L.
7/16/18

This will be my third time using. If it's as smooth at the other two, I'll he happy. I've recommended your company to several others, and I know that at least one of those people have rented phones from you.

Questions? Get answers from the SatellitePhoneStore.com staff and other customers.

8 Photos for SatellitePhoneStore.com